3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- Team Ranking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
11: Nero - Foles is Ight, but no Jackson to throw to this year. Big Ben doesn't put up points, and no telling how long Hoyer will last. You're a RB injury away from a disaster. Receivers are Okay, your TE is one of the best and you have a good defense.

10: Sleeper Squad - Tight qb's , not a fan of the RB's. WR's are tight. TE's are okay, and 3 defenses. Lack depth and maneuverability.

9: Manuel of Steel - 3 good qb's, might want to trade one for depth at WR, or just for a better WR in general. Charles is a beast.

8: Pottsy - I think your team has the potential to have the biggest upside if they all have good years. There is value on your team, i'm just not sure you have enough guys that will put up big points. I'm certain you will have consistent players however. Feel bad putting you here.

7: Sharpy - Boss ass running backs for sure. You also have a couple good receivers.

6: Pittadafoo - Listen, your team is cool. I just don't like your receivers. Other than that, it's solid bro. I think you get into the playoffs

5: Snowman - Your team is cool, it lacks flashy type guys, but they are all solid. You have depth in case a RB goes down. You'll make the playoffs and you never know once you get there.

4: Perfect Senhor - Best TE in the league, Staffs has Calvin so that's awesome. Johnson and Wayne are injury concerns but if they are healthy you're easily a threat to anyone. You could win it all

3: Kevin - Good overall team. Hearing rumors Wallace and Tannehil are having trouble getting on the same page. Despite that, your team still is a lil intimidating with them broncos. You could win it all

2: Suck that Ditka - Basically you have a similar team to what I had last year, which is why I love it so much. You maybe struggle at times, but your depth is sexy. Cameron and Gronk both need to be started. They are their teams number 1 options.

1: Dolph - This team has the least amount of downside as far as I'm concerned. Here is why, I'm concerned about Martin, but you have guys to replace for him. I'm concerned about Harvin, but you have colston. So, basically my only real concern is Romo with his back surgery. If your team stays healthy you might only lose 1 or 2 games. Some injuries happen, and you might fall to 3 or 4 losses, but you have guys to step up. That's why you're at 1.

Reactions: Snowman1

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Man, our free agency is so dry that there's hardly any room to maneuver rosters. Highest projected player is Jake Locker. :dawg:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Man, our free agency is so dry that there's hardly any room to maneuver rosters. Highest projected player is Jake Locker. :dawg:
QB is really thing as you would expect when teams loaded up on backup QBs
RB has some interesting speculative pickups one could make if they were desperate.. mostly just "wait and see" guys, as the dudes with carved out roles are rostered
WR has a few guys I wouldn't mind owning if I didn't already have the dankest WR corps in the history of WR corps
Still a handful of sleeper TEs worth grabbing if you were desperate

Idk, for a 12 team league it isn't all that awful

Reactions: Red Rain