2009-Chain Reaction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
XPWws2copy.jpg

XPW PRESENTS "SALVATION"

(The pay per view opens with a video segment)

Salvation-(sal-'va-shen)-1.Liberation from ignorance or illusion.2.Preservation from destruction or failure. 3. Deliverance from danger or difficulty.

(A video of various superstars start)

Matt and Jeff Hardy: We will guide you through the difficulty

(clips are shown of Jeff hitting a Senton)

Rey: I will deliver us from danger

(An injured Rey sucks it up and hits the 619)

CM Punk: I will free us from the ignorance of wrestling today

(Punk is shown hitting Prazak)

Raven: I will be your liberator

(Raven is shown celebrating over the fallen Rhino and RVD)

Copeland: I will not fail you

(Copeland shown throwing Joe through the car window)

Joe: I will not fail you

(Joe is shown taking out Sex & Violence last Wednesday)

Heyman: I will be your Salvation. I promise you.

(The video close ups the intense eyes of Heyman as the video ends)

( Styles goes down quickly the results of the matches on Extreme for those who missed the pre-show. Then we go back stage to Tammy Sytch who is with Raven)

Tammy Sytch: Raven, you and me have known each other for a very long time, So why after two years of retirement you are coming out tonight to wrestle especially in a steel cage.

Raven: I truly thought I would never step in a ring again but watching RVD and Rhino it started to eat away at me.

Tammy Sytch: What exactly is your problem with the two of them?

Raven: They are both jokes! They are jokes of what they used to be. They sold out their values to the highest bidder.

Tammy Sytch: Truthfully Raven, you left ECW before they did and you wrestled for the same companies they did and also you wrestled for WCW.

Raven: But Raven never sold out. Watch WCW and the other company, Raven never changed for anybody and after tonight I will expose those two as the jokes they really are. Quote the Raven!

(Sytch looks impressed as the pumped up Raven leaves and we return to the ring)

Joey Styles: My usual broadcast partner looks totally focused on the job at hand tonight.

Taz: He should be, I have everything handled out here and he needs to be focused when he is going to be stepping in a steel cage later tonight or he could get seriously hurt.

Joey Styles: I'm interested to get your opinion on the situation. Myself, I'm trying to stay neutral because really I understand all three men's opinions on the situation.

Taz: I been thinking this over and I think I will have to agree with Van Dam on this one. Rhino and Raven could have easily helped the reincarnation of ECW and both chose other paths. If I could have been physically able to wrestle, I would have climbed back in the ring back then.

(Music hits as Lance Storm comes out to a nice ovation from the crowd)

Joey Styles: Speaking of the old gang, here is another guy from the hardcore days, Lance Storm.

Taz: I wouldn't call Storm hardcore but you really don't want to get on his badside.

Joey Styles: And that is exactly where Teddy Hart and Sex & Violence has found themselves as Storm is the only man here in XPW that has refused membership to the group.

Taz: I don't know if that was a smart or stupid move for Lance. We will have to wait and see what happens to Storm's career.

(Music hits as Teddy Hart comes out to the heat from the crowd)

Joey Styles: He comes the outspoken youngster who has really found a home as a member of Sex & Violence.

Taz: Hart has all the ability in the world but his attitude has been the only thing that has kept him down this long. But with Heyman in charge it only matters what you can do in the ring.

Joey Styles: In the ring, Hart is one of the few wrestlers that can match techincal skills with Storm especially here in this special submission match.

Taz: Yeah, the only way you can win tonight, is to make your opponent give it up. I can't wait to get Salvation under way!

Special Submission Only Match

Teddy Hart VS Lance Storm

They meet in the middle ring and they jockey for position.Hart catches Storm by the arm and twists it a few time. He then whips Storm in to the ropes.Teddy Hart catches Storm with a vicious clothsline.As Storm gets to his feet he locks in a full nelson then turns it into a belly to back suplex. He puts Storm in a head lock as he increases the pressure. The crowd gets behind Storm who gets back to a vertical base, he counters the headlock with a sideslam.

Storm is quickly on the offensive, as they both get up, with a series of chops sending Hart to the corner. He then hits a bulldog exploding from the corner and Hart's face bounces off the mat. Storm the catches him in a headlock to wear down the younger Hart more. Storm delivers knee shots to the face of Hart. He lets Hart get back to his feet then hit a fisherman's suplex.He locks in an Fujiama armbar but Hart gets to the ropes quickly before much damage is done. Hart gets up but Storm scoops him up and connects on a backbreaker. Storm wraps his arms around the waist of Hart and tries to squeeze the air out of him. He holds onto Hart as Teddy gets back to his feet. Storm throws Teddy into the ropes but Hart reverses the attempt.

Hart catches Storm off the rope with a hurricarana, flipping Storm across the ring.Hart goes for what seems a gutwrench suplex but then suddenly flips Storm over in the air and drops Storm flat on his face. Teddy Hart goes for another seemingly suplex but turns into a power bomb in mid air as Storm head bounces off the mat. Storm is weary and it shows as Hart catches him with a neckbreaker. Hart goes to the top and hits a corkscrew senton. Hart, thinking he has soften Storm up enough, goes for his own Fujiama arm barr submission but Storm gets to the rope to break the hold.

Hart comes off the ropes but Storm catches him with a quick powerful body slam, He quickly goes to the legs and locks in the Maple Leaf . The crowd roars as Hart screams in pain. The crowd starts booing as we see Andrew Martin and Kelly Kelly coming down the ramp.Andrew Martin jumps on the apron as the referee turns his attention to him and meets him at the ropes. Martin and the ref start to argue as Storm keeps the move locked in. Kelly Kelly goes to the other side of the ring and slides in behind Storm. She comes up from behind and digs her nails into the eyes of Storm and he breaks the hold. Storm tries to regain his sight after the nails attack and goes to one knee as Kelly helps Hart to his feet.

Hart ,smelling the kill, kicks Storm in the gut and hits a piledriver. Storm stagger to his feet only to be caught by a reverse DDT as the back of the head bounces off the mat. Instead of trying anothe submission move, Hart goes to the top rope and showboats to the crowd. He takes too long as the resilent Storm catches him up top. Storm climbs the corner himself as he and Hart exchange fists on the top turnbuckle. Hart finally gets the upperhand with a headbutt sending Storm down to the mat. Hart springs off the top and hits the Open Heart Surgery. The crowd boos as Martin and Kelly celebrate on the outside. Storm looks beated as Hart jumps up and looks proud as he mouths Storm again. He locks in the Sharpshooter. Storm withstands the pain as he tries to pick himself and pull himself to the ropes. The crowd rallies behnd Storm as he starts to inch his way toward the rope somehow blocking out the intense pain. As it looks as he is going to get there, Kelly jumps up on the apron. The ref turns his attention trying to get her back to the floor. Storm in the meanwhile finally gets to the rope but the referee doesn't see it. A clubbering right hand from Martin to Storm's face makes him relinquish his grip of the rope and Hart pulls him back to the middle of the ring. Hart then sits completely down onto the back of Storm increasing the torque of the move. Storm is left with no choice but to tap out instead of suffering permanent damage.

Andrew Martin climbs into the ring and delivers a pump handle slam to Storm for good measure. Martin and Kelly raises the arms of Hart in victory as the crowd boos them out of the arena.

Winner

Teddy Hart

Joey Styles: A terrible finish to a great match. The number games come out ahead at the end.

Taz: Right now it seems that it has been a stupid decision by Storm in turning down Sex & Violence's offer or he could have been walking out the winner instead of Hart.

( A video recap of the two Extreme Tag Team Tournament matches earlier tonight)

Joey Styles: Up next is the Finals of the Extreme Tag Team Tournament where we are going to see the Briscoes and the Motor City Machin Guns face off to crown the first ever Extreme Tag Team Champions.

Taz: Both teams were impressive earlier tonight in their matches. I was very impressed by the Briscoes especially.

(Music hits as the Briscoes hit the arena to a large pop for the now capacity crowd)

Joey Styles: These Briscoes have almost instantly has become a real fan favorite. Listen to the ovation they are getting.

(crowd roars as Briscoes play to the crowd)

Taz: Fans love the tough guys Styles. That's why they still chant my name.

Extreme Tag Team Tournament Finals

Briscoes VS Motor City Machine Guns

The Guns make their way to the ring but suddenly the crowd goes wild as they are attacked by Styles and Daniels with kendo sticks.Larry Sweeney runs for his life. Styles and Daniels hit the Guns with the sticks repeatedly and then hit the Styles Clash and Angel Wings respectively. The Briscoes stare down the ramp in amazement as Styles and Daniels rolls Alex Shelley in the ring.

Styles tells the Briscoes there they go as Mark picks up Shelley, he hits the Cutthroat Driver and gets the three count for the easy win.

Winners and New Extreme Tag Team Champions

The Briscoes

Taz: Start yelling now Styles. You 've been been complaining all night about people cheating too win so be outraged by Daniels and Styles actions costing the Guns the titles.

Joey Styles: I think they deserve everything they have gotten here tonight. They've cheated AJ and Daniels before so tonight was payback.

Taz: I wish you can just be impartial Styles. You have to be just as outraged when your favorites attack from behind.

Joey Styles: This shouldn't overshadow the Briscoes becoming the first ever Extreme Tag Team Titles. They didn't do anything wrong.

Taz: I don't take anything away them. They did what any wrestler would do in that situation. I think any team will have a problem taking the titles from these two now.

Joey Styles: I will agree whole heartedly with that, Taz.

( We go backstage to Borash, hot on the trial of the Samoa Joe mystery)

Borash: I'm still trying to find someone who might now the whereabouts of Samoa Joe.

(Borash sees the Hardys up ahead)

Borash: Hey, Matt!! Jeff!! Can I have a second of your time?

(The Hardys turn around and walk over to JB)

Jeff: What do you need, Borash?

Borash: I'm sorry to interrupt you, I know that you are focusing on your title match tonight. Which I hope you guys win by the way.

(The Hardys smile and pat Borash on the back)

Borash: But as you might already know, Samoa Joe hasn't made it too the arena yet tonight. After the past weeks, it has seemed that the three of you have bonded, so I was wondering if you guys might know where he is?

Matt: Jeremy, I wish we knew where Samoa Joe was but we have no idea what has happened to him.

Jeff: One thing, we do know though, is that tonight we are going to get our payback.

Matt: Yeah, Jeremy, Sex & Violence has made life hell for everybody here in XPW and tonight the Hardys strike back and take their tag titles.

Borash: I spoke to the tag champs earlier tonight and they don't seem worried in the least of your guy's match tonight.

Jeff: Trust me, they might not show but I guarantee Jericho and Cage is very worried. If for some reason they are not, they should be.

Matt: Listen up Cage and Jericho, tonight the Hardys are taking home the gold.

(The Hardys pose in the camera as we go back to the ring)

Joey Styles: Some strong words from the Hardys as they are moreless guaranteeing that they are becoming World Tag Team Champs here tonight.

Taz: They better not take the champ lightly. Cage and Jericho do alot of things that make you wonder but they are both superstars and when they step in that ring they can beat anybody in the business.

(Video is shown of the rivalry of LAX and the Playa's Club)

Styles: Two teams fighting for respect. Each thinks the others aren't the real deal. But tonight we are going to find out who is the toughest team out of the two.

Taz: A street fight will leave no question to who the tougher team is, Styles. Both teams are risking the whole career in a match like this.

Street Fight

LAX VS Playa's Club

When we get to the outisde the arena, we see the match has already started. Hernandez is up against the side of the building receiving combinations of punches to the midsection by the ex-boxer, Elijah Burke while Homicide has his shirt wrapped around the neck of Ron Killings. We see fans circles around the fight being held back from the action by an army of security guards and various weapons scattered around the parking lot as two referees are awaiting any pin attempts.

Burke,who has his fists heavily taped, continues assault on the bigger Hernandez with shots to his head. Homicide drags Killings across the parking lot with the use of his shirt and picks up a trash can lid and beats him numerous times atop his skull. Homicide goes for the cover on the dazed Killings but Burke runs over for the save. After the kick to break up the attempt, Burke turns around right into a running thunderous clothsline by the near 300 pound Hernandez. Burke head bounces off the concrete as the fans go wild for the action.

Homicide goes to pick up Killings but Killings has picked up the trash can lid and brings it over his shoulder and catches the unexpected Homicide in the face. Killings spins around and gets to his feet and hits him again with a haymacker type of swing. Killings runs over and goes airborne as he kicks Hernandez in the face to save his partner from anymore punishment.

Burke and Killings whips Hernandez into a nearby semi truck. Burke charges in with a running double knee shot to the chest bouncing Hernandez's head on the side of the truck. Homicide tries to intervene but Killings sidesteps the attack and uses Homicide own momentum against him as he runs him face first into the semi. Homicide falls upon the already fallen Hernandez in a pile. The Playa's Club taunt the crowd as they boo the two.

The Playa's Club grab two trash cans and beat down both members of LAX. Burke puts a trash can over Homicide as Killings kicks continuosly until Homicide falls back down. With Homicide down and dazed they turn their attention to Hernandez as they hit him with continous trash can shots severely denting both cans. Burke goes for the pin on the now bloodied Hernandez but he kicks out at two and a half.

Killings goes to pull Homicide back up and catches a wicked low blow from him. Homicide then grabs the bent over Killings and throws him over the hood of a nearby car. He then runs over and bulldogs Burke unto the concrete and gets a two count. Hernandez and Homicide then pick up Burke and throws him across the hood, joining his partner. Hernandez then runs across the hood and flies through air and takes out both as they try once again to stand up.

Homicide walks around and tries to get another pin on Burke but he once agains kicks out. He throws Burke face first into the car, busting out a headlight and cutting open Elijah. Hernandez picks up and slams Killings onto the car trunk leaving an imprint of Killing's body. LAX goes back across the parking lot to find some weapons. They settle on a large logging chain as they both grab an end. They both a grab a side and runs toward the Playa's Club for a devasting chain clothsline. The Playa's Club luckily dodge the manuever as LAX crashes into the car themselves. The Playa's Club then grab the ends of the chains and uses it on their fists as they pound away on their opponents.

Homicide is now busted open as Hernandez is bleeding heavily as the referee checks on his condition. The Playa's Club are proud of themselves as Elijah Burke finds a pair of brass knuckles, he swings at the head of Hernandez who ducks out of the way. We see the pain on Burke's face immediately as his hands hits the car instead. Hernandez then hits him with a forearm shot sending Burke to the pavement. Hernandez then opens up the car's driver side door and rolls down the window. He clobbers Burke a couple of times in the back and lays him through the window. He holds Burke there by his dread locks as he cranks up the window, trapping Burke there. He then turns around to save his partner Homicide who has been getting worked over in the back of a pickup truck by Killings.

Hernandez runs up behind the unexpected Killings and hits with a stop sign to the back and he climbs into the truck bed also. He hits him with another shot upon the top of his head and picks him up for the Border Toss. He throws Killings down over the side of the truck as the crowd goes wild. Homicide then climbs upon the top of the truck cab and comes off with a frog splash squashing Killings on the asphalt. They cover and get the win much too the delight of the crowd outside watching.

Winners

Latin Amercian Exchange

Joey Styles: We need medics out there now!!

Taz: I think both members of the Playa's Club need some serious medical attention.

Joey Styles: I haven't seen movement from either me so far.

(They cut back to the parking lot as we the medic come on to the scene They load up Burke and Killings on stretchers and slowly putting them in the ambulance)

Joey Styles: We didn't want to see something like this. Hopefully both men will be fine.

Taz: No matter how you feel about either guy, you have to wish them a full recovery, it will be a shame to see anything serious happen to either of these young stars.

(Video is shown of the highlights of the RVD/Rhino/Raven feud which has been one of the hottest in XPW)

(Music hits as the "War Machine" Rhino hits the arena to major heat from the crowd)

Joey Styles: This is definately one of the matches I've been waiting for weeks.These three men have just great history behind this bout and this is the man that started it all.

Taz: His unexpected turn to Sex & Violence and his Gore to XPW President Paul Heyman kindled the fire within RVD, who ended up on a quest to seek revenge for his friend.

Joey Styles: But being trapped in the cage with this man might be too much for RVD to overcome.

(The crowd erupts as RVD"s music hits and he comes out to the chants of R-V-D)

Taz: If any man can overcome it though that man is RVD. RVD is alot tougher than most people give him credit for.

Joey Styles: You are right, Taz. Most people see all of his kicks and aerial moves and they forget just how resilent RVD is.

(Music hits as Raven comes out to a mixed reaction from the crowd)

Joey Styles: Here is the biggest question mark in the match up. Originally, Raven was to be the special referee in this matchup but after revealing his disdain for both men, Heyman made it into a three way match.

Taz: Raven hasn't wrestled in nearly two years but he says tonight he isn't going to wrestle anyway. He has stated this is a fight ,pure and simple, and he will always be ready for a fight.

Steel Cage Match

Rob Van Dam VS Rhino VS Raven

The three men are staring down each other as the cage lowers around. The cage is lowered as the crowd starts to go wild waiting for the match to start. The cage clanks into his final position as the bell rings.

The three meet into the middle of the ring as they all exchange punches. After two series of blows exchanged by the three, Rhino gets the upperhand sending Raven and RVD both down with right hands. Rhino then drives RVD back into the corner and hits him with clubbing forearms to the side of the head until Raven comes charging in and hits Rhino in back of the head. Rhino falls to one knee as Raven continues the onslaught with more right hands to his head. RVD climbs to the top rope and springs off taking Raven out with a spinning kick. Raven goes tumbling across the ring as RVD charges after him. RVD whips Raven off the ropes and catches him with a spinning kick to the mid section. As he completes his spin though he gets his head almost taken off by a Rhino clothsline.

With RVD face down on the mat, Rhino turns his attention to Raven. He scoops Raven up on his shoulder and runs across the ring hitting a running power slam. Rhino looks to the door and yells at the ref to open it up. The ref does and Rhino goes for the door, he gets one foot through the ropes as RVD grabs his other leg. Rhino tries to kick RVD loose but RVD stops him enough for Raven to come over and pull the rest of Rhino back in as the ref closes the door again. RVD and Raven decide to work together, sending Rhino into the cage face first then suplexing Rhino over together. Raven then holds Rhino there as RVD comes off the rope and hits his Rolling Thunder. Rhino is thriving in pain as RVD and Raven then start exchanging blows with each other.

Raven gets the upperhand with a poke to the eyes, he then hits the Evenflow DDT out of nowhere and looks at the door. He decides not to go for the door and instead goes to the corner and unwraps the top turnbuckle. He finally gets the pad off and picks up RVD to run his head into it. He goes for it but RVD blocks the attempt with elbow shots to his gut. RVD hits an uppercut flooring Raven, he goes to follow up but he is pounded into the cage by a charging Rhino. RVD's body is mangled in the ropes and against the cage as the result of the impact of Rhino's tackle. Rhino then turns and works on Raven with fists of his own. He floors Raven and starts to stomp on him in the corner. The ever resourceful Raven grabs a hand full of Rhino's tight and sends him face first into the turnbuckle. We see Rhino fall upon Raven as he is now busted open. Raven shoves Rhino off him and looks at the still fallen RVD and yells at the ref to open the door.

Raven walks toward the door as the ref opens it. RVD realizes that Raven is going to win, pulls himself up. Using the cage to balance himself, RVD runs down the ropes and catches Raven with a drop kick as he tries to exit. Raven's top body is out of the cage as he falls from the impact. RVD reaches out and grabs the door and slams Raven's face in it. He drags Raven back into the ring by his leg as we see Raven now busted open as well. RVD hits Raven with a jumping leg drop and goes to the top rope. He comes off and hits the Five Star Frog Splash as he bounces off Raven from the impact. RVD gets up, holding his ribs, as he yells at the ref to open the door.

He makes it halfway there before Rhino cuts him off from behind. Rhino picks up RVD and throws him over the top rope into the cage. He then turns around and signals for the GORE. RVD finally gets to his feet and turns around facing Rhino. Rhino charges and hits the GORE between the ropes. The impact of the GORE breaks the side of the cage as the fencing breaks. They both hit the floor in a pile as the bell rings. Rhino and RVD are laid out on the outside on top of the broken chain link fence as the crowd goes wild. Raven is still down in the ring and the ref calls it a No-Contest. The crowd boos the ref's choice of outcome as medics come out to check on all three men.

Winner

No Contest

Joey Styles: Who won? Both Rhino and RVD went through the cage and that same time. I don't think you can figure out what man hit the floor first.

Taz: Hearing the crowd's reaction they don't care who won. They just saw one hell of a fight and all three men laid up at the end.

Joey Styles: I don't know though if anything has been settled between these three.

(Video is shown of the Extreme Title Tournament setting up the title match tonight between CM Punk and Oleg Prudius)

(We go back to the ring as Dave Prazak is in the ring to announce his man, Oleg Prudius as a participant in the matchup. Prudius comes out as he met with a hostile crowd)

Joey Styles: This Prudius is a beast. His combination of skill and raw power makes him a force to be reckon with. He has probably been the odds on favorite to win the tournament as soon as we was announced as a competitor.

Taz: Prudius has the that sambo training background along with amateur skills making him able to do almost anything in that ring he wants to do. You mix that with nearly 300 pounds of a man and you have a problem for anybody.

(Music hits as we get the largest pop of the night for CM Punk)

Joey Styles: He is certainly the crowd's favorite in this matchup. Punk is one of the most popular stars here in XPW.

Taz: What you see with Punk is what you get. He is Straight-Edge and lets everyone know about it. Some fans love him for it and some fans don't but I don't think Punk really cares.

Joey Styles: Before we start the matchup, let me tell everyone the rules of an Extreme Title match. This idea is the brainchild of XPW President Paul Heyman, first a man can only win by submission or getting a 5 count. Secondly,like the Extreme Tag Team anything goes, there is no DQ and no countouts.

Taz: In shorter terms, this is to show who is the most dominating wrestler is, either you make them give it up and hurt them enough to get a 5 count. Everybody knows how hard it is to get a 3 count against a top notch competitior, I can't wait to see what you have to do to secure a 5 count. This is going to be great.

XPW Extreme Title Match

CM Punk VS Oleg Prudius

Prudius charges at Punk at the start but Punk moves out of the way, Punk follows with kicks to the gut of the Russian.Punk goes for a series of martial art strikes but most of them are blocked by Prudius. A kick to the stomach gets through as Punk tries a hiptoss but Prudius counters with a clothsline.

Prudius picks up Punk and lifts him off the mat with a series of knee shots. He then throws Punk over his head as Punk hits the mat. Punk gets to his knees but Oleg straddles him he throws forearms to the head of CM then jumps up and comes crashing back down sending Punk down facefirst on the mat. He rubs Punk face along the mat for insult as he stands and poses for the crowd as Prazak claps. He pulls up Punk by his hair but catches an European uppercut on the jaw from Punk.

Punk then hits a series of kicks that stagger the Russian. He then comes off the rope with a flying forearm that staggers Prudius to the corner. He runs across the ring and hits a high knee on Prudius followed by a bulldog to the mat. He attempts and locks on the Anaconda Vice but Prudius quickly gets to the ropes for the break. Punk runs across the ring and connnects on a low drop kick and climbs to the top rope,

Punk jumps off the corner but Prudius catches in him mid air. He cinches in a bear hug as we can hear Punk cry out in pain. The crowd gets behind Punk at he tries to free himself with slaps to the ears of the Russian. It looks like he is about to free himself but Prudius instead hits a thunderous belly to belly, seemingly knocking the air of Punk. Prudius screams as he picks up Punk again and once again locks in the bear hug. Punk looks ready to give up as the crowd gets behind him again. Out of desperation Punk rakes the eyes of the Russian and gives him a thrust to the throat finally breaking the hold.

Punk hits with a series of open handed strikes once again staggering the Russian. Punk once again climbs to the second turnbuckle and comes off with a double axe handle. The Russian catches him but Punk counters this time into a DDT. Punk signals for the GTS and kicks the Russian as he gets up. He struggles to get the Russian up and finally does but the Russian hits Punk with a series of elbows and Punk crumbles from the weight,

Prudius runs at Punk and hits a big boot to the skull. Prudius then goes to the corner and waits for Punk to get up , he then charges out of the corner with a big head butt to Punk. Punk rolls around grabbing his ribs on the mat as Prudius rolls him over. Prudius locks in the Russian Clutch. The referee asks Punk if he is giving up but Punk yells no. The crowd gets behind Punk as he shows his underrated strength and makes his way to the ropes. Punk gets there and grabs the ropes. Oleg is forced to let go of the move as the referee screams at him to break the hold. After he breaks the hold, Prazak chokes Punk across the bottom rope. Prudius picks up Punk and performs a Greco Roman over the head throw but Punk lands on his feet. Punk hits an enzuiguri as Prudius turns around.

Prudius falls to the mat as Punk springboards off the rope and connects with a splash. Prazak worried gets on the apron only to get a slap in the face by Punk. Prudius raises up and gets a shoulder by Punk and driven to the corner. Punk once again comes across and hits the high knee to the face of Prudius and follows it with the bulldog. He quickly locks in the Anaconda Vice and pulls on Prudius with all he has. Prudius finally taps out as we have our first ever XPW Extreme Champion.

Winner and new XPW Extremem Heavyweight Champion

CM Punk

(Punk celebrates to the roaring crowd as he hoists his new title over his head for everyone to see.)

Joey Styles: Punk did it!! He has became the first ever XPW Extreme Heavyweight Champion. He fought a war in there and came out on the winning end.

Taz: Listen to this crowd. They love their new champion. CM Punk, I think has brought instant credibilty to this Extreme Championship Concept.

Joey Styles: I have to agree, Punk showed that he can make the big Russian give it up in the middle of the ring. Going into this match I didn't think that was possible.

Taz: It shows you what kind of will Punk has. He just kept pulling on Prudius until the pain was too much for him to bear with and he taps.

(Video is shown of the Shelton and Rey feud)

Joey Styles: Another great match coming our way.

Taz: I have seen alot of these two men in my career and I can't wait to see them in a one on one matchup.

(Music hits as Shelton Benjamin and manager Larry Sweeney makes their way to the ring. Shelton gets a good reaction since he is close to home)

Joey Styles: It's good to see that Larry Sweeney has finally stopped running after his earlier flight from Daniels and AJ

Taz: It hasn't been a good night so far for Sweeney as he is already 0 for 1 in title matches this evening but Shelton is a good chance to make it a push tonight.

(Music hits as the crowd explodes in excitement for Rey Mysterio)

Joey Styles: It has looked like Rey Mysterio has still been suffering from that knee injury he suffered a few weeks ago in his match with Benjamin in the TV Title Tournament.

Taz: I don't think Rey is 100 percent but he won't admit or back down from this challenge. Rey will give it his all tonight and it might be enough to take the title from Shelton.

XPW Television Title Match

Shelton Benjamin VS Rey Mysterio Jr.

The bell rings as Mysterio stares intensely at that man who tried to take him out. Shelton tries to start the match off quickly with a charge at Rey who moves quickly out of the way as Shelton crashes in the corner. Rey then hits a series of kicks to the stomach and then snapmares Shelton over. He dropkicks Shelton to the back of the head and quickly flips off the ropes for a splash and a near three count. He comes off the rope again as Shelton stands up but this time Shelton catches him with a side slam.

Shelton quickly pounces on Rey and locks in body scissors and he rips at his face. He finally locks his hand around the chin of Rey and pulls back on his neck as he still maintains the leg scissors. Rey is bent up like a pretzel as Sweeney yells his approval on the outside.

Rey tries to wiggle himself as a relaxed Shelton almost gets pinned as he forgets his shoulders in down and gets counted to two by the alert ref. Shelton lets go of Rey to aruge with the ref as Sweeney joins the verbal attack from the outside. Rey comes charging from behind Shelton but thanks to a warning from Larry,Shelton dodges it and throws Rey to the outside. Rey gets tangled up in the ropes before he finally hits the floor. He gets up gingerly holding the knee that Shelton hurt weeks before.

Rey makes it back to the ring only to catch a kick to the knee by Shelton sending him back to the mat. Rey tries to get up but Shelton easily shoots in and takes control of the leg again. He vicioulsy dragon whips Rey over as Mysterio cries out in pain. Shelton looks proud of himself as Sweeney roars his approval to the champ.

The always courageous Rey pulls himself back up and catches shoulders from Shelton in the corner. Shelton goes for one but Rey pulls himself up by the ropes and causes Shelton to crash into the turnbuckles. He then flips over and sunset flips Shelton almost picking up the win . A mad Shelton kicks free then catches Rey with a clothsline sending his head bouncing off the match.

Shelton is once again all business as he belly to belly suplexes Rey over and gets a two count. He then goes back to the knee and locks in the figure four leglock. Rey screams in pain as Shelton bounces up and down increasing the pressure. Rey lays down and almost loses as Shelton gets a two count. With the referee watching Rey's shoulders, Shelton lays back and joins hand with Sweeney on the outside. Sweeney pulls on Shelton's arms giving him more pressure for the move. The ref hears the shouts from the crowds but they let go as he looks over. The ref turns his attention back to Rey as they do join forces once again. The referee asks Rey is he is giving up and Rey yells no as Shelton lets go of Sweeney's hands. Rey with the crowd behind starts swaying, trying to reverse the manuever. He finally gets enough as he flips over onto his stomach changing the pressure to Shelton. Shelton screams in pain as he quickly grabs the rope for the break. Rey gets up but Shelton chop blocks him from behind sending him back to the mat. He then waits patiently for Rey to stand back up readying himself for the T-Bone.

Rey gets up and Shelton shoots it and picks Mysterio up for the T-Bone but the resourceful Rey slips off Shelton's back and shoves him face first in the ropes.Shelton finds himself draped over the second rope as Sweeney yells at him to regain his senses. Rey realizes the situation and whips himself into the ropes and hits the 619 kick. Shelton staggers back as Rey slingshots of the rope and catches Shelton with the seated senton. Shelton though catches Rey and doesn't go down, he instead powerbombs Rey to the mat and wraps him up. Shelton grabs the rope for leverage for the pin as the ref counts for three.

Winner and still XPW Television Champion

Shelton Benjamin

(Shelton sneaks out of the ring with the cheap win as Sweeney runs over and grabs the XPW Television Title. A shocked Rey is stunned in the ring as he watches the two celebrate the victory going up the ramp.)

Joey Styles: Shelton had the ropes and the referee didn't see it. Rey is upset and its rightfully so.

Taz: But that undermines the reversal by Shelton. Rey had the match one until Shelton came out of nowhere with the powerbomb. I think he had Rey beat anyway.

Joey Styles: He might have but he might not have too. I wish we could know for sure and hopefully Paul Heyman will get us a rematch of these two and soon.

(We go backstage and Jeremy Borash is with the new XPW Extreme Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk)

Borash: I have to say congratulations first on becoming a new champion.

Punk: Thanks JB. It's pretty unbelievable to be the first ever. No matter what happends, I will always be remembered as the first ever champion. Thats kind of big for me.

Borash: It is a great honor and......

(Somebody comes up and interrupts the interview, he isn't known to either Borash or Punk. He comes up and holds out his hand to Punk. Punk and Borash look at each other as Punk shakes his hand finally)

Unknown: Congrats, on your win sir. You should be proud.

Punk: Thank you but I don't know you are...

(The man is about to introduce himself to Punk but Paul Heyman comes and interrupts)

Heyman: There you are!! I've been looking for you. Welcome to XPW, I'm glad you could make it tonight. It is fantastic that you took me on my offer for you here in XPW.

(The unknow man shakes hands with Heyman without saying another world.Punk and Borash are confused as Heyman shuffles the mystery man away without an explanation as we head back to the ring)

Joey Styles: Who was that guy? I don't think I have ever seen him before.

Taz: Well, Heyman must hold him in high regard by the reaction he got from Paul for showing up but I have no idea who he is either.

Joey Styles: Could he be the subsitute for tonight if Joe can't make it.

Taz: It must be him or Antonio Banks. We'll just have to wait too see.

(Video is shown of the Hardys/Jericho & Christian feud leading up to Salvation)

(Music hits as the Hardys come bouncing out to a huge ovation from the hometown crowd)

Joey Styles: They are the hometown favorites tonight in Charlotte and they have the chance to send them home happy if they can take home the XPW World Tag Team Championship tonight.

Taz: But they have their work cut out for them with the champs. Jericho and Cage are too of the most savy wrestlers in our buisness and they will do anything to keep these titles tonight.

(Music hits as the champs walk out to the harshest heat of the night)

Joey Styles: Two of the leader of Sex & Violence and I have to wonder how being a part of the group will come into play in this matchup.

Taz: When facing a member you have to be ready for anyone of the others to come down and interfere. It has to be something you are ready to deal with and able to overcome. You just can't worry about it if it is going to happen or not, you have to wrestle your match and come out on top.

XPW World Tag Team Title Match

Christian Cage & Chris Jericho VS The Hardys

After a brief discussion by the two teams, Jeff and Jericho are decided upon to start off the match. The two stand off with each other as Jericho has some choice words for Hardy. He then smacks Jeff right in the chops. Jeff rubs his cheek and then tackles Jericho. Jeff is enraged as he punches Jericho repeatedly until the ref pulls him off. Jericho stands up and Hardy comes off the rope with a clothsline sending Jericho to the floor. Christian jumps off the apron to confer with his teammate as Jeff celebrates to the crowd. As the two champs talk on the outside, Jeff decides that they have had enough time, he runs across the ring, jumping over the top rope and takes out the champs with a pancha dive. The two crash into the barrier as Jeff rolls back into the ring and celebrates with his brother.

After licking their wounds the champ return to the ring as Jericho decides to tag in Christian. Christian tries the same tactic as Jericho by mouthing Hardy first before doing anything else. The two get nose to nose until Chrisitan shoves Jeff to the mat. Christian chuckles at the sight of Hardy fallen and then hits him with a heavy uppercut.

Chrisitan backs Hardy into the corner and starts to chop away at the Engima and then snapmares him over and locks in a chinlock. Chrisitan has it cinched in as you see the agony in Jeff's face. Chrisitan then hooks up Hardy and changes the move into a belly to back suplex and gives a stomp as he tags in Jericho.

Christian holds on to Jeff as Jericho punches him in the face. Jericho yells at Matt as he scoop slams Jeff to the mat. Jericho picks up Hardy again for a suplex attempt time but this time Jeff catches him in an inside cradle for a two count. Jericho is enraged by the attempt and about takes Jeff's head off with a clothsline as he drags him back to his own corner and tags in Cage.

Jericho exposes the shoulder of Jeff as Christian scales the top rope and comes down with a double axe handle hitting it right on the shoulder joint. Christian then wrenches up the arm and slams Hardy's shoulder into his body. Jeff yells in pain as he tries to hold his shoulder but Christian runs him shoulder first into the turnbuckles. He then scoops up Jeff and delivers a shoulder breaker and tries to make a cover. Matt runs in and makes the save as the ref takes him back to the corner after. Jericho and Christian take advantage as Jericho holds onto the arm of Jeff as Christian jumps over the top rope whipping the arm across it. Christian lands on the outside as Jeff goes down in the ring in pain. Jericho takes Chrisitian's place as the legal man without a tag since the ref's back was turned. He snapmares Jeff over and puts his knee into his back and pulls back on his arms.

Hardy is screaming in the pain as Matt tries to start up the crowd to show support for his brother. Jeff, grimacing in pain, gets to his feet, he drags Jericho to the corner. At the corner, Hardys scales the turnbuckle and shoves backwards into Jericho. In falling back the two butt heads and both collapse in the ring.

The two are crawling, trying to get to the corners to make the tag and they get there both about the same time. Christian runs over but he is no match for the psyched up Matt Hardy. Hardy floors him with a running clothsline, followed by another. He then comes off the ropes and hits a flying elbow. Jericho tries to stop him but Matt tosses him over the top rope as he tries to charge him. Christian comes up from behind Matt and whips him in the corner. Christian runs behind Matt but Hardy scales the corner and hits the Whisper in the Wind. The referee starts to count but only gets to two as Christian kicks out. Jericho, once again, tries to get involved but the recovered Jeff Hardy stops him with a tackle as they both spill out to the floor.

In the ring, Matt hits Christian with a shot to the back and signals for the Twist of Fate, Chrisitan though blocks it with a punch and tries for the Unprettier. Hardy counters it with a backslide attempt as the referee gets a two count. Both get to the feet and exchange blows, Christian dazes Matt and decides to come up the ropes. When Christian comes off the ropes Matt hits the Side Effect. He makes another cover and Chrisitan kicks out at two and a half. On the outside, Jericho sidesteps a charging Jeff Hardy as he crashes into the ring steps shoulder first. Jeff is down as Jericho returns to the apron. Matt waits for Christian to get to his feet and signals for the Twist of Fate again. This time he hits and goes for the pin only to have Jericho break it up.

The referee yells at Jericho to leave the ring but Jericho drags Christian to the corner with him and then tags himself back in. Jericho jumps on Hardy with a running knee shot to his face and smiles for the camera. He hits the fallen Matt with an elbow shot then catapults of the ring ropes connecting on the Lionsault. He goes for the cover but Jeff comes back into the ring and breaks it up in the nick of time. Christian charges in as the referee has lost control of the matchup.

The four men fight with each other as the Hardys gain the advantage backing up the champs into the corner. They slingshot the champs into each other as they hit heads and each fall in the center of the ring. The Hardys to the roar of the crowd climb the top rope.

The Hardys come off with a double senton splash as Matt connects on Christian and Jeff misses Jericho. Matt makes the cover but the ref doesn't count. Jericho on the other side of the ring kicks the hurt Jeff Hardy to the arena floor. Matt confronts the ref about him not making the count as Jericho comes from behind Matt and hits the Codebreaker sending Matt to his doom. He makes the cover ,as they are two legal men in the matchup, and the champs retain their titles

Winners and still XPW World Tag Team Champions

Christian Cage & Chris Jericho

Joey Styles: The champs keep the titles, the Hardys was on their way but they were pinning the illegal man and the champions took advantage of the situation.

Taz: Like I said earlier, Styles. The champs are veterans and they take full advantage of any situation. The Hardys fought hard but just came up short tonight.

Joey Styles: We have something going on in the back, lets go to Jeremy Borash in the back.

(Borash is running down the halls)

Borash: I just got word that a car has pulled up and it is to be believed that is the World Champion, Samoa Joe.

(Borash turns the corner as we see it is indeed the World Champ getting out of the car to the roar of the crowd in the arena echoing in the background. Borash tries to get a word with the champ but the bandaged and bruised Joe pushes him away. Paul Heyman and the mystery man appear as Heyman tells Joe he is happy to see him but Joe just stares at Heyman and doesn't say a word. The mystery man extends his hand and says it is good to meet him but Joe just stares at him and walks away. Joe is here and making his way to the ring for the main event.)

Joey Styles: It has been said many times but the Champ is here!!!

Taz: Copeland must be beside himself himself seeing that Joe has made it to Salvation here tonight.

(Video is shown of the intense feud between Samoa Joe and Adam Copeland as it ends we go back to the backstage area as we see Paul Heyman and security rounding up Sex & Violence members and kicking them out of the arena. They have last words for Adam Copeland and wish him luck as they exit the arena and Copeland looks worried as he and Angelina Love start their way to the ring. The mystery man comes up and tries to shake the hand of Copeland only to have it offer rejected by The Edge. The mystery man looks upset about being snubbed again)

Joey Styles: Well it looks like Heyman has made good on his promise. All of the Sex & Violence members have been sent home but he has allowed Angelina Love to stay. Samoa Joe it looks is going to get a level playing field.

Taz: Heyman propbably allowed Love to stay , Joey because nothing is more embarassing then getting beaten in front of your women. You would know that Joey if you would ever get into a fight.

(Music hits as "The Edge" Adam Copeland and his girlfriend, Angelina Love appear on the ramp, the pyros go off as the crowd shows their hatred for the pair)

Joey Styles: Even if you take away Sex & Violence from the equation, Copeland is still a hard man to beat. He is a very talent wrestler who can beat anybody without their help. I don't understand why he semms to rely on it so much.

Taz: It's all headgames Styles. You start worrying about everything else and less time worrying on Copeland and that is the advantage he loves the most.

(Music hits at the roof blows of the place as the XPW World Champion, Samoa Joe, chugs to ringside without any theatrics. He jumps into the ring and Copeland and Love jump to the floor as Joe plays to the crowd)

Joey Styles: As you can see by the bandages on Joe's face that he isn't fully recovered from last Wednesday's attack by Copeland but he has made it to Salvation finally.

Taz: This is the match everyone wants to see and the time is finally here.

Joey Styles: We just got word from XPW President Paul Heyman that the match now is a No-DQ. He wants Joe to get his revenge tonight when it is definately one on one.

Taz: A great call by Heyman, let these two settle it between themselves here tonight. Let the best man win.

No-DQ

XPW World Heavyweight Title

Samoa Joe VS "The Edge" Adam Copeland

The bell rings and Copeland attacks Joe as he lays down his towel. An axe handle pushes Joe to the ropes as Copeland pounds away sending Joe into the corner. Copeland looks to end it early as he throughs six shoulder blocks into the gut of Joe. He grabs Adam by his hair and sends him down to the mat with an uppercut. Copeland catches Joe with a headbutt to the stomach and follows with a kick to Joe's face while he his hunced over. Joe falls backwards to the mat as Copeland gains the advantage.

Copeland follows with a flurry of blows as he whips Joe into the ropes. Joe comes off, right into a clothsline by Copeland. Adam quickly mounts Joe as he tears away the bandages from the forehead of Joe, he sends shots to the forehead as he reopens the wounds of Joe causing him to bleed once more. Joe staggers back up and backs into the corner, but Copeland follows in and rams Joe facefirst into the turnbuckle as the blood rushes out worse. Copeland smirks at Love as he snapmares Joe over and locks in a headlock. Copeland lays out on the floor of the ring as he cinches in the headlock deeper. The ref checks it for a choke as he asks Joe if he gives. Joe, after a few moments, starts to show life as the crowd cheers him up to his feet. Joe hits a series of elbows to the midsection of Copeland forcing him to release the hold.

Joe and Copeland start to exchange punches in the center of the ring. Joe gains the advantage with a series of jabs finding their mark right between the eyes of "The Edge". As Copeland is dazed, Joe slingshots off the rope with a straight foreward kick to his stomach. Copeland hits the mat holding his stomach as he yells in pain. As Copeland gets on all fours and tries to get up, Joe runs over and gives him another kick to the stomach ,flipping over Adam. He picks up Copeland and lays in a headbutt, he follows up and hits Copleand with a suplex. He picks up Copeland and tosses him to the outside. Joe grabs Copeland by the hair and rams him into the steel steps. Copleand goes down as Joe once again drags him back up and sends him face first into the ring post. Joe is on the warparth as he picks up Copeland and drops him over the steel barricade. He then kicks Adam in the head as it bounces off the barricade. Joe goes and rolls in the ring and then rolls right back out to halt the ref's count.

Joe picks up the still grounded Copeland and slingshots him into the barricade. He finally rolls Copeland back into the ring. Joe stalks up the steps playing with his prey as it lays wounded in the ring. As Joe stalks toward Copleand, Angelina Love cuts him off. She yells at Joe and then smacks him in the face. The crowd cheers for Joe to hit her but he just shoves her out of the way. As soon as she is clear though, Copleand charges and hits a spear on Joe out of nowhere. Copeland and Love kiss as he picks up Joe and rolls him in the ring.

Copeland quickly goes for the cover but Joe kicks out at two and a half. Copeland looks like he has snapped as he mounts Joe again and delivers a series of fists to the bloody forehead of Joe. He gets up as the ref checks on Joe as Copeland mocks the crowd. Copeland comes over to the Samoan as he tries to get up. He hits another punch and whips Joe into the ropes.

Joe reverses the Irish whip and Copeland hits the turnbuckles with tremoundous force. The impact on his back sends Copeland to his ass. Joe runs in and hits a dropkick right in the mouth of Copeland. Copeland's eyes rolls back in his head as he slumps out of the corner motionless. Joe walks around the ring waiting for Copeland's attempt to get back up. Copeland finally sits back up and Joe chops him in the back and follows it with an evil kick to the chest sending Copeland back down to the mat again. Joe then bounces off the rope and delivers a jumping double knee shot to the face of Copeland as Joe is really enjoying himself in the ring.

Joe doesn't seem worried about going for the pin but seems hell- bent to inflict more damage as he chops Copeland too the corner.Joe charges in but this time he catches the boot from Copeland as he rises it up in the nick of time. Joe gets up and Copeland hits the Edgecution and goes for the pin. The veteran champ gets his leg on the bottom rope to stop the three count. Copeland confronts the ref about the pin attempt and then pulls Joe back up to his feet.

Copeland whips Joe off the rope but Joe comes off and counters with a spinning kick to his chest. Joe comes off the rope with a jumping Senton as the air shoots out of Copeland's body. Joe still doesn't go for the pin as he whips Copeland into the corner and follows up with a boot to his face. Copeland goes down once again slumped over in the corner from the damage inflicted by the merciless Samoan. Joe looks down at Copeland without passion as he stomps away at Copeland. Joe runs across the ring and hits another dropkick to the face of Copeland this time knocking him out of the ring.

Copeland is consoled on the outside by Love but she scatters as Joe rolls out and comes after Copeland. Joe walks right into a drop toe hold by Copeland as Joe face smacks off the steps. Copeland then drives Joe's face in the steps again and rolls him back into the ring. Joe gets up and Copleand hits him with the Edge-O-Matic. Joe is down as Copeland goes to the corner and calls for Joe to get up as he positions himself for the spear.

Copleand comes off with a Spear attempt but runs in to a knee shot by Joe. Joe then picks up Copeland and hits a powerbomb. He finally goes for a cover but Copeland kicks out as the referee's hand is about to hit the mat for a third time. Joe's rage is evident as he whips Copeland and hits his patent quick body slam. He goes for the cover again but somehow Copeland gets his shoulder up again. Joe quickly then cinches in the Coquina Clutch as Copeland's screams knowing it might be over soon.

Copeland is reaching for anything and finally comes across with a scratching of Joe's eyes as helts go of the hold. Copeland and Joe get to their feet and starts to exchange punches. Every shot by Copeland is punctuated by a blood spraying off the head of Joe. After a right hand from Copeland, Joe screams as Copeland, worried, begs for mercy.

Joe goes off with a series of punches to the stomach of Copeland and ends the exchange with a discus shot square on his jaw. Copeland goes down in the corner and wearingly pulls himself back up. Joe comes charging in and catches Copeland with a knee to the side of the head as he then sets him up on the top rope. He secures Copeland with a series of headbutt as he cinches in the Muscle Buster. He comes off the rope and hits it in the middle of the ring as the crowd goes wild.

Joe goes for the pin as the crowd is celebrating wildly. The referee is counting to three as all of sudden Joe goes down. Antonio Banks has entered the ring, jumping the barricande and hitting his drive-by kick. He stares blankly at the ref and pulls Copeland over on top of the unconcious Joe. Banks yells at the ref to make the damn count and we have a new XPW World Champion.

Winner and new XPW World Heavyweight Champion

"The Edge" Adam Copeland

Joey Styles: No! No! Not this way!! What was Banks doing? Joe has been robbed as we have a new champion Adam Copeland.

Taz: I don't know what is up with Antonio Banks, he had no reason to interfere in this matchup other then being disappointed that he hasn't gotten his shot but I don't see how this helps his chances.

Joey Styles: Who cares about Bank's chances? I want to know what Paul Heyman is going to do about this travesty of justice! Samoa Joe didn't deserve this!!!!

Taz: Calm down Styles, don't have a stroke over there...

Joey Styles: This Wednesday I want some answers on what Heyman is going to do about this!!!

(We get a shot of Paul Heyman glaring at the television screen in his office. He clears his desk with one quick swipe, sending everything flying off. He stares intensely at the television as he can't believe Copeland still won with the unexpected help of Antonio Banks)

(The show ends as Banks and Copeland shake hands on the ramp and he exits the arena. The last images of the night are Adam Copeland and Angelina Love kissing then when the get done, Copeland raising the World Title for everyone too see especially the defeated Samoa Joe in the ring who just stares back angrily)

This is my first ppv in a BTB, so any kind of feedback will be appreciated greatly

ALL FEEDBACK OF THE SHOW WILL BE RETURNED AND REPPED, ANY PREDICTIONS WILL BE REPPED

Qwake

Raven opening promo: Good promo, it was quite short but to the point and in pretty good character. I like where this feud is going and the match later on in the show should be a match to remember! Good start.

Storm Vs Hart: You have a very unique and different way of writing matches lol. This was an alright match, I don't know to much about Teddy Hart but I was able to read through it. It wasn't to good of a match to open the show imo, it would have been better later in show, I sometimes like to have one of my better and longer written matches to open a PPV. There were some good spots in this match and the end was good for a feud with Andrew Martin (Test I think), so that should be good. Alright way to open the show.

Briscoes Vs Motor City Machine Guns: You can hardly call this a match lol, this was a good idea for an angle. Styles/Daniels are a great team and a feud between them and the MCMGs should be awesome, the Briscoes pick up the scraps to get the easy win and they are now the new Extreme Tag Champs!

Hardy's/JB: Where Joe! lol, pretty good little talk between the three of them. All were in decent character although their characters are pretty plain, a good message end out to Christian and Jericho, them Vs the Hardy Boyz should one hell of a match. I am excited for it.

LAX Vs Playa's Club: Awesome match. You gave it just the right length so you weren't repetitively doing the same things in the match like some people tend to do, alot of huge moves throughout the match and they are all great athletes. Playa's Club is a really good idea for a team and its a good name, good end to the match with the Border Toss and the Frog Splash for LAX to pick up a much desereved win. Great match all round and I expect more where that came from lol. This is the sort of match you could start the PPV with to get all the readers excited.

RVD Vs Raven Vs Rhino: Pretty good length for the match, at first I didn't think it was a good choice to have it be a steel cage match but with the end result and what happened I now see what you were going for. Each man had some good offence in this match and with the result being a No Contest I can see either a reamcth between them all or since RVD and Rhino were the ones who went through it could just be them but Raven seems to be a major part of this feud so he could very well stay in it. Another good match and an interesting outcome.

CM Punk VS Oleg Prudius: I don't have a clue as to who this is lol. The match wasn't to bad but I wasn't to excited just for that fact that I don't know who Punk's opponent was but having Punk win was good. I got less interested in this match how you always refered to him as "the Russian" it stopped the match from flowing as well as it could have. Alright match but not your best.

Shelton Benjamin Vs Rey Mysterio Jr: Wow, pretty good intense match. Shelton seems to be quite the heel in this BTB which is good, you got Rey's moveset well in this match and both men got in some good moves and it was good to see Shelton retain. I wonder where the two will go from here, anyways, good match all round!

JB and others: Interesting stuff, I wonder who it could be! Maybe a new wrestler or a guest of some sort. This is the sort of stuff that gets people to continue reading.

Cage and Jericho Vs the Hardy Boyz: This is up there for MOTN, these are two good teams and the match was done well. It was really interesting to see what was going to happen next and who would win and in the end, Cage and Jericho were able to retain which I find good. The match flowed nicely like Christian and the Hardy's matches used to but this time it was Jericho with him and not Edge. Some great spots and it was a really back and fourth match which is why I liked it so much. This was written greatly and impressed me.

Main Event: MOTN as it should be, really took the show away here! Both are great wrestlers and everything going down was epic. Edge getting the win was an alright decision, this really topped the PPV off nicely and I am curious as to see what goes down on the next show. I was unsure of who was going to win the whole way through and I thought Joe had it until Banks ran down and nailed Joe with the Drive By kick, I thought it would be DQ so I don't know what was going on there. Good match and this feud is about to kick off, Banks now at Edges side, this is gonna be good!

AC: Good PPV, there were a few minor errors which aren't to big of a deal. The matches were quite good but there were hardly any promos, now I know at promos there shouldn't really be many promos but you could have had maybe a few more to build up the matches but other then that the PPV was good. I will try and check out your next show...

Check out IPW if you ever feel like it.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Salvation Review

Intro- well written, pretty cool.

Raven promo- I found it odd that he refered to himself as Raven kinda like the Rock used to do.

Hart vs. Storm- Good match. Storm didn't look weak by the ending. I hope that Sex and Violence doesn't ruin every match.

Briscoes vs. MCMG- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This could have easily been match of the year. I demand a rematch!

Hardy's promo- Simple promo that built up matches later in the night.

Street Fight- Now this is how a street fight should be. In the streets and not in the building. Extremely brutal match. I loved it.

Cage match- Another brutal match. Cool spot to end it.

Punk vs. Prudius- Pretty good match. A change after the last two hardcore matches. Good to see Punk get the belt.

Rey vs. Benjamin- Good psychology by Shelton to keep Rey grounded. Overally a decent match.

Punk/Unknown promo- Hmm, I wonder who that guy is.

Hardys vs. Jericho and Christian- The match was good. It followed the basic set up of a tag team match ad it worked out pretty good. The ending was very sudden.

Edge vs. Joe- Awesome match, very epic. The match was a good brawl with some other stuff thrown in for fun. The ending was a huge shocker, never expected anything like that to happen.

AC: Overall great show. This was a nice first PPV. This BTB has a bright future ahead of it. Thanks for the POI review.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
f_XPWm_ee61c04.jpg

Wednesday Night Anarchy Live from Atlanta, Georgia

(We get a highlight reel of Salvation showing Teddy Hart coming out victorious, Playa's Club being sent away in an ambulance after their street fight with LAX, Rhino goring RVD through the cage, the Briscoes and CM Punk becoming the first ever Extreme Champion and Extreme Tag Team Champions respectively, Jericho hitting the Codebreaker and retaining the tag titles over the Hardys and Antonio Banks hitting the drive by kick on Samoa Joe allowing Adam Copeland to make the pin and become the new XPW World Heavyweight Champion)

(Pyros go off as the show starts)

Joey Styles: Welcome everybody to Anarchy! We are still feeling the effects of the first ever XPW pay per view "Salvation" just three days ago.

Raven: Isn't that the truth. I'm still feeling the effects of the steel cage match myself.

Joey Styles: I bet you are, Raven.That match was brutal.

Raven: I think I'm going to stay retired. I have found new respect for Rhino and Rob Van Dam and now I'm just going to let them settle it themselves. I proved my point.

Joey Styles: After being out of the action for 2 years, you put up a great effort.

Raven: Thanks. Joey. For me it was never about winning or losing, I just wanted to push them to the limits, which I did.

Joey Styles: Although you match was truly great, the biggest news that came out of the night is that we have a new XPW, World Heavyweight Champion, "The Edge" Adam Copeland.

Raven: But he didn't do it himself. The "XPW MVP" Antonio Banks sure helped him by hitting Samoa Joe with the Drive-By kick right when Joe was going on to victory.

Joey Styles: It will be interesting to here the comments of Banks regarding his role in the outcome.
Was he upset that Joe made it? Is he the newest member of Sex & Violence? Or does Banks and Copeland have some kind of deal in the works.

Raven: Whatever the reason is, XPW Paul Heyman can't be happy about it. He did his best to make an even match by throwing the rest of Sex & Violence out of the arean, only to have it ruined by Antonio Banks.

(Sex & Violence's music hits the arena as Copeland, Angelina Love, Chrisitan, and Chris Jericho appear on the ramps to tremondous heat from the crowd)

Joey Styles: Well, speaking of the Champ, here he is. Maybe we can get some answers now.

Raven: I know he hasn't stopped the party since winning the World Title Sunday. He is on cloud nine right now.

(They are all in the ring, as Copeland has the mic. They are getting tremondous heat from the packed house. Copeland soaks in the reaction as he has the biggest smile on his face)

Copeland: What did you guys think that Samoa Joe would actually beat me?

(The crowd boos, while Angelina Love rubs up on Copeland and they laugh at the crowd)

Copleand: There was no way that fat slob was going to beat me!

(Crowd starts to chant "Joe is gonna kill you")

Copleand: Go ahead and call for your hero! He isn't going to come down here! He doesn't want anymore of "The Edge" after the beatdowns I have given him the last couple of weeks.

(The crowd boos heavily as the chants stops)

Copeland: I'm moving on to bigger and better things. I need a more suitable opponent for someone of my skills. So if Paul Heyman will like to name my next challenger for the next XPW pay per view "Sin City Showdown" later tonight, I am more than ready to start the beat down of the challenger next week because tonight is all about celebrating!!

(The crowd boos as Copeland hands the mic to one-half of the XPW World Tag Team Champions, Christian Cage)

Cage: Hardys, Hardys, Hardys, will you ever learn?

(Crowd boos)

Cage: We have been doing this song and dance for now almost ten years.

(Crowd boos)

Cage: When are you going to get it through your thick skulls that you can't beat me.

(Crowd boos, as Cage hands the mic to his partner, Chris Jericho)

Jericho: People everywhere ask me, Chris why are you in Sex & Violence, you could easily be in the main event challenging for the World Title but instead you are stuck in the tag-team ranks.

(Crowd boos)

Jericho: I tell them that it doesn't matter where I'm at. Everybody knows that me and Christian are two of the best wrestlers in the world. Sex & Violence is about ruling XPW not egos and you can see that Adam Copeland, Chrisitan and myself are the kings here.

(Jericho, Cage and Copleand hold up their titles to the boos of the crowd)

Joey Styles: Like them or not, they are the champions here in XPW.

Raven: They seem focused on their agenda and people forget with all their schemes, that they are all word class wrestlers. The three of them together with the rest of Sex & Violence is almost unbeatable.

-----COMMERCIAL BREAK----

(We come back from commercial as the crowd has gone wild during the break with the revelation of Sean Waltman arriving in the front row)

Joey Styles: What is he doing here? He isn't associated with XPW.

Raven: He must have came to enjoy the show, Joey. He is sitting in the crowd, he must have just bought a ticket. I haven't heard of any rumors that he is coming here to wrestle.

Joey Styles: Everyone knows his past and he doesn't just show up without some intentions on doing something here.

(Security comes over and removes Waltman from his seat as the crowd goes wild for him. Waltman signals to the crowd before he is removed)

Joey Styles: Somebody else must agree with me, they're removing him from ringside.

Raven: See Styles, you get worked up over nothing.

(Music hits as RVD comes to the ring, ribs bandaged from the match on Sunday. The crowd gives him a huge ovation)

Joey Styles: RVD is still hell bent in getting revenge from Rhino but he has to put that on hold tonight.

Raven: I'm sure that we haven't seen the last of Van Dam versus Rhino.

(Music hits and Paul Burchill hits the ring with heat from the fans)

Joey Styles: This Paul Burchill has been in a foul mood all week. He isn't happy with losing to Kaz at Salvation.

Raven: It looks like he is ready to prove that the loss was a fluke and try to make an example of Rob Van Dam here tonight.

Joey Styles: And he gets RVD at the right point, RVD still has to be filling the effects of being Gored through the cage on Sunday.

Match One

Paul Burchill Vs Rob Van Dam

The two size each other up in the middle of the ring, they tie up and then Burchill pulls down RVD to the mat by his pony-tail. Burchill laughs and then tries to follow it with an elbow but RVD moves out of the way. RVD sweeps the legs of Burchill with a swift kick and follows it with an elbow of his own. He quickly locks in a chin lock and applies the pressure.

Burchill struggles to break free and finally does due to a rake of the eyes of RVD. He follows hit with a few elbows to the gut of RVD to provide seperation and hits a clothsline off the ropes. He picks up and scoops slams Rob and follows it with a knee to the forehead. RVD struggles to get up and Burchill grabs him by his neck and throws him over the top rope.

Burchill plays to the crowd in the ring as RVD struggles to get up on the outside. Burchill finally rolls out and catches Van Dam again. He goes to ram RVD's face into the barricade but RVD blocks it and sends Burchill's face into it instead. He then hits a standing kick to the face of Paul sending him into the crowd. RVD rolls back into the ring.

Burchill gets up dazed and starts arguing with the fans as he climbs back over the barricade. He gets over it but is still arguing with the fans in the front row as RVD runs across the ring and jumps over the top rope and hits a flying cross body sending both men down to on the concrete floor.

RVD is the first one up to his feet and catches Burchill with chops to the chest. He hits repeatedly backing Burchill to the apron. He catches Burchill with a kick to the side of his head and rolls him back into the ring.

Burchill is hurt and laid out as RVD hits Rolling Thunder and climbs to the top rope. He jumps off for the 5 Star Frog Splash only to catch the knees of Burchill in his stomach as a result. RVD goes into the fetal postion holding his ribs as Burchill gets to his feet.

Burchill catches RVD as he raises to his feet and signals for the C4. As he attempts to lock it in RVD elbows him in the side of the head. A dazed Burchill is grabbed up by RVD and is rolled up into a small package for the three count

Winner

Rob Van Dam

(Rob Van Dam goes up celebrating as a shocked Burchill is in the ring confused on what just happened. As Rob Van Dam does his his RVD thumb posing, he is attacked from behind by Rhino with a Gore. RVD is laid out as Rhino picks up his lifeless body and leads him to the ring. He rolls RVD back into the ring to Burchill and climbs in. RVD staggers to his feet only to recieve the C4 from Burchill.Burchill gets into the face of RVD taunting him to get back to his feet as Rhino lurks in the corner readying himself for another GORE. The crowd erupts as Kaz comes to the rescue with a steel chair in hand. Rhino and Burchill quickly exit the ring as Kaz slings errant shots at them with the steel chair. The two back up the ramp as Kaz helps RVD back to his feet. Kaz raises RVD's hand in victory as they stare down their enemies on the ramp)

Styles: What a win for RVD? He surprised Burchill with the rollup for the win!

Raven: But he wasn't ready for the sneak attack by Rhino, he just wanted to show RVD that after Salvation nothing is settled with them yet.

Styles: And I guess nothing is settled with Kaz and Burchill either as who knows what would have happened to RVD tonight if Kaz didn't come in for the rescue.

Raven: RVD should be thankful for what Kaz did for him. I don't know what they would have done but it wouldn't have been good for RVD. I guarantee that!

(We go backstage to XPW President Paul Heyman's office as their is knock on the door as the Hardys walk in)

Heyman: I suppose you guys are here for a rematch tonight.

Jeff: We do want one but not tonight.

Matt: We have something else in mind.

Heyman: What is that then?

Jeff: The last couple of weeks, the number games have caught up with us.

Matt: There is too many members of Sex & Violence for us to get a fair match.

Jeff: So we have took upon ourselves to get us some help.

Matt: And tonight we want 3 members of Sex & Violence against Jeff, myself and our mystery partner.

Heyman: I have no problem with someone trying to settle the score with those guys. You got your match!!!

(The Hardys are pleased as they leave the office and our passed by the mystery man from Salvation. He shakes hands with the Hardys as Heyman welcomes him. They start to talk but the XPW Televison Champion, Shelton Benjamin barges in and interrupts)

Shelton: Paul, my man, what's going on. It is about time you get the XPW Television Champion on Anarchy.

(The mystery man tries to shake Shelton's hand but Shelton brushes it away)

Shelton: What do you want? You want to just walk up on me and act like you know me?

(The man looks confused by the reaction as Heyman tries to intervene)

Heyman: Well, Shelton there really isn't anything for you on tonight's show, maybe I can get you some time next week.

Shelton: Next week? You gonna make me wait a week, maybe I will just beat down this goofy fella right here, right now.

(Shelton tosses down his title and gets in the mystery man's face. Heyman jumps up and gets between them)

Heyman: Calm down, Shelton. You want him, you can have him next week.

(Shelton backs up and looks happy as the mystery man now looks serious)

Heyman: But let me first introduce you to him.

Shelton: He can't be anybody important, if I don't know who the hell he is.

(Paul Heyman whispers something in the man's ear as he removes his jacket showing an Olympic Gold Medal)

Heyman: I would like to introduce to you the 2008 Olympian and 2004 Greco-Roman Heavyweight Gold Medalist from Egypt ,Karam Ibrahim Mohammad Gaber.

(Karam looks real serious now, as Shelton now looks worried)

Heyman: So next week, like you said, Shelton you can face Karam in his debut match.

(Shelton doesn't say anything as Karam stares him down. Heyman looks pleased with his latest acquisition as they sit down and talk over things as we cut back to the ring)

{ here is a link for people who don't know who he is...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5bQa1mqRXiU&feature=related}"

Joey Styles: What an announcement. XPW has their own Olympic Gold Medalist, Karam Ibrahim.!!!

Raven: And it looks like Shelton Benjamin's mouth might have got him in trouble as he will face the Egyptian phenom in his first ever match next week.

Joey Styles: And what about the Hardys having a surprise partner for tonight?

Raven: I have no idea who that could be but like Heyman said he will allow anything to cut away at Sex & Violence's dominace in XPW.

-----COMMERCIAL BREAK-----

(We come back as the Sex & Violence music hits again as Teddy Hart and Ted Dibiase Jr. comes down for the next match)

Styles: Up next, we have another match that will help settle some issues from Salvation.

Raven: Yeah, tonight we have these two men from Sex & Violence but tonight they aren't teammates but are facing off in this four way matchup

Styles: But you got to say that they have the advantage against their opponents because you will figure that they will work together throughout the match.

Raven: But Ted Dibiase has been on a losing streak since joining the group and the rumors backstage is that leaders of Sex & Violence aren't impressed by the newest addition so he needs a big win tonight so he might take out Teddy Hart if it comes down to it.

(Music hits as Lance Storm comes to the ring to a decent ovation from the crowd)

Styles: Thanks to outside interference by Andrew Martin at Salvation, Storm lost his submission match to Teddy Hart.

Raven: Storm turned down the offer to join Sex & Violence and has been an object of payback ever since. He better have eyes in the back of his head if he hopes to survive this match tonight.

(Music hits as Ken Doane comes out to decent ovation from the fans)

Styles: This man has been making a name for himself in Salvation. He has had a problem with Dibiase ever since Ted debuted here and hasn't lost to him yet.

Raven: Doane has taken this personally and so far he has proved himself superior in every way to Dibiase. Sometimes wrestlers just have your number and Dibiase has to be thinking about that after their matches because anything he tries just comes up short.

Match Two

Lance Storm VS Teddy Hart VS Ken Doane VS Ted Dibiase Jr.

The bell rings and it is instant chaos. Doane is quickly eating fists from a determined Dibiase sending him to his butt in the corner as Storm has caught Hart with chops backing him into the other corner.

Dibiase climbs up to the second rope and he continues to beat away at Doane in the corner while Storm is stomping away on Hart in the other one. Dibiase realizes that Hart is in troube and runs over and hits a running knee to Storm's back sending him through the ropes. Dibiase yells at Hart who shakes away the cobwebs and they go over to double team Doane.

Dibiase goes in and gives Doane an elbow to the face and he whips him in the ropes, Doane comes off into a flyinig forearm by Hart who quickly goes for the cover. Dibiase breaks up the attempt as the two start to argue about it. They don't realize that Storm is back and on the top rope as he jumps off and takes them both out with a double clothsline. Storm quickly goes for the pin but Hart kicks out.

Storm suplexes Hart over as Doane has gained control over Dibiase and has him locked in a rear head lock trying to sap his energy. Storm takes down Hart quickly and attempt to turn him over in the Maple Leaf and finally does. Hart screams in pain but Doane comes over and breaks the hold by hitting Storm with a forearm. Storm and Doane start to exchange blows as the Sex & Violence members take the time to recover.

Storm gets the best of the exchange and catches Ken with a knee shot to the gut. He goes to whip Doane in the ropes but gets hit by a vicious clothsline from Dibiase as he waits, Doane comes off the ropes but gets hit with a dropkick from Hart as they both go for the pin. Doane and Storm both kick out at two.

Teddy Hart whips Storm into the ropes and attempts a hurricarana but Storm fights it. He holds up Hart and backs into the ropes. Finally Hart uses the ropes and completes the manuever but they both go over the top rope crashing to the outside as Strom lands on the floor and Hart hits his head on the apron.

Dibiase hits Doane with a belly to belly and gets a two count. He goes to the corner and comes off with a sickening boot to the head and goes for the cover again but Doane gets out. Dibiase looks to the outside as Storm or Hart still hasn't moved and waits to lock in the Million Dollar Dream. He locks in and Doane is struggling to get out.

Hart and Storm get to the feet and Hart is first to act with a shot to the face of Storm. He goes to Irish whip Storm into the ring steps but Storm reverses and sends Hart into the steps insead with a thud heard around the arena. He looks in and sees the sleeper locked in the ring.

Storm rolls back in and breaks the hold as Doane was about to drop his hand for the third time. As Dibiase is forced to break the hold Doane slumps to the mat in a heap. Storm hits a textbook belly to back suplex on Dibiase and tries to go for the Maple Leaf once again. He turns it over and Dibiase screams in pain. Dibiase is struggling to get to the ropes as Storm cranks on the pressure. Doane gets up and breaks up the Maple Leaf attempt again with a kick to Storm. Dibiase rolls out of the ring and falls to the floor in pain.

Doane quickly goes to work on the dazed Storm and hits a float over DDT. He climbs up the rope and comes up with a flying legdrop only to miss as Storm connects with a desperation boot to the face. Doane is out cold as Storm is still down from the DDT. Dibiase quickly takes advantage as both men are dazed and rolls back in the ring and gets the three count on Doane.

Winner-Ted Dibiase Jr.

(Dibiase reacts like he just the one the World Championship and him and Hart celebrate the victory in the ring)

Styles: Dibiase didn't do the dirty work but picks up the win anyway.

Raven: Maybe this is what he needed to get back on track, sometime a fluke win is all you need to regain your confidence.

(We cut to the backstage area as we Copeland, Cage and Jericho talking amongst themselves. When someone shouts at them, Antonio Banks walks up and interrupts the converstation)

Banks: What's going on champ? Are we set for tonight or what?

Copleand: Calm down a minute! I just had a grueling match last night so I'm not competing here tonight. I'm just celebrating my victory.

Banks: A victory that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the XPW MVP Antonio Banks. Did you forget that?

Copeland: No, I didn't forget it but I"m now the champ and the champ calls the shots. If you wherever a world champion you would now that
!

Banks: Is that so! Well I do know that you and I signed a contract. A contract that stated if I helped you become World Champion that you would give me the World Title shot I rightfully deserve.

Copeland: I still can't believe you didn't take my word and had to get lawyers involved in our arrangement but I will give you a World Title shot but not tonight.

Banks: That's where you are wrong! It is happening tonight, I'm going to go to Heyman right now and get my shot. I know he doesn't like me but he hates seeing you as the champ!

(Banks shoves his way through the three as Copeland and others just stare at him. Then all of sudden Sean Waltman appears out of nowhere)

Jericho: What the hell are you doing junior? You just can't walk off the street and approach Sex &
Violence like that?

Cage: I thought they threw you out of the building. They will let anybody backstage.

Sean: Very funny guys, I'm coming to talk to you with a business proposal.

Copleand: What would we need to business with a washed-up wrestler like you. We are Sex & Violence, the number one force in wrestling today and you are now a nobody.

(The three laugh at Waltman who seems very annoyed)

Sean: I know that you guys are at the top of the mountain right now but I also know that you want to be number one of all-time.

Copleand (laughing): And you can do that for us,right?

Jericho: (laughing harder) Saving your career will make Sex & Violence stronger?

Chrisitan (laughing hardest) Sean, you must be stoned to think we are allowing you to jump on the Sex & Violence bandwagon.

(The three are laughing hysterically at Waltman, you is waiting patiently for his turn)

Sean: I'm so glad you think this is funny but I have one question for you. The two most powerful factions in the history of pro wrestling is D-X and the NWO. What did they have in common?

Copleand: Annoying catchphrases?

Jericho: I got it! Ugly t-shirts?

Cage: No, I know the answer!! Ass kissing superstars?

(They all laugh again as Waltman has had enough)

Sean: What they had in common was ME!!! I'm the King of Contorversy!! You want to make it big, you need me!! You guys have a three man tag match tonight with the Hardys and a suprise partner, allow me to be your third guy. If I prove to you that I can hang with you guys, you let me in Sex & Violence, if I don't fit, I'll go back to where I came from and you won't hear from me again.

(They looks intrigued about the idea and talk amongst themselves)

Copleand: You want a chance, Sean. You got it!!

Jericho: But if you cost us this match, you willl be held responsible

Cage: And you don't have you Kliq buddies here to help you out.

(The three walk away as a grin comes across the face of Sean Waltman, as we go back to the ring)

Styles: I guess we know why Sean Waltman was here tonight, he was to be a member of Sex & Violence.

Raven: And it seems he gets a one match audition. This is a man's career we are talking about Styles. A strong showing tonight can put Waltman back on the wrestling map.

Styles: What about the comments from Antonio Banks? He wants a title shot tonight, I guess Adam Copeland made I deal for his help last night at Salvation.

Raven: That what it seems, Heyman barred Sex & Violence from the building last night for the championship match, so the resourceful Adam Copleand made a deal with Banks for his services, but now the help wants to be paid and Copleand isn't willing to do it tonight.

Styles: Banks is going to get Heyman to rule on it, I can only see Heyman going one way with this decision.

Raven: You're right on that Joey, if I was "The Edge" I would be getting my wrestling gear on and get my mind prepared to take on Banks here tonight. I wonder how good of shape the World Champ is after celebrating for the last 72 hours.

----COMMERCIAL BREAK----

(We come back for commercial with William Regal in the ring with a microphone in his hand and a sling on his arm)

Regal: Last night at Salvation, I proved to everyone that I was correct on my assumptions of one, Kofi Kingston.

(heat)

Regal:I told everyone that someone the class of Kingston shouldn't be even in the ring with someone the likes of myself.

(heat)

Regal: After last Sunday, where I made that man from the filthy nation of Ghana tap out in the middle of the ring, I'm completely done with Kofi Kingston.

(heat)

Regal: We were scheduled to have a rematch here tonight but as you can see I am injured and unable to compete.

(heat)

Regal: I injured my elbow at Salvation trying to rip that peasant Kofi Kingston's head off his shoulders.

(heat)

Regal: So tonight I called up my younger , less refined cousin to come to Anarchy here tonight and take my place.

(heat)

Regal: He has taken away time from following his precious, Manchester United to join me here tonight. See my cousin, is what you American's like to call a soccer hooligan and tonight he is going to take out his rage on your beloved, Kofi Kingston, I give to you my cousin, one Nigel McGuinness!!

(Nigel McGuinness arrives from the back wearing a Manchester United jersey and comes running down the to the ring, He has words with his cousin as the crowd roars as Kofi's music plays and the energetic superstar appears from the back)

(Kofi stares down Regal as he enters the ring. Regal pants his cousin on the back and joins Joey Styels and Raven at the announcer's table)

Styles: Welcome, William Regal, we got to say that we are suprised by your announcement here tonight.

Regal: I'm just thankful I pulled muscles in my elbow, so I'm not medically cleared to get in the ring tonight with that disgrace again.

Raven: What can we expect from your cousin here tonight? You put him in a pretty tough matchup for his debut match.

Regal" He has the Regal blood in him so you know he is tough, he will have no problem showing to the world even the black sheep of the Regal family can defeat some one like Kofi Kingston.

Match Three

Kofi Kingston VS "The Hooligan" Nigel McGuiness with William Regal

Kofi is weary as he sizes up the newcomer and checks out Regal at the announce table. Nigel tries to bumrush Kofi in the corner but Kofi moves out of the way as he crashes into the corner. Nigel turns around and his hit by a serious kicks by Kingston ending with a scissor kick to the back of his head. Kofi has some words for Regal as Nigel is down already.

Regal is seething as Kofi connects with chops to McGuinness sending him to the corner, Kofi runs in and monkey flips the Brit out of the corner and quickly goes to the top rope. He flies off with a reverse elbow that connects and goes for the pin. Nigel kicks out at the two count as he seems lost in the ring tonight.

Kofi keeps putting on the pressure as he controls the tempo by bouncing off the ropes connecting on a series of clothslines, chops and kicks sending Nigel for a loop. Kofi is in complete control as he sets up Nigel for a suplex. The Brit though is too out of it and drops straight to his knees as Kofi struggles to stand him up. Regal realizing the situation jumps up from the announcer's table and climbs upon the apron. The referee runs over and warns Regal to get back to the outside and meanwhile Nigel still on his knees catches Kofi with a vicious low blow.Regal hops down now with a huge smile on his face and returns to the table.

Kofi is in great pain as he tries to get to his feet, He finally struggles to his feet and almost gets him head taken off by a Slingshot Clothsline by Nigel McGuinness. Nigel picks up the win in his debut as Kofi is left hurt in the ring.

Winner

"The Hooligan" Nigel McGuinness

(Kofi lies in the ring as Regal gets in the ring and berates him. Regal hugs his cousin as they celebrate their victory to the boos of the crowd)

Styles: Nigel McGuinenss picks up the win in his debut thanks to his uncle William.

Raven: The Regal blood runs through Nigel as he proves his ruthlessness with that low blow he delivered to pick up the win. This Hooligan could prove to be a dangerous man especially with William Regal leading the way for him.

---COMMERCIAL BREAK-----

(We go to the President's office as Banks is wrapping things up with Heyman)

Heyman: You make a great argument for a match tonight and you have the legal paperwork, so my decision is easy. I will grant you your World Title match tonight!!

(Banks is ecstatic at Heyman's decision then Samoa Joe storms through the door)

Joe: What are you doing!!! You give him a title shot after screwing me out of the title last night!!

(Joe is seething as Banks tries to escape his wrath. Joe though slams Banks against the door by his throat)

Heyman: Calm down Joe!! Let him go!!!

(Joe looks at Heyman and lets Banks go as he escapes with his life)

Joe: I don't understand you, Heyman, You promised everybody when he came here, that you will award true wrestling ability and not reward gimmicks. So tonight you give a man who hasn't wrestled in weeks a title shot over me?

Heyman: Joe, my hands are tied. He has a title shot coming even know I don't like it. We can't deal with a lawsuit right now. But I do have a plan.

Joe: (sarcastically)What is your master plan?

Heyman: Since tonight Banks has to have a title shot, I will give it to him but you, Samoa Joe will be the special referee!! You can do anyting you want with the power!! You can cheat Copeland out of the title if you want or cost Banks his shot of the title. The power is yours.

(Joe seems pleased with the plan as we head back to the ring)

Styles: Joe is the special referee tonight. What will he do?

Raven: Man, Heyman has really stacked the deck against Copleand here tonight. Just 3 days after the match of his lifem he has to fulfill his debt to Antonio Banks and finds his mortal enemy Samoa Joe as the referee for the matchup.

Styles: Joe though has a score to settle with both men, so it I'm intrigued to see what path he will take here later tonight.

-----COMMERCIAL BREAK----

(We come back to Jeremy Borash who is with Mark Kerr)

Borash: Mark, we saw at Salvation,you get attacked by Andrew Martin from behind. What is your reaction?

Kerr: My reaction! My reaction! I don't know who the hell Martin thinks he is dealing with. I'm not some punk wrestler he can just shove around without payback. I'm the Smashing Machine. I dominated the UFC Octagon back when people said it was too barbaric, too deadly and should be outlawed.

Borash: Settle down,big fella.

Kerr: I'm not settling down, I want Andrew Martin!! But I've heard he was too much of a coward to show up here tonight so I set up an exhibition for him to see at home with his lovely girlfriend, Kelly Kelly. I want you Andrew to watch what I do inside that ring and just think this is what is gonna happen to you when I get my hands on you!!!

(Kerr shoves Borash out of the way as we head back to the ring)

Styles: Kerr is coming to ring right now with one thing on his mind and that is total destruction!

Raven: He is argubably the most dangerous man here in XPW with his great mixed martial art skills.

Styles: I know when he was hired by Paul Heyman to serve as his bodyguard, he had no intentions to get in the ring but the situation now calls for it.

Raven: Andrew Martin has gotten under the skin of "The Smashing Machine" and now he has to deal with consequences.

(Kerr comes storming out of the back to no music, he makes a beeline to the ring where three men wait for him. He talks to the ref who announces that he will be facing all three men in three separate matches back to back to back)

Match Four

Mark Kerr VS Joe Simpson, Mike Jones, and Doug Wilson

Kerr is seething mad as the jobber Simpson looks scared to death. Simpson runs in and hits Kerr with a few fists but Kerr shakes them off, screams at Simpson and hits a belly to belly suplex.
He quickly locks in a submission armbar and Simpson taps out quickly.

Jones then gets into the ring and tries to attack Kerr from behind but Kerr turns around. He hits Simpson with a jab and throws him over his head with a judo toss. He quickly grabs Jone's leg and locks in an ankle lock. He grapevines the leg and Jones taps out quickly too.

Wilson doesn't want to even get in the ring but finally does. As soon as he walks through the ropes he gets hit by a vicious clothsline. Quickly Kerr mounts him and starts throwing down shots to the unprotected face of Wilson. The refereee stops the match as Wilson is bloodied and unconscious.

Winner

Mark Kerr

(Kerr stands there in complete silence as you can see the carnage in the ring. He shows his taped fists covered with blood to the camera and leaves the ring)

Styles: Kerr has completely destroy three men tonight. I hope Andrew Martin was watching this at home and if I was him I would stay there.

Raven: Wait a minute, Styles, none of these three men were close to the caliber of Andrew Martin. It will be a different scenario when Martin is in the ring across from Kerr because he won't be scared like these three guys were. This match was over before the bell even rang.

----COMMERCIAL BREAK----

(Footage is again showed of the Street Fight at Salvation between LAX and The Playa's Club)

Styles: After seeing that brutal highlight of Salvation, we are disappointed to announce that Ron Killings will be out of action for approximately 6 months after suffering cracked ribs from the matchup.

Raven: It is a shame to hear that, I was very impressed by their matchup at Salvation and was interested to see where the teams when on from there.

Styles: I just got word that Jeremy Borash has LAX backstage, so let's listen to their comments.

(They go backstage where LAX is with Borash)

Borash: We just got word that Killings is out for 6 months with cracked ribs, How do you guys feel about?

Homicide: That's what he gets! He tried to disrespect the LAX and we put him in the hospital, it's as simple as that Borash!

Hernandez: The Playa's Club crossed the line when they were disrepecting us. Maybe if they didn't do that, we would have pinned poor "Truth" after I Border Tossed him instead of letting Homicide Frog Splash him into the concrete also.

(LAX laughs and Borash is about to say something as they are attacked by Elijah Burke and a huge other man. The two beat down LAX with what looks like steel chains as Borash stands at the side calling for security. They trash talk to LAX as they are decimated. Finally security shows up and pulls the two off, showing both members of LAX bleeding heavingly. We finally indentify the man as Shad Gadspard. The two yell that was for "Truth" as security arrests them and paramedics tend to LAX. We go back to the ring)

Styles: What a beatdwon! Whre did Shad Gadspard come from? I didn't know he has left WWE?

Raven: I guess he has Joey, and he has made an impact here tonight as he is the newest member of the Playa's Club now.

Styles: And what a member he is. But I feel they might be on the opposite end of the beating when LAX gets their hands on them.

(The Hardys music hits as the crowd goes wild. They stop on the ramp and point to the curtain and the crowd sees Gregory Helms appear. He shakes hands with the Hardys as they make their way down to the ring)

Styles: Gregory Helms is the surprise partner!! What a coup for the Hardys! You would have guessed that it would have been him.

Raven: Helms and the Hardys go way back Styles. They broke into this business together and have remained friends ever since. Finally the Hardys have someone they count on for help.

(Music hits as the Tag Champs come to the ring with audtioning Sean Waltman)

Styles: What an interesting turn of events tonight Raven? Waltman appears out of nowhere and is now in this matchup!

Raven: He came to be a part of Sex & Violence and tonight they are giving him his chance. I think Waltman made some good points for the reasons of him joining.

Styles: If he wins tonight he is in and if they lose he is out, so alot is riding on the line here tonight.

Match Five

The Hardsy & Gregory Helms VS Christian, Chris Jericho,and Sean Waltman

After a brief discussion Waltman is decided to start off the match versus Matt Hardy. The two meet up in the ring as Waltman laughs at Hardy. Matt responds with a slap to the face and a quick side headlock. Waltman backs up Hardy into the ropes and whips him across, Waltman sends him down with a shoulder block to the mat and comes off the ropes himself. Hardy hits the mat as Waltman hurdles over him and comes back off the ropes into an arm drag by Hardy who cinches in arm bar. Waltman is upset as he is one step behind Hardy so far.

Waltman finally gets to the ropes and climbs up them flipping behind Hardy. He sends Hardy over with an arm drag and tags in Christian. Christian tries to get a hold of Matt but he quickly tags in Jeff before Christian can attack.

Christian and Jeff circle each other before finally tying up in the middle of ring. Christian backs Jeff into the ropes and the referee calls for the break. Christian obliges at first then hits an upppercut sending Jeff down to the mat. Christian yells the at the ref as he drags Hardy to his corner in a headlock and tags in Jericho.

Chrsitian exposes Jeff's rib as Jericho kicks the exposed body part then hits a punch to the side of Hardy's head. Jericho stalks Hardy as Christian leaves the ring. Jericho pounds away on Hardy as he tries to avoid the punches but can't. Hardy staggers to the corner as Jericho sends him face first into the turnbuckle. Hardy falls straight back on the mat as Jericho hits with a Lionsault. Helms comes running in and breaks up the bin attempt at two.

The referee yells at Helms as Cage quickly comes into the ring as they both pound away on Hardy. The referee turns around after Cage and Jericho trade places. He asks if they made the tag and of course they say yes as Cage snapmares Hardy over and locks in a chinlock.

The crowd gets behind Hardy as he gets back to his feet and fights to break the hold. He finally frees himself and comes off the rope but runs right into a clothsline from Cage. Cage laughs at the attempted comeback and picks Hardy up. He whips Hardy into the corner and follows him in for another clothsline but Jeff quickly climbs the turnbuckle and hits the Whisper in the Wind sending both men to the mat . They both struggle to get to their resepctive corners.

Cage gets to his corner first and tags in Waltman, who runs over and tries to stop Hardy but Jeff makes the tag to Helms. Helms comes in and quickly sends Waltman down with fists and hits a dropkick sending Waltman back down. Sensing trouble Cage and Jericho both hit the ring as does the Hardys. The referee tries to regain order as all six men are in the ring.

Jeff runs over and takes Jericho out with a flying crossbody sending them both to the outside. Christian tries to whip Matt into the ropes but Hardy puts on the brakes and hits a Twist of Fate out of nowhere. Cage rolls out of the ring as Matt goes to help Helms on Waltman. Helms comes off the ropes for a flying elbow but Waltman moves out of the way and Helms crashes into the referee sending him to the mat knocked out. Waltman barely escaping that manuever turns around right into a kick in the gut by Matt and a Twist of Fate for him. They go for the pin but the referee is still down. Cage tries to get back in the ring with a steel chair but catches a running knee from Helms sending him back to the outside as the chair falls in the ring. Helms grabs the chair and yells at Matt. Matt seems glad with the chance to get some revenge and goes to pick up Waltman. As he bends over to pick up Waltman, he is floored by a shot from the chair by Helms. Helms pulls Waltman over the illegal man Hardy as the awoken referee counts to three.

Winner

Christian Cage, Chris Jericho & Sean Waltman

(Cage crawls back into the ring and helps Waltman to this feet and welcomes him to Sex & Violence with a hug. They both look at Helms who drops the chair and walks out of the ring. They look confused as Cage goes over to the ropes to check on the still fallen Jericho. Then all of sudden Cage is down after a steel chair shot by Waltman. Helms quickly returns to the ring with another chair as the two hit Cage and Hardy again with shots. They go to the outside and hit Jeff and Jericho as they finally get to their feet. After the champs and the Hardys are all laid out, Waltman and Helms shake hands and go up the ramp together)

Styles: What the hell just happened? Waltman and Helms just took out both their teammates!

Raven: I don't know what I just saw but I guess they both trusted the wrong men here tonight!

----COMMERCIAL BREAK-----

(We go backstage as Borash catches up with Sean Waltman & Gregory Helms)

Borash: Hold on! I have a few questions about your actions here tonight!

Sean: You want to know what happened? I"ll tell you. I'm bigger than Sex & Violence and I wanted to prove it. They didn't see it coming and now I'm here in XPW making the impact that I'm known to make.

Helms: When Sean, offered me this chance to do this tonight, I jumped at the chance. We came here tonight and stole the headlines. Tomorrow everybody will be talking about what we just did.

(The two walk off together reliving their glory as we go back to the ring for the main event)

Styles: There we just heard it that the attack was a plan by both men here tonight.

Raven: A lot of people don't like Waltman but he has been around the block a couple of times and has learned the tricks of the trade from the best. Everybody in XPW should be looking out for him.

(Music hits as the special referee Samoa Joe makes his way to the ring)

Styles: What an announcement tonight of Joe referring tonight's main event?

Raven: What will he do with the power? Which one of these two is he going to side with tonight?

Styles: Both of them helped cheat him out of the title at Salvation, so it's a toss up!

(The crowd boos as "The XPW MVP" Antonio Banks hits the ramp. He plays to the crowd boos as he goes to the ring and stares down Joe)

Styles: Banks gets what he wanted here tonight his chance to become World Champion.

Raven: He made the deal with Copeland to get his shot and now he most come through!!

(The music hits of "The Edge" Adam Copeland, who comes out with Angelina Love as the crowd greets him with heel welcome)

Styles: There he is the new XPW World Heavyweight Champion, Adam Copeland. He told us all he was going to walk out of Salvation with the title and he fullfilled his promises.

Raven: You have to give the devil his due, he did do what he said he was going to do. But you know he didn't come to the arena tonight to wrestle and surely wasn't ready for Samoa Joe to be the man in there as referee.

Styles: Being the World Champion means you always need to be ready and if he can survive this match tonight, he can prove himself worthy of the title.

Main Event

Adam Copleand VS Antonio Banks with Samoa Joe special referee

Joe checks each man for weapons. both men give him a hard time and he shoves both to show them who is the boss as he calls for the bell. Copleand runs across the ring and quickly tackles Banks and reigns down fists as Joe tries to pull him off. Copeland tussles with Joe as he pulls him off and finally Joe throws him across the ring. Copleand charges and gets in the face of Joe who smiles and points at the referee shirt. Copeland goes for Banks once again who grabs the pants of Copeland and sends him in face first into the turnbuckle.

Banks quickly hits a combination of jabs to the stomach of Copeland and whips him into the corner. He runs in and hits a boot to the face as Copeland falls down face first into the mat. Banks goes for the cover but Joe decides not to count. Banks gets up and aruges with Joe who pushes Banks down on his ass. Banks gets back up as Joe points to shirt for Banks to realize who is in charge. Banks is distracted as Copeland connects with an axe handle to the back of his head sending him down to mat.

Copleand then locks in a chinlock and wraps his legs around Banks into a body leg scissors. He pulls back on the head of Banks as he screams in pain. Joe takes a break in the corner watching the action laughing at Banks screams. Banks finally gets his leg under the ropes as Joe calls for the break. Copeland doesn't oblige as Joe then kicks him to break the hold himself.

Once again Copeland and Joe exchange words as Banks gets up. Copleand catches him with a punch and whips him the rope and sends him back down with a spinebuster. He goes for the count but Joe doesn't cooperate. A frustrated Copeland stares a hole in Joe as he continues the assault with stomps to Banks.

Joe just laughs as Love on the outside screams at him. Joe turns around and starts to argue with the valet. Copeland goes to whip Banks into the ropes but Banks reverses it sending Copeland into Joe. Joe gets knocked to the outside and crashes to the floor. Copleand turns around and catches a knee to the midsection by Banks who then DDTs him into the mat. Banks goes across the ring and hits the Drive By Kick. He goes for the pin but Joe is still pulling himself together on the outside.

Banks yells at Joe who is just getting up. Banks rolls to the outside and tries to get Joe back into the ring. He rolls Joe back into the ring. Banks picks up Copleand and goes for a suplex. He picks up Copleand but he wiggles free and drops behind him. Copleand hits the Edgecution and goes for the pin. He yells at Joe who just realizes what happened. He comes over and pulls Copleand off of Banks by his hair.

Joe whips Copeland into the corner and hits the knee to the face of Adam and then places him on the top and hits the Muscle Buster. Banks is ecstatic as he yells and goes for the cover. Joe though looks disgusted and picks up Banks and locks in the Coquina Clutch. Banks succumbs to the manuever as Joe finally lets him go. Joe yells at the time keeper to ring the bell and rules it a Double DQ for touching the referee.

Winner

Double DQ

(Joe is happy with himself as he exits the ring but XPW President Paul Heyman shows up on the ramp)

Heyman: Joe, Joe, Joe! That is the worst thing you could have done.

(Heyman looks disappointed as Joe looks confused)

Heyman: Banks had a clause in his contract that if the match ended in a DQ, he will get another shot. He didn't want Sex & Violence members costing him the title.

(heat from the crowd about the announcment)

Heyman: So now instead of a Samoa Joe/Adam Copeland rematch at Sin City Showdown, I'm forced to make it a three way match with Antonio Banks joining the two of you.

(Joe looks mad as Banks who has recovered is happy he gets another shot. Copeland is beside himself knowing he has to go against both men now)

Styles: We have now a three way match at Salvation between Banks, Samoa Joe and the World Champion Adam Copleand. That match should be a classic.

Raven: I was disgusted by the officiating job of Samoa Joe tonight and I applaud the decision of Paul Heyman. If Joe would have done his job he would have a one on one match for the title but now he has to battle Antonio Banks too.

Styles: He deifnately caused his own problems here tonight.

(The show ends showing the three men staring each other down as we go off the air)

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Anarchy Review

Sex and Violence promo- This was really good. All three men were in character here.

Burchill vs. RVD- This was a great match. Back and forth with lots of action. I liked that both men escaped their opponents finishing moves. The brawl after the match set up for a new feud.

Heyman promos- Cool match made. An interesting person to bring into your BTB. I'm looking forawrd to how this turns out.

4 Way- Very chaotic. The ending was well done. I liked how Ted just picked up the pieces.

Sex and Violence promos- I like both of the angles that were touched upon in these promos. Once again every man was in character. Promo of the night.

Regal promo- Cool way to bring in Nigel McGuinness.

Nigel vs. Kofi- This was a decent match. I think that it might have been better for Nigel to pick up the win without Regals help.

Heyman/Joe promo- This shows keeps getting better.

Kerr promo and squash- The promo was pretty good and the squash was a squash.

LAX promo and the attack- Good to see this feud going on. I think that 6 months for cracked ribs is way to long.

6 Man tag- The match was good, but the real story was what happened after the match.

Waltman/Helms promo- I wonder what's gonna happen next week.

ME- The match was good, but don't ya think that Heyman would have told him not to call a DQ?

AC- This was a solid show. Not the best for matches, but you moved along the stories nicely.

Plug- PLEASE DROP A REVIEW FOR THE TRIOS TOURNAMENT!!!!

Qwake

BM: There were quite a few good matches on this show, the Main Event was pretty good and Joe kicking both of their asses was suspected by me. The 6-man tag match was decent, alot going on but I don't like Waltman so that made it less interesting for me lol, the Opening match was my favourite and best of the show imo. It flowed well and it had some good spots throughout it and after the match was great and very interesting!

WM: Mark Kerr Vs Simpson/Jones/Wilson. lol, you know why.

BP: The opening promo was pretty good, all in character and they delivered their points but the best would have been the other Sex and Violence promo, their characters were pretty much perfect here and what they said made good sense and I really got into it. Good stuff.

WP: All were done quite well, and they each had good points and have gotten me interested for next show!

AC: Good show, the matches were entertaining and the promos made me very curious, I like where you are going ith your feuds and I will check out more of your shows to see what goes down...Nice job!

Feel free to check out IPW or UWA if you get a chance