• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- Team Ranking

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I have a question to y'all. I don't ride along with Football or Fantasy football in any shape or form. But how exactly is this played out?
So every player in the league that scores points, including the quarterbacks, running backs, receivers, tight ends, kickers (Though we opted out of kickers), as well as entire defensive units are laid out, and drafted by the league players. Then once the first week of nfl regular season football begins, the fantasy season begins. Individual players score fantasy points based off of their performance in real life games. For example, if a each time a QB throws for 20 yards, that is one point. When he throws a touchdown, it is 6. So on and so forth. At the end of the nfl week, the scores are added together from each player's performance and culminate into your team's overall score. Whichever team of the two facing off have the higher combined score, is the winner. Only players that are put in "play" are eligible to have their performance scores added to the overall points.
The last few games of the season are reserved for fantasy playoffs since only a select number of NFL teams will take part in the actual post-season.

Hope I was helpful enough to shed some light on it for you. Sorry if it's a bit hard to piece together but I'm unbelievably sleepy.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Good show. I hope you all did your homework. I hope you avoided 1500 carry RB's and inaccurate QB's. Not sure how OL factored in your choices, but I hope so.
For the WR's and TE's who have an elite QB you did well. The only concern moving forward with them would be head games.
Hopefully, neither of those pass catchers end up with off-the-field problems (or tragic circumstances) that mess with their heads. It seems pass catchers have the hardest time being productive under those circumstances.
A good defense is a good defense, but they can be snowballs. If things are bad Weeks 1-4, don;t be surprised if things don't pick up. Occasionally it happens, but its flukish. By Week 12, the true are always left standing.

Surprised McCoy went so high to be honest. He hasn't been bit, yet. With Peterson, despite more carries, has bounced back. I'm weary on him, but 1,000 is bankable. I see impressive gamplans overall.

Reactions: Vice

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sooooo.... do you have the NFL fantasy football app on your phone? I've got it, and it seems pretty simple and standard for fixing your lineup. Though maybe that's just me since I haven't done it before, but to me it wasn't too bad to tap a player, then tap what slot I wanted him placed in.
There's an app? lololol maybe that would help out :)

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
There's an app? lololol maybe that would help out :)

Whew..... I was afraid I was making a "duh" post where you would think, "Of course I have the app, you nimwit. It's difficult in the app!" haha
Yeah, they have a free app you can download and log in with the same info you use on the NFL site. Handy for keeping up with the league and your team on the go, from my experience. :) I was using it last night when I was away from the computer to start lining up my team. Hope it helps!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
so would you all be interested in doing a weekly pick em?

I plan to run one for actual NFL games (where people pick each game every week and I will keep track of standings )

but I think it would be cool to do it for a fantasy league and see how well we can predict weekly fantasy match ups.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

I plan to run one for actual NFL games (where people pick each game every week and I will keep track of standings )

but I think it would be cool to do it for a fantasy league and see how well we can predict weekly fantasy match ups.

Ummm.. HELL YES! I love doing those!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

I'd like one for the actual games as well as the fantasy league.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Fucking YES bruh. I agree with @Just Kevin as well, we should do one for both NFL and fantasy league.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
did I not say I was going to? noobs lol

• Haha
Reactions: Vice and Just Kevin