2009-Chain Reaction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: Shelton Benjamin & Motor City Machine Guns VS Rey Mysterio Jr., AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. This match was filled with action and very well written for the amount you write. Very well done.

Worst Match: Doane vs. Storm. Half the match was just the run in and I think Dibiase joining Sex and Violence should of had a promo instead of it being a one liner in the match.

Best Promo: Paul Heyman's announcement. Very in character and I think it builds nicely.

Worst Promo: I think the Morella promo could have had so much more to build the hype of the Main Event. In character but still just too short.

Additional Comments: It was a pretty decent show. I mean I was always a fan of promos but obviously that is not the focus on here. With how much writing you dof or the matches they are filled with action and make a very worthwhile show to read.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
My previous shows one of my major criticisms was I had too many promos lol. So I made an effort this time to cut them down a bit and the let the announcers themselves hype up the show a bit this week.I need to find the right mix.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
XPW News & Notes

Today it has been announced that the XPW has hired three new members to their announcing team. They are Mike Tenay, Taz and Jeremy Borash. Borash will take over the backstage interviewing gig on Anarchy while Tammy Sytch will continue the role on Extreme. Taz and Mike Tenay will take over the Extreme announcing roles as Joey Styles and Raven has been pulling double duty on both XPW shows since the opening of the company. Taz will also team up with Joey Styles during the first ever XPW pay per view "Salvation" due to the fact Raven is stepping in the ring at the event.

Next Show will be posted Tuesday. The final show before Salvation. Any reviews will be repped and returned.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Interesting combination between Taz and Mike Tenay. I hope you don't make Borash into some little annoying brown nose like he is in TNA lol. I am intrigued to see where you take these things. I will be reviewing.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
My first XPW review.

Random thought: Yay Milwaukee!

Dave Prazak promo- A classic heel manager promo here. Prazak is good in this role.

Opening match- The Briscoes killed those two. For it being a squash it was still written well.

Heyman promo- Not bad. This storyline seems very long and confusing, but it was summed up well here.

Gibson vs. Hart- Good back and forth. Sucks that Gibson couldn't pick up the win.

Ken Doane vs. Lance Storm- Good technical wrestling to start off the match. If it had gone to the end this could have been a very good match.

Vampiro segment- WTF?!?!?

Sweeney promo- Pretty good. You have Sweeney's character down pretty well.

Six Man Tag- Action packed match, fast paced, match of the night.

Santino promo- IMO, not the best move to try and take the Comedy out of Santino. The promo itself was good.

Main Event- Great way to end the match.

AC: You have a pretty good show here. The matches are perfect length. I'd like to see more promos. I was amazed at the amount of commentary that you have, at first I thought I would be annoyed by it, but it works well. Thanks for the POI review.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
f_XPWm_ee61c04.jpg

XPW presents Wednesday Night Anarchy only on FX

The show starts with the camerman outside in the parking lot as we a limo pull up and the XPW President, Paul Heyman, and his bodyguard, former UFC fighter Mark Kerr, exit. They walk into the arena where new backstage interviewer Jeremy Borsash is standing by.

Borash: Mr Heyman! Mr. Heyman! Can we get a word with you to open the show?

Heyman: Jeremy Borash! On the job I see. Welcome to XPW!

(Mark Kerr walks up to Borash first, He sizes Borash up and laughs and then let's the interview continue)

Borash: Mr. Heyman, the first ever XPW pay per view Salvation is only four days away and the fans are wondering what do you have in store for tonight.

Heyman: Let me tell you something , Jeremy.....

(Heyman stops as he sees Ken Anderson walk by)

Heyman: Excuse me for a minute JB, I need to talk to Mr. Anderson about a few things.

(Heyman yells at Anderson, who turns around)

Heyman: Ken, what gives you the right for attacking my XPW stars from behind the past few weeks with that damn steel chair. What the hell is your problem?

(Anderson stares at Heyman and smiles. From behind the camera picks up someone behind Anderson)

Anderson: What's my problam?....

(Anderson is stopped in mid sentence by a chair shot from Bryan Danielson. Danielson stands over Anderson and yells at him)

Danielson: How do you like getting attacked from behind, Ken? Doesn't feel too good does it?

(Danielson hits him one more time for good measure as Mark Kerr scuttles Heyman to safety, as we last see Anderson motionless in the back from the attack by the American Dragon. We go to ringside where Joey Styles and Raven is standing by)

Styles: What a way to open the show here tonight.

Raven: Welcome to XPW Jeremy Borash! You better watch yourself around here the action is everywhere.

Styles: It's about time someone returns the favor to Anderson. He has been running amok here in XPW the last couple of weeks.

Raven: But it seemed Joey, that Heyman was going to get to the bottom of it but Danielson interrupted so we still don't know what's going on with him.

Styles: Well we know that Anderson is angry and he has taken out maybe on the wrong man last week when he hit Danielson.

Raven: Danielson will have his chance for more revenge this Sunday as it has been announced earlier this week that two will be facing off this Sunday at Salvation.

Styles: And after what we just saw, I now can wait for that matchup, maybe we can finally get some answers about the actions of Mr. Anderson.

----COMMERCIAL BREAK----

(Music hits and the XPW Tag Team Champions, Christian Cage and Chris Jericho make their way to the ring as they are met by heat from the fans)

Styles: Looks like we are going to open the show with the Chris Jericho in competition this week.

Raven: These two along with their other Sex & Violence buddies have been running wild here the past few weeks. Hopefully this Sunday the Hardys can shut these two up.

(Chris Jericho has the mic as the crowd boos)

Jericho: I know you people are so happy to see your tag team champions here tonight!

(heat)

Jericho: All of you fans are worried that maybe by some fluke that we will lose the titles to the Hardys this Sunday.

(crowd cheers the idea)

Jericho: But I'm here to insure to you fans that we won't let that happen.

(heat)

Jericho: We will not let the Hardys subject you fans to that kind of boredom.

(heat)

Jericho: What's wrong? You guys find the Hardys entertaining? Let my partner here demonstrate what the Hardy's have to offer entertainement wise.

(Christian gets up on the turnbuckle and mocks Jeff pose and then gets down and gives the Matt Hardy signal to the crowd. He starts running around the ring like a mad man as Jericho laughs)

Jericho: Very good Christian. I almost attacked you because that was such a convincing impersonation. It felt that I was actually in the ring with the Hardys.

(Christian grabs the mic)

Christian: The Hardys will never die!! We are Team Extreme!!!!Yeah!!!!

(Chrisitan gives the mic back and continues to mock the Hardys. Music hits as Jeff and Matt appear on the ramp and make their way to the ring.)

Styles: Well the fun and games are over for the champs as the Hardys are here ready to fight, as we are ready for the first match of the evening where Chris Jerich will compete against Jeff Hardy.

Raven: One of these teams are going to get some precious momentum going into their championship match this Sunday.

Styles: Does momentum really play into a match like this Raven?

Raven: It really does Joey. Whoever loses tonight will think about the next 4 days? They'll wonder if it can happen again this Sunday. It is more of a mindgame then anything Joey.

Match One

Jeff Hardy VS Chris Jericho

The match starts off with Jericho still mocking Jeff as he get last minute advice from Christian before he drops off to the outside. Both partners stay at ringside as the two wrestlers meet in the middle of the ring. Hardys looks intense as him and Jericho ties up. Hardy backs Jericho into the rope as the referee asks for a break. Hardys makes a clean break and backs away from Jericho who then slaps Hardy right in the face. Jericho turns around and shares a laugh with Christian but then then turns right into a tackle by Jeff. Jeff reigns down right hands to the forehead of Jericho as Christian yells at the ref that its closed fists. The referee finally steps in and gets Hardy off Jericho. Jericho rolls out of the ring and tries to regroup with Cage as we go to commercial.

---COMMERCIAL BREAK-------

We come back from commerical and we see Jericho finally attempting to get back in the ring. As Jericho tries to get back in the ring Jeff grabs him by the hair and tries to pull him over the top rope. Cage from the outside grabs Jericho's legs and pulls him back down. The sudden pull of Jericho hangs Jeff Hardy's neck across the rope and he whiplashes down on the mat. Jericho then realizes the opportunity and rolls quickly back into the ring.He returns the favor with right hands of his own to Jeff as the referee intervenes. Jericho then follows up with a knee to the back of Hardy. Hardy tries to get to his knees but Jerich grabs him in a chin lock. Jericho digs his fingers around the mouth of Jeff and his other hand tries to twist the head of Hardy in the opposite direction. He mouths Hardy to give it up as he increases the pressure. Matt on the outside starts slapping the mat trying to get the crowd in the matchup to pump up his brother. Jeff finally gets to his feet and starts to elbow Jericho in the ribs. As the grip of Jericho is about ready to go, Jericho grabs Hardy by his hair and throws him back to the mat. Hardy rolls around onto his stomach then he gets a kick to the ribs by a running Jericho sending him over in pain. Jericho plays to the crowd as Christian applauds at ringside. He whips the now standing Jeff into the corner and charges in. Jeff though uses the turnbuckle to jump over the charging Jericho and catches him in a rollup for a near 3 count. As Jericho gets to his feet he is met by a quick drop kick from Jeff. Jeff is gaining momentum as he comes off the ropes again grabbing Jericho's head in the air and driving him to the mat. He then runs into the corner and catches Jericho with a Whisper in the Wind. He goes for the cover but Jericho kicks out in time. Jericho gets to his feet and catches a flying elbow from Hardy as he once again comes off the rope. After another near fall, Jericho pulls himself up again by using Hardy, who stands their patiently and hits Jericho with a Twist of Fate. Christian sensing the end is near jumps up on the apron and the referee runs over and confronts him. Matt Hardy runs around the ring and pulls Christian down. Chrisitan busts his chin on the apron as the two start to brawl on the outside. Matt charges at Christian but Christian steps out of the way and Matt crashes into the steel steps. Jeff, in the ring, stares at his brother as he is concerned about his brother's well-being. As Jeff yells if his brother is alright, Jericho regains his senses and runs over from behind. He hits a Codebreaker on the unexpected Jeff. Jericho yells at the ref you makes the three count.

Winner

Chris Jericho

The champs escape the ring as Jeff finally checks on his brother. Matt gets up favoring his shoulder. The brothers stare down the champs celebrating their victory on the ramp.

Styles: Sex & Violence steals another victory and more importantly they might have injured Matt Hardy before their championship matchup in 4 days.

Raven: I don't what you watched but I didn't see them steal anything. I saw Jeff turn his attention to his brother and Jericho took advantage of the situation. And as far as the injury goes Matt shouldn't have came around and attacked Christian it seeemed to me that the referee was handling the situation with Cage.

Styles: I guess Jeremy Borash once again has Paul Heyman for an interivew. Let's go backstage hopefully now we can get it this time without no interruptions.

(We go backstage where Borash once again has Heyman who is still flanked by bodyguard Mark Kerr)

Borash: Mr. Heyman, hopefully we won't get interrupted this time because I have some questions for you. I'm new to XPW and some fans might be tuning into for the first time so some things I need to understand better.

Heyman: I apologize for that earlier JB but I needed some answers and I wasn't ready for Bryan Danielson to get some of his own at the same time.

Borash: That sure was a welcome to XPW.

Heyman: JB you have to ready for anything here!!

Borash: That's the truth. Well I have to ask you Mr. Heyman, what is you main problem with Sex & Violence and Adam Copeland?

Heyman: What's my problem other than have Rhino Gore me a couple of weeks ago, my problem is that they do what they want, when they want. They have no respect for me or the wrestling business. Hopefully their opponents at Salvation can beat some respect into them this Sunday.

Borash: Alright now that I got that out of the way, what is going on with Antonio Banks?

Heyman: Oh, the "XPW MVP" is moreless pouting, JB. He wants a World Title shot and instead of trying to earn it in the ring, his plan is to not to wrestle. He thinks in egotistical mind that the XPW can't survive without him and I will have to give him his title shot. I plan to deal with this situation next Wednesday.

Borash: My final question is what should fans expect this Sunday at the first ever XPW pay per view?

Heyman: What should the fans expect? They should expect a combined 5 hours of the best, most exciting matches from what I belive to be the most athletic wrestling roster ever assembled. Adam Copeland, no matter how I personally feel about him, is a top notch main eventer and his matchup with the XPW World Champ Samoa Joe should be for the histroy books.

Borash: Thank you for your time, you helped clear things up for me. Back to you Joey!

(We go back to ringside)

Styles: So next Wednesday we will get to the end of the of Bank's holdout possibly Raven.

Raven: I have seen alot of things in wrestling Styles but I have never seen a wrestler go on a solo strike before. Hopefully Heyman doesn't give in to his demands, make him earn it in the ring, I say.

----COMMERCIAL BREAK-----

(We come back from commercial as we here the music hit of William Regal. He appears with Paul Burchill and make their way to the ring)

Styles: These two men are here to join forces tonight agains the Salvation oppenents. I don't think they really like each other Raven but are out here with one goal and that is to hurt their either Kaz or Kofi before Sunday.

Raven: That is the name of the game tonight Joey. Everybody is looking for the advantage before Salvation and you shouldn't think for a moment that Kaz and Kofi isn't thinking about the same thing.

(Music hits as the crowd goes wild as Kofi Kingston and Kaz appear on the ramp)
Match Two

Kofi Kingston & Kaz VS William Regal & Paul Burchill

The team of Kofi and Kaz don't waste time as they sprint to the ring and the fight is on. The four man instantly find themselves brawling as Kofi is caught by a European uppercut by Regal and Kaz and Burchill spill through the ropes and onto the floor with a flurry of punches and kicks. Kaz and Burchill keep up as they spill into the crowd who is going wild at the action. In the ring, Regal is doing some serious pounding on Kofi as the referee tries desperately to figure out what is going on. The ref finally calls for the start of the matchup even though Burchill and Kaz are still brawling in the crowd. Regal after an assualt in the corner whips Kofi into the ropes. Kofi comes off and attempts a body splash but Regal, the veteran, sides steps it and throws Kofi through the ropes. He follows Kofi to the outside and runs him into the barricade face first. He rolls back into the ring as the referee starts to count. The camera scrolls to the crowd as we see Kaz in control as a fan hands him a beer. He splashes the beer into the face of Burchill and then DDT's him onto the concrete. The crowd is going wild as Kofi finally makes it back into the ring. He is caught though by an elbow to the back of the head sending him leaning against the ropes, Regal follows it with another wicked European uppercut that sends Kofi off the mat by the force. Regal then suplexes Kofi into the middle of the ring as he is total control. In the crowd we see Burchill take control himself with a rake of the eyes. He sends Kaz face first into an empty seat as they continue to climb up higher into the crowd. Regal in the ring tries to look into the crowd to see his where his partner is but finally gives up on him returning. He turns his attention back to Kofi. He picks up Kofi by his dreadlocks but Kofi counters with a small package. The referee counts to three on a surprised Regal. The crowd goes wild with the sudden victory by Kofi as Regal is beside himself. Burchill and Kaz fight their way to crowd entrance ramp and vanish into the back corridors. Kofi rolls out of the ring as Regal desperately tries to seek revenge for the loss.

Winner

Kofi Kingston & Kaz

Styles: What a matchup Raven! Like you said, I don't think Kaz or Burchill was worried about winning this match. The hatred for each other is growing each week.

Raven: Ever since the first ever XPW show when Burchill spit on Kaz after their match, Kaz has been on a mission to prove himself to Burchill. He will stop at nothing until he seriously injures him for that sign of ultimate disrespect.

Styles: Regal though, is a different I just think he hates Kofi because of where he comes from and Kofi is taken that personally.

Raven: How couldn't you take it that way? Kofi, from what I understand, survived a rough upbringing in Ghana and somehow made it to pro wrestling and to have Regal disgusted by having to wrestle him because of that has to burn a hole inside Kingston.

Styles: They will be two more highly contest matches this Sunday on Salvation.

(A commercial is show for Salvation this Sunday, showcasing the Copeland/Joe, Hardys/Jericho & Cage, Punk/Prudius and the Rhino/RVD/Raven Steel Cage matchup this Sunday)

Styles: So Raven are you ready for your match this weekend?

Raven: Am I ready? Joey, this is going to be a fight, plain and simple, and I like to think of myself as one of the best street fighters in the business. So the question who should be asking is Rhino and RVD ready for this Sunday.

Styles: Later here tonight, Raven you will be able to scout your opponents as they will face each other live tonight.

Raven: I can't wait for this. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the two of them beating on each other as I will gladly watch.

----COMMERCIAL BREAK-----

(We go backstage as we finally see "The Edge" Adam Copeland appear with his girlfriend Angelina Love. Jeremy Borash runs up for an interview)

Borash: Adam! Adam! Can I get a quick word?

Copeland: Who the hell are you?

Borash: I'm the new XPW backstage interview. Surely Angelina Love remembers me.

Copeland: What does that mean?

(Copeland slams Borash agains the wall, as Love just giggles)

Copeland: Why should my girl, remember you?

Borash (stuttering): Uhh, uhh, we uh used to uh work together.

Copeland: You are lucky. Walking up on me like that, you can get yourself hurt that way.

Borash (regaining his composure) I just want to ask you about your match this Sunday.

Copeland: There shouldn't be anything to ask about. This Sunday I'm going to get in the ring with Samoa Joe, He his going to jiggle his fat rolls around as I beat the crap out of him. I'll finally put him out of his misery with a Spear and become the champ. You got that huh!

Borash: You really think it's going to be that easy, I know Samoa Joe and he isn't no slouch.

Copeland: So now you are buddies with Samoa Joe now huh. First you know my girl, then you are close pals with the Champ. Let's get out of here, baby.

(Copeland turns around with Love and walks off. As Borash is sending it back to the ring, Adam quickly turns around and Spears JB)

Copeland: Tell that to your buddy!!!

(Copeland looks down on JB as he screams in pain from the Spear, we go back to the ring)

Styles: What a cowardly move by Copeland. JB was just doing his job and he attacks him.

Raven: He shouldn't have mentioned that he knows Samoa Joe. That sent Copeland into a frenzy.
He also said he knew Copeland's girl which isn't usually the smartest thing to say to someone when you meet them for the first time.

Styles: He just said he used to work with the two of them that's all. Then Copeland goes off the wall. I hope that Samoa Joe gives him what he has coming.

(Music hits as we now see Sex & Violence in full force coming to ringside)

Styles: Now what do they want. They have already attacked our new backstage interviewer and they stole a victory from the Hardys earlier.

Raven: Well they are the ultimate force here in XPW, so when they want to come out, they'll do it I guess.

(Copeland has the mic and the crowd chant's You Suck)

Copeland: Thank you for the warm reception here tonight!

(chants get louder)

Copleand: First off, I will like to welcome the newest member of Sex & Violence, Ted Dibiase Jr.

(Copeland goes over and shakes Dibiase's hand)

Copeland: You see Mr. Dibiase here, realized that Sex & Violence is the place to be. We are the hottest thing to hit wrestling in years and everybody wants to be a part of it.

(heat)

Copeland: But look at the group of wrestlers we have assembled and we have one goal and that is to rule the XPW.

(heat)

Copeland: There is nobody here in the XPW that can stop us.

(music hits and the XPW World Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe appears on the ramp with bat in hand and makes his way to the ring)

Copeland dispatches Andrew Martin and Rhino to cut him off at the pass but Joe takes them out with two shots of the bat. Teddy Hart jumps over the ropes and attempts a crossbody but Joe moves out of the way, as Hart rolls around in pain he receives a bat shot for his effort. Joe gets in the ring as Copleand and the tag champs exit out the other side leaving Ted Dibiase Jr. alone to fend off the champ. Joe smiles at Dibiase and drops the bat. Ted comes out on Joe with jabs to the face but they have no effect, Joe then returns the favor with a couple of his own flooring Dibiase. He points at Copeland and he picks up Dibiase for the Muscle Buster. He hits the move on Dibiase and his body goes limp. The crowd is roaring as Samoa Joe picks up the bat and chases the three up the ramp to the backstage.

Styles: Oh my gawd!! The Champ has taken control of Anarchy tonight. He has single handly taken out Sex & Violence.

Raven: Copleand has to be worried about Salvation now. He has awoken something in the champ and he wants Copeland to pay for his actions.

Styles: I imagine that Copleand and them hasn't quit running yet.

(We quickly go to backstage and see Paul Heyman and Mark Kerr in his office)

Heyman: That is what I"m talking about Mark, Somebody needed to put them in their place.

(Kerr just nods his head in improvement)

Heyman: And the champ just did that. I can't wait until Copeland can't run from him this Sunday. Joe is going to make him pay and I"m gonna love every minute of it.

(The office door slams open as a breathless Adam Copleand walks in with Andrew Martin in tow)

Copeland: Did you just see that? That madman just attacked us with a bat, what are you going to do about it?

Heyman: You are asking me for help, that's funny.

Copeland: What will Salvation be without me? Who can fill my shoes if Joe takes me out tonight? You better calm him down for the sake of the company.

Heyman: I can't control him. I might have been able to do it a couple of weeks ago but this is what you have brought on to yourself. It's your problem.

Copleand: You don't understand do ya?

(Copeland signals to Martin who charges at Heyman. Kerr quickly pounces on Martin as they start to brawl around the office, knocking over furniture and pictures off the wall, Kerr finally locks in an arm bar and Martin screams in pain. He yells at Copeland that he'll break it next time and he lets Martin go. The two retreat back out of the office)

Heyman (smiling): Very impressive. Mr. Kerr. I knew I hired the right man for this job.

(Heyman pats Kerr on the shoulder as we go to commercial)

---COMMERCIAL BREAK------

(We come back to the ring)

Styles: I can't believe the nerve of Copeland. He goes to Heyman for protection after all the problems he has caused him.

Raven: I'm shocked about the presence of Mark Kerr. He took down Andrew Martin quite easily. That's a 300 pounder, Joey, he made him look like a rag doll.

Styles: Heyman,I think said it best, that he has hired the best man for the job.

(We see clips of Extreme Saturday Night. We see Santonio Morella's upset of Oleg Prudius, Dibiase joining Sex & Violence, and the thrilling highlights of the 6 man tag matchup)

Styles: What a Saturday Night it was. Before you go out for a wild Saturday Night you should make sure to catch Extreme before at 6pm only on FX.

Raven: It should be a ritual part of every weekend, the action on that program is unbelievable but the its like that throughout XPW on both shows.

(Music hits as we LAX make the way down to the ring)

Styles: These two men have found themselves in a strange feud with the Playa's Club as they both are saying the each are frauds. They both think they are the toughest from the streets and the others are just faking it.

Raven: I don't care where they come from. All four men are tough and the Street Fight at Salavtion should be a bloodbath.

(Music hits as the Playa's Club (Ron Killings & Elijah Burke) make their way to the ring)

Styles: All those these two have had a short partnership, they have wrestled like they have been together for years.

Raven: That inexperience might come into play tonight in a regular match but in a Street Fight, I don't think it will matter much.

Match Three

LAX vs Playa's Club

Tensions are running high as Homicide and Burke start off. Homicide quickly takes control and performs a series of arm drags on Burke ending the exchange with a drop kick. He picks up the staggered Burke and drags him to his corner as he tags in Hernandez. Hernandez comes in with a solid elbow as Homicide exposes the shoulder of Burke before exiting, Hernandez then hits a clothsline that almost makes Burke exit his boots. He then elbows Burke to the chest and drags him back up by his dreads. He locks in a bear hug as Burke screams in pain. Burke struggles to get free and starts slapping the ears of Hernandez. He finally forces Hernandez to let go and comes off the ropes. Hernandez though catches him with a momentum filled quick body slam and almost gets a three count. Hernandez tags back in Homicide. Homicide connects with a wicked flying elbow to the face of Burke, as we blood trickle from Elijah's nose. He whips Burke back into the ropes but Burkes reverses it and catches Homicide with a clothsline. Burke struggles to his corner and makes the tag to Killings. Killings comes in like a bolt of lightning and connects with a running knee lift on Homicide then follows him with a rotating kick catching Homicide's chin. Killings drapes Homicide over the bottom rope and comes off and splashes him across it as Homicide starts spitting up blood. Killings connects on a suplex and gets ready for a scissors kick. Homicide blocks the attempts and hits Killings with a belly to back suplex. He gets to Hernandez as Killings gets to Burke. They meet in the ring while their partners are fallen in the corner. Hernandez catches Burke with a huge shoulder block following it with a big splash. He then runs over and clothsline Killings over the top rope. Hernandez turns around and catches Burke, he lifts him high in the air and connects with the Border Toss. He makes the cover for the three count.

Winner

LAX

Styles: Another hard fought victory here tonight. As we both teams bloodied and bruised. We just got a taste for what they have in store for each other this Sunday.

Raven: This is all about respect and rep Styles. Neither one of them was to lose to other and lose face on the streets. Hernandez to me is the X-Factor his size advantage is hard for the Playa's Club to overcome. He can come in and just take over a match much like he did here tonight.

Styles: He is a force to be reckoned with....Wait I'm getting word from JB about what is going on backstage.

(We go backstage to Borash. We see that Sex & Violence has once again been found by Joe)

Borash: As you can see, Samoa Joe is still on the rampage and has found them once again.

Joe swings and misses on Copleand and leaves a hole in the wall. Copeland pushes Angelina Love in front of him and runs up the hall. Joe looks disgustingly at Love and shoves her to the wall. He tries to chase after Copeland but Hart stops him. After a brief brawl, Joe picks up Hart and slams him through a nearby table. He yells for Copeland and warns that he will find him tonight.

Borash: I wouldn't want to be Adam Copeland right now because I don't think Samoa Joe will stop until he gets his hands on him.

-----COMMERCIAL BREAK-----

Styles: Copeland better watch himself tonight or he won't make it to Salvation.

Raven: His best bet is to get into his limo, drive off and show up just before his match Sunday. There isn't no reason for him to risk himself until then.

(Music hits and RVD comes out to the chorus of cheers by the crowd)

Styles: Here is the match you have been waiting for Raven. Your two opponents at Salvation squaring off.

Raven: RVD is a joke. He made ECW a joke and come Sunday I'll prove it to everybody.

(Music hits and Rhino charges to the ring)

Styles: I can't believe what has happened to Rhino. I used to have great respect for the man but for some reason he has aligned himself with Copeland.

Raven: I had no problem with Rhino until he gored Heyman. I took that personally because Heyman has done more for my career and Rhino's then anybody else in the business and to treat that like he did. It just disgusts me.

Match Four--Main Event

Rhino VS RVD

The crowd is pumped for the main event of the fierce rivals. We see Rhino challenge RVD to a test of strength and surpsingly RVD accepts. Rhino quickly sends RVD to his knees and he screams in the face of a pained RVD. RVD though lets his feet to the talking as he gets back to his feet and kicks Rhino in the knee making him let go of one hand. He uses the other handlock to monkey flip Rhino across the ring. He quickly slides out of the ring and wraps Rhino's leg off the apron. He then drags him to the corner and bounces it off the ring post. RVD turns around and has words with Raven before he returns to the ring. He jumps right up to the top rope and hits with a flying elbow. He makes the cover but Rhino kicks out at two. RVD comes off the ropes and hits a rolling thunder clothsline and then does a springboard splash off the ropes landing right on Rhino. He makes anothe cover but once again gets a two count. He grabs the leg of Rhino and holds in place as he drives knee after knee into the leg of Rhino. He then turns Rhino into a half Boston Crab and he leans back for extra leverage. Rhino's pain is evident on his face as he grimaces and tries to make his way to the ropes. He picks himself up and gets right to the edge. He grabs for the ropes but Raven quickly rises out of his seat and grabs the ropes and pulls them back out of the reach of the Manbeast. Ravens laughs as Rhino screams in pain and RVD pulls him back into the ring. RVD finally sits down completely on the back of Rhino and yanks on the leg. Rhino in a last bit of effort pushes up with one final burst of energy and kicks RVD off. The force of the powerful legs of Rhino spills RVD through the ropes to the outside. RVD is dazed and he regains his foot and is caught by a running clothsline by Raven. Raven then quickly hits an Evenflow DDT on the concrete floor and rolls RVD back into the ring. Rhino still limping picks up RVD and delivers a powerbomb, he gets a two count as the crowd cheers on RVD. Rhino gives him a series of forearm blows to the side of the head as RVD sinks back to the mat. Rhino picks him back up and delivers a running power slam. RVD lies on the mat as Rhino goes to the far corner and signals for the GORE. Rhino charges at RVD and hits with the GORE and gets the three count. Before Rhino can even get off RVD from the corner he his hit by a chair by Raven. He then gives Rhino an Evenflow DDT on the chair. He then pulls up RVD and hits him with the same. The two are laid out as Raven celebrates to the mixed reaction of the crowd

Winner

Rhino

Styles: I have lost my broadcast partner as he has decided to get up and leave carnage in the ring. RVD and Rhino put up a great battle while Raven waitied for his spots to strike. Wait I just get that Samoa Joe has finally caught up to Adam Copeland.

We go backstage as we see Angelina Love getting pulled into a limo. Samoa Joe is there though as he jumps on the hood and hits the windshield with the bat shattering the glass. He continues hitting the limo as we the driver make a run for it. Samoa Joe yells for Copeland to come out and face him like a man but nobody comes out. Joe throws the bat away and then challenges him again. Joe turns around to get off the hood...SPEAR THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD...Copeland drags out the unconcious body of Joe who is now cover with blood from the broken glass. Christian Cage and Angelina Love exit the limo as it is now obvious that is was all a trap for the champ. Cage and Copeland pick up Joe again and drag his body off the hood. He picks up Joe and throws him through the driver side window of the limo. We see blood gushing out of Joe and they put him through another window. They leave him dangling in the window sill as Copeland opens the door. He shuts the door and calmly shoves the Champ out unto the pavement. The limo drives off leaving the champ motionless on the concrete. Paramedics rush up as to check the condition of the Champion once again to end the show.

Styles: That is one of the most vicious attacks I have ever seen in wrestling and I have seen alot. Can Samoa Joe make it now to Salvation only 4 days away, you can only find out if you order Salvation this Sunday on pay per view.

The camera zooms in on the bloodied face of Joe as the medic tend to him.

(Commercial plays for Salvation as the show ends)

XPWws2copy.jpg

XPW'S SALVATION CONFIRMED CARD

XPW Championship Match---Samoa Joe (c) VS "The Edge" Adam Copeland

XPW Television Title Match--Shelton Benjamin (c) VS Rey Mysterio Jr.

XPW World Tag Team Match--Christian Cage & Chris Jericho (c) VS The Hardys

XPW Extreme Title Match--Oleg Prudius VS CM Punk

XPW Extreme Tag Team Title Tournament Finals--TBD

Steel Cage Match--Rhino VS Rob Van Dam VS Raven

Street Fight--Latin American Xchange VS The Playa's Club

Matches to be shown on the special Extreme Sunday preview show

Extreme Tag Team Tournament First Round Matches

Briscoes VS Hooligans and Styles & Daniels VS Motor City Machine Guns in Round One

Submission Match--Teddy Hart w/Andrew Martin VS Lance Storm

Finlay VS Jamie Noble

Kaz VS Paul Burchill

William Regal VS Kofi Kingston

Bryan Danielson VS Ken Anderson

Ken Doane VS Ted Dibiase Jr.

Santonio Morella VS Prazak Surprise Pick

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Anarchy Review

Heyman/Anderson/Danielson promo- Interesting to say the least.

Jericho/Christian promo- Okay. I liked impressions of the Hardys.

Jericho vs. Hardy- Very good match. There was good back and forth and the ending came out of nowhere. Match of the night.

Heyman promo- This was a good interview.

Tag Match- This was a crazy brawl of a match. Another ending that came out of nowhere.

Copeland promo- Cool JB got speared!

Sex and Violence promo- Great brawl. Joe demolished them.

Heyman/Copeland promo- Sex and Violence is really getting their asses kicked tonight.

Second Tag Match- Not bad. I would say this this was the worst match of the night.

Brawl- Joe's on the warpath. I'm really enjoying this story.

Main Event- I think that Raven was used too much in this match.

End brawl- Holy crap! Great way to end the show leading into the PPV.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
XPWws2copy.jpg

XPW'S SALVATION CONFIRMED CARD

(TO BE POSTED TUESDAY, PREDICTIONS WELCOMED)

XPW Extreme Tag Team Title Tournament Finals-TBD

Matches to be seen on Extreme Sunday Night's Salvation Special

First Round Extreme Tag Team Tournament Action

Hooligans VS Briscoes and Styles & Daniels VS Motor City Machine Guns

Finlay VS Jamie Noble

Kaz VS Paul Burchill

(Matches to be shown on Salvation and the special Sunday Night Extreme before the PPV)

This is my first ppv in a BTB, so any kind of feedback will be appreciated greatly

ALL FEEDBACK OF THE SHOW WILL BE RETURNED AND REPPED, ANY PREDICTIONS WILL BE REPPED

seX-Power

Finlay VS Jamie Noble

Kaz VS Paul Burchill

comicgeekelly

Reaction score

Finlay VS Jamie Noble

Kaz VS Paul Burchill

-TJ-

Finlay VS Jamie Noble

Kaz VS Paul Burchill

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score

Finlay VS Jamie Noble

Kaz VS Paul Burchill

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
XPWws2copy.jpg

XPW's Special Extreme Sunday's Salvation Show

Pyros shoot out as the camera shows the roaring capacity crowd here in Charlotte, North Carolina for the first ever XPW pay per view)

Joey Styles: Can you feel the excitement in the air tonight? Because here tonight history is being written as this is the first ever XPW pay per view "Salvation".

(crowd roars)

Joey Styles: I will like to welcome the newest addition to the XPW family, my partner tonight the legendary, Taz!

Taz: Thank you Styles, I just got to say that I'm happy to be here. This is the hot spot right now in the wrestling world. Everybody is talking about and I'm excited to now be a part of it.

Joey Styles: And there is a lot of things to be excited about, Taz. As tonight we have the XPW title match "The Edge" Adam Copeland as he takes on the XPW World Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe in the main event live here tonight.

Taz: I've been watching this feud develop the past few weeks at home on television and I can't believe the brutal attack on Samoa Joe this past week on Anarchy.

Joey Styles: The medical report on Joe is still up in the air tonight as we are not yet sure if Joe can compete here tonight as he is not yet here at the arena.

Taz: I don't know Joe that well personally but what I've seen from him, I expect him here tonight to finally get his hands on Copeland.

Joey Styles: Let's take a look at the events leading to this main even matchup.

(A video is shown of the Copeland/Joe feud)

Taz: After seeing that, I can't wait for this matchup. These are two of the most intense people in our business and they will definately lay it all on the line here for the fans tonight.

Joey Styles: But we will have to wait for that matchup as we are going to start off the show with Santonio Morella as he will face off against a mystery opponent that has been recruited by one, Dave Prazak.

Taz: Morella is hell bent to prove he is not just a comedy act and his upset of the Russian monster ,Oleg Prudius, a couple of weeks ago has led to this matchup.

Joey Styles: Yes, Taz and Prudius's manager Dave Prazak didn't take kindly to Santonio's upset win and asked XPW President Paul Heyman for this matchup to kick off tonight's show.

(Music hits as Santonio makes his way down to the ring with a nice ovation from the crowd)

Joey Styles: In a short time, the fans are getting behind the new Morella. It seems that he is turning over a new leaf here in XPW.

Taz: I can't say much about Morella but he is entertaining. I for one am very interested to see this new Santonio first-hand.

(Music hits as Dave Prazak appears on the ramp)

Prazak: Santonio, Santonio, you just had to cross the Prazak Nation, didn't you?

(heat from the crowd)

Prazak: You just couldn't handle the rejection of me turning you down for my services.

(heat)

Prazak; Then you had to but your nose in to where it didn't belong and get involved with me and the next XPW Extreme Champion Oleg Prudius's business.

(heat)

Prazak: I searched the globe to find an opponent for you. One, who could get rid you from the XPW forever and I found that man. I introduce to you Mark Jindrak!

(Jindrak appears on the ramp as he shakes hands with Prazak and they walk down to ringside)

Styles: Mark Jindrak? We haven't seen him in years on national television. I didn't know he still wrestled.

Taz: Hell, Joey I thought he was dead but as you can tell, he is in tremondous shape and he looks ready to fullfill Prazak's wishes.

Styles: I always thought Jindrak had all the talent, greath strength,aerial ability and solid technical skills but something has always been missing with this guy.

Taz: Maybe that was the guidance of a man like Dave Prazak. If Jindrak has been training, Morella will defintiely have his hands full here tonight.

Santonio Morella VS Mark Jindrak

Santonio and Jindrak tie up in the ring and showing his strength off, Jindrak throws Santonio down quite easily. He runs over and catches Santonio with a rising knee lift catching Morella under the chin, as Santonio goes to the mat Jindrak laughs at his effort so far. Santonio tries to pull himself up as Jinrak lends a hand and delivers a suplex. He holds Santonio up their forever before finally slamming him down. Jindrak and Prazak are extremely happy as Jindrak cinches in a chin lock as Santonio screams from the pain. He tries to break free, flinging around his arms and somehow gets a hold of one of Jindrak's ankles.

Santonio grabs an ankle and showing his skills takes the bigger Jindrak down facefirst into the mat. He postions himself into the mounted position and delivers eight to nine shots to the face, as Jindrak tries his best to cover up from the sudden assault, before the referee pulls him off. As soon as the referee lets go of the angry Santonio, he pounces on Jindrak again with more shots to the face. The referee warns Morella about a DQ then instead Morella delivers a few stomps to Jindrak before finally deciding to lock in a Boston Crab. Santonio struggles to get the bigger man over but finally does flip Jindrak onto his stomach as the crowd cheers the Italian superstar. Santonio cranks on the pressure as Jindrak struggles for the ropes. Jindrak gets almost there but Santonio senses it and pulls him back to the middle of the ring. Seeing that Jindrak is in trouble, Prazak jumps up on the apron to distract Morella. Santonio lets go of the crab and drags Prazak over the top rope. Prazak scurries to the corner as the referee tries to stop Santonio from beating on the mouthy manager. Santonio shoves the referee out of the way and is ready to commence the beatdown but Jindrak ,from behind,clobbers him in the back of the head with a running forearm.

Prazak mouths Santonio and slaps him in the face before getting out of the ring. The referee warns Prazak but decides to keep the match going instead of throwin it out.Jindrak hits a body slam and goes to the second rope. He comes off with a knee to the head of Santonio and gets a two count. He puts Santonio in a reverse headlock and rams knees in to the top of the skull of Morella. The crowd tries to get behind Santonio as Jindrak delivers a swinging neckbreaker. Jindrak goes for another cover but Santonio kicks back out at two. Santonio struggles back to his feet as Jindrak bides his time and hits Santonio with his patented dropkick knocking Morella through the ropes to the outside. Jindrak follows Morella to the outside,eager to dish out more punishment. Jindrak is on a mission as he picks up Santonio and drops him facefirst on the ring apron. Santoinio falls in a heap on the outside as he holds his mouth. Prazak yells instructions to Jindrak as he pulls up the mat around the ring. Jindrak sets up and pile drives Morella onto the concrete floor. Prazak comes over with Jindrak as they they taunt the crowd and mouth the fallen Morella.Santonio seems out of it as Jindrak rolls back into the ring. Jindrak yells at the ref and he starts to count as Morella hasn't even moved yet. At the 5 count Santonio shows life as he rolls over to his knees. He starts to crawl and gets to the ring apron at the 7 count. Prazak is beside himself as he can't believe Morella still has something left. Prazak ducks below the apron, where the ref can't see him and circles the ring toward Santonio. Santonio is up and going through the ropes at the 9 count but Prazak grabs a hold of one of Morella's legs. This interference is enough as Santonio can't pull himself in the ring as the referee reaches ten.

Winner

Mark Jindrak

(An ecstatic Prazak rolls in the ring and celebrates with his newest client. They point and laugh at Morella ,who is still in the ring, has his hands on his hips still not believing how he just lost. The crowd boos them as they go backstage.)

Joey Styles: What the hell was that? A great match to kick off the show only to be ruined by Dave Prazak's interference.

Taz: It only matters that Santonio lost and Jindrak won, Styles. A great win in his return for Mark Jindrak.

-----COMMERCIAL BREAK------

(We come back to the backstage area where Jeremy Borash is set to interview XPW President Paul Heyman)

Borash: We just heard that the XPW World Champ Samoa Joe has not yet arrived at the arena tonight? Are you concerned that he won't be able to wrestle here tonight?

Heyman: Concerned? Hell, yeah I'm concerned. Tonight is the biggest night in XPW's history, it is our first ever pay per view and our World Champ isn't here yet.

Borash: Do you have a backup plan in case he doesn't show up?

Heyman: Backup plan? Backup plan? You don't have a backup plan for something like this JB. Now leave me alone so I can think.

(Heyman signals for Borash to leave as Heyman's bodyguard, Mark Kerr, helps him out the door quickly)

Styles: What is going on Taz? Surely the champ will be here.

Taz: I hope for our sakes, he does or these fans might rip this place apart if they don't get this main event tonight. These people spent their hard earned money to be here and I don't want to see them disappointed.

(Music suddenly hits as the "XPW MVP" Antonio Banks is shown coming down through the crowd as he gets a seat in the front row with the fans)

Joey Styles: It's good to see that Antonio Banks is gracing us with his presence here tonight.

Taz: This is one thing I can't believe Joey. I've never heard in all my years of wrestling of a wrestler holding out for a title shot.

Joey Styles: Well it looks like he has bought himself a front row ticket for tonight's show.

Taz: It seems like he has one of the best seats in the house but he should be in the ring.

(Antonio Banks settles into his seat as he looks interested to watch the action)

(Music hits as Ken Anderson makes his way down with his trusty chair in hand. He gets a mixed reaction from the crowd)

Joey Styles: This man the past few weeks has been rampaging through XPW with that steel chair of his, attacking anybody at anytime.

Taz: But from what I've seen he might have attacked the wrong guy when he attacked Bryan Danielson. I've seen that manuever of his the "Cattle Mutiliation", and when he locks that in nobody has been able to escape from it.

(Music hits as Bryan Danielson makes his way to ringside to a roar of approval from the crowd)

Joey Styles: Danielson has been very impressive so far in XPW, He had a strong showing in the XPW Extreme Tournament before losing to Oleg Prudius in the Semi-Finals.

Taz: Danielson has been around for quite awhile and wrestling fans have been waiting for him to come to the big leagues and he hasn't disappointed yet, He seems to be the real deal.

Mr. Ken Anderson VS Bryan Danielson

Danielson comes to the ring as Anderson hits him from behind with his favorite steel chair as Danileson talks to a fan at ringside. He continues the beatdown with more shots and finally throw Danielson in the ring. He yells at the ref to ring the bell to start the match and makes the quick cover. Danielson though kicks out just in time. A disgusted Anderson throws down fists into the face of Bryan and follows it with vicious elbows and another pin attempt as he drives the elbow across his face for a little something extra. Danielson still gets his shoulder up just in the nick of time. Anderson then picks him up and delivers an European uppercut that sends Danielson, staggering into the corner. He chops Danielson a few times and whips him across the ring. He puts on the brakes though and brings Danielson back toward him and delivers a knee to the gut. He makes another quick cover but once again only gets a two count. Getting frustrated he rolls out of the ring and looks under the apron for something. He finds another chair and throws into the ring. He tries to retrieve the chair but the referee, is on his game and grabs it first. The two fight over the chair as Bryan snatches Anderson up from behind with a small package and almost steals the win. Anderson is in shock as Danielson hits him with a clothsline on their knees as they try to get to their feet.

Danielson takes control as he snapmares Anderson over and delivers a kick to the back of the head. He comes off the ropes and drives a jumping knee into the forehead of Anderson and he makes a cover. Anderson kicks out in time. Danielson locks in a headlock as he drives pointed elbows into the side of the head, relentlessly. He finally lets it go as Anderson is dazed and makes another cover attempt. Anderson kicks out at two and a half. Danielson locks in a hammerlock on the mat as he attempts to wear Anderson down. As Anderson tries to move Danielson jumps up and slams knees into his side never letting go off the hammerlock. The pain is evident on the face of Anderson as he yells everytime a knee is buried into his side. Finally Anderson is able to get his foot undereath the bottle rope causing the ref to break the hold. An angry Danielson finally releases the hold before the five count as Anderson rolls out of the ring to regroup.

Anderson seems like he might have had enough here tonight, as he walks around the ring towards the ramp,Danielson rolls outside and snags Anderson from behind by his hair and leads him back to the ring area as the crowd chants Danielson's name. They struggle a bit but Danielson gains the advantage again as he runs Ken's face into the steel barricade outside. As he tries to attempt it again, Ken blocks it with an elbow to the side and slams Danielson face first instead . He then picks up Danielson and straddles him across the barricade keeping the fans back. .Danielson sits atop the barricade in a vulnerable state, as Anderson hits him with a running clothsline, knocking Bryan into the cheering crowd. Danielson gets up with helps of his fans and staggers back to the barricade. Anderson is on the other side and catches Danielson with a couple of punches, he then locks in a suplex and snaps Danielson back over Anderson rolls back into the ring as the referee starts to count.

Danielson makes it barely back into the ring as he slides underneath the bottom rope but Ken catches him with an elbow to the back of the head.Ken measures Bryan as he is dazed and hits Danielson with a belly to back suplex, driving the back of his head into the mat. Anderson signals to the crowd that is over and heads for the top rope. Anderson comes off with a Kenton Bomb but Danielson gets his knees up and Anderson crashes. Danielson quickly seizes the moments, as Anderson is rolling in pain, and suddenly hooks in the Cattle Mutilation. The crowd roars as Anderson screams and tries anything to escape. As he is about to succumb to torture, he luckily gets his leg under the rope as the referee makes Danielson break the hold. Anderson is feeling the effects of the manuever as he crawls to the corner, Danielson isn't going to let up as he follows him in, he tries to pick Anderson up to finish him off but the referee pulls Bryan away to check on Ken's condition. As the referee pushes Danielson back Anderson sneakingly kicks Danielson right between the legs without the referee catching it. Danielson goes to the mat from the effects of the low blow,

Anderson suddenly is feeling a lot better as he jumps up and pulls Danielson off the mat. The referee looks confused at what happened as Anderson sets up the Mic Check. He drives Danielson down and makes the cover. The referee counts to three as the crowd boos the ending.

Winner

Ken Anderson

Joey Styles: We have two matches and two men have been robbed! I think Ken Anderson is a coward!

Taz: Calm down, Styles, don't lose your cool. So far tonight we have seen two men do whatever it takes to win and when it comes down to it, that is the only thing that really matters.

Joey Styles: It just isn't right! Justice should be served!

(Anderson for the first time in weeks seems happy as he picks up the big win. He has the huge cock smile on his face as, Danielson screams at him that it's not over)

Joey Styles: This is one thing I've been waiting for. The start of the Extreme Tag Team Tournament!

Taz: I look at these teams, Joey and they all have a real chance at taking home this unique title.

Joey Styles: For those that don't understand the rules of the Extreme Tag Team Match, it's simple.First off, all four men are legal at all times there is no need for tags. Secondly, anything goes, there is no disqualification. Thirdly, in a title match the belts can exchange hands at a result of countout.

Taz: That is what I love about it. The best team will come out on top.

(Music hits as AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels appear in their trademark hoods. They pull them down simutaneously as the crowd roars)

Joey Styles: These two men have their problems with their opponents here tonight, The Motor City Machine Guns. It all stems from one man and that is "Superstar" Larry Sweeney.

Taz: Sweeney feels like that Styles and Danielson insulted him by taking their time in deciding his offer to be their manager. The Guns jumped at the chance much to the suprise of AJ and Daniels. Seeney showed where his alliance was ,helping the Guns get a win over Styles and Daniels.

(Video is shown of Sweeney siding with the Guns instead of Styles and Daniels costing them their match between the two teams a few weeks ago(

(Music hits as the Guns accompanied by Larry Sweeney, who is decked out in a Ric Flair-like rope and a Hulk Hoganish boa, appears as they face the heat of the crowd)

Joey Styles: Look at Sweeney, for a relative newcomer to wrestling, he has as big as ego than anybody in this business.

Taz: Why shouldn't he? He is already the manager of the XPW TV Champion, Shelton Benjamin, and maybe after tonight the Extreme Tag Team Champs also.

Round One Extreme Tag Team Tournament

Motor City Machine Guns VS AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels

The four start off in a brawl with Shelley squaring off with Daniels as Sabin and Styles does the same on the other side of the ring. Daniels and Styles get the advantage sending the Guns retreating into respective corners. They yell at each other and attempt to Irishwhip the Guns together, but the alert Guns stop right before they collide. The Guns breathe a sigh of relief, but when they turn around they both get hit by clothslines and they roll to the outside floor as Styles and Daniels play to their cheering crowd. Larry Sweeney runs over quickly to his distraught squad and has words of wisdom for his men before they finally decide to return to the ring.

As they get back in the ring, Styles charges at Shelley with a forearm but the Alex pulls down the top rope causing Styles crashing to the outside. Daniels comes over with punches for both of the Guns but Shelley and Sabin counter with some of their own and it's too much for Daniels to fend off by himself. They gain control and whip Daniels into the corner. Sabin gets down on all fours and Shelley jumps off his back and hits a twisting splash on Daniels in the corner. Sabin,quickly gets to his feet and runs in and hits the slow motion dropkick to the face of Daniels. He gets a near fall. Styles tries to get back into the ring but gets hit by a clothsline by Sweeney on the outside. Shelley runs at Sabin who flips Alex over his shoulder and onto Daniels for another close call pin attempt. Sweeney is loving what he sees as he assaults Styles with some kicks on the outside as the referee has his back turned, watching the fast paced action in the ring.

The Guns whip Daniels into the ropes but Christopher counters with a cross body sending both Guns down. He hits a series of kicks and punches on the Guns as AJ catches Sweeney with a couple of shots and finally makes it back to the ring. Daniels whips Shelley into the ropes but Alex snags the top rope to stop his rebound. He isn't safe though as Styles and Daneils perform a double clothsline and sends Shelley over the top rope Shelley crashes to the outside to the roar of the crowd Sweeney is quickly over to check on his man.A.J. whips Sabin into the ropes and drops down as Daniels connects with a clothsline and as Sabin gets back up he gets one from AJ also as they get a near fall. Sweeney on the outside is desperately trying to get Shelley back into the action. As Shelley gets to his feet Styles runs across the ring and jumps over the top and takes out Shelley and Sweeney in one swoop. In the ring Daniels sets up Sabin for a suplex but Sabin wiggles free in the air and lands on his feet behind Daniels. Christopher turns around and Sabin connects on a spiked DDT. Sabin then gains momentum and dives over the top and takes out AJ Styles as he gets up. Sweeney helps his tag team back in the ring as he lays some boots to Styles on the outside. Sweeney finally is done and rolls Styles back into the ring.

The Guns whip,the recovering,Daniels into the ropes and hit a double superkick sending him through the ropes and to the outside.Sweeney is a man of equal opportunity, as he now assaults Daniels on the outside as he rams him into the steel ring steps. The Guns turn their attention to Styles as they hit him with a double clothsline and then follow quickly with a double elbow drop on the fallen Styles. They go for the cover but Styles struggles and gets his shoulder up at two. Sabin locks in a surfboard as Styles is stretched out to his body's limits as Shelley does a standing senton sending Styles into the knees of Sabin. Sabin makes a cover and Styles barely gets his shoulders up in time. Daniels gets to his feet on the outside but Shelley realizes it.He runs across the ring and jumps through the middle ropes and takes him out with a flying shoulder block. Both men on the outside are down as we see both their heads bouncing off the barricade on the replay. Sweeney is busy once again as he takes off his feather boa and starts choking Daniels as he yells to the fallen Shelley to get back into the ring. The referee finally yells at Sweeney who tries to act innocent as he backs away from the scene of his crime.

Styles in desperation tries to gain the advantage on Sabin as he starts throwing right hands that finally start catching Sabin. Sabin blocks one and halts the comeback attempt with a rake of the eyes. He then locks in an abdominal stretch as Styles scream in pain. Sabin sends in elbow shots to the side of AJ for a little something extra to add. Sabin grabs the ropes for more leverage as he tries to pull Styles apart before are very eyes. The ref asks Styles if he is done but AJ yells no as the crowd tries to rally behind him. The ref finally sees the grabbing of the rope by Sabin and forces Chris to break the hold. A beaten down, Styles slumps to the mat as Sabin kicks him in the back. He pulls Styles back up and hits a suplex. On the outside Daniels and Shelley start to stir.

Sabin goes for a suplex on Styles but Styles blocks it and counters it into an arm breaker driving Sabin into the mat. Styles goes on the offensive, Sabin gets to his feet as Styles jumps in the air and hits a leaping bulldog on Sabin and gets a near fall. He picks up Sabin and goes for a fisherman suplex but Sabin blocks it with punches to the gut and whips Styles in the ropes. Styles come off with the Pele and it catches Sabin fully and knocks him to the mat. Styles goes for the Styles Clash but Sabin desperately fights it and backs AJ up and tangles himself into the ropes. Before the referee can break the hold Shelley jumps up on the apron and grabs Styles by the hair and catches the back of his neck over the top rope. Styles rolls out of the ring in tremondous pain from the whiplashlike manuever. Daniels rolls back into the ring and gets caught by Sabin. Shelley gets back into the ring also as they start to work over Daniels once again.

Sabin and Shelley give Daniels a series of double team kicks finishing with a double super kick.They go for the pin but Styles breaks it up barely. Sabin and Styles start brawling and go through the ropes in a heap. Larry Sweeney comes from behind Styles and takes him out with a clipshot to the knee. Sabin rolls back into the ring. Shelley hits Daniels with an Atomic Drop as Sabin comes off the rope and hits a dropkick to the legs of Daniels taking him out. Shelley then graps the neck of Daniels and snapmares it over and bridges keeping the face exposed as Sabin comes off with a baseball slide ramming into the face Daniels. Daniels kicks out of another pin attempt as AJ on the outside fights off Sweeney and gets up on the apron to return back to the ring. Shelley springboards off the top rope and catches Styles with a kick sending AJ back to the outside. The Guns go for a double clothsline from opposite directions but Daniels falls out of the way as the Guns collide with each other.

Daniels then connects with a flying forearm on Shelley and then a flying knee on Sabin. Styles from the outside grabs Shelley legs and pulls him to the outside to join him. Styles connects with a clothsline on Shelley and climbs back in the ring. Daniels and Styles whip Sabin in the ropes and performs a doube drop toe hold. Daniels follows it with an elbow drop to the head while Styles performs a flipped body splash for a two count. They finally see the opening they have waited for as they both head to the top. They signal to the fans and themselves that the match is over and get ready to jump but from behind Daniels, Shelley shoves him off the ropes. Daniels catches the barricade outside face first as he is motionless on the outside. Styles doesn't realize it and hits a swanton splash on Sabin. He makes the cover but Shelley breaks it up with a moonsault splash of his own.

Shelley rolls Styles off of Sabin and makes the cover. This time Styles can't get his shoulder up and the Guns move on to the championship match later tonight.

Winner

Motor City Machine Guns

(The crowd shows their appreciation with a round of applause for both competitors. Daniels comes in and checks on his partner's well-being as he stares down the trio still celebrating in the ring before they finally exit.)

Joey Styles: I can barely catch my breath after watching that high flying match.

Taz: Those two teams right there might have stolen the show here tonight, Styles.

Joey Styles: If the rest of the night is half as exciting as that match, we are in store for a truly historic night.

(We come back from commercial to the back with Jeremy Borash once again in Heyman's office)

Borash: Paul, do we have any update on the whereabouts of the World Champ, Samoa Joe?

Heyman: Look at me JB. I'm sweating like a pig, I've drank a pot of coffee and I'm pulling out what hair I have left. I have no idea where Joe is!!!

(Right then the door opens and Adam Copeland ,flanked by Andrew Martin, walks into the office)

Heyman: Just Great!! What the hell do you want?

Copeland: I couldn't help to hear that the champ isn't here tonight. I guess he is too scared after I threw him through that windshield last Wednesday night.

Heyman: I don't know where Joe is but I believe that you, Adam Copeland, is behind him not being here.

Copeland: I'm innocent. There isn't nothing I would love better than to beat Samoa Joe here tonight. I want to show to, Samoa Joe, as the fraud he is but I guess that I will just have to settle with you naming me XPW World Champion by forfeit and giving me the title belt Wednesday night, if Joe is man of enough to show even then.

Heyman: I'm not handing you anything. There will be a World Title match here tonight. If Joe doesn't make here, I will make sure that I find a fitting opponent to wrestle you for the title belt.

(Copeland is seething with that announcement)

Copeland: That isn't fair. I'm here to wrestle Joe not anybody else. You can't do this.

Heyman: I am the XPW President, I'll do whatever the hell I want.

(Copeland grabs Heyman by the tie but gives shoved back by Mark Kerr. Andrew Martin steps up and gets in Kerr's face but Copeland pulls him back as they leave the office. We go back to the ring)

Joey Styles: I'm officially worried now Taz, Samoa Joe still hasn't arrived for the title match here tonight.

Taz: I have to believe something underhanded has happen to Joe and Adam Copeland is most likely behind it.

Joey Styles: But there must be some very anxious wrestlers now, knowing that someone might have an unexpected chance at the World Title here tonight. I wonder who Paul Heyman has in mind?

Taz: For somebody, if Joe doesn't make it, it will be the chance of a lifetime.

(Music hits as the Briscoes come out to the roar of the crowd)

Joey Styles: What a debut from the Briscoes last Saturday? They are taking XPW by storm and have found a niche with the crowd.

Taz: I don't think the Briscoes care that the crowd is behind them. They are just here to fight anybody that steps in the ring with them.

(Music hits as the Hooligans appear also to the cheers from the crowd)

Joey Styles: And what a shock it was as the Hooligans was announced to debut here tonight as the fourth team in the tournament.

Taz: They haven't been together for almost 2 years though Joey. They have both went their seperate ways before being reunited here tonight.

Joey Styles: It will be interesting to see if they can work together as the great team they once was.

Round One Extreme Tag Team Tournament

Briscoes VS The Hooligans

The Briscoes start the match in a hurry. Jay backs up Kendrick with fists into the corner while Mark quickly takes down London as he shoots into his legs. Mark locks in a headlock as Jay whips Kendrick into the ropes, he hits a hurricarana and follows it with a drop kick and cinches in an arm bar. London tries to break the headlock from Mark but gets sent down to the mat by a serious of headbutts.Kendrick does his best to flip out of the armbar but Jay takes him back down with a waist lock and delivers elbow shots to the back of the head. London reverses a slingshot to the ropes and throws Mark over the top. Mark though lands on the apron and hits London with a stiff uppercut sending Paul to the mat. He then jumps over the top rope and stomps London in the stomach .He goes for the cover but only gets a two count.Jay picks up Kendrick for a bodyslam but Kendrick catches him in a small package for a near fall. Kendrick then takes himself and Jay out of the ring with a bodysplash over the top rope.

Jay starts to rise but Kendrick hits a bulldog on the outside and climbs the steps. He runs across the apron and attempt a crossbody on Jay but he ducks and Kendrick crashes and burns on the outside and hits the pavement. Jay rolls back in and hits London from behind as the brothers gain control..

Jay catches London with a tiltawhirl slam as Mark springboards off the ropes delivering an elbow to the chest of Paul, Mark makes the cover but London kicks out. As London gets to his feet Mark hits a clothsline and gets another two count. Mark comes off the rope as Jay whips London towards him and he hits another clothsline. He goes for the cover but Kendrick comes flying in and breaks it up.

Kendrick takes out Jay with a clothsline and Jay rolls to the outside. London the catches Mark with an arm drag and turns it into an arm bar London pulls Mark up with the armbar still entact as Kendrick climbs to the top rope and elbows the exposed arm. London arm drags Mark down again as Kendrick hits a dropkick to his face, they make the cover but only get a two count. Kendrick runs over and hits Jay with a forearm as he tries to return to the ring. Jay falls off the apron and catches his jaw on the barricade around the ring sending him down in pain. Kendrick and London both come off the ropes, Kendricks hits a jumping clothsline while London dropkicks the lower part of Mark's body. London makes the cover but Mark kicks out.Kendrick climbs to the top but London inadvertly blocks his path. Mark fights with London as he tries to pull him up. Kendrick still perched on the top waiting for his chance doesn't see Jay come up from behind as he pulls Kendrick's leg from under him and he crashes to the mat face first. Jay runs over and hits London from behind. He picks up Paul for a suplex and dangles him over the top rope. Mark kicks London and he goes over the top and crashes to the floor.

They turn their attention to Brian as,Mark whips him in the ropes and ducks out of the way as Jay connects with a flying elbow. They then follow up with a double elbow drop as they get another two count.They drag the body of Kendrick back up to his feet and whip him into the turnbuckles then Mark rushes in and hits him with a dropkick, Kendrick staggers out of the corner as Jay hits him with a running boot. They make the cover but Kendrick somehow kicks out. London climbs back into the ring and starts delivering fists to both Briscoes.

London is on fire as he catches Mark with an enzuiguri and then Jay with a dropkick knocking him to the outside. London hits Mark with a hurricarana as Kendrick gets to his feet. London comes off the ropes and attempts a flying forearm but Mark ducks out of the way. London accidently hits Kendrick sending Kendrick across the ring. London tries to check on his partner who just shoves him away. Kendrick shouts at London and exits the ring.He stares angrily at his partner as London tries to make sense of what has happened. Kendricks flips off London and starts walking up the ramp. London is yelling at Kendrick as Jay hits him with a running knee to the back of the head.

The Briscoes look confused a bit but Jay picks up London and hits the Jay Driver. They pickup Paul and hit the springboard doomsday device and pickup the win. London is destroyed in the ring both physically and emotionally as the Briscoes leave.

The Briscoes go up the ramp as they are passed by Vampiro and a now face-painted goth-like Low Ki pushing a stretcher. They climb in the ring and roll out the unconcious London. They strap London to the stretcher and roll him to the back.

Winners

The Briscoes

Joey Styles: The Briscoes move on but I don't think that is the way they wanted to do it.

Taz: What was that? Kendrick walks out on his partner and friend, Paul London during the match leaving him to try to fight the Briscoes by himself.

Joey Styles: It looks like Kendrick blamed London for hitting him with that elbow shot

Taz: Kendrick has really shown his true colors and then what was Vampiro and I guess that was Low Ki coming out and kidnapping London after the match.

Joey Styles: We saw Vampiro do the same thing to Low Ki a month ago. He seems to have a plan for London like he did for Low Ki. It is definately one of the strangest things I've ever seen in wrestling.

Taz: You're telling me.

Joey Styles: So I guess later tonight on Salvation we will have the Machine Guns taking on the Briscoes for the XPW Extreme tag team titles.

Taz: After what we have seen out of both teams this round, it will be one great matchup later.

Joey Styles: What a first hour to kick off the night and it is only going to get better Taz!

Taz: This is going at an unbelievable pace here tonight and we haven't even started the pay per view yet.

Joey Styles: We have four matches in this free preview of Salvation and you can watch the whole night for the low price of 19.95.

Taz: This week all you true wrestling fans out there forget about ordering pizza this week. That is all you have to do instead call up and order Salvation.

Joey Styles: Nice job there Taz, way to relate to the fan base.

Taz: I got to pay for my salary someway Styles.

(Music hits as William Regal comes down the ramp)

Taz: Oh no! It's William Regal, this man might seem all proper on the outside, Styles. But I've been in the ring with this man and trust me he is one of the most ruthless men out there.

Joey Styles: Once Regal enters that ring, all manners go out the window. He will do anything to pick up the win. He 's going to be even more desperate here tonight as he desperately doesn't want to lost to Kofi Kingston.

Taz: Regal has a real dislake for Kingston. He told me earlier backstage that Kingston shouldn't deserve to even be in the same ring of a man in Regal's class.

Joey Styles: Well, Regal better be ready because I'm sure Kofi doesn't agree.

(Music hits as Kofi Kingston comes out thunderclapping and the crowd goes wild)

Joey Styles: Listen to this crowd, they love the man from Ghana.

Taz: Fans get excited when the see Kofi hit the ring because they always have the chance to see something they have never seen before.

Regal and Kofi tie up in the middle of the ring to start off the match up, Regal, using his size advantage, quickly backs up the smaller Kof into the ring corner.Regal catches, the unexpected, Kofi with shots to the midsection and then forearm shots to the face..Regal then whips Kofi into the ropes and catches him with a knee shot to the gut flooring the young African to the mat He then puts Kingston in a hammerlock and holds the highflyer grounded on the mat. He finally lets go of the hold after a couple of minutes and clubs Kofi back down with a forearm to the back.He pulls up Kofi by his dreads and attempts a suplex. As Regal has him in the air, Kofi wiggles out and catches Regal with a punch of his own.

The pace quickens as Kofi takes control.He catches Regal with a few more blows and whips him into the ropes. Regal comes off the ropes and catches a flying double handed chop to the face.Kofi patiently waits for Regal to get to his feet and hits him with a dropkick sending Regal to the outside and through the ropes.Kofi seizing the moment, springs over the top rope and takes out Regal with a body splash on the outside. They both tumble to the floor as the referee starts to count them out.

Both the stars start to stir on the outside as Kofi and Regal both get to their feet, Kofi tries to pull up Regal but Regal rams him into the apron with a shoulderblock. He then sends Kofi facefirst into the steel steps as Regal rolls back into the ring.

As Kofi finally gets back into the ring, Regal catches Kofi with a side suplex and quickly goes for the pin and gets a two count.He then puts his knee into the back of Punk and pulls back onto his arms.Kofi screams out in pain from the force of the move on his shoulder joints.The crowd gets behind Kofi who finally gets to his feet. He pulls Regal to the ropes and gets the referee to break the hold.

Kofi tries to get back into the matchup with shots to the midsection of Regal but it is in vain as he tries to outdo Regal at his own game.Regal and Kofi start to exchange blows in the ring as Regal once again gets the upper hand. Regal floors Kofi with an European uppercut and follows it with kicks to the head. He picks up Kofi and delivers a backbreaker and gets a two count. He stomps on Kofi a few more times and goes to pick him off the mat once more but Kofi catches him with a kick to the stomach.But the comeback is halted with a rake of the eyes and Regal goes on the offensive once again. He suplexes Kofi over and he hits the mat with solid force. He then mounts Kofi and delivers more fists to the face.. Regal is proud of himself and lets the fans know it as he tries to choke Kofi out by using the bottom rope. The referee breaks the hold as Kofi tries desperately to get to his feet. Kofi is finally able to pull himself back up with help from the ring ropes. Regal backs Kofi back into the corner and whips him across to the far corner, he charges in but catches a knee to the jaw by the resourceful Kingston.

Kofi goes on the offense with a kick to head, followed by another sending Regal down to one knee. Kofi comes off the rope and hits another kick to the head of Regal. Regal gets draped over the bottom rope from the impact and Kofi goes unto the apron. He runs down the apron and catches Regal with a leg drop catching the throat of Regal on the bottom rope. Kofi quickly returns to the ring and gets a near fall. Kofi comes off the rope and does his little number and hits his jumping double leg drop. Kofi gets in postion for the "Trouble in Paradise".

Kofi springs in the air towards Regal but Regal ducks the attempt as Kofi crashes to the mat,
Regal quickly goes for the Regal Stretch, he hits Kofi with wicked shots to the back of the head as he tries to lock in the hold. He struggles to lock his hands around the head of Kofi, who is fighting desperately to stop it, but Regal finally gets it locked. Kofi tries to get to the rope but finally succumbs and taps out.

Regal is his usually smug self as he looks down on Kofi and exits the ring.

Winner

William Regal

Joey Styles: Kingston fought hard but at the end he couldn't last any longer, that Regal Stretch is tough for any man to endure for a long period of time

Taz: Kofi gave it his all but Regal showed us his veteran savy as he telegraphed Kofi's high risk manuever and caught Kofi in the submission.

Joey Styles: And by the look of Kofi's face after the match, I don't think we have seen the end of this feud.

-----COMMERCIAL BREAK--------

(We come back to commercial as music hits as XPW President, Paul Heyman, and his personal bodyguard, Mark Kerr head to the ring)

Joey Styles: I wonder if there is any further details on the Samoa Joe situation?

Taz: Maybe he is here to name the new opponent of Adam Copeland, I will like to know myself.

Joey Styles: I'm still holding on too hope that Samoa Joe will make here tonight.

(Heyman is in the ring with the mic)

Heyman: I came out here right now to be honest to you ,the fans. I'm not going to change the card on people and not explain why like other promoters in the past. I'm not going to name names but they know who they are.

(crowd chants Vince sucks)

Heyman: You said, I didn't,

(crowd roars)

Heyman: Anyway as you already know that the XPW Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe has not yet arrived at the arena yet here tonight.

(heat)

Heyman: I want to guarantee to you XPW fans that I, Paul Heyman, will find a suitable challenger for Copeland if in fact Joe doesn't make it.

(mixed reaction)

Heyman: If anybody wants to leave the arena now or at home if you aren't satisfied with the pay per view and have pre-ordered it, I'm going to offer for the first time that I know off, a money-back offer if you are not satisfied with the event in the case Joe doesn't make it here tonight.

(mixed reaction)

Heyman (thinking) I'll tell you I can't shake the feeling that Adam Copeland is some how behind Samoa Joe not being here so for whoever ends up challenging Copeland here tonight, after the XPW World Tag Team Title Match tonight, I'm barring all Sex & Violence members from the arena.

(huge pop)

Heyman: If I see any members of Sex & Violence in the arena during the XPW World Title Match, I'm calling for an immediate DQ and awarding the belt to whoever Copeland's opponent is.

(Heyman smiles to the camera and exits the ring with Kerr in tow)

Joey Styles: What an announcement from Paul Heyman! Offering money back to any angry customers due to the possibility of Samoa Joe not showing up tonight, then barring Sex & Violence not from ringside but from the arena.

Taz: He feels that Copeland is behind on his troubles tonight and I don't think Paul wants to see him prosper from it and I love it.

(Music hits as Kaz comes to the ring, to a medium size pop from the crowd)

Joey Styles: Kaz is going to take on his nemesis Paul Burchill here tonight. This feud started over Burchill spitting on Kaz after defeating him on the first ever XPW broadcast.

Taz: I think this guy ripped his name off of mine but anyhow, if I would ever have gotten spit on by somebody peroid, I would be looking for redemption also.

(Music hits as Burchill comes out to heat from the crowd)

Joey Styles: Here he comes the ruthless, Paul Burchill

Taz: This guy never seems happy. I've been watching his matches for awhile Joey and I don't think I've ever seen him smile.

Joey Styles: I think the only real pleasure he gets is when he is inflicting pain upon his opponents.

Taz: He will get his chance to do that tonight.

Paul Burchill VS Kaz

Burchill and Kaz start off the match in the ring staring each other down. As the two tie up Burchill takes Kaz down with a handful of hair. Burchill comes off the ropes but is caught by an arm drag by Kaz. Kaz catches him with another and this time he locks in an arm bar. Burchill gets to his feet but Kaz flips over the arm and takes out the leg of Burchill and sends him back down to the mat. He locks Burchill in another arm bar and cranks on the pressure, after a few moments Burchill gets back to a vertical base and breaks the hold by getting to the ropes.

Burchill backs Kaz into the corner and delivers a vicious shot to the ribs.He whips Kaz across the ring to the other corner and charges in. Kaz jumps up and catches Burchill with leg scissors but Burchill is too strong as he shoves the attempt off and Kaz catches a mouthful of turnbuckle instead. Burchill follows up with a series of stomps to the chest of Kaz as the referee tries to get him off the fallen star. He quickly pounces on the fallen Kaz and cinches in a head lock. He continues by reigning down evil forearm shots to the side of Kaz's head. Paul grabs the arm of Kaz and delivers a stiff kick to the exposed ribs. He goes for a quick cover but only gets a two count. Burchill picks up Kaz and hits a body slam, he follows that with another stomp to the body and heads to the ropes. He comes off the second rope and hits a knee to the head. He gets another two count.Burchill is getting frustruated as he stomps once again on Kaz. He picks up Kaz for a suplex attempt and changes it into a facebuster in mid air. hH gets another two count and grows more frustrated. He whips Kaz into the ropes but Kaz comes off with a flying cross body and gets a two count.

Kaz gains control as he catches Burchill with a clothsline sending Burchill to his butt in the corner. Kaz then runs into the corner and grabs the top ropes for momentum as he kicks Burchill in the chest.As Burchill gets back to his feet Kaz tries to catch him napping with a roll up for a two count. Kaz connects on Burchill with a swinging neckbreaker for another two count. Burchill gets back to his feet and stops Kaz with a blow to the stomach. Burchill whips Kaz into the ropes and attempts a back body drop, Kaz flips over and lands on his feet, Burchill turns around right into the "Wave of the Future". Kaz drives him down and makes the cover for the win.

Winner

Kaz

Joey Styles: As the way these past few weeks have been going, I see this as an upset. Burchill has been on quite a roll since he has debuted in XPW.

Taz: Kaz isn't no slouch in there. He can wrestle and Burchill isn't too pleased.

Joey Styles: I'm glad to see Kaz get some token of respect back by beating Burchill here tonight.

(We come back as we see Heyman and Kerr walking back to his office. We here a shout as Copeland and Andrew Martin come out of nowhere. Martin blindsides Kerr and starts to pummel him with fists as Copeland grabs Heyman. Copeland screams at Heyman that he is sick of Heyman's games. He lets go off Heyman and yells at Martin and they leave the scene. Heyman goes over to check on the unconcious Mark Kerr as he lays motionless from the Martin cowardly beatdown.)

Joey Styles: That's Sex & Violence in a nutshell. Attacking someone from behind and then leaving total destruction behind.

Taz: That Mark Kerr has been acting like the badass here in XPW the last couple of weeks and Andrew Martin just wanted to remind him that he isn't the only tough guy here.

Joey Styles: He could have done it face to face Taz. I'm sure Mark Kerr would have no problem facing off with Martin. Martin hasn't seem too eager when Kerr previously has been the aggressor.

Taz: For better or worse, Sex & Violence will do whatever they want until someone stops them.

Joey Styles: I thought that was going to be Samoa Joe, here tonight, but it doesn't look like Joe is going to make it here.

(Music hits as Ted Dibiase Jr. comes out to the heat of the larging crowd)

Joey Styles: Speaking of Sex & Violence here comes the newest member of the group, Ted Dibiase Jr. Dibiase joined them last week on Extreme.

Taz: It kind of shocked me to see Dibiase hook up with these guys but he knows that they right now have all the power here.

(Music hits as Ken Doane comes out to a good reaction from the crowd)

Joey Styles: Ken has been a real find here in XPW. He feels that he has been overlooked at his previous employers and is ready to make a name for himself here in XPW.

Taz: He has all the talent in the world but never has had really the chance to showcase his skills. I'm very happy to see him get this kind of chance here tonight.

Ted Dibiase Jr. VS Ken Doane

They lock up to start of the match as Doane catches him with a quick arm drag. Dibiase stares angrily at Doane as he feels like he was just upstaged. They lock up again and the results are the same. Doane then hits him with a picture perfect standing drop kick sending Dibiase into the corner. Doane charges in as the referee pulls him off after a combination of closed fists. As the referee pulls Doane off Dibiase gets a one finger poke to the eyes of Ken.

Dibiase catches Doan with a clothsline followed by punches to the back of the head. He whips Doane in the ropes and hits a back body drop sending Doane far up in the air. He follows it with a few more punches and kicks and sends Doane face first into the top turnbuckle. He gives Doane a belly to belly suplex and follows it up with a fist drop. He measures Doane for another one but nobody is home.

Doane hits him with a quick kick to gut and hits a suplex. He goes for the quick cover but only gets the one count. He delivers an elbow to the face of Dibiase and then catches him with a jumping knee to the forehead. He whips Dibiase into the corner and runs in and monkey flips Junior halfway across the ring. As Dibiase stands up Doane climbs to the top rope and connects with a flying crossbody. He gets a two count this time. Doane whips him into the ropes but Dibiase ducks the clothsline attempt and hits one of his own on the rebound.

As Doane stands up, Dibiase catches him with a clip of the knee from behind. He then wraps the knee of Doane around the bottom rope and yanks on it viciously before the referee makes him break the hold. He drags Doane into the middle of the ring and grinds his knee into the knee of Doane and pulls back on the leg. He then stands up, holding the leg of Doane and slams down the knee hard into the mat. He stomps on it a few times and then lets Doane get back to his feet and hits a suplex. He goes for the cover and gets the two count. He slams Doane to the mat and climbs to the second rope. He comes off and delivers a double ax handle to the head of Doane,as he rises, sending him back down to the mat. Dibiase goes for the cover again and once again gets a near fall. Dibiase whips Doane into the rope but Doane leapfrogs Dibiase and catches him with another dropkick.

As Dibiase stands up Doane catches him with a spiked DDT. Doane quickly jumps to the top turnbuckle, showing his great athletci skills and postitions himself on the top rope. Dibiase is still down as Doane soars through the air, landing half away across the ring and hits a tremondous leg drop. He makes the cover for the win.

Doane celebrates up the ramp as Dibiase comes to his senses and seems to be in shock that he lost here tonight to Doane.

Winner

Ken Doane

Joey Styles: Doane just has Dibiase's number it looks like. Throughout history wrestlers have had that one wrestler that always give them fits inside the squared circle.

Taz: I had a couple of them in my career. Guys, I know I should have easily beat but for some reason or another there was something about them that gave me trouble. You just could never get your finger on what exactly it was but maybe Dibiase someday can figure out Doane.

------COMMERCIAL BREAK------

(The crowd goes wild as a limo is shown on the video screen of the arena. The limo has World Champion on the side of it as we Jeremy Borash run up to it)

Borash: As you can see this, I think, this is the limo of the XPW World Champion Samoa Joe, maybe we can get a word from him on where has delayed him.

(The door opens and Chris Jericho & Christian Cage step out to heat from the crowd)

Cage: Wow, what a welcome! Look Chris, we show up and we already have the XPW's star reporter here to interview us.

(Christian puts his arm around Borash and gives him a noogy)

Borash: To tell you the truth, we thought you were Samoa Joe.

Jericho: Look at us JB! How could you mistake us for that fat slob, huh.

Borash: Well your limo says World Champions on the side of it....

Jericho: We are the world tag team champs you jackass or didn't you know that.

(Cage grabs one of the belts and shoves Borash's face into it)

Cage: Read it! Read it!

Borash: It says XPW World Tag Team Champions.

(Cage shoves Borash to the ground and the champs walk away as Jericho yells back)

Jericho: Don't you ever forget it, junior!

(We go back to the ring)

Joey Styles: Jeremy need to stay away from Sex & Violence as much as he can, Wednesday he caught a spear from Copeland and tonight he is assaulted by the tag champs.

Taz: It has been a rough first two nights on the job for Borash (laughs)

Joey Styles: Remember everybody Salvation starts in 15 minutes. If you have already ordered it time is running out quickly.

Taz: That's right Styles and for the price of $19.95, it's a steal even if Samoa Joe doesn't make it here tonight.

Joey Styles: I'm still believing that Joe will make here somehow Taz.

(Music hits as Jamie Gibson hits the arena to a mixed reaction)

Taz: This is a match I've been waiting for, These two guys are just fighters. If anybody is a fan of the smashmouth style in the ring this is a match for them.

Joey Styles: Gibson is on the smaller side, Taz but he is still one of the toughest wrestlers around the sport today.

(Music hits as Finlay arrives to another mixed reaction)

Joey Styles: Here is another one of the toughest, if not the toughest, Finlay.

Taz: Finaly is personally one of my favorites, Joey. If I could come out of retirement and wrestle again, Finlay is one of the men I would want to wrestle.

Jamie Gibson VS Fit Finlay

Gibson is quick on the offense as he hits Finlay from behind as he puts down the shilleagh. He continues the attack with a few punches and sends Finlay face first into the turnbuckle. Gibson knows he desperately needs a win here in XPW and seems like he is on a mission.
He goes to whip Finlay across the ring but stops and delivers a clothsliine. Gibson is proud of himself as he drives Finlay into the corner with a hard shoulder. He comes out of the corner quickly and hooks in the armbar submission but Finlay quickly gets to the ropes. As Finlay gets up Gibson dropkicks him into the turnbuckle but Finlay comes off and the two hit heads sending both to the mat and the referee starts to count.

Finlay gets to his feet and is first on the offensive. He catches Gibson with an European uppercut, sending Gibson airborne into the corner. He chops away on Gibson and snapmares him out of the corner. He kicks Gibson right between the shoulder and follows it up with a series of right hands. Gibson gets to his feet but gets scoop slammed by Finlay back down. Gibson gets back to his feet but Finlay comes off the rope and sends him back down with a shoulder block. Finlay then drops a deliberate elbow and gets a one count. Finlay picks up Gibson on his shoulder and drops him neck first across the top rope. Finlay goes back to what he knows best with a serious of punches to Gibson's face. He then gets Gibson in a head lock and starts to rub Gibson's face into the mat. Finlay looks like he is enjoying himself as he whips Gibson into the corner.

Gibson climbs the to the second turnbuckle and catches the charging Finlay in leg scissors, Finlay pulls him off the turnbuckles but Gibson catches him in another arm bar. Gibson wrenches it in but after a few moments Finlay gets to the ropes again. Gibson hits him with a stiff kick and goes to work on the arm again. He gets Finlay in a standing arm bar as he grinds his knuckles into the neck of Finlay. Finlay tries to break loose but Gibson sends him down to the mat with a DDT. He goes for the cover but the Irishman kicks out with the two count. Gibson whips Finlay back into the corner and goes to the other side. He charges in but Finlay moves out of the way and sends Gibson shoulder first through the turnbuckle to the ring post.

Finlay pulls out Gibson and delivers a series of forearms to the kidney area of
Jamie and finishes it with a belly to back. Finlay picks up Gibson and whips into the corner once again and charges in. Gibson catches him with an elbow and staggers Finlay back. Gibson climbs to the top. Finlay out of desperation falls onto the top rope making Gibson lose his balance as he straddles the top rope. Finlay takes control and takes Gibson off the rop unto his shoulders. He hits the Finlay Roll and gets the three count.

Winner

Finlay

Joey Styles: Gibson stays winless here in XPW. I thought Gibson had this one won but Finlay knockes him off the top and gets the win.

Taz: Gibson was desperate for a win and went for something out of his usual style and paid the price. Gibson's style is on the mat not in the air and when you wrestle a veteran ,like Finlay, they'll make you pay for the littlest mistake.

(We go backstage as we once again go to Borash for a Samoa Joe report, Borash spots Antonio Banks in the backstage lockeroom with a smile on his face as he is talking on his cell. Borash sneaks up to eavesdrop on the conversation)

Banks: Yeah, we got a deal. If you need me I"ll be there because that is the only thing that the XPW MVP has ever wanted and if this is the way I have to get it.....

(Banks finally notices Borash and hangs up the phone)

Banks: What the hell do you want? You can get seriously hurt sneaking up on Antonio Banks like that little man.

Borash: We can't help to overhear, was that Paul Heyman on the phone, did you get offer the spot in the main event tonight if Samoa Joe can't make it.

Banks: That's none of you damn business.

(Banks shoves Borash out of the way and makes his way back to ringside)

Borash: I don't know Joey and Taz but I think we now know who is the subsitute if he is needed for the main event.

(We go back to ringside)

Joey Styles: That makes sense Taz. Banks wants a title shot and I think he is well up to the challenge for a match with Adam Copeland here tonight.

Taz:: If it is indeed ends up to be the XPW MVP, I don't like it all. I think you should earn a world title shot by doing it in the ring not acting like a baby and refusing to wrestle. I hope Heyman isn't pressured by tonight's turn of events and is forced into giving in too Bank's demands.

(Commercial is show for Salvation as Styles and Taz go over the card)

(Pyros go off as the Pay Per View is ready to start)

Joey Styles: Here we go, the start of the first ever XPW pay per view" Salvation". Call your local cable company or satellite provider and order now and don't miss this historic event!!

----END OF SUNDAY NIGHT EXTREME-----

This is my first ppv in a BTB, so any kind of feedback will be appreciated greatly

ALL FEEDBACK OF THE SHOW WILL BE RETURNED AND REPPED, ANY PREDICTIONS WILL BE REPPED

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: MCMG vs. Styles & Daniels- This was without a doubt the best match IMO. Both teams blend well against one another and this match is clear of that. Both teams shined and I really enjoyed reading this match.

Worst Match: Santino Marella vs. Mark Jindrak- I didn't like this match at all. It wasn't a horribly written match I just don't like neither Marella nor Jindrak.

Best Interview/Segment: Edge and Heyman- I thought this was an interesting segment with Joe not showing up at the arena. I'm curious to see
whether or not Joe will show up and if he doesn't who will be his replacement?

Worst Interview/Segment: N/A- I think all your promos on this show were on point and in-character and all of them served a purpose.

Additional Comments/Feedback: This has really built hype for Salvation. The Jericho and Christian promo was very good and entertaining. I think the pay-per-view is shaping up to be something special and I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait to see the further development as to Joe's whereabouts and whether we'll see a replacement for the main event tonight.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Sunday Night Extreme review

Joey/Taz promo- It set up nicely for the main event and gave it a big feel of importance.

Prazak promo- He plays the heel manager roll perfectly.

Santino vs. Jindrak- Lol at Taz thinking he was dead. Do yu spell Santino wrong on purpose? The match was good with Santino dominating a lot of it which was suprising. Nice debut for Jindrak.

Heyman promo- Very realistic that he'd be freaking out right now.

Danielson vs. Anderson- Fast paced to kick off the match. There was some good technical wrestling. The ending was a bit of a let down, but the return match is something I'm looking forward too.

MCMG vs. Daniels and Styles- Awesome match. Nice use of the tornado tag stip. It all flowed great. Easily match of the night. This match should have been on the PPV.

Edge/Heyman promo- Intresting promo. Good to know that there will be a main event no matter what.

Briscoes vs. Londrick- Good match, but not as good as the last one. I was a bit disapointed with the ending, so far only one match has had a clean finish. The part with Vampiro and Low Ki was kind of odd. I'm looking forawrd to seeing where that angle's going.

Regal vs. Kofi- A good one of one match. Their styles worked pretty well together. Nice to see a clean finish.

Heyman promo- This adds suspence to the Joe situation. Great promo.

Kaz vs Burchill- Not bad, I think that this was the first time this show that I found myself losing intrest.

Attack by Edge- I think that it would have been better to have this in full instead of just summing it up.

Ted vs. Ken- This was a good match. The two men are so similar in style that you could have just switched the names and I don't think anyone would have noticed.

Cage and Jericho promo- This was pretty good. It reminded me of old school Edge and Christian.

Gibson vs. Finlay- It was a good match, but I don't think that it should have been the main event for the pre show.

AC: This was a great way to hype up the PPV. It was big enough to be a PPV in itself. I can't wait to see Salvation. Thanks for the review.