3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- Team Ranking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cutler's career best career TD total was 27, and he had 26 INTs that season. He just isn't exactly God's gift to fantasy QBs. And yea, he generally gets beat up over the course of the season. Cutty hasn't been a top 10 fantasy QB since his last season in Denver.

The "hasn't been top 10" argument can slightly be thrown out since he's never played all 16 games iirc. Seems like a long shot for him to stay healthy, but with a beastly red zone target in Jeffery now to go with an actual O-Line, I don't see why he can't be top 10 in per-game fantasy scoring. Nobody's drafting Marshall/Jeffery high to not catch TD passes. Hey GN, wait for bad news to befall your team and then see about picking up a backup. :)

Also you surely have a top-4 team. It's Danny, Senhor, GN, and you (in no specific order)contending for the playoffs right now and everyone else on the outside looking in unless I Kansas City Chiefs my way to leading the whole regular season again

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Man, #8 twice in a row. Meh, I thought I made out okay.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Gonna go ahead and steal your method @Dolph'sZiggler :eek:tunga:
@Nero_x3
In my most unbiased opinion, your roster could be anywhere from 11th place, to 8th place. Your starters are all decent, however your team just doesn't have the star-power to propel you higher. IMO, the most valuable player on your team is Ball, and he hasn't proven himself to be an elite back yet. The most I can expect from your team at the end of the season is to be on the outside of the playoffs, looking in.

@Bill Clinton
Sorry, Mr. President, but your team falls right here. You're set at QB, Keenan Allen looks bright heading into the season, and Julio Jones will definitely produce (Barring injury...which is not that unlikely to occur). However, your faith in unproven halfbacks and tight ends just doesn't bode well. Your depth is looking like a serious concern.

@Sharpy Sandow
Despite your rank, there is value throughout your team. Not to mention a stellar running back in McCoy. The problem is, much of the value lands in your RBs. You have an average QB corps and a solid WR group, but your tight ends are just brutal. You waited way too long to snag one in the draft, and that is going to come back to bite you IMO. Here's to proving me wrong m8.

@DK James
You have a handful of bonafide stars on your roster, which looks very promising. However the remaining players are all lackluster and just don't have the potential to be game-changers when it all comes down to it.

@pottsy946
When I look at your team, I see solid players, but nothing that pops out to me as elite, or top tier. You would have been lower on this list if it weren't for the terrific value you have at RB. Lacy, Bernard, and Gerhart are a three-headed monster at that position. Assuming they all have good seasons, it wouldn't be a surprise to see you in the post-season.

@Senhor Perfect
I'm loving the Johnson-Thomas duo at WR, along with the beast, Jimmy Graham. Stafford looks poised for a great season as well. It was splitting hairs here, but your RBs ultimately kept you out of the top-5.

@Just Kevin
I'm loving your starting lineup Kev. Terrific decisions throughout. However, a major concern I have is what will occur during Denver & Miami's BYE weeks. The drop in production has the potential to guarantee a week 4 and week 5 loss. However, the major value I see in your team kept you afloat. With your DEN. players gone in week 4, it'll be a miracle if you pull of a win, and on week 5, the Dolphins have a Bye week, and I don't know if Manning and Co. can pick up the slack against a stingy Arizona Defense.

@GrammarNazi82
The sheer amount of talent on your roster is unfair. Once you assign players to the Flex, there will still likely be starting-caliber players on the bench. You shouldn't have any problems at all on BYE weeks.

@Snowman
Solid QB, and nice value in Jason Witten. What really catches my eyes though, is your amazing WR group. Undoubtedly the best in the league. I'm starting to worry that you're going to hand me a L in week one. :urm:

@Danielson
It was a tough task deciding whether to place you or D'Z at the top. Your team is looking spectacular. With Rodgers at the helm, Bush, Jackson, and Marshall, your DRAFTIN' SKILLZ propelled you up the ladder in my rankings you savvy S.O.B.

@Dolph'sZiggler
I'm beginning to see why you're the back-to-back WWEF fantasy league winner. (Not this time m8 :sandow:)
Your roster is literally stacked with talent. There are legit #1 position players riding the bench on your squad. Wouldn't be surprised to see you grab the #1 seed at the end of the season. Danielson's nipping at your heels though, so a #2 seed for you wouldn't make me shit my pants either.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry, I have some "plans" ready.

Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
love how Danny's team keeps getting helped by all the Giants' RB injuries

Draevice Week 1 is gonna be fantasy football hell, lol. "WOO SEASON OPENER! Lets see how this new look offense does! Flacco's gonna have his best season ever with a healthy Pit...ta.... and another Smith to go with Torr.... And if that doesn't work out there's always Bern........ and don't forget about Jimmy Smith who did a great job locking down #1 rec...."

:downer:

Will try to do some rankings here soon guys and gal. :eek:tunga: But no promises.

Reactions: Vice and Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
love how Danny's team keeps getting helped by all the Giants' RB injuries

Draevice Week 1 is gonna be fantasy football hell, lol. "WOO SEASON OPENER! Lets see how this new look offense does! Flacco's gonna have his best season ever with a healthy Pit...ta.... and another Smith to go with Torr.... And if that doesn't work out there's always Bern........ and don't forget about Jimmy Smith who did a great job locking down #1 rec...."

:downer:

Will try to do some rankings here soon guys and gal. :eek:tunga: But no promises.
Liked simply for the 'Giants' RB injuries' bit.
At this point, I'd like somebody to point out a Giants RB who won't get crushed.