• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2021 NFL Survivor Picks, Results & Discussion Thread

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
My Survivor streak lasted 1.5 season - but now my run is over. Thanks for running this once again Doom. I now relinquish my Queen's Crown.

Doom

La Bestia
Week 8 is completed. Here's how everyone done in NFL Survivor:

- Blaze picks the Bills. Josh Allen and a brutal Bills defense gave Tua and company hell all day, as the Bills beat the Dolphins 26-11. You're SAFE my friend!

- Chris picks the Rams. The Texans may put up 22 points, but it was definitely not enough as the Rams get the victory 38-22. The Texans' loss makes it seven losses in a row. Well done Chris. You're SAFE.

- Jeff picks the Seahawks. Despite passing 195 yards, Geno Smith had an impressive day. He went 20/24 in passing attempts, throwing two touchdowns, and a rushing touchdown. He and the Seahawks embarrasses the Jaguars 31-7. Great job Jeff, you're SAFE.

- OMB picks the Steelers. In a hard fought defensive game against the Browns, Big Ben manages to squeak in a touchdown to tight end Pat Freiermuth to give the Steelers a 15-10 win. Bravo OMB, you're SAFE.

- Me and Haza both pick the Chiefs. With the team's ongoing struggles, Harrison Butker manages to squeak in two field goals, to give the Chiefs a 20-17 win. Nice job Haza, we're both SAFE.

Now, for the ones who weren't lucky:

- Both Booty and Necro picked the Bengals. In an offensive showdown between both the Bengals and Jets, the Jets got the last laugh as running back Ty Johnson scores the game-winning touchdown and pulls off a huge, 34-31. Sorry, but that's a STRIKE. That's the first strike for Necro and two strikes for Booty.

- HoHo picks the Chargers. In a back and forth battle between both teams for the first three quarters, mostly by field goals, the Chargers was denied a late comeback in the fourth quarter, as the Pariots defense held on to beat the Chargers 27-24. Sorry dude, you get your first STRIKE.

- Juice picks the Cardinals. In another close game decided by three points, Aaron Rodgers and the Packers manages to end the Cardinals' winning streak, thanks to the Packers defense forcing three turnovers. The final score was 24-21. That's your third strike Juice. I'm sorry to say, but you are ELIMINATED.

Here's the Week 8 results:

**WEEK 8 PICKS**
Blaze.............................. Bills :)
Booty............................. Bengals :oops:
Chris.............................. Rams :)
Haza.............................. Chiefs :)
HoHo............................. Chargers :confused:
Jeff Valley Driver............ Seahawks :)
Juice.............................. Cardinals :SadBye:
Lethal Banks................. Eagles :)
Necro............................ Bengals :confused:
Nimrod.......................... Chiefs :)

OMB............................... Steelers :)

Here's the Week 9 Schedule:

**WEEK 9 SCHEDULE**
**NOVEMBER 4**

Jets @ Colts

**NOVEMBER 7**
Browns @ Bengals
Broncos @ Cowboys
Texans @ Dolphins
Falcons @ Saints
Raiders @ Giants
Patriots @ Panthers
BIlls @ Jaguars