• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2021 NFL Survivor Picks, Results & Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Welp I'm going to get my 2nd strike with the top players for the Cardinals not going today and them being killed by the Panthers. I'll go Titans next week!

Doom

La Bestia
Week 10 is gone, list dust in the wind. Here's how everyone did:

Only two people have managed to stay safe, while six people either missed their survivor pick or had their survivor pick wrong. Here we go.

- Yours truly picks the Cowboys to beat the Falcons. After getting blown out last week by the Broncos, the 'Boys made a huge statement as they obliterated the Falcons 43-3. With that win, I'm declared SAFE.

- Lethal Banks picks the Steelers to beat the Lions. With both offenses struggled, both defense has held each other to 16 points, taking the game to overtime. Unfortunately, both teams didn't score, declaring the game a tie. Now, this happened last season when HoHo picked his Eagles over the Bears and the game ended in a 23-23 tie. Since we've agree that he should receive a strike, Lethal won't receive a strike neither. She's SAFE.

Now, for those who's suffered misfortunes in Week 10:

- Jeff picks the Buccaneers over Washington. In an unexpected twist, Washington was the team that outcoached the Bucs on both sides of the ball in their own home stadium, as they upset the Bucs 29-19. As a result of Tampa Bay's loss, you earn your first STRIKE.

- Both Chris and HoHo pick the Cardinals to beat the Panthers. With Kyler Murray and DeAndre Hopkins out and Cam Newton returning to the Panthers, it became a mismatch. Quarterbacks PJ Walker, Cam and the Panthers D worked together, to give the Cardinals their second loss of the season, 34-10. It sucks to say, but you both earned your second STRIKE. One more from either of you, you're eliminated.

- Blaze, Haza and Necro have all failed to make a survivor pick. Unfortunately for the three, that makes it their third strike. I'm sorry, but you three are all ELIMINATED~!!!

Here's the picks everybody made in Week 10:

**WEEK 10 RESULTS**

Blaze.........................**NO PICK** :SadBye:
Chris..............................Cardinals :oops:
Haza..........................**NO PICK** :SadBye:
HoHo.............................Cardinals :oops:
Jeff Valley Driver........Buccaneers :confused:
Lethal Banks....................Steelers o_O
Nimrod...........................Cowboys :)

Necro.........................**NO PICK** :SadBye:

Here's the Week 11 Schedule:

**WEEK 11 SCHEDULE**
**NOVEMBER 18**
Patriots @ Falcons

**NOVEMBER 21**
Colts @ Bills
Ravens @ Bears
Lions @ Browns
Texans @ Titans
Packers @ Vikings
Dolphins @ Jets
Saints @ Eagles
Washington @ Panthers
49ers @ Jaguars
Bengals @ Raiders
Cowboys @ Chiefs
Cardinals @ Seahawks
Steelers @ Chargers

**NOVEMBER 22**
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Giants @ Buccaneers​

Doom

La Bestia
There are now 5 people left in the contest: Chris, HoHo, Jeff, Lethal Banks and Me. The road have now got tougher, as we're now entering Week 11. Choose wisely on your next pick y'all.