• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2021 NFL Survivor Picks, Results & Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
- Blaze and Jeff both pick the Chiefs over the Packers. In a low-scoring defensive game, the Chiefs maintained the lead the entire game, beating the Packers 13-7. You're SAFE dude. Great job.

- Chris picks the Ravens over the Vikings. The Ravens manages to rally from a 14-point deficient to tie the game at 34, taking the game to overtime. In overtime, a costly turnover by Kirk Cousins led to a game-winning field goal by Justin Tucker to give the Ravens a 34-31 win. You've gambled and it paid off. You're SAFE. P.S. Sorry Grim that I've had to mention your Vikings in a negative light.

- HoHo picks the Steelers over the Bears. For three quarters, the Steelers maintained the lead, until the Bears scored 21 points and finally took the lead 27-26, thanks to Justin Fields' pass to Darnell Mooney. But unfortunately, the Steelers gets the last laugh with Chris Boswell's field goal, to beat the Bears 29-27. Well done HoHo, you're SAFE.

- Lethal Banks picks the Dolphins over a one-win Texans team. No Tua? No problem. Myles Gaskin scores a 6 yard rushing touchdown. Afterwards, the Dolphins defense does all the work and help lead the Dolphins to a 17-9 victory. You're SAFE Lethal. Excellent!

- Yours truly, picks the Colts over the two-win Jets. The Colts dominated all day long and did not look back, as they beat the Jets 45-30 Thursday night. Great for me, I'm SAFE.

Now, for the ones who aren't too fortunate.

- Both Haza and Necro didn't make their picks. They each get a STRIKE.

- Booty picks the Bills over the single-win Jaguars. In a game consisting of defense, field goals, Josh Allen meeting Josh Allen, Jaguars kicker Matthew Wright wins the field goal battle, giving Jacksonville their second win of the season in stunning fashion, 9-6. I hate to say this Bootymaster, but with three strike, you've been ELIMINATED.

- OMB picks the Cowboys over the Broncos. In stunning fashion, the Broncos on the road put up 30 unanswered points until the Cowboys scored the last 16 points. The Broncos win 30-16. That's strikes as well OMB. I'm sorry, but you're ELIMINATED.

Here are the picks from Week 9:

**WEEK 9 PICKS**
Blaze......................Chiefs :)
Booty......................Bills :SadBye:
Chris.......................Ravens :)
Haza........................*NO PICK* :oops:
HoHo.......................Steelers :)
Jeff Valley Driver.....Chiefs :)
Lethal Banks...........Dolphins :)
Necro.......................**NO PICK** :oops:
Nimrod.....................Colts :)

OMB.........................Cowboys :SadBye: