2009-Chain Reaction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
XPW Presents Saturday Night Extreme

(The beginning shows a recap of Anarchy, with Banks and Rey moving on to face/off for the XPW Television Title tonight, "The Edge" Adam Copeland's 20 secoND match with RVD, Samoa Joe and CM Punk in an epic match with Joe walking away the first ever XPW World Heavyweight Champion and then the sneak attack by "The Edge" Adam Copeland to end the show.)

(pyros go off as we are live in the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City)

Style: We like to welcome everybody to the first ever XPW Saturday Night Extreme here in the Hammerstein Ballroom in the New York City.

Raven: This place brings back some great memories and some painful ones but their isn't a more perfect place in the world for this show to debut from.

Styles: The fans have been outside all morning watining to get it after the XPW's successful launch on Wednesday XPW Anarchy.

Raven: This is spreading like a wild fire. The atmosphere here tonight is electric as the fans are ready to get this thing started.

Styles: Last Wednesday was a historic night in wrestling history. The first ever Anarchy aired and what a show it was.

Raven: If anybody missed that Samoa Joe VS CM Punk match has to see it. It had to be one of the best matches I have ever seen.

Styles: Then after that masterpiece of wrestling is will be forever marred by Adam Copeland's sneak attack to end it

Raven: After talking to Samoa Joe last night, he has caught the new champ's attention. He has challenged Adam Copeland to a match for next week's Anarchy show.

Styles: That should be a great one. Right now we have our opening bout of the evening. We will see Paul Burchill one on one with Kaz.

Raven; I really like this Paul Burchill, he will to anything to win and what a vicious streak this man has.

style: But will it be enough to offset Kaz's athleticism?

(Music hits as crowd goes wild as Kaz hits the ring, the crowd starts booing as Paul Burchill comes down wearing a dark hood)
Match One

Paul Burchill VS Kaz

Final Moments

Kaz has just hit with a shining wizard as heads to the top rope. He comes off but Burchill moves. He hits Kaz with a clothsline followed by a big boot to the stomach. He then
executes a textbook swinging neckbreaker as Kaz quickly grabs his neck. Burchill smiles and waits for Kaz to get up. As Kaz rises Burchill gives him a kick to
the stomach and hits a Pedigree. He gets the three count.

Winner in 8:34

Paul Burchill
(Burchill looks very smug as he wipes his hand offs on his towel. He walks over and spits on Kaz much to the hatred of the fans)

Styles: What a great debut for Burchill. He looked very impressive here tonight. But what disrespectul for Kaz. I can't think of anything more degrading
then to have someone spit on you like that.

Raven: He shouldn't respect Kaz, he beat him. Kaz had him on the ropes but that finisher he calls the "Royal Treatment" can put anybody away. Maybe
he will hit you with that Styles

Styles: I won't step in the ring with that man.

Raven: Toughen up Styles.

Styles: We'll be right back

(commercial break)

Styles: Welcome back tonight we have the XPW Television Title match between Antonio Banks and Rey Mysterio Jr. The big question is, can Rey wrestle
tonight after the aftermatch assault by Shelton Benjamin. He is backstage with out reporter Tammy Sytch right now.

(We go backstage as Tammy Stych has Rey Mysterio Jr.)

Tammy: Rey everybody wants to know after that post match attack by Shelton Benjamin on Anarchy. Can you wrestle tonight in your match for the
XPWTelevision Title

Rey: Tammy, I'm not going to lie my knee is injured but that isn't going to keep me out tonight. I want that XPW Television Title and this won't keep
me from competing.

(Right then Antonio Banks enter the picture)

Antonio: You are crazy Rey. Do you think you can compete with the "MVP" on an injured leg. Hell you can't be me when you are totally healthy.

Rey: Well we will see tonight won't we.

(Rey and Antonio get face to face but Antonio quickly pokes Rey in the eye and delivers a stiff kick to the knee of Rey. Banks quickly picks up a nearby steel
chair and gives the knees some vicious chair shots. Finally security pulls him off.

Antonio: (screaming) That's what you get when you try to play with the "MVP"

(We see Rey holding his knee, crying out in pain as we go to commercial)

(After we leave the sight of Rey Mysterio we see a white trailer home with broken down cars and trash scattered in the yard.A man walks out of the trailer
holding what looks like beer bottle)

Man: Hey Mark get your ass out here we have company.

Mark(appears out of the trailer) What the hell are you talking about Jay?

Jay: Look the television people are he from that snazzy new company XPW where we are going to rassle at (he takes a drink from the bottle)

Mark: (charging the camera) What do you want? (he shoves the camera)

Jay: Calm down Mark. I think they came to see how the Brisco Boys live.

Mark: They shouldn't care how we live. They should only care about what we do in the ring.

Jay: You're right. (he looks into the camera) For the past few years, the Briscoes have been the best tag team in wrestling. We have been held down
since we aren't the best looking or the most physically fit.

Mark: I just want to kick some ass Jay.

Jay: Don't worry Mark we will because we will be coming to the XWF very soon.

(Mark charges at the camera man again and Jay stops him. Soon they start to fight each other)

Cameraman: Let's get the hell out of here.

(We go back to the announcers)

Styles: Good Lord. Those Briscos are lunatics. They are fighting each other because their isn't nobody else around. I hope our crew gotta out there with out
anybody getting injured.

Raven: The tag teams that are going to compete here our the top of the line but they all should take notice off the Briscoes.

Styles: We will see some of the tag teams here tonight in the XPW Tag Team Title Gauntlet that is tonight's main event.

Raven: Heyman has promised me that this will be one of the most exciting matches anybody has seen in a long time.

(commercial break)

(When we come back we see paramedics loading Rey onto a stretcher with his knee in a gigantic brace. Paul Heyman walks up to the stretcher)

Rey: Did you see what happened? Two nights, two sneak attacks. I want them both when I'm healthy.

Heyman: Don't worry about Rey. I will take care of Antonio Banks tonight. I will find a suitable replacement.

Rey: Make him pay!!

(The ambulance door shuts as Heyman looks angry)

Heyman (talks to the camera) Banks, if you are watching backstage, don't think I'm going to just hand you the XPW Television Title now. You have to earn it.
I will find a replacement wrestler if I have to call everyone I know. Nobody and I mean nobody ruins my show.

(Heyman storms off as we go back to the ring)

Styles: Banks took out his opponent for tonight's matchup. What a coward!

Raven: He must have thought he would win the match via forfeit. But now instead of wrestling an injured Rey Mysterio, he has to wrestler a mystery man. I think
the plan has backfired on Banks.

(Music hits as Teddy Hart appears to a mixed reaction from the crowd)

(The crowd goes wild as Bryan Danielson appears as the opponent)

Styles: Look at this, these two are arguably the future of our business. Teddy Hart and Bryan Danielson are main eventers waiting to happen.

Raven: They have been showing it around the world the last few years but now they finally get a platform here in the US to show what they can do.

Styles: They're two of the many wrestlers that will be competing in the XPW Extreme Title Tournament starting next Wednesday on Anarchy.

Raven: The Extreme Title is Paul Heyman's new idea. A title that can only be won by submission or a 5 count with no rules at all. He says this will show
who is the toughest men here in the XPW.
Match Two

Bryan Danielson VS Teddy Hart

Final Moments....

The crowd has been treated to an action packed match as both wrestlers have escaped numerous submissions with reversals of their own. Danielson has the upperhand
holding Hart in an grounded cruicifix and then delivering vicious elbows to the side of Hart's head sending him to the mat. The crowd laps it up as Danielson goes right back to
hits a tornado ddt and then quickly applies a Fujiwara arm bar. It looks like Hart will give it up but he somehow get his leg under the rope for the break up. Danielson goes to apply the pressure but Hart somehow
catches Danielson in an Fujiwara arm bar of his own. Danielson is feeling the pain as he gets his leg under the rope also to break up the hold. Danielson crawls to
the corner trying to shake off the effects of the armbar as Hart springboards and hits a dropkick to the face of Bryan. Hart drags him out of the corner and quickly
scales the top rope. He comes off with the "Open Heart Surgery" he hits it. Hart plays to the crowd as Danielson is laid out. Hart keeps on playing to the crowd as he
slowly goes for the cover. As Hart sloppily makes the cover,Danielson reverses the pin attempt into the "Cattle Mutilation". The fans and Hart is shocked with
reversal and Teddy has to tap out.

Winner

Bryan Danielson in 15:11
(the crowd chants "That was awesome" as Danielson celebrates and Teddy heads back up the ramp)

Styles: What a performance by these two young stars

Raven: If every wrestler performs like this in the hunt for the XPW Extreme Title, Heyman will have another hit idea on his hands that everybody in this business
will try to copy

(we go to commercial)

(We come back to the parking lot area where a limo has pulled up. Christian Cage and Chris Jericho exit the limo as Tammy Sytch catches them)

Tammy: Guys what brings you here tonight to XPW Extreme Saturday.

Christian: (looks over Tammy) We came here to see you beautiful.

Jericho: (looking at Tammy also) Yeah we heard you were lonely tonight so these two Sexy Beasts came here to keep you happy.

(Tammy smiles)

Christian (looking at her) Wipe that smile off your face. You couldn't have taken us seriously. We can have younger better looking babes then you.

Jericho: Everybody knows that you have been around the block Tammy.

(Tammy is now visibly upset, as she starts to cry. Christian grabs the mike from her, as she runs off)

Christian: Go Cry!! (he turns to the camera) We are here for one reason and one reason only. We are here for the XPW Tag Team Title Gauntlet Match tonight.

Jericho: We heard that the Hardys, LAX, and AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels have signed on for the match. So we see this as an easy win.

Christian (laughing) So Paul Heyman shine up those titles real nice and get them ready for us.

(They laugh some more and throw down the mike and walk off)

Styles: Why did they have to insult Tammy like that? She is a beautiful woman.

Raven: She must have not been their type Joey. Everybody has their tastes but what a list of tag teams for tonight's match.

Styles: The Hardys, LAX, Styles and Daniels and Cage and Jericho, I don't know who the favorites in that is.

Raven; I'm putting my money on Cage and Jericho, Joey.

Styles: That is a good pick, do you a predicition on this next match for the XPW Television Title Raven?

Raven: We don't even know who Bank's opponent is you idiot. So no I don't have a predicition.

(The crowd gives a rounding set of boos to "The MVP" after we see a replay of his actions earlier tonight)

(The fans quiet down anxiously waiting for the naming of Rey Mysterio's replacement)

(Music fills the arena as Kofi Kingston emerges)

Styles: It's Kofi Kingston. The high flying superstar from Ghana, Raven.

Raven: Banks can't be happy with this decision. Kingston is one of the most onotrthodox wrestlers in this business.

Match Three-XPW Television Title Match

"The MVP" Antonio Banks VS Kofi Kingston

Final Moments..

Banks who early dodged a Kingston high flying manuever causing an injury to the shoulder of Koif, hasn't stopped the insult on the injured body part.
He rams him shoulder into the injured one of Koif as Kingston screams in pain. Banks wrenches on the shoulder than delivers a kick to the chin of Kingston.
After a near fall, Banks seems like he is getting agitated by the resilence off his opponent. He whips Kofi into the ropes but it caught by a spinning heel kick
to the face. Kofi gains momentum after a few more kicks and chops and heads to the top. He springs off the top rope but is caught flesh by a dropkick to the
face by Banks. Banks rolls over and gets the win.

Winner and XPW Television Champion

"The MVP" Antonio Banks in 8:33
(Antonio Banks grabs the mic)

Banks: I like to thank everybody that has made this possible. Thanks to my parents, my high school football coach Mr. Wilson and most importantly myself.

(The crowd boos while Banks celebrates like he just won the Super Bowl)

Styles: Antonio is really full of himself. He shouldn't show up Kofi like this. I find it very disrespectful.

Raven: Give him his due Joey. Being the first ever XPW Television Champion is a historic achievement. I find nothing wrong with this celebration.

(Banks keeps on celebrating as confetti and balloons fall from the arena as we go to commercial)

(We come back and Banks is still in the ring celebrating, then he is interrupted by Shelton Benjamin)

Shelton: "Hey Banks."

("The MVP now realizes that someone is talking to him)

Shelton: What the hell are you celebrating? The only reason you won this match is because I injured Rey Mysterio Jr. for ya"

(The MVP is angry)

Shelton: All the people here know that you couldn't have beaten Rey Mysterio Jr. You were lucky that Heyman didn't give me the match as Rey's replacement which
I think I deserved.

(Banks starts taunting Shelton to come down to the ring)

Shelton: You want a piece of Shelton Benjamin. You gotta it.

(Shelton runs down to the ring and he is met outside by Banks, They start exchanging blows as security comes and pull them apart. Heyman shows up on the ramp.

Heyman: Hey if you too want to fight. Let them fight. Get a ref out here. Banks you can defend your title right now.

(A confused Banks looks as Heyman as a referee sprints out to the ring. Benjamin looks very happy)
Match Four--XPW Television Title Match

"The MVP" Antonio Banks VS Shelton Benjamin

Final Minutes....

Banks has survived the early Benjamin offense and now has the upperhand. He picks up the groggy Benjamin and postions him on the top rope. He climbs the top rope and delivers a perfect Superflex.
He covers Benjamin but he kicks out as the ref's hand for going down the third time. An upset Banks starts to argue with the ref as Benjamin gets up. Benjamin shoves Banks from
behind causing Banks and the ref to butt heads. As Banks and the ref is down a man sprints down to the ring. He slides in a pair of brass knuckles into Benjamin. Shelton
hits Banks right between the eyes after Banks get's up. The mystery man revives the ref, he struggles over and makes the three count.

Winner and new XPW Television Champion

Shelton Benjamin in 6:29

The mystery man grabs the belt and fastens it around a jubilant Shelton Benjamin. The man grabs the mic.

Man: "My name is "Superstar" Larry Sweeny and I will like to introduce to everybody the rightful XPW Television Champion Shelton Benjamin.'

(Benjamin and sweeney hugs as the arena is in disbelief of the quick title change)

Styles: Who is this Larry Sweeney? What is his relationship with Shelton Benjamin?

Raven: I would take an educated guess and say they know each other.

Styles: That is obvioius. Antonio Banks' celebration was his whole title reign.

Raven; That has to be a blow to his huge ego.

(we got to commercial as we see Banks finally stirring)

(We come back as Styles and Raven recap the show)

Styles: Its time for the main event. The XPW Tag Team Title Gauntlet.

Raven: Yep Joey the rules are simple. We have four teams. You just have to keep on winning until there is only one team left.

Styles: Expert analysis Raven.

Raven: I try.

(Music hits as LAX comes down, the crowd gives them a mixed reaction, they are followed by a roaring ovation for the Hardys. Jeff and Matt roar down
to the ring)

Main Event...XPW Tag Team Championship Gauntlet Match

The Hardys VS LAX VS AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels VS Christian Cage & Chris Jericho

Match up One

LAX VS The Hardys

Closing Moments....

The Hardys have been able to keep control of Homicide with their double team offense but the match changed as soon as Hernadez got tagged in. Hernandez's strength
has been on display as he has overpowered both Jeff and Matt with moves. As Hernandez has Jeff up for the Border Toss he notices Christian and Jericho coming out to
ringside. The hestitation gives time for Jeff to wiggle out of the attempt and hit a "Twist of Fate" as he scales the top rope for a Swanton Bomb he is tripped from the outside by
Jericho as the referre doesn't see it. Matt runs down the apron and hits Jericho with a Whisper in the Wind. Matt Hardy is laid out on the floor. Christian soons comes over and delivers some kicks to the
injured Matt. Jeff Hardy climbs to the top and targets Christian. Jericho pulls Christian out of the way in the nick of time as Hardy crashes into the steel railing on the
outside. The referee is in disbelief as Jericho yells at him to start counting. The referee counts out the Hardys as they are laid out on the outside.

Elimination One--The Hardys in 7:45

Match up Two

LAX VS AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels

The duo runs out and make a beeline to Christian and Jericho. The four start fighting outside. They brawl up the ramp with Styles getting the best of Cage as Jericho is handling
Daniels. The crowd is going wild as it is announced that Styles and Daniels has been counted out also.

Elimination Two-AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels in 1:12

Daniels and Styles are upset with the ruling as security comes out and removes them to the back. Cage and Jericho just laugh as their plans have worked out nicely. But they have
to finish it as a refreshed LAX stands in their way to the gold.

Match up Three

LAX VS Christian Cage & Chris Jericho

LAX don't seem pleased by their antics as Hernandez quickly gains control delivering blistering chops to Jericho in the corner. He then hiptosses Jericho halfway across the ring.
Hernadez then charges Jericho and knocks him over the top rope with a clothsline then gives a huge right hand to Christian knocking him off the apron. As the two lay on the ground on the outside, Paul
Heyman appears on the ramps with mic in his hand.

Heyman: what the hell is going on? You two think you can ruin my main event. I couldn't get out here in time to stop the first two eliminations but I'm making this now
a no DQ matchup. Good luck guys.

Chrisitan and Jericho is upset as we see Homicide jump off and gather chairs for himself and Hernandez. They stand in the ring ready as the ref starts the ten count. The two
debate outside as finally Jericho steps back in. He catches a chair shot to the back followed by another. A third attempt by Hernandez is missed as Jericho ducks. Jericho then delivers a low
blow on the big man. Jericho makes the tag to Christian as Hernandez tags in Homicide. Homicide ducks a clothsline attempt by Cage and counters with a bulldog. He then quickly sets up and hits
a Copkilla on Cage. Hernandez runs back in and hits Jericho before he can break up the pin attempt. The ref though tries to get those two out of the ring as someone jumps the barricade. Homicide who is trying to
get the referee to come and make the count turns around and catches a Spear. Adam Copeland is shown as the man that has delivered it. The ref then makes the three count as Hernandez doesn't know what
happened.

Winner and new XPW World Tag Team Champions

Christian Cage & Chris Jericho in a total time 12:22
The Edge celebrates with the new champions as the crowd boos them loudly. Copeland grabs the mic.

Copeland: Is this what you want Heyman, huh?

(crowd boos)

Copeland: After what you did to me last night, my two old pals here called me up to make sure you don't shaft them too tonight.

(crowd boos)

Copeland: And I was sitting here watching the show and eating my popcorn and here you come making this a NO DQ match. So I had to put things right. Heyman you better start treating us with the respect we deserve or things are going to get ugly around here

(crowd boos)

(The three leave together as the fans throw trash at them while they walk up the ramp)

Styles: I didn't even know Copeland was in the arena tonight. I don't think Heyman will be happy with this outcome. They made an absolute mockery of this main
event. What should have been a great matchup is destroyed by the antics of these three opportunists.

Raven: You can say Heyman opened up Pandora's Box by making this a No DQ match. He thought LAX would have the advantage to do their street fighting
abilites but they were outsmarted.

Styles: They weren't outsmarted they were cheated. There was three of them.

Raven: Styles for someone that looks smart you are really dumb. It was a NO DQ match how can you cheat?

Styles: It was supposed to be two on two, not three on two. I don't care if it was NO DQ or not it wasn't fair.

Raven: That is debatable but what isn't is that Christian Cage and Chris Jericho our are first XPW World Tag Team Champions.

(The show ends with a final shot of Edge, Christian and Jericho at the top of the ramp, arms raised as the crowd throws trash at them.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
f_XPWm_ee61c04.jpg

XPW Wednesday Night Anarchy from St. John's Arena Columbus, Ohio

(A video is shown of the highlights of the Samoa Joe/CM Punk World Title Match last Wednesday. It shows Samoa Joe celebrating only to be speared unexpectly by
Adam Copeland. Then Adam Copeland standing over the fallen champ and screaming at him)

(Pyros hit the arena)

Styles: We would like to welcome everybody to XPW's Wednesday Night Anarchy. This is the hottest thing to ever hit the wrestling world.

Raven: After what we have seen last Wednesday and Saturday that isn't an understatement.

Styles: But the shows have been marred by the sneak attacks of Adam Copeland in the two main events.

Raven: Everybody just saw the highlights of last week's Anarchy's as we went off the air, take a look at Saturday Night Extreme's

(Highlight is shown of the main event on Extreme with Jericho & Christian becoming the XPW World Tag Team Champions courtesy of another sneak attack
spear by "The Edge" Adam Copeland)

Styles: I know personally that XPW Presidnet Paul Heyman is beside himself with the interferences in his two first main events.

Raven: From experience Joey I know that it isn't good to get on Heyman's badside.

(Music hits as The Edge comes to the ring)

Styles: Speak of the devil, here he is right now, the coward Adam Copeland and he isn't attacking someone from behind.

Raven: Don't be too loud Styles or he might have one of those Spears for you and I'm not protecting you.

Styles: Thanks alot partner.

( Edge has a mic as the crowd reigns down the heat)

Adam: Boo me all you want, but I know I'm the reason you fans are here.

(heat)

Adam: The numbers don't lie. When I'm at a show or on television the ratings go up.

(heat)

Adam: Why are you booing me anyway? Because I speared that fat Samoa Joe last week?

(crowd starts chanting "Joe's Gonna Kill You")

Adam: Do you think that little chant is gonna scare me huh?

(chant gets louder)

Adam: There is one thing you should know about your XPW Champ

(chants still getting louder)

Adam: And that is that he is scared of me.

(heat)

Adam: That's right. I have it from a reliable source that last week he asked Heyman for Punk as his opponent instead of facing me.

(heat)

Adam: And being a fat slob himself Heyman agreed with him.

(heat)

Adam: Right now the two of them are back there probably sharing a pizza

(heat)

Adam: I know that tonight I have a non-title matchup with Joe.

(heat)

Adam: But I'm ready right now so Joe if you put down that pizza slice, get your fat ass out here right now!

(the crowd goes wild as Samoa Joe's music and he appears on the ramp. With a intense look on his face he makes his way down mouthing Copeland).

(As Joe is coming down the ramp he is hit from behind by a thunderous chair shot. The Tag Team Champions Christian Cage and Chris Jericho ambush Joe on the ramp,
they take turns pounding the chair into Joe as "The Edge" makes his out of the ring. With Joe down and motionless, Copeland sets up the Conchairto. The three
assialants take turns on Joe hitting him each once. Then for good measure Jericho locks in the "Liontamer" as Joe muffles some words and passes out from
the pain of the assault. The three leave the XPW champ in a bloody mess as paramedics arrive)

Styles; They did it again. They left Samoa Joe laying facefirst in a puddle of his own blood.

Raven: I think these three is staking their claim here in the XPW. They are telling everybody in the lockeroom this is their game and their rules.

(We see the three celebrate as we go to commercial)

(We come back from commercial and we are in the office of President Paul Heyman, when their is a knock at the door as "The XPW MVP" Antonio Banks walks in.

Heyman (furious) : What the hell do you want? Didn't you see what just happened? We are without a main event for our third show ever. This can't be happening.

Banks: That is why "The XPW MVP" is here.

Heyman: What do you have in mind?

Banks: Since I've already became Television Champion here in the XPW,it is time for "The XPW MVP" to take his game to another level. I want a shot at the
XPW World Title.

Heyman: The champ just got assaulted,he can't wrestle tonight.

Banks: I know that Paul but you don't have a Number One Contender yet. Copeland is out there assuming that it is him but how about tonight "The Edge" Adam
Copeland VS "The XPW MVP" Antonio Banks for the Number One Contender Spot and the chance to face Samoa Joe and the XPW"s first pay per view "Salvation".

Heyman: I love it Banks. You are living up to that nickname.

Banks (putting on his sunglasses): I try.

( We go back to the ring)

Styles: There you go Raven, Copeland VS Banks here tonight for the title shot at Salvation on the line.

Raven: Banks has already been television champion here in XPW for a mighty 5 minutes Joey but he did lose it under unusual circumstances.

Styles: Shelton Benjamin interrupted his celebration and challenged him after winning the title in a match with Kofi Kingston.

Raven: Maybe this is the way Paul is making right by Banks because I didn't agree with that decision.

Styles: Coming up next is the first match in the XPW Extreme Title tournament. 8 Wrestlers have signed up to compete in this tournament and the idea is
revolutionary

Raven: The idea behind this title is to find out who is the toughest wrestler here in the XPW. You can only win this title by submission or hurting your opponent
badly enough to secure a 5 count.

Styles: Also Raven it is anything goes making countouts victories obsolete.

Raven: Nice word "Obselete"

Styles: Shut up. Here is the first two wrestlers now.

(Music hits as Fit Finaly is welcomed by a pop with the fans)

Styles: I'm so glad that Finlay has got rid of that midget.

Raven. That is a fact Joey., Finlay is one of the toughest wrestler in the world and whoever his opponent is has there hands full)

(A man appears on the ramp)

Man: Hello, my name is David Prazak and I will like to introduce to everybody the soon to be first ever XPW Extreme Champion, Oleg Prudius)

(The big Russian comes down with a mean look on his face with no music, the crowd gives heat)
Match One (first round of extreme Tournament

Oleg Prudius VS Fit Finlay

Final Minutes....

Finlay has the advantage as he kicks the Russian's knee that he hit earlier with his shillelagh. As Finlay tries to whip Oleg across the ring it is reversed and he is met
by a big clothsline. Prudius connects with a trio of deadly headbutts as Finlay slumps to the mat. Prudius locks in a Camel Clutch but Finlay won't tap out.
After minutes in the Clutch, Finlay still won't tap and Prudius releashes the hold. David Prazak retrieves the shillelagh from the corner and hands to Oleg.
Oleg hits Finlay with the shillelagh until Finlay stops moving. Oleg makes the cover on the unconcious Finlay for the 5 count.

Winner-Oleg Prudius

Styles: That is a vicious,vicious man, Finlay forever the fighter won't tap out to that Camel Clutch then he is almost beat to death by Oleg.

Raven: Finlay was too brave for his own good Joey. He should have just tapped out and avoided that punishment.

Styles: Raven you wouldn't have tapped out easily either.

Raven: You are wrong Joey because he wouldn't have gotten me in that manuever.

(Style chuckles as we go to commercial)

(We come back to see RVD in the office of Paul Heyman)

RVD: Paul how long do we go back?

Heyman: Rob you are like a son to me. What is your problem?

RVD: My problem? Last week I beat Edge in 20 seconds and you give him a Number One Contender match. What about me?

Heyman: I didn't know you were interested.

RVD: Well I am.

Heyman: I am the President of XPW. So here tonight it will be RVD, Antonio Banks, and The Edge in a Number One Contender's Match.

RVD: Thank you.

(We go to the ring)

Styles: Copeland can't be happy with that. Now he has RVD in the match too.

Raven: That sneak attack on Joe to open the show isn't looking like good stratgety right now. But maybe he does have something with Heyman being out to
get him. This isn't the Heyman I know. He is giving in to everybody.

Styles: Right now he is just trying to get XPW settled.

Raven: I hope so, this isn't the Heyman that I like.

(music hits as William Regal comes down)

Styles: The second match of the XPW Extreme Tournament is starting. Regal like Finlay is a tough guy.

Raven: He sneaks up on you Styles. You think he is upper class by the way he acts but he can beat you down in a back alley quicker than anybody.

(Music hits as Bryan Danielson comes to the ring)

Styles: "The American Dragon" and what a debut he had last week with his victory of Teddy Hart.

Raven: If it wasn't for the epic main event everybody would be talking about the show the two of those put on.

Styles: He slap on that Cattle Mutilation out of nowhere last week right when we thought Hart was on his way to victory.

Raven: That was one of the most painful looking submissions I have seen in awhile.

Match Two XPW Extreme Tournament

William Regal VS Bryan Danielson

Final Minutes....

A vicious uppercut by Regal on Danielson in the corner. The velocity of the blow knocks Danielson off his feet as Regal wraps his legs around the bottom rop. Regal runs acros the ring a
and hits Danielson with a knee shot to the stomach. He goes across the ring and yells at the crowd, he runs back across ready to connect with another when
Danielson somehow unwraps in time and avoids the knee shot. Regal is bewildered as he hit by a belly to back suplex. In a blink of an eye, Danielson locks in the
Cattle Mutilation and almost instantly Regal taps.

Winner

Bryan Danielson

Styles: A great win for Bryan Danielson.

Raven: One great move can get you far in this buisness. Ask Diamond Dallas Page, he had no talent but one great move.

Styles: (chuckling) Danielson has more moves than that I assure you Raven.

Raven: The Cattle Mutilation is all he needs.

(Commercial break)

(We come back to Copeland's locker room where he is joined by Cage and Jericho)

Adam: You guys see, Heyman is out to get me.

Cage: Don't worry, you had our back Saturday. We'll return the favor tonight.

Jericho: And with backup like us what else do you need?

(We here a knock on the door as Heyman walks in)

Adam: What the hell do you want? You have alot of nerve coming in here especially after what you have done tonight.

Heyman: I didn't come here for you Copeland. I came here to talk to them.

Cage: What do you want from us?

Heyman: Well, I thought, just maybe that the two of you had an idea of helping "The Edge" tonight in his match.

Jericho: (smiling) We wouldn't do that Paul.

Heyman: Yeah I'm sure you wouldn't but in case you do. If you two come down to the ring tonight you will be stripped of you precious XPW World Tag Team
Titles that you won Saturday Night.

Cage: You can't do that.

Jericho: You ARE out to get us.

Heyman: You three need to remember one thing. I'm the boss around here.

(Heyman slams the door. as the three desperately try to come up with a new gameplan)

(We return to the ring)

Styles: A great move by our President. Those two would have ruined another possible great main event.

Raven: I'm starting to believe that Heyman does have it out for those 3.

Styles: Why wouldn't he? They haven't listened to Heyman since they got here.

Raven: He is the President of XPW. You can't get your personal feeling hurt and let it effect your job. You're supposed to be unbiased on your
decisions.

(we go to a video promo of the "Sexy Savage" Sonny Siaki as he is in a deserted gym)
Siaki: I would like to show everybody in America what a Samoan gym looks like.

(The camera spans the gym as there is nobody else in there)

Siaki: As you can see, not very many Samoans like to work out but let me show you something else)

(The camera man and Siaki leave the gym and goes next door to a a buffet restauraunt, they walk in to a full house)

Siaki: Now look here, an all you can eat restaraunt, not a seat empty in the house

( the camera zooms on a pair of Samoans pigging out on food with a stack of empty plates on the table)

Siaki: How disgusting let's get out of here.

(They go back outside)

Siaki: Hold on give me a second I might get sick.

(Siaki tries to gain his composure)

Siaki: I can't stand this anymore. Look at this body.

(The camera shows the body of Siaki)

Siaki: I look like this and I am surrounded by that

(The camera shows a fat guys walking out of the restauraunt with food still on his face)

Siaki: I can't stand this no more. In two weeks I will be coming to XPW. Eveybody better be ready because the "Sexy Savage" is going to show you what
a real Samoan can do.
(We go back to Styles and Raven)

Styles: He's his own biggest fan I think and in two weeks he is making his debut on XPW.

Raven: Siaki has the total package Joey, if he can put it all together he will cause a lot of problems here.

(music hits as Paul Burchill storms out of the back causing heat from the fans)

Styles: Here is that maniac Paul Burchill. His beatdown of Kaz last week in his debut was just devastating.

Raven: Don't forget he even spit on Kaz after the match for an exclamation point Joey.

Styles: That was disgraceful.Hopefully his opponent this week will have a better fate.

(Music hits and the crowd goes wild as "Kamikaze Ken Anderson hits the arena)

Styles: Burchill is gonna have his hands full tonight this Anderson is no slouch.

Raven: Last week he had a brief lapse in the ring and suffered a loss to MVP. Maybe this week he can avoid the mistake and pick up the W.

Match Three

Paul Burchill VS Kamikaze Ken Anderson

Final Minutes....

Anderson has been control of the match throughout as he is on a mission after losing to Banks last week. He gives Burchill a monkey flip from the corner into
the middle of the ring. As Burchill gets up, Anderson hits him with a side slam followed by an elbow. He drags Burchill to his feet and connects with a
neckbreaker and goes to the top. Anderson dives off and comes down right into the knees of Paul. As Ken thrives in pain holding his ribs he stands up
only to catch a kick to the injured ribs and the Burchill connects on the "Royal Treatment" (pedigree). He covers Anderson for the win.

Winner

Paul Burchill
As soon as Burchill get his arm raised he is attacked by a crazed Kaz. Kaz delivers shots to Burchill as the ref pulls him off as Burchill escapes out of the
ring. Anderson gets up and Kaz tries to help him but Anderson shoves him away. He has words for Kaz as Kaz looks puzzled. Anderson leaves the ring
holding his ribs.

Styles: Burchill picks up the impressive victory once again but he didn't want no piece of Kaz tonight.

Raven: Of course not. He just faced a top notch challenger in Anderson and Kaz tries to sneak attack him. You hate it when Copeland and them does it. You are
a hypocrite Styles.

Styles: That is a whole different set of circumstances.

Raven: A sneak attack is a sneak attack Joey.

(Commercial Break)

(We come back to the arena as LAX, Styles & Danielson and the Hardys are in the ring as Heyman makes his way to the ring

Styles: There is the three teams that competed along with Cage & Jericho last Saturday for the XPW Tag Team Titles

Raven: Wonder what this is about?

Styles: Heyman is there now so let's find out.

(We go to Heyman)

Heyman: I asked for you three teams to come out because I want to talk about the XPW pay per view Salvation.

(crowd pops)

Heyman: Each of you were cheated last week by the new tag champs so I think one of you should be their challengers. So Saturday Night on Extreme who all will
have a 3 way tag match to decide it.

(All three teams nod their heads in agreement as they measure each other up)

Heyman: I believe any of you will be a great matchup for the champs. You....

(he is interrupted as music hits the arena as somebody is screaming. Ron Killings and Elijah Burke come out of the backstage)

Killings: Hold on one moment, Paul. Those guys bottomline got beat last week. Why give them a chance?

Burke: Yeah, you have a better option right here. The Playa's Club.

Killings: We are the two greatest athletes you have here in XPW.

Burke: We don't have the experience as the other teams but we definately have the most potential.

(Heyman looks intrigued)

Heyman: You have a valid point and I should give you guys your opportunity. So Saturday Night we will have LAX VS Hardys and Styles & Daniels VS The Playas Club.
Then the winners will face off right here next week on Anarchy. Sounds good to you guys.

(All four teams seem happy with the decision as Heyman leaves the ring)

(Burke grabs the mic)

Burke: Hell while we are all here lets get it on right now.

(with that Killings and Burke charges the rings as all the teams go at it. It is a complete melee as we go to commercial)

( We come back and we are shown during the break of security breaking up the fight)

Styles: Oh my god. This Anarchy is a rollar coaster ride. It seems every second somebody is attacking somebody else. It is madness.

Raven: Everybody has something to prove. They all have a clean slate here and need to make a name for themselves in the XPW.

(We go back to Heyman's office as another knock is on the door as CM Punk arrives for the first time tonight)

Heyman: Let me guess you want another chance at the title.

Punk: You're a mindreader Paul and after the epic show me and Joe put on last week I think I deserve it.

Heyman: All night tonight everybody is second guessing me and I'm sick of it. Get out there right now if you feel like fighting I'll send you an opponent.
Get out of here!

(A confused Punk leaves the office looking mad)

Styles: It seems to me Punk is a little late on the request Raven.

Raven: About time!! I thought Heyman was running a charity event giving everybody what they wanted

(Punk music hits as he wastes no time getting to the ring as the crowd gives him the loudest ovation of the night)

(He waits patiently for his opponent. The lights shut off unexpectly. The come back on and Vampiro is standing behind Punk)

Styles: It's Vampiro

Raven: That's a man I know well. Joey and Punk will have his hands full tonight.

Match Four

CM Punk VS Vampiro

Final Minutes....

Vampiro connects with a kick to the jaw of Punk. He then climbs to the top and connects with a clothsline off the turnbuckles. Vampiro gets a near pin
as Punk get his shoulder up at two and a half. Vampiro pulls back on Punks arm as he grinds his knee in his back. The fans start to rally behind Punk as he gets
to his feet. Punk frees himself with a couple of elbows then comes off the ropes and connects with a flying forearm. Punk is on a roll as he he clibs to the top himself,
but Vampiro gets to his feet and climbs the turnbuckles. The two exchange blows on the top turnbuckle as Vampiro gets the best of it. He tries for a superplex
but Punk has something left. A fury of elbows to the side of Vampiro heads dazes him. Punk then comes off with the "Pepsi Plunge". Vampiro is out of it as Punk
picks up the win.

Winner

CM Punk

Styles: The much talked about rarely seen Pepsi Plunge it lived up to its reputation

Raven: It is truly an exciting move as well as extremely effective as Punk laid out Vampiro.

(Punk celebrates as the crowd is going wild after seeing the Plunge pulled out for this match)

(Commercial Break)

(We come back for the Main event)

Styles: It's time for the main event. 3 men with a shot for the gold on the line. They all think they deserve it.

Raven: They have strong cases. Copeland thinks he is being treated unfairly by Heyman, Banks is a former XPW Television Champion and RVD beat The Edge last week in
an embarassing 20 seconds.

Styles: I don't think Copeland deserves to be in this match at all.

Raven: If the champ could pick himself Joey it would be definitely Copeland after the two sneak attacks last week and tonight. That's whats got him in this
matchup

Styles: Samoa Joe will get his revenge Raven, I assure you.

(The entrances is over as the three are all in the ring)
Main Event Number One Contenders Match

"The Edge" Adam Copeland VS "The XPW MVP" Antonio Banks VS Rob Van Dam

Final Minutes....

Banks and RVD go at it as Copeland is out of the ring trying to shake off the effects of the Drive By Kick from Banks. Banks whip RVD into the corner and rushes in
only to have RVD leaps frog him as Banks crashes in to the corner. RVD hits a monkey flip and follows it with a Rolling Thunder. The crowd goes wild as RVD goes to the top.
RVD connects with the Frog Splash but sees Copeland coming back into the ring. He goes after Copeland instead of making the pin. Copeland catches RVD and snaps his
head over the top rope. RVD whiplashes back and collides heads with the ref. Copeland comes back into the ring and goes for the pin on RVD. Adam yells at the ref to wake up
but the referee doesn't stir. Then out of nowhere Banks hits Copeland with another Drive By Kick. Copeland is out as Banks celebrates he jumps around and does his pose for the
capacity crowd but turns around into a GORE!!. Out of nowhere Rhino is in the ring. RVD staggers to his feet but is met by another GORE!. Rhino then pulls Copeland on top of RVD as
the ref comes too. Rhino exits the ring and goes back into the crowd where he came from. The ref makes the three count. Copeland leaves the ring quickly like a thief
in the night.

Winner and Number One Contender

"The Edge" Adam Copeland

Styles: Rhino???What the hell happened? Is he in cahoots with Copeland.

Raven: Looks that way Joey.

Styles: Wait we have a cameraman back stage.

(Copeland, Cage and Jericho has their bags and are making a run for it as Heyman comes around the corner)
purple said:
Heyman: What was that? You screwed me again. I warned you about interference tonight.
purple said:

Adam: Wait a minute, we didn't have anything to do with Rhino. That was mere concidence.

Heyman: You expect me to believe that......

Heyman is interrupted by a GORE! As Rhino pounces again out of nowhere. Copeland, Cage and Jericho step back at the sight of the seething Rhino. Then a smile
comes across their faces as they exchange hugs with the Manbeast.

Adam: Welcome!! Big fella, didn't think you were going to make it tonight

Rhino: I wanted to say hello to Paul.

(Rhino looks down at Heyman and laughs as the four walk away as we end the show with a picture of a laid out XPW President)
purple said:
[/center][/i]

Beer

Slow down with the shows man. Give someone half a chance to review them.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
f_XPWm_ee61c04.jpg

XPW Extreme Saturday Nights

(Reported by R.C. Cool)

(I'm trying a different writing style this week to see how it pans out)

Rhino's Welcome

The show opens with Heyman in the ring. XPW's Anarchy ended Wednesday night with him catching a GORE from who he thought was his friend, The Manbeast, Rhino
Richards. Nobody has heard from Heyman since the attack to get his reaction until tonight. Heyman gets a great reaction from the crowd as the new
Heyman has gone over quite well with the fans. After the crowd dies down, Heyman goes in the a tirade over the antics of Edge, Christian, Jericho and Rhino.
He doesn't understand why Rhino would side with those three but now he just doesn't care. He tells Rhino that he is gonna pay for that Gore he received. He says
he will have Rhino in a steel cage match at XPW's Salvation agaisnt this man. Music fills the arena as Rob Van Dam plays to the crowd. Heyman states that
Rhino wishes that he is half the man RVD is, that Heyman has always been able to count on Van Dam and vice versa. RVD says the same song and dance about
he is gonna beat Rhino in the cage and how much he respects Paul. Rhino then appears on the ramp, he states the reason he came and attacked Heyman Wednesday
night was because he felt the Heyman disrespected him. Rhino says that he had to sit at home and watch as ECW name was tarnished and made fun of. He blames
Heyman for that happening. He then turns to RVD and states that he holds him more responsible for what happened because instead of making ECW big again
when he was the champ, he rathered drive around and get stoned. RVD is upset about the comments and challenges Rhino to the ring but Rhino declines and says
they can wait for the cage at Salvation.

The Raven is Upset

After the match was made of Rhino/RVD, color commentator Raven offered to be the special referee. Heyman accepted his offer. Raven found the Rhino attack
on Paul cowardly and if anybody can keep order in a RVD/ Rhino matchup it's Raven. He guarantees to the fans that Rhino's buddies won't have a say in
the outcome of the matchup

Sex & Violence

Sex & Violence ,as we have found out the name for the group of Edge, Christian, Rhino and Jericho, took the night off from action tonight but were still shown throughout the show in various skits. Christian and Jericho makes fun of LAX dressing like Latino gangsters while Copeland did an old Konnan impression and Rhino dressed up like Salinas with pillows for breasts. Then after the skit Angelina Love shows up and we find out that she is the new woman in Copeland's life. Their second skit is Styles & Daniels as they each have hood over their face with some cheap kind of belt with an X on it. We see Copeland and Love making out instead of participating and Rhino is just watching the two of them play tonsil hockey. The third skit is they dress up like the Hardys with Jericho wearing a wig with the colors of Jeff's hair. They jump off differents things calling the moves crazy names like " Spirit in The Sky" and "Echo in the Night. Rhino does an impersonation of Heyman later while Copeland acted like Samoa Joe. They made it look like they have a secret love for each other as they hug at the end of it and Rhino grabs Copeland ass as Copeland giggles for him to stop.

Must See Televison

The XPW Televison champion Shelton Benjamin had a matchup this week as he faced Jamie Gibson with the title on the line. With "Superstar" Larry Sweeney guidance
Shelton dominated the match up against Gibson. Putting a wrestling display he twisted Gibson's body at angles that isn't supposed to be possible. He finally
puts Gibson out of his misery with a T-Bone suplex. After the match we learn that at Salvation Benjamin will put the belt on the line versus Rey Mysterio Jr.
Sweeney talks up Benjamin as the best wrestler in the business saying he has been held back but those days are gone. He came to Shelton with the promise
of superstardom that only Larry Sweeney can provide and if Rey Mysterio thinks he has a chance against Shelton that he is loco.

To the Extreme

After the first two first round matchups happened on Anarchy, with Oleg Prudius and Bryan Danielson advancing the other two first rounders were tonight. Teddy
Hart wrestled a debuting, Low Ki and CM Punk was a surprise entry as he faced off with Santonio Morella in the two match ups tonight. The always intense
Low Ki showed his vicious side as he battered and bruised the young Hart with stiff kicks and strikes but the innovative Hart came out on top after being
able to apply his uncle Bret's finisher the Sharpshooter. Teddy Hart grabbed the mic and stated that he was going to win this tournament because he has
been held down to long by the mainstream. All the fans want to see Teddy Hart on television because everybody knows that he is the most entertaining wrestler
in the world today. The crowd doesn't share Hart's opinion on their thoughts of him as he receives great heat from his comments. In the final first round match-up
Punk defeated Morella after the Anaconda Vice. Morella showed a more serious side to him never before seen in the ring. A lot of the crowd was shocked at
the fine wrestling skills Santonio showed off tonight as he mostly outwrestled Punk on the mat, keeping CM off his feet. Punk though connected with the Pepsi
Twist out of nowhere enabling him to lock in the Vice to finish off the tougher than expected Morella. Punk fought off a sneak attack by his next round opponent
Teddy Hart after the match, as Hart tried to gaine an advantage for next week's matchup.

Trailer Park Trash

We watched another promo of the Briscoe Boys. This one showed them at a hole in the wall bar. After some comments to drunken patrons they found themselves
in a barroom brawl. We see how vicious the Briscoes are as they take out about 5 drunks with Jay putting one through a table with a piledriver. They are left bloodied
after the last man is motionless and they both smile to the camera. They say they might be the prettiest tag team around but they are the toughest. Everybody
in the XPW tag team ranks better take notice of these two rednecks because they mean business

Champ Update

We are given an update on XPW's Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe's condition. After the repeat conchaitos shots Wednesday night Joe has suffered a concussion and needed 22 stitches for the cut on his forehead. Although he won't me medically cleared to wrestle Wednesday Night, the champ promises to be there to confront "The Edge"
Adam Copeland.

Money Talks

Viewers were shocked as coming back from commerical Ted Dibiase Jr. was in the ring. Just the past week he lost the WWE I-C Championship to his former partner
Cody Rhodes on RAW and made a quiet jump to the XPW. Dibiase states after last week's XPW shows he saw the writing on the wall as XPW is the place for him to
be. He looks at the XPW roster and sees it as no competition for his natural talent. The crowd lays down heat as Dibiase rambles on about himself before he is
interrupted by Ken Doane. The crowd doesn't seem how to respond to Doane's entrance. Doane quickly grabs the mic and tells Dibiase that he has a problem with him.
He accuses Dibiase of living off his dad's name and that he used it to push wrestlers like Doane, who are more talented, to the back of the line. Doane says it happened
before and it won't happen again. Heyman comes on the entrance screen and make an impromptu matchup between the two. Doane backs up his talk by using an athletic
leap frog over Dibiase and then catching him in a small package for the win. Dibiase isn't happy with the outcome as the crowd now cheered Doane.

Tag Team Chaos-Main Event

The four way match ,for the right to challenge Cage & Jericho for the titles at Salvation, was complete chaos. The new tag team of The Playa's Club (Killings
& Burke) more than held their own with the 3 more experienced team. Their faster then expacted style with a series of different kick combinations really gave
fits to the teams especially LAX. LAX on the other hand seemed a step everybody tonight. It seemed that something was missing as they continuely got beat to
the punch by the other teams. It seemed at the end of the match Hernandez might have suffered an injury after he got hit from a diving Ron Killings on the outside.
The big man was holding his shoulder as they left the ring. The Hardys was on top of their games. They showed teamwork and moves that we haven't seen from
them for years. In the match it seemed like Playa's Club and LAX matched up with each other the whole night leaving Styles & Daniels for the Hardys. Truthfully
Styles and Daniels kept up with the favored Hardys throughout the match. But as the other two teams were laid out on the floor, Matt Hardy hit "The Fallen Angel"
with the Twist of Fate and picked up the ring. After the match, "Superstar" Larry Sweeney approached the team of Styles and Daniels as they exited the ramp.
Sweeney already has the services of the XPW Television Champion Shelton Benjamin but I think he is trying to expand his services. The Hardys celebrate their the
victories in the ring as they will go to Salvation to face the champs.

XPWws2copy.jpg

XPW'S SALVATION CONFIRMED CARD

XPW Championship Match---Samoa Joe (c) VS "The Edge" Adam Copeland

XPW Television Title Match--Shelton Benjamin (c) VS Rey Mysterio Jr.

XPW World Tag Team Match--Christian Cage & Chris Jericho (c) VS The Hardys

Steel Cage Match--Rhino VS Rob Van Dam with Raven as Special Referee
[/b]

LKO

Reaction score
Since this show had the recap format im not going to do the best match/worse match/promo thing. This BTB has potential however this format was a bad choice. i like the segment names but the centering threw it off, right align that thang out. Also add a little more detail to those matches. i like recaps but i wont to at least picture some of the match. This BTB has a lot of potential and hype and its ur job to live up to that. Decent effort but we, the fans, deserve a little more. No knock just bring it harder with the next show

LKO

Reaction score
oh shoot, i forgot to comment on the show period...

I like Rhino vs RVD good ol rasslin ecw original feud.

Edge vs Joe is an awesome idea as well.

Wish like hell we could of saw some of those Sex & Violence skits.

Speaking of "Sexy V" how will this stable work out...lot of stars in small fed. somebody is going to get gold hungry after while...i say...Jericho

Ken Doane is god! I'm pushing him, your pushing him soon he will be the biggest star in BTB!!!

Have Teddy Hart do a Moonsault off a cage and into a shredder.

Sweet and Sour Larry Sweeney is perfect for SB. I always said if he had a manager someone else to do all the talking he would be a World title contender.

overall nice booking and good direction, keep it up but make it even better

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
f_XPWm_ee61c04.jpg

XPW Presents "Wednesday Night Anarchy"

The Champ is Back

The show starts off with a loud ovation from the fans as Samoa Joe walks to the ring.Joe is still showing the effects of the attack from Sex & Violence as a bandage is visableon his forehead covering up the stitches from the cut caused by the numerous conchairtos.Joe is here for one reason and one reason only and that is to deliver a message to "The Edge"Adam Copeland.

Joe: Last week I was attacked by three cowards. But I hold one man, Adam Copeland responsible.(he pauses as the crowd cheers) Copeland you wanted my attention and now you got it. You think you have what it takes to take this title from me. (Joe looks at the title draped over his shoulder). I"m not what you are used to dealing with. I know where you came from and I'm telling you right now, I'll be at Salvation for to take you out. You will regret the day, you messed with Samoa Joe.

(music hits as Copeland walks out with his new girlfriend Angelina Love)

Copleand: Blah, Blah, Blah, I'm scared of the Big Samoa Joe. (Adam mocks that he is scared as Love just laughs as she hangs on her new man) I have fought the best in the business and came out on top everytime. I've beaten everybody and you expect me to be scared of some guy who came from a second rate company huh? You're just lucky that the doctors haven't cleared you for competition tonight or I would take you out right now. (Joe motions for "The Edge" to comedown to the ring but Love holds Copeland back).
You're lucky, she is stopping me Joe. (the crowd starts the chant of Joe's Gonna Kill You" as it visibly annoys Copeland). I don't want to jeopardize my title shot by coming down there right now and hurting you some more. We'll just have to wait for Salvation in three weeks.

(Joe seems disgusted by Copleand not coming down to ringside but Heyman appears on the video screen behind Copeland and Love)

Heyman: You make a good point, Copeland. I don't want the main event to the XPW's first ever pay per view to be ruined here tonight. So the way I look at it, Joe isn't able to wrestle but you are. So tonight in the main event here on Anarchy we will have Sex & Violence members Adam Copeland and the XPW Tag Team Champions Christian Cage and Chris Jericho versus the number one contenders for the tag team titles the Hardy Boys and a mystery opponent of my choosing.

(Copeland seems upset about having to compete and Joe just laughs as he approves of Heyman's decision)

--COMMERCIAL BREAK--

Heyman Gets Protection

(We come back from commercial to the backstage office of XPW President Paul Heyman. Heyman is waiting patiently for maybe the mystery partner? as a knock is heard on the door, a man opens the door)

Heyman: UFC legend "The Smashing Machine" Mark Kerr welcome to the XPW. I'm so thrilled that you excepted my job offer to come and be my body guard.

Kerr: It seemed like a great offer, Mr. Heyman. With my training in MMA, I don't think I will have a problem protecting you from those guys in Sex & Violence.

Heyman: Don't underestimate them, they are showing that they are masters of the blindsides.

Kerr: Mr. Heyman I assure you I can handle anything they can dish out if they are foolish enough to challenge me.

Heyman; I'm so happy that you are here. Let's just take the night off and go celebrate.

(Heyman with his new bodyguard in tow leave the office as Heyman is jubiliant with his new help. As they walk out in the hall they come face to face with the whole Sex & Violence members. Cage tries to get in the face of Kerr you piefaces Cage back into the other members. Rhino steps up into
the face of Kerr only to be pulled back by Copeland, who tells the ManBeast to get ready for his match that is up next. Copeland and them step back and just laugh at Heyman and Kerr as they walk away. Heyman pats Kerr on the back as they leave the arena)

Animal on the Loose

A rampaging Rhino hits the ring to face the fighter Fit Finlay in the opening bout. Rhino quickly takes control as he is determined to deliver a message to RVD his oppenent at Salvation. Finlay though proves that he is one of the toughest wrestlers in the biz because after suffering some serious punishment from Rhino he turns the table with a powerful knee shot catching Rhino on the chin. Finlay gets some offense of his own in but when he whips Rhino in the corner and charges in for another running knee shot, Rhino charges out explosively from the corner and delivers a bone breaking GORE.
He pins Finlay for the win. But Rhino isn't done yet as he hits Finlay with another GORE as the Irishman gets to his feet. The crowd starts to chant RVD! RVD! as Rhino goes to the outside to find a chair. Rhino comes face to face with his special referee at Salvation Raven, who is commentating at ringside, and shoves Raven back and steals his chair. Raven is upset as Joey Styles tries to calm him. Rhino laughs at Raven and enters the ring with the chair. As he is ready to deliver a shot on the defensless Finlay the crowd roars as RVD charges down the ramp. Rhino stands his ground and swings the chair and misses on RVD, RVD explodes of the rope with a kick to the head of Rhino as it knocks him through the ropes. Rhino ,holding his face, decides that is enough for one night as he heads up the ramp as the crowd cheers RVD standing tall in the ring.

---COMMERCIAL BREAK---

Know Your Place

(We get video of an earlier video of William Regal with Tammy Sytch)

Sytch: Tonight, Mr. Regal you will be facing the unorthodox style of one Kofi Kingston. How do you prepare for someone like that?

Regal: I'm wrestling who?

Sytch: Kofi Kingston.

Regal: Kofi Kingston? Is that the man from Africa?

Sytch: Yes. I believe he is from Ghana.

Regal: This is an outrage. How dare Paul Heyman put a man of my stature in the ring with some one as disgusting as Kofi Kingston. I think I can catch one of those Third Word diseases juststepping in the ring with him. I find it even sickening to touch someone of his class.

(Regal is disgusted at the naming of his opponent tonight as Sytch just laughs as Regal walks away)

Kofi music fills the arean as the crowd is very well behind him. A disgusted Regal comes down next as the match starts. We see a new side of Kofi as he starts the match quickly as he abandons his high flying style and looks like his wanting to brawl with Regal. After a quick start from Kofi, Regal catches
him with a poke to the eye as the Brit takes over the match. Regal really tortures Kofi when painful submissions moves and vicious punches and European uppercuts to Kofi's head. Regal starts mouthing Kofi and mocking the Ghana superstar's signature "Thunderclap". Regal seems to have the match well in hand but Kofi gets his second wind. Kofi quickens the pace and hits Regal out of nowhere with "Trouble in Paradise" for the win. A proud Kofi celebrates the win going up the ramp as Regal is beside himself for losing in the ring.

The Comeback is Over

Joey Styles announces that the debut of the "Sexy Savage" Sonny Siaki will not happen tonight.Sonny Siaki has announced that he is retiring from the sport of wrestling so he can donate one of his kidney's to a family member. We will like to wish him the best of luck.

Recruiting Trip
]

We go to the parking lot area as we see AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels walking together as "Superstar"Larry Sweeney walks up.

Sweeney: Look it's the greatest tag team in the world Styles and Daniels. (Styles and Daniels stop talking as they are paying attention to Larry)

Sweeney: Have you guys given any consideration of my offer Saturday Night.

(Styles and Daniels look like they are still thinking about it)

Sweeney: Look at my results already. One Night in XPW, BAM!! I guide Shelton Benjamin to the TV Title. I can do the same for you. You guys didn't come here to XPW to be forgetten did ya?

(Styles and Daniels shakes the heads)

Sweeney: Look what is going on, you don't have a match tonight. You need Larry Sweeney, I promise you I will do my best to fullfill your wrestling dreams.

(As Styles and Daniels look intrigued, a stretch limo pulls up, the door opens as we see the XPW Televison champ Shelton Benjamin inside with a group of beautiful women. This seems to catch the attention of the tag team)

Sweeney: You like that guys. This is how "The Superstar" treats his clients. Top of the line, everything. Hey, since you guys are wrestling tonight why don't you hop in the limo with the champ and I and have a great time tonight. Then Saturday on Extreme you can give me your decision.

(Styles and Daniels agree and climb in the limo)

---COMMERCIAL BREAK----

Fed Up

We go to the ring as the Paul Burchill/Kaz match is ready to start. In the first two weeks of XPW these two have gotten underneath each other skin and it is starting to boil over. Burchill and Kaz quickly start brawling spilling to the outside already. Burchill goes to whip Kaz into the steel barricade but Kaz reverses it. Kaz goes to follow it in but Burchill moves as Kaz hits the barricade himself. The brawl continues as the ref throughs the match out as they have both been counted out.

The fight though doesn't stop as they fight around the ring in back and forth action. Finally Paul gets the upperhand as he runs Kaz facefirst in the steel ring post. He rolls Kaz onto the announcer's table as Raven and Styles scatters. He sets up the unconcious Kaz for the "Royal Treatment" but is
stopped as "Kamikaze" Ken Anderson appears out of the crowd and gives a chair shot to the back of Burchill and gives him another on the top of the head for good measure. Burchill falls off the announcer table and lands in the crowd. Kaz regains his bearing and sees his savior Ken Anderson. Kaz offers
a handshake to Ken. Ken looks at Kaz as the crowd cheers. With a grin on his face he delivers a chair shot to the face of Kaz. As both wrestlers are laid out, Anderson just laughs and leaves the ring without an explanation for his actions here tonight.

---RECAP IS SHOWN OF EXTREME SATURDAY NIGHT---

Extreme Matchup

As the paramedics are helping Kaz and Burchill up the ramp they are passed by David Prazak. Prazak grabs the mic from the ring announcer and introduces Oleg Prudius. He calls Prudius the future XPW Extreme Champion as the Russian comes down slowly to the ring. The crowd cheers as Bryan Danielson appears on the stage as the second round matchup is ready to begin.

Prudius and Danielson sizes up each other as Oleg laughs at his opponent size. He gestures to Prazak about how small Bryan is and they chuckle with each other. Danielson comes out with kicks to the legs of Oleg but Prudius takes the punishment and shoves Danielson off his feet into the corner. Prudius then follows with a serious of shoulder blocks knocking the air out of Danielson. Prudius from there on controls the match, showing off his power and Sambo style by dominating the smaller man. He picks up Danielson into a bear hug and starts to squeeze the life out of him. Danielson is in agony and about ready to tap out as the crowd tries to urge him on. He hits a series of elbows to the side of Oleg's head and he's forced to let go. As the Russian is dazed Danielson hits a beautiful standing dropkick knocking Prudius to the ground. Quickly Danielson attempt the Cattle Mutilation as he struggles to get the big man locked in. With the crowd on their feet Danielson finally gets it locked in. Prazak on the outside is going crazy and he pushes the bottom rope toward the outstretched hand of Prudius. As Danielson pulls unmercifully on the Russian, Prudius grabs the rope. Prazak yells at the ref, the ref sees the rope and makes Danielson break the hold. As Prudius is down, Danielson climbs the top rope. The ref is checking on the Russian to see if he can continue as Prazak pulls on the leg of "The American Dragon". Danielson finally
kicks Prazak off but not before Oleg gets to his feet. Danielson jumps off the top rope right into a running headbutt by Oleg. Oleg then puts on the Camel Clutch or what Prazak now calls the "Russian Clutch". Danielson is forced to tap out from the strength of Oleg Prudius.

Prazak comes into the ring jumping around celebrating as Oleg stands there with no expression on his face. Prazak grabs the mic and states that they will be on this week's Extreme Saturday Night to scout the other second round Extreme Title bout between CM Punk and Teddy Hart. He tells both competitors that is would be in their best interest not to show up for the match and just forfeit the title to Oleg Prudius. Oleg gives out a savage scream as the two leave the ring.

----COMMERCIAL BREAK-----

--A PROMO FOR SALVATION IS SHOWN----

Who are the Posers

Backstage Tammy Sytch interviews LAX. She informs her about the rumors going on backstage about the Playa's Club ( Ron Killings & Elijah Burke)) saying that LAX is a joke. That they are just posing as being from the streets.

Homicide: Those two, think that me and Hernandez are the real deal. Anytime they want to test what we are really made of, we welcome the challenge.

Hernandez: We have seen things and done things that we would like to forget Tammy. I think truthfully the shoe is on the other foot as I think the only streets the Playa's Club is from Sesame.

Out of nowhere Killings and Burke attacks. The four start brawling as Tammy runs for cover. Quickly though security comes out and pulls them apart before they kill each other. Words are still being exchanged between the teams as we go back to the ring.

The Freak Show

Low Ki comes down to the ring with his usual no gimmick entrance. He stands tall in the ring as the lights go out. When they come back on his opponent Vampiro is in the ring looking as freaky as ever. The two go all out in a physical matchup. Vampiro shows improved mat skills as he has refined his trade as he is able to keep up with Low Ki. They spill out to the outside where Low Ki gets the upperhand after a stiff kick floors Vampiro. Low Ki gets back into the ring and catches Vampiro with another kick as he tries to get back in through the ropes.Vampiro gets hung up on the ropes as Low Ki pulls him over the top and delivers a bone rattling DDT. Vamprio flips over on his back after the added momentum from being stretched out from the top rope.
Low Ki climbs the top and hits the "Warrior Stomp" and picks up the victory. Low Ki leaves the ring in his usual respectful manner as Vampiro rolls in pain laughing. Before Low Ki gets backstage Vampiro gets a mic.

Vampiro: Low Ki! (Low Ki turns around). I see the true Low Ki. I see the darkness in your soul. A darkness that you struggle to stay hidden. ( Low Ki looks annoyed). But you don't have to do that. Let it go, let it out. If you unleash that on the XPW Low Ki nobody can stop you. Nobody!!

Low Ki seems to be thinking about what was just said to him.[/i]

---COMMERCIAL BREAK----

Main Event "Things are Heating Up"

The whole Sex & Violence group makes their way to the ring. Rhino & Angelina takes seats at ringside as the others get in the ring. Before the match Jericho and Cage grabs the mic.

Cage: We like to tell whoever the mystery partner of the Hardy's is, that they shouldn't even come down right now.

Jericho: I don't understand why people are trying to get on the badside of Sex & Violence. We are the most dominant thing in XPW today. I hear the rumors about that this isn't going to last. That myself, Christian and "The
Edge" can't coexist. But fans don't understand, this isn't a group made up by writers. We are a group of friends, we have traveled the back roads of the business together and luckily we all made it to the big time. Now that we are here we aren't going anywhere.

The crowd boos as they hand the mic to Copeland but before he can say anything the Hardy's music hits and they come out jumping around on the ramp. Their music cuts off as they await their mystery partner. The whole arena is looking at the ramp including the members of Sex & Violence. The crowd roars as unknown to the trio Raven has taken off his headset and climbed into the ring. Angelina Love yells at Copeland and he turns around right into a fist by Raven. The Hardys make a dash down the ramp and enters the ring as they start to brawl with the champs. Sex & Violence stop the momentum by exiting to the floor as the ref restores order. The arena
is rocking with Raven being the mystery man.

The high-flying style of the Hardys and brawling skills of Raven surprisingly works well together as they domiante the match-up. Sex & Violence isn't able to get on track as they are constantly one step behind. Jeff Hardy is raining down fist upon Jericho on the corner as the ref pulls him off. Christian tries to enter the ring but the ref catches him but as Jeff Hardy goes to grab Jericho from the corner, Jericho delivers a low blow. This turns the tide of the match as the three now uses quick tags and double team manuevers on Jeff. Matt and Raven grow agitated by not being able to help Jeff. Copeland whips Jeff into the corner but the resilent Hardy quickly climbs the second turnbuckle and comes off and catches him with a Whisper in the Wind. Jeff finally makes it to the corner right before Christian, who was tagged in, can catch him. Matt takes the tag and quickly all chaos breaks out as all 6 wrestlers spill into the ring. The ref looses control of the matchup as he tries to get the extra wrestlers out of the ring. In the chaos Matt hits the Twist of Fate on Cage and tries to make the cover but the ref is distracted by the others. As Matt tries to get the ref he gets caught by a unexpected Spear by Copeland. Copeland then pulls Cage on top of Hardy. The referee though is still trying to rid the ring of the others. The crowd roars as we see RVD and Samoa Joe spill out of the back with baseball bats in hands. Rhino tries to cut them off but as he attempt a running GORE, RVD delivers a sickening shot to Rhino's head with the bat. This clears the way for Joe as he slides in the ring and hits Copeland knocking him out. He then clobbers Cage across the back and pulls Matt on top. Finally the ref gets the others out of the ring and turns around and make the three count.

The Sex & Violence members at the sight of the rampaging RVD and Samoa Joe, scurry up the ramp. Samoa Joe, RVD, The Hardys and Raven yell at them to come back but they aren't have any of it. The Hardys and Samoa Joe shakes the hand of Raven for being the surprise partner but when RVD tries Raven pushes it away. RVD is taken aback by Raven's attitude as Raven
leaves the ring alone.

XPWws2copy.jpg

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
f_XPWm_ee61c04.jpg

XPW PRESENTS "EXTREME SATURDAY NIGHTS"

(reported by RC Cool)

Quote the Raven

The show opens as XPW announcer, Raven, climbs in the ring to discuss his reasons to wrestle
last Wednesday and about the apparent friction between himself and Rob Van Dam.

Raven: Last Wednesday on Anarchy. XPW Presidnet and my good friend, Paul Heyman asked me to team up with the Hardys, so I did.

(crowd cheers)

Raven: That is the only reason I did it. Then RVD comes down and wants to shake my hands afterwards? I want to make things perfectly clear to you RVD. I don't believe in Rhino actions on what he did to Paul,. But he is right on target with his feelings for you.

(crowd is mixed)

Raven: I almost more than anybody sacrificed everything up in Philadelphia. I was crushed when we had to close the doors.

(crowd is mixed)

Raven: Then when I heard of the comeback, I was excited. Another chance to show all the fans what it was all about. Then I was soon sickened in what I saw. But I saw true pioneers like Sandman turned into jokes. But RVD was there as the champ. But you messed it up, you disrespected everybody that spillled their blood in that bingo hall. You RVD was the death of ECW!!

(Raven drops the mic and takes his seat at ringside. Styles is silent as we go to our opening matchup)

A Storm hits XPW

(Music fills the arena as Lance Storm comes down the ramp to make his XPW debut. The crowd gives him a round of boos but not as loud because some don't know for sure who he is)

( The crowd gives a small pop as Jamie Gibson comes to the ring)

Gibson stares across the ring at the ice-like Storm. Gibson and Storm ties up as Storm quickly floats around to Gibson's back. He hits a textbook belly to back suplex as Gibson neck hits the mat forcefully. Storm locks in the Maple Leaf as he makes short work of Gibson.

Everybody is shocked at the sudden ending of the match. Storm without no facial expressions leaves the ring like nothing has even happend.

See You at Salvation

(We go backstage to Rey Mysterio, who is being interviewed by Tammy Sytch)

Sytch: Welcome back Rey.

Rey: It's good to be here.

Sytch: I'm kind of surprised to see you here this week. I know that the knee is still bothering you.

Rey: Yeah, the knee still hurts but I couldn't sit at home no longer.

Sytch: At Salvation, you will face the TV Champ Shelton Benjamin, the man who attacked you.

Rey: Shelton attacked me after I beat him in the tournament. He knows that he can't beat Rey Mysterio and at Salvation not only I'm going to take the title, I'm going to take Shelton out like he did to me.

(Larry Sweeney walks up to the interview)

Sweeney: You are lucky Rey that the champ isn't here tonight. You are crazy to think that Shelton can't beat you. Look at you, you're a crippled.

(Sweeney kicks at the knee but Rey jumps all over him. Rey pounds Sweeney who finally wiggles free from the onslaught. He shoves Sytch into Rey and runs away from the scene)

(Rey stares intensely into the camera as we go to the ring)

Who Deserves It?

(We come back to the ring and see Ted Dibiase Jr.)

Ted: Last week I debuted here on Extreme but I was ambushed by Ken Doane.

(heat for the lie)

Ted: Ken Doane is jealous of Ted Dibiase, plain and simple.

(heat)

Ted: He blames me for playing my family ties in the WWE and destroying his career by moreless taking his spot.

(heat)

Ted: The bottomline is that I'm just better than you Ken Doane. (smiles) I know that you are back there., this week I'm ready for you. So do you have the guts to face me when I'm ready for you or are you afraid that everybody will see you as the no-talent hack that you are.

(The crowd cheers as Ken Doane appears coming down the ramp)

As Ken slides down in the ring he is met by an elbow to the back of the skull by a rampaging Dibiase. Dibiase then mounts Doane and delivers a fury of closed fists as Doane tries his best to cover up, Dibiase then delivers a jumping knee to the forehead of Ken as we see that Doane is already bleeding from the onslaught. Dibiase continues the onslaught as the blood from Doane leaves stains all over the ring. The crowd tries to cheer on Doane but it seems that he has lost to much blood to put a halt to the Dibiase attack. Dibiase toys with the injured Doane and whips him the ropes, Doane makes an unbelivably athletic manuever as he completely leapfrogs Dibiase. As Dibiase turns around, Doane catches him in a backslide, holding the struggling Dibiase down for the three count. Doane escapes the ring with the win as we get an upclose camera view of the cut he received in the match. Dibiase is livid as Doane has pulled out another victory this week out of thin air.

Don't I Know You

(We go backstage as Sex & Violence members, Christian and Jericho show up at the arena. They walk past Lance Storm who is already leaving the arena after his successful debut earlier)

Jericho: Lance Storm!!! Where the hell did you come from?

(Storm turns around but still no expression on his face)

Cage: Hell, we thought you were dead?

Jericho: Be nice Chrisitan, do you know that me and Lance here broke into the big time together.

(Jericho puts his arm around Storm but Storm seems to not like the gesture)

Jericho: Lance, I know this is your first week here in the XPW, so I'll let you in on something.

(Storm seems annoyed)

Cage: I don't think he takes you serious Chris.

Jericho: Christian, this is how ol' Lance is, he is all business. Here in the XPW, Lance, Sex & Violence runs the show.

(Finally Storm talks)

Storm: Is that true? You guys runs the XPW. I saw this week on Anarchy, that that you guys got your asses kicked on Anarchy.

(Jericho and Cage is upset about that comment)

Jericho: Why do you got to go there? I"m trying to be nice to you Lance for old-time sakes but you gotta disrespect the champs.

Cage: He is yesterday's news anyway, Chris. Why are we wasting our time talking to him.

Jericho: Lance, if you want to play with the big boys I'm offering you an invitation to join Sex & Violence.

Cage: What the hell? We don't need him.

Jericho: Christian calm down. I know the capabilties of this man. He is a team player when he needs to be.

(Storm shakes his head and walks away without saying another word as Jericho yells at him to think it over)

----COMMERCIAL BREAK----

The Holdout

We come back to commercial and "The XPW MVP" Antonio Banks is in the ring.

Banks: I'm here to announce that the "XPW MVP" is holding out until I get a World Title Shot.

(crowd boos)

Banks: I'm half man and half amazing and people need to realize how big of a star MVP is.

(heat)

Banks: I was told to come here and get involved in the XPW Television Title picture but I"m not doing that. I want the major title.

(heat)

Banks: Nobody wants to see "The Edge" and Samoa Joe, they want me Antonio Banks!

(he poses for the crowd as the boos get louder)

Banks: So until my demands are met, Antonio Banks isn't going to wrestle.....

Banks is stopped in mid sentence by a chair shot. The crowd goes wild as Ken Anderson is standing over the body of "The XPW MVP". He continues the onslaught as he hits Banks three more times to the body rendering Banks motionless. Paramedics come down to help Banks but they are met by chairshots of their own. Finally Ken Anderson leaves the ring as he did Wednesday, without a word as we see mutiple bodies laid out in the ring.

A New Face

We go backstage as the tag team champs is still walking around, they come across a blonde woman bending over in a mini skirt.

Christian: Oh my god, look at that Chris.

Jericho: (slaps Cage on the shoulder) I knew there would be a reason to come here tonight.

Christian: Hey honey! Would you like party with the champs tonight?

(the women turns around as she is revealed to be Kelly Kelly previously from the WWE)

Jericho: Kelly, Kelly, what brings you to our XPW?

Kelly: I just signed a contract earlier today and they told me to show up here tonight.

Cage: Yes, I knew that Chris. Paul Heyman told me to have us show her around tonight.

(Cage elbows Jericho who quickly shakes his head in agreement)

Kelly: That is awfully nice of you guys. Thanks alot.

Jericho: No problem, it will be your pleasure...I mean our pleasure.

(Kelly walks off with the champs as we hear them trying to impress her as they leave)

----COMMERICAL BREAK----

Anarchy Recap

We are show a recap of Anarchy. We see the Hardys and Raven victorious over Sex & Violence and the role RVD and Samoa Joe played in the outcome. We are shown Heyman's new bodyguard Mark Kerr piefacing Christian, the backstage brawl between the Playa's Club and LAX and last
the finally the recruiment trip of Larry Sweeney luring possibly AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels to his stable)

Getting Ready to go Extreme

(We come back and we see footage of CM Punk and Teddy Hart preparing for the main event semi-final Extreme Title tournament matchup. We then also see the arrival of David Prazak and Oleg Prudius, who advanced to the finals on Wednesday)

Decision Time

(We go back to ring as music hits and we see the debut of the Motor City Machine Guns, the crowd gives them a loud pop as they are set to debut here tonight)

( AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels appear as they are set to be their opponents)

The matchup is fast paced as the crowd loves every move. The crisp double team manuevers by the Guns is equaled by Styles and Daniels. The matchup is even as the crowd starst to boo as we "Superstar" Larry Sweeney makes his way to ringside. The four competitors seem upset by the arrival of Larry as the match continues. Sabin takes control of Daniels as he is chopping him in the corner. He whips Daniels to the his corner as he delivers a runnig knee shot to the chin of the Fallen Angel. He make the tag to Shelley as Sabin delivers a bulldog off the turnbuckle. Shelley right after the impact of the move delivers an elbow to the back of the head followed by a low dropkick by Sabin as Daniels try to regain his footing. The ref gets Sabin out of the ring as the crowd chants "That was Awesome". Shelley works over Daniels for the next few moments before Daniels catches Alex with a DDT out of nowhere. He struggles to get to the corner as Shelley tags in Sabin. Daniels though makes the tag to AJ who meets Sabin in the ring with a series of punches. He whips Chris off the rope and executes a fine backbreaker from the side. He then hits Sabin with an underhook suplex and does his well known pose to the crowd. Sabin tries to make a comeback but gets caught by Pele kick. AJ signals for the Styles Clash as Alex comes into stop the attempt. Daniels though takes Alex out with a tackle as they spill out of the ring to the floor. The referee goes to check the laid out pair on the outside. Styles yells at the ref as he has Sabin locked in waitng to deliver the manuever as Larry Sweeney unexpectly sneaks in the ring. He delivers a sudden low blow to AJ to the suprise of the crowd. Sabin takes advantage and hits the Cradle Shock as the referee know comes over and makes the three count.

Larry Sweeney then returns to the ring and starts yelling at the fallen AJ. He kicks AJ out of the ring as Daniels goes over to check on him. He tells them that nobody makes the "Superstar" wait. He then turns around and gets hugs from the Guns as the crowd is in shock. He raises the hands of Sabin and Shelley in victory.

Raven and Styles talk about the stunning turn of events as Raven explains to Styles that every superstar is trying to find their way to success in XPW. The Motor City Machine Guns must think that their path is led by Larry Sweeney.

I'm Not A Joke Anymore

(We go backstage as we Prazak and Prudius walking in the hall. Santonio Morella walks up to the two.)

Santonio: Excuse me.

Prazak: What do you want? (annoyed)

Santonio: Don't you know who I am? I am Santonio Morella!!!

Prazak: (still annoyed): Yes I know who you are but what do you want. We are busy men.

Santonio: I know that., Mr. Prazak. Santonio is here in the XPW to show fans what I can really do. They are not going to laugh at Santonio no more. I'm here to offer my services to you Mr. Prazak.

Prazak: You think I want someone the caliber of you when I got this man?

(Prazak points at Prudius, who scowls at Santonio)

Santonio: You dare turn down Santonio Morella!!! You will regret this day!!!!

( Prudius grabs Santonio by the shirt)

Prudius: You threatening us?

( He shoves Santonio into the wall, Santonio falls in a heap as the two laugh and walk away.)

----COMMERCIAL BREAK------

Trailer Park Trash Part Three

(We come back to a video package of the Briscoes on the road coming to the XPW next week. We see them driving an old beat up pickup as they stop to ask directions at a local gas station)

Jay: (yelling at some guy): How in the hell do you get to Atlanta?

Guy: You talking to me?

Mark: Are you deaf old man? Yeah he was talking to you. We need to get to Atlanta by next Wednesday?

Guy: (disgusted) You boys should learn some manners. I'm not helping you two with anything.

Mark and Jay go over to the man and shove him against the gas pumps. The man tries to fight back but the Briscoes pummel him to the ground. A group of men pour out of the gas station to help their friends as the Briscoes jump in the truck laughing. They speed off as the men check on their friend. Mark and Jay laugh and smile at the camera as the promo ends.

Let It Out

(We go to the ring as "The Warrior" Low Ki makes his way down the ramp. He has no music playing as his usual intense look is upon his face)

(Music plays as David Prazak and Oleg Prudius make their way to the ring.)

(Prazak asked for a match tonight so Prudius can send a message to the winner of the CM Punk
and Teddy Hart match-up in the main event tonight)

Low Ki starts the match off quickly with stiff kicks and chops but they have no effect on Oleg. Low Ki comes off the rope with a dropkick to the knee of the Russian sending him down to the other knee. He comes off the rope again with a crossbody as the Russian catches him. He runs Low Ki into the turnbuckle. He wraps the injured Low Ki in the ropes and delivers a series of knee shots to his exposed chest. Finally Low Ki wiggles free and slumps in the corner. He catches another running knee to the chin as the Russian won't let up. Prazak on the outside is barking orders at his man as Prudius finally locks in the Russian Clutch. Low Ki goes limp as he doesn't tap out but the referee checks in arms and calls for the bell. Prazak comes in the ring jumping like a fool as Prudius pounds his chest.

The two then take a seat at ringside as the main event is next. Low Ki is motionless in the ring as the paramedics, looking rough after their earlier assault by Ken Anderson, come out to check on him. They put him on a stretcher and carry him up the ramp. They get half way up the ramp when Vampiro appears. The paramedics decide not to even try to fight the Freak as he takes Low Ki on the stretcher.

-----COMMERCIAL BREAK-----

Where the Hell is my Girl

(We come back from commercial and see a large man tearing through the backstage area. He asking everybody if they have seen Kelly Kelly. A backstage worker finally tells him that he saw her with Christian and Jericho. The man finds the tag champs locker room and barges in. When he comes in we see Kelly on a table dancing as Jericho and Cage is on a couch watching)

Man: What the hell is this? Get down from there Kelly.

Chrisitan: Calm down big man, she was just showing us her dance moves. We wouldn't do anything with your girl, Andrew.

Jericho: Yeah man, we invited you here tonight. We need the big Andrew Martin. We want you to be the newest member of Sex & Violence.

Martin: So you want me to join your group and you try to convince me of that by trying to pick up my girlfriend.

(Kelly tries to plead with Martin, that nothing was gonna happen and they didn't try anything)

Christian: We go way back Andrew. Heyman brought in this gorilla Mark Kerr last Wednesday as his bodyguard. We need somebody to teach this joke a lesson and our first choice was you.

Jericho: You know you want to be a star. Come and join us and we promise your career will blossom.

Andrew thinks it over as Kelly pleads for him to take the offer. He finally shakes the hands of Christian and Jericho as he agrees to join Sex & Violence. He tells them that they have to go and the champs follow them out. As they tell them goodbye, Teddy Hart is walking by on his way to the ring. Cage and Jericho shout at Hart that they are keeping an eye on him as Hart smiles.
We here them say that he has potential as Hart turns the corner.

Extreme Main Event

(Teddy Hart music hits as he met with heat from the crowd. He comes down and gives a brief look to Prazak and Prudius at ringside)

(The crowd erupts as Punk music hits the arena. Punk comes over and stands in front of Prudius who rises up out of his chair. Punk has some words for the Russian before he enters the ring)

The match is a masterpiece on wrestling skills. Punk and Hart counter each others numerous moves as they seem impressed with each other. Hart finally gets dirty with a poke in the eye to gain advantage. He from there takes control grinding Punk down with a various submission manuevers. He looks for a piledriver to cause more damage but Punk goes for a back body drop. But instead of dumping him to the ground he stands completely up and attempts the GTS.
He hits the move and makes the cover. Prudius jumps up to the apron as Punk stops the cover and runs over and delivers an elbow knocking the Russian off. Punk goes back for the cover but Hart catches him with a running clothsline. Hart the hits Punk with a brain buster and quickly locks in the Sharpshooter. Punk screams in pain as he struggles for the ropes. As he reaches the ropes, David Prazak jumps up and pulls them away from his outstretched hand. Prazak is laughing but is suddenly hit from behind by Santonio Morella who ran down from the ramp. Santonio shouts at Prazak that he isn't a joke as Oleg realizes what happened. Prudius chases Morella to the back. Punk finally gets to the rope as Hart lets go off the move. Hart mounts Punk and delivers a fury of punches and drags his body back to the middle of the ring. Hart goes to lock in the Sharpshooter once again but Punk catches him. Punk locks in the Anaconda Vice in the middle of the ring. Hart is forced to tap out as Punk advances.

Punk celebrates to the roar of the crowd as he signals that he is gonna win the Extreme Title at Salvation. He leaves the ring as Hart is still licking his wounds inside. Punk goes up the ramp as we Cage and Jericho jump over the barricades and enter the ring. They come in concerned about the well being of Hart. They shake Teddy Hart's hand and we see them talking about something as we cut to the promo for Salvation.

XPWws2copy.jpg

XPW Extreme Title Match to decide the Champion--CM Punk VS Oleg Prudius

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Raven Promo: This was very different to me. I think it was out of character from what I hve heard but I have never actually seens a Raven Promo.

James Gibson vs Lance Storm: Squash, very quick squash. Wouyld have likes tot see Noble, I mean Gibson fight back a little at the start though.

Rey Mysterio: It seemed mostly in character but was slightly off at the start imo.

Dibiase Promo and Doane vs him: This confused me. The promo was alright but the after bit made me think it was an attack and not a match.

Sex and Violence: This promo was weird to me so to say, the bit about Anarchy was really badly done tbh.

MVP Promo and attack: So i dont know who ken Anderson is but this seemwed unrealistic, the actual promo was out of character and it didnt seem like he would be beaten down that easily.

Cage, Jericho and Kelly Kelly: Kelly Kelly in the end reminded me of Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke. Anyway,this was pretty good but I would have like to see her reject their offer and then have them run and try to convince her.

Guns vs Styles/Daniels: Very good match for a recap(I think) This was your first recapped match which makes me abit confused but the bit you wrote out in full was good.

Santonio and Prazak: You should of shown the Italian accent but alright promo I guess.

Briscoes: I doubt them doing that but still, I guess it was ok.

Low Ki vs Prudius: SQUASH, but I dont get how you go full matches to recaps. This was a basic squash tbh.

Promo after that: I know who was in it I am just too lazy too write it anyuway. Decent promo but nothing special.

Hart vs Punk: No transitioning really in te part you wrote in full. Not really sure what si happening but meh.

Afterthoughts.

Recaps and Full match writing: You seemed to switch as the match went on. Please decide as you write your shows.

Squashes: Two Squash matches in one show is not a good thing.

Promos: Your show reminds me of TNA, full of promos tbh.

In Character: Try researching before you write a promo. It helps you keep up on the character as well as improving the match or promo overall.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Some wrestlers out of their usual character because I'm trying to change their one' s from real life. Raven can't be his usual Goth style since he is the announcer, Santonio is trying to prove he isn't a joke and the Briscoes character is trying to be a duo who moreless like to fights.

Ken Anderson is the real name of Kennedy. He lost his first couple matches in the XPW and has started attacking people for reasons still unknown.

I didn't plan on having two squash matches but it worked out that way. I needed a Low Ki squash to setup his storyline with Vampiro and I wanted to bring in Storm strong.

The heavy promos right now is due to the point of it being a new promotion and trying to get wrestler's characters in place.

I know my writing style is all over the place as I'm still trying to find my own niche. Hopefully I will improve.

Thanks for the review.

The Rated R CMStar

It's a curious writing style you are using. I am not too sure how I feel about it, but anyways.

I agree, Santino Marella wasn't in character. I understand you want him to have him prove he isn't a joke, but nonetheless, he wasn't even speaking "italian". I would at least have kept his funny italian, but him talking how he isn't a joke. As for the storyline, I see Boris Alexiev being brought out by Anthony Carelli instead of Marella.

Storm's squash was too much of a squash. Too much. A little more offense would have been better.

The Sex and Violence stable seems interesting. It kinda reminds me of the Un-Americans stable, as practically they are the same members. I feel they will be getting a lot more important as weeks pass by.

In the end, I feel there were too many promos. On another side, you changed from recaps to full matches. I agree with Gardsjr, you need to decide on what style you need to use.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I did make Storm look stronger than he really is in the Noble match, my intent was to make him look big because he has been out of the limelight for so long.

S & V looks like the Un-Americans right now because I'm trying to link wrestlers together that has history with each other. But there will be others added that don't in the future.

The promos will die down as the XPW gets further along. My plan is to establish their characters first through promos then people will know the direction they are moving in.

Thanks for the comments

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
f_XPWm_ee61c04.jpg

XPW Presents "Wednesday Night Anarchy" live in Louisville, Kentucky

SETTING THINGS UP

(Show opens with Paul Heyman and his bodyguard, former UFC star, "The Smashing Machine" Mark Kerr)

Heyman: In the brief existence of XPW we have infected by a disease. This disease is called "Sex & Violence".

(Crowd heat for the mention of S&V)

Heyman: I have been trying to put on the best shows for you the fans but Adam Copeland and his group has been destroying each one.

(Heat)

Heyman: This is gonna stop tonight. I didn't come here to be XPW President to be pushed around.

(Cheers for Heyman)

Heyman: I'm going to give the "Sex & Violence" members a taste of each others opponents here tonight. We're going to have Christian Cage VS Rob Van Dam.

(Cheers)

Heyman: Then we'll have "The Edge" Adam Copeland & Rhino VS The Hardys.

(Cheers)

Heyman: And the main event will be Chris Jericho VS XPW World Heavyweight Champion, Samoa Joe in a non-title match up.

-------COMMERCIAL BREAK-------

HOLD OUT DAY 5

(We come back from commercial and go to a luxury suit where Antonio Banks is sitting in his designer suit. Tammy Sytch has tracked him down for an interview)

Sytch: Antonio, we hear your announcement on Extreme that you are on strike.

Banks: That is right Tammy, you are the stupid blonde that I thought you was.

Sytch: What are your reasons for striking?

Banks: Reason? You want reasons. I want what I was promised to be in the main event.

Sytch: Who promisde you that?

Banks: Who do you think?...Paul Heyman. Maybe you are a stupid blonde after all.

Sytch: So you want to be in the main event?

Banks: I want a XPW Heavyweight Title Shot. When I get the chance to win that title I will end my strike and as I think about I'm not giving out anymore interviews either. So get your camerman and get the hell out of "The MVP" suite. I want to enjoy the show in peace and quiet and watch the XPW destruct without my talents.

DOING IT ON MY OWN

(We return to ringside as music hits as one-half of the XPW World Tag Team Champions, Christian Cage, makes his way to the ring)

(Music hits as the crowd erupts for his opponent Rob Van Dam)

Christian Cage VS Rob Van Dam

End of the Match

Cage is in control after delivering a low blow on RVD. Cage is his usual cocky self as he lays a series of chops on RVD in the corner. He smirks as he snapmares RVD out of the corner and cinches in a rear chinlock. He yells at the ref to ask RVD if he gives up and he grinds the move into Rob's chin. The crowd rallies behind RVD as he gets to his feet. Three elbows to the midsection of Cage causes the release of the hold. RVD bounces off the ropes and catches Cage with a cross body for a two count. The arena is rocking as RVD connects on three kicks sending Christian back to the mat. RVD then hits the Rolling Thunder and climbs to the top. He comes off with his 5 Star Frog Splash. As he goest to make the pin, Rhino explodes down the ramp. The referee calls for the bell as RVD meets Rhino outside and they brawl on the outside. Rhino ends up throwing RVD into the announcer's table knocking over Raven. As RVD gets to his feet, Raven hits him with an Evenflow DDT. Rhino laughs as he walks away as Raven looks at the fallen RVD. Raven takes off his headset and walks away from the ring area.

Winner--No Contest

SNEAKY BRITS

We come back as William Regal comes out and joins Joey Styles at ringside for the rest of the evening commentating. Regal says he wants a good seat for the next matchup.

(Music hits as Kofi Kingston makes his way to ringside)

(Music hits as Paul Burchill makes his way)

(Music hits as Kaz makes is way)

Kofi Kingston VS Paul Burchill VS Kaz

End of the Match

Kaz and Kofi has worked as team against Burchill as they don't seem too worried about winning the matchup themselves. They double dropkick Burchill to the outside right in front of the announcer's table. Regal comes up from his seat and tries to help Paul to his feet. Regal exchange words with Kofi as he hands Burchill something. Burchill rolls back into the ring as the Kofi/Regal exchange escalates as Kofi comes to the outside. Regal and Kofi gets real heated as Kofi smacks Regal in the face as the ref watches from the ring. While this is going on, Kaz goes to work over Burchill some more but Paul delivers a right hand to the side of the head. Kaz falls straight back as we now see brass knuckles on the fist of Burchill. Paul throws them to the outside and yells at the ref. He gets the three count before Kofi realizes. Regal just laughs at Kofi who finds out he just lost the matchup.

Winner

Paul Burchill

WHO HAS THE BETTER PROTECTION?

(We go to the backstage area as we catch up with Sex & Violence waiting for their newest member as they meet up with Heyman and Kerr.)

Copeland: Paul, my friend, why do you hate us so much? All we want is to make XPW the best it can be and that is total control of the company by Sex & Violence.

Heyman: That is what you want. I want the best competition in the business. I don't want all the outside action taking away from what is going down in the ring.

(Copeland and Heyman get face to face as Kerr shoves Copeland back. Andrew Martin steps up and gets in the face of Kerr as the two big men stare each other down)

Copeland: See Paul I went out and found protection of my own.

(Martin and Kerr are still face to face as the crowd goes wild)

Martin: Why don't you try what you did to Cage last week to me, little man? This isn't the Octagon.

(Before Kerr can do anything, Heyman pulls him back. He talks to Kerr and the two walk off to laughter from Sex & Violence. A limo pulls up outside the door and Teddy Hart walks out. Hart comes into the arena and shakes hands with the members of Sex & Violence. Copeland hands him a Sex & Violence T-shirt and welcomes him to the stable)

PAYBACK TIME

(We come back as we Samoa Joe getting ready for his main event matchup as Tammy Sytch asks for an interview)

Sytch: Tonight Joe you finally get your chance for revenge as you have been cleared for action this week after the attack on you by Sex & Violence two weeks ago.

Joe: Tammy, I've been waiting for this opportunity.

Sytch: Well you don't Adam Copeland but you get one of his co-horts in Chris Jericho.

Joe: Although I rather get my hands on "The Edge", I'm more than happy to dish out some punishment on his buddy Jericho. I just hope Copeland pays attention to what I do Jericho tonight because it will be half of what he will get at Salvation.

(Tammy leaves the locker room as Joe starts to kick a body bag)

STREET KINGS

(Music hits as LAX walks out for Hernandez's one on one matchup)

(Elijah Burke's music hits as he is joined by Ron Killings for the bout)

End of the Matchup

The Playa's Club/ LAX street fight has just been added to the Salvation card right before the matchup. Burke is in control after he moved out of the way of Hernandez as he attempted a spear in the corner allowing Hernandez to hit into the ring post. Hernandez is dazed in the corner as Elijah goes for the Elijah Experience. Hernadez though catches Burke as he attempts the manuever and catches Elijah. He turns the manuever into the Border Toss and gets the three count. Quickly Killings tries to jump on Hernandez as Homicide enters the ring. The four brawl in the ring as security makes the way and breaks it up before it gets out of control.

Winner

Hernandez

EXTREME EXTRA

(We get a recap of Extreme Saturday Night. We are shown CM Punk advancing to the finals of the Extreme Title Tournament to face Oleg Prudius. We see the surprise alignment of the Motor City Machine Guns and Larry Sweeney, the kidnapping of Low Ki by Vampiro, Doane upsetting Dibiase Jr again and the impressive debut of Lance Storm)

WHO LIKES TO FIGHT?

(Music hits as Bryan Danielson makes his way to ringside)

(Music hits as Fit Finlay comes to the ring angry as always)

End of the Matchup

Finlay delivers punches to the ribs of Danielson. The technical wrestling skills of Bryan has been offset by the smashmout style of Finlay. Finlay continues to pound on the young phenom as he sets him for the Finaly Roll. Finlay hits the manuever but Danielson uses the manuever to hook in Cattle Mutilation quickly catching Finlay off guard. Finlay quickly taps out to the painful finisher.
As Danielson celebrates in the ring, Finlay goes for the shileagh. He is about to blindside Danielson when Ken Anderson comes out of the crowd and slides into the ring chair in hand. He delivers a shot to the back of the head of Finlay. Danielson turns around only to catch one also. Anderson once again stares blankly at the two downed wrestlers and leave the ring without saying a word.

Winner

Bryan Danielson

(We get a video of the Hardys preparing for the matchup as Samoa Joe enters their locker room. He seems to give them words of encouragement as the Hardy's matchup is next)

-------COMMERCIAL BREAK-------

OLD ENEMIES MEET AGAIN

(Music hits as the Hardys bounce to ringside)

(Music hits as Angelina Love escorts the team of Adam Copeland and Rhino to ringside)

Copeland/Rhino VS Hardys

End of the Match

Matt Hardy has just hit a Side Effect on Rhino for a two count as he tags in Jeff. Matt stretches out the arm of Rhino as Jeff jumps over the top and delivers an elbow to the exposed body part. Rhino screams in pain as he holds on to his hurt shoulder. Jeff grabs the injured arm and jumps over the top stretching the arm of the top as he hits the floor. Rhino falls to the mat in pain as Jeff on the outside grabs the arm again. He forcefully wraps the arm around the ring post as he shows a sadistic side. He comes back into the ring and delivers knee shots to Rhino in the corner. He goes to whip Rhino across the ring but Rhino has enough power left to reverse it. He delivers a belly to belly on Jeff as both fight to make their way to their corner. They both get tags as Copeland and Matt enter the ring. Matt gets the best of Copeland in an exchange of punches. Matt hits another Side Effect for another two count. Jeff and Rhino is trying to recoup on the outside as Matt goes for a Twist of Fate but Copeland blocks the attempt by shoving Matt into the corner. Matt comes off with a Whisper in the Wind but meets a Spear by Copeland as he still airborne. Jeff tries to make the save but catches a GORE by Rhino for his attempt as Matt is pinned by Copeland.

Winner-Sex & Violence

(Rundown of the Salvation Card)

YOU GOT THIS ONE CHRIS

(We go backstage to the lockeroom of Sex & Violence as they celebrate the win as Copeland and Rhino walks throught the door Copeland has last words of advice for Jericho and tells him not to worry that they are all here to help him win. Jericho seems worried as he leaves the room. Copeland tells Hart that it's time for him to earn his stripes so he better be ready when they need him)

------COMMERCIAL BREAK--------

LAMB TO SLAUGHTER

(Music hits as Chris Jericho comes to ringside)

(Music hits as the XPW Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe stalks his way to ringside)

Chris Jericho VS Samoa Joe

End of the Match

Jericho has been running from the Champ for the entire matchup. After being unable to wrestle the last few weeks the Champ is on a rampage. Joe hits Jericho with a bone-breaking belly to back suplex. He stands up and stares unmercifully at the fallen Jericho. Jericho stands up only to be clothslined to the outside by Joe. The crowd chants Joe's name as he plays for the crowd in the ring. Jericho finally stands up on the outside as Joe flys through the ropes. He connects falling on Jericho as they are both done on the floor. Joe is the first one to his feet as he runs Jericho head first into the steel steps. Jericho is busted open now as Joe delivers a vicious headbutt flooring Chris again. Jericho tries to crawl away up the ramp to get away from the onslaught and Joe delivers a running kick to the ribs. Teddy Hart runs out of the back to save Jericho but gets a belly to belly on the ramp for his effort. Joe kicks him off the ramp to the concrete below as he refocuses on Jericho. He grabs Chris by his hair and leads him down to the ring. He tosses Jericho back into the ring but as he tries to get into the ring also he is pulled down by Andrew Martin. Martin and Joe exchange fists as the ref calls for the bell. Joe gets the best of Martin with a thrust to the throat. Martin falls to the ground, gasping for air, as Joe searches under the ring. He finds a chair and delivers a thundering shot to Martin's skull as he crumbles to the ground. Joe rolls into the ring where Jericho still lies and delivers a chair shot to the defensless Jericho. Adam Copeland appears on the ramp but keeps his distance as Joe sits Jericho on the top rope. He cinches in the Muscle Buster and points at Copeland before delivering the manuever to Jericho. Copeland is beside himself as Hart and Martin join him nursing his injuries. Joe stands over the body of Jericho and points at Copeland as the show ends.

XPWws2copy.jpg

XPW Extreme Title Match--Oleg Prudius VS CM Punk

Street Fight--Latin American Xchange VS The Playa's Club

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Updates from around the Wrestling World

TNA

Unfortunately after the loss of talent to XPW, TNA Wrestling had to close their doors. After years of frustration, getting jumped as the number two promotion was too much for Dixie Carter to bare. She decide to cut her loses and salvage what she could from here investment. After the ruling of the courts on the state of wrestler's being employees, TNA was able to sell off contracts to other promotions. WWE and Vince McMahon jumped on wrestlers Sting (who suprisingly agreed)Booker T, Abyss, Matt Morgan, Kevin Nash, Robert Roode, James Storm, The Dudleys and knockout stars Awesome Kong, Taylor Wilde and Mrs. Brooks to fill out their roster. The XPW bought the contracts of Jay Lethal, Jimmy Rave, Petey Williams and Austin Creed. XPW then sent them to Ring of Honor as part of their talent exchange. Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner and Tomko booked tours of Japan for cash. Kurt Angle though went a whole different route. After the closing of TNA become public Angle showed up at a NWA taping, there he defeated NWA World Champion, Adam Pearce. After his victory he has been touring the world as the NWA World Champion competing against the best the world has to offer.

WWE

The loss of talent hasn't done anything to stop the success of the WWE. McMahon's move of using young talent instead of paying top dollar for his old mid-carders has paid off. Jake Hager, Colt Cabana, Ricky Ortiz, Evan Bourne and others have filled the shoes of the vacated mid-card superstars. The former TNA stars created a great storyline as Booker T, Morgan and The Dudleys came back as a stable called the "Forgotten". The debut of Sting has made ratings soar as he has confronted HBK, Taker and HHH on different occasions. The winning of the World and WWE Title by HBK and Undertaker for their last hurrah has gone over well aslo. The WWE looks like they will remain the kings of wrestling for a long while.

The list of WWE Champions as of 10/12/09

WWE Champion--Shawn Michaels (defeated Randy Orton at Summer Slam '09)
World Champion-Undertaker (defeated Big Show at GAB '09)
ECW Champion--Jack Swagger (defeated John Morrison at No Mercy '09)
IC Champion-Cody Rhodes (defeated Lance Cade on RAW Jun. '09)
U.S. Champion--Evan Bourne (defeated Miz at Wrestlemania '09)
WWE Tag Team Champion-The Dudleys (defeated Cryme Time RAW Oct. '09)
World Tag Team Champions--Umaga/Manu (defeated DH Smith & TJ Wilson)

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
f_XPWm_ee61c04.jpg

XPW Saturday Night Extreme live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

(Pyros go off as we come on the air, the camera spans the capacity crowd who are excited to be here just 8 days away from the first ever XPW pay per view "Salvation" taking place in Charlotte, North Carolina)

Joey Styles: Welcome everybody to another live Saturday Night Extreme, I"m here as always with my partner, the hardcore legend, Raven, ready to bring you tonight's action.

Raven: With only 8 days left to Salvation, alot of things should be heating up tonight. This is the last chance for some wrestlers to make a statement before next Sunday.

Joey Styles: That is correct, Raven because next week, Extreme will be held on Sunday as a precursor to Salvation. We will bring to the fans 5 hours of exciting wrestling because we can fit it all in the 3 hour pay per view.

Raven: During tonight's show Paul Heyman will announce the full card of Salvation and there will be an announcement concerning the match I will be refering the RVD/Rhino steel cage match.

Joey Styles: Do you have any idea what the announcement wil be about Raven?

Raven: Yes, I already know what the announcement is, Joey, I'm not an idiot. This was my idea and Paul Heyman values my ideas.

Joey Styles: I can't wait to hear what it's going to be.

(Music plays as Oleg Prudius comes to the ring along with his manager David Prazak)

Joey Styles: This is the man that will be taking on CM Punk in the Extreme Title Tournament Finals. He has been impressive here in the XPW as he has mowed through the competition so far.

Raven: Well from experience, CM Punk isn't no pushover, Joey. I figure Mr. Prudius will have his hands full with Punk next Sunday.

Joey Styles: Well, that weasel, David Prazak has a mic now let's see what he has to say.

(The crowd boos the two as Prazak is trying to talk)

Prazak: Why do you fans hate me so much?

(heat)

Prazak: Everything I have told you has come true. I told you this man, Oleg Prudius is unstoppable and so far he has been.

(The crowd boos as Oleg Prudius beats on his chest and growls for the crowd)

Prazak: Now all he has to do to become Extreme Champion is to take on CM Punk.

(crowd cheers as the mention of Punk's name)

Prazak: Do you people honestly believe Punk has a chance against Oleg? You think Punk can make this man submit, you think he can hold down Oleg for a 5 count. There is nobody in this business that can do that.

(heat)

Prazak: Last week we have a man come out here and put his hands on me, Santonio Morella.

(cheers for Santonio)

Prazak: He wanted to be part of the Prazak Nation but he isn't worthy enough to have my services. Since he can handle being a joke I asked Paul Heyman for a match tonight. So tonight we will have Santonio Morella VS Oleg Prudius in a XPW Extreme Rules match.

(cheers for the match)

Prazak: CM Punk you better be watching because Oleg is prepared to make an example of Morella tonight just for you.

(Oleg beats on his chest again as the camera zooms in on his intense face as we cut to commercial)

-----COMMERCIAL BREAK------

Joey Styles: Before the break that was some strong words from David Prazak. Oleg Prudius has been unstoppable so far here in the XPW and tonight he will be facing Santonio Morella who is out to prove he isn't a joke.

Raven: This is a good chance for Santonio. If he can knock off Oleg tonight that will go along way of establishing himself as a real threat just not a comedy act.

(The camera goes to the ring as we two local jobbers standing there)

Joey Styles: This is what I've been waiting for the last couple of weeks the debut of the Briscoe Brothers. We have seen their videos the last couple of weeks and these two seem that they love to fight no matter who it is.

Raven: Hell, Joey in the one video they started fighting each other and at Salvation they will be in the 4 team tournament to decide the XPW Extreme Tag Titles.

(Music hits as the Briscoes make their way to the ring)

Joey Styles: All I got to say Raven is that they aren't the two best looking wrestlers in the business but when you fight like they do it is hard to keep pretty.

Raven: Wrestling isn't no beauty contest Joey. But this is now the time for the Briscoes to show what they can do here in XPW.

OPENING MATCHUP

The Briscoe Brothers VS Joe Smith & Mike Young

The bell rings and the Briscoes start their assault. Jay quickly staggers Joe with a series of punches staggering him back to the corner where it is followed by numerous kicks to the stomach of the jobber. Mark uses a rake to the eyes to gain control of Mike Young and hits a belly to back suplex as he kicks the downed opponent. Jay drags Joe Smith out of the corner and hits him with the Jay Driver. Smith is done and out as he turns his attention to Mike Young. The give Mike Young a double hip toss, throwing him up at least 6 feet in the air. As Young gets to his feet, Mark picks him up and hits a Cuthroat Driver. They go the top as Mark hits a Shooting Star Press coming down on Mike Young, Mark quickly rolls out of the way as Jay comes off the top also and hits a Diving Leg Drop across the throat of Young. Jay mercifully make the cover for the three count. The Briscoes celebrate but they see Joe Smith getting to his feet.Mark runs over and hits him with a clothsline and picks him up in the Electric Chair, Jay goes running across the ring and jumps to the top of the ropes. They come off and hit a Springboard Doomsday Device as Smith flips in mid-air from the impact. The Briscoes look at both men laying motionless on the mat as they leave the ring.

Winners--The Briscoe Brothers

Joey Styles: What a debut for the Briscoes!! They showed everybody in the XPW that they are for real here tonight in their debut.

Raven: It was very impressive all the other tag teams had better been watching this backstage because the Briscoes don't get paid by the hour they are out here to end their matches as quick as possible.

Joey Styles: And with manuevers like that Raven, it looks like they can take wrestlers out in many different ways.

Raven: I've seen clips of the old matches Joey and we haven't seen half the moves this duo can do, trust me. They are saving some for the tournament at Salvation.

Joey Styles: Well speaking of the tournament we have just been handed the participants that will be competing against the Briscoes. In a round one matchup we will have the Motor City Machine Guns against AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels.

Raven: After last week with Superstar Larry Sweeney siding with the Guns over Styles and Daniels there is some serious tension between those two teams.

Joey Styles: Yeah, we saw the recruitment of Styles/Daniels the last couple of weeks by Sweeney and we were all surprised by Sweeney helping out the Guns last week in their matchup between the two teams.

Raven: Sweeney told me that Styles/Daniels waited too long on their decisison and the Guns were eager to take him up on the offer.

Joey Styles: Wow!! This week we saw the debut of the Briscoes but at Salvation we will see the debut of the Hooligans..Brian Kendrick and Paul London as they will be taking on the Briscoes in round one.

Raven: What a shocker! Kendrick and London is coming to XPW. Are you sure Joey?

Joey Styles: I'm just reading what the card says Raven. So the Extreme Tag Team Tournament is set.

Raven: Well after what we just saw out of the Briscoes, I was ready to make them my choice but now knowing they will have to take on the Hooligans, I say the tournament is wide open Joey.

Joey Styles: It will be an exciting three matches to say the least Raven. Well I just got word that we have satelitte hook up with XPW President Paul Heyman where he has the statement about the RVD/ Rhino matchup at Salvation.

(We go to Paul Heyman who is sitting at home this week)

Heyman: I was thinking that the creation of the XPW will be something new. It will be a fresh start for many wrestlers here, a start that will let them leave their pasts behind and really show the world what they can do. I didn't want no gimmicks or mic skills to get in the way of talent. I wanted the best wrestlers to achieve what they deserve. But three men want to live in the past, Rhino, RVD and Raven can't let the past go. Raven and Rhino blame RVD for the mockery of what is now our former company. RVD and Raven thankfully hate Rhino for spearing me backstage when it was uncalled for. So I put the two in a steel cage with Raven as special referee. Now this week Raven comes to me and doesn't want to referee the match-up. He told me that he has to excuse himself out of referee duties becasue he can't be unbiased in the matchup. So I promised the fans that Raven, RVD, and Rhino will be together in a steel cage for Salvation, so that is what they will get. Raven is no longer the referee, it will now be a three way matchup, RVD VS Rhino VS Raven at Salvation in a steel cage. Thank you for your time and enjoy the show.

-----COMMERCIAL BREAK------

Styles: What an announcement! Raven, I know that you aren't in the best shape now in your life. Do you really think that you compete in a steel cage match with the likes of Rhino and RVD? They have been preparing for weeks for this matchup, can you get ready in 8 days?

Raven: If I didn't think I could compete with those two Joey, I wouldn't have agreed to do it. It's a steel cage match not an iron man match. All I got to do is fight, I've been doing that my entire life. I believe that still I am the tougher than RVD or Rhino and at Salvation I will prove that Raven still has it in him.

Joey Styles: I will wish you luck Raven, you might need it. I will like to talk about it some more but our next match is ready to start.

(Music hits as Jamie Gibson walks to the ring)

Joey Styles: So far here in XPW, Jamie Gibson hasn't been able to get on track. He hasn't won a match yet here.

Raven: Nobody should sleep on Gibson though Joey, he is a fighter like me, anytime in the ring he can pull out a victory, maybe tonight is the night.

Joey Styles: Well earlier we found out that he will be taking on Finlay at Salvation. I look at the matchup as just two men that like to fight.

Raven: Finlay and Gibson are made up of the same smash mouth style, Joey. No matter who wins that matchup they will both be feeling it for weeks to come.

(Music hits as Teddy Hart make his way to the ring accompained by Andrew Martin and Kelly Kelly)

Joey Styles: Here we got the three newest members of "Sex and Violence". Last week we saw these three join forces with Adam Copeland, the XPW World Tag Champs, Christian Cage and Chris Jericho and Rhino. What do you think of Sex & Violence, how much of a force are they?

Raven: You look at what they assemble so far, Joey. The have The Edge who can very easily be the next XPW World Champion at Salvation, they already have the tag belts, you already know what I think about Rhino, Andrew Martin, I think is the biggest man here in XPW, and Teddy Hart is the future of the group.

Joey Styles: And don't forget about the two beautiful ladies, Angelina Love and Kelly Kelly.

Raven: Those two are the X-Factors, they surely can distract any man.

Joey Styles: One man though we now has turned down the overtures of Sex & Violence and that is Lance Storm. And we have learned today that he will be facing this man Teddy Hart at Salvation.

Raven: I've known Lance Storm for a long time Joey and Storm just doesn't believe in the same things as Sex & Violence. He just wants to be the best wrestler in the world peroid.

MATCH TWO

Jamie Gibson VS Teddy Hart

Hart gets last minute advice from Martin at ringside as he gets blindsided by a rampaging Gibson. Gibson chops Hart in the chest and he has words for Martin and Kelly on the outside. He whips Hart across the ring to the other turnbuckles. Gibson charges in the corner but gets caught by a boot to the face. Hart follows up with a bulldog as Martin and Kelly cheer at ringside. Hart picks up Gibson and bodyslams him back down and follows it with a kneedrop to the forehead. He wrenches in a headlock as he mouths Gibson. The crowd tries to get behind Gibson as he finally gets to his feet. He elbows Hart three times in the side causing him to let go of the headlock. He hits Hart with a belly to back suplex. Gibson goes crazy and he mounts Hart and delivers fists to the face of Teddy. As Hart lays there Gibson starts to stomp away on Hart's body and finishes it by jumping right on the stomach of Hart. As Hart staggers to his feet Gibson picks him in a Fireman's Carry and delivers from it a Double Knee Gut Buster. He quickly goes for the pin but Andrew Martin on the outside puts Hart's leg on the bottom rope breaking up the attempt. Kelly Kelly then jumps up on the apron distracting Gibson. As Gibson has back turned, Hart recovers and comes from behind and hits a belly to Back Suplex spun around into a Power Bomb. He goes then to the top and hits the Open Hart Surgery and gets the three count. Andrew Martin and Kelly Kelly come into the ring and celebrate with their stable mate. Martin Gorilla Presses Jamie Gibson out of the ring to the floor.

Winner

Teddy Hart

Joey Styles: I thought that Jamie Gibson finally had a match won, Raven. But the numbers game was too much for him to overcome.

Raven: That is why Sex & Violence has such an advantage here in XPW, that's why the my match with Rhino and RVD is the cage, there won't be no help in there for Rhino.

Joey Styles: I hope Lance Storm is ready for it at Salvation

Raven: Lance Storm is ready for anything, and we will see him later tonight as he faces Ken Doane.

Joey Styles: That will be right after the commercial break next.

(We come back as we get a rundown of the Salvation matches including the matches that will be shown on the special Sunday Night Extreme)

Joey Styles: I can't wait for next Sunday. The first ever XPW pay per view is something special.

Raven: This will be historic. Samoa Joe VS "The Edge" Adam Copeland it doesn't get any bigger than that.

(Music hits as Lance Storm makes his way to the ring)

Joey Styles: What a debut for Storm last week! He made short work out of Jamie Gibson.

Raven: Last week if you got up you missed the debut of Lance Storm but I think this matchup will go a little bit longer.

(Music hits and Ken Doane comes to the ring)

Joey Styles: The past few weeks, Doane has had his problems with Ted Dibiase Jr. but he has come out victorious both matches.

Raven: Doane thinks that in their former company, Dibiase played on his name to take the spot that was rightfully Doane's. So far here in their matchups to me, Doane has proven his case.

Joey Styles- Doane and Dibiase has been added to the Salavation card. We'll have to see if Doane can win big on the big stage.

MATCH THREE
Ken Doane VS Lance Storm

Storm has his usual no expression at all look on his face as Doane bounces in place. The two lock up in the middle ring as Storm catches Doane with an arm wrench. He wrenches it around in a circle to provide more torque. Doane though quickly flips backwards and swipes the legs out from under Storm, He tries to lock in a headlock but Storm reverses it to arm bar behind the back of Doane. Doane hits a few elbows to the face of Storm freeing himself. He hits a textbook standing dropkick right on the jaw of Storm knocking him across the ring and through the ropes. Doane plays to the cheering crowd and as Storm gets to his feet, Doane runs and jumps over the top rope taking the both out with a flying cross body. The two are trying to regain the senses as Ted Dibiase Jr. runs from the back. He charges Doane and hits a devasting clothsline. He yells at Doane but then he is turned around by Lance Storm. Dibiase and Storm exchange words then Storms delivers some punches ending with an European uppercut sending Dibiase down. The crowd roars as Teddy Hart and Andrew Martin run down to the ringside. Storm tries to fight them off but the two is too much. Martin throws Strom back into the ring as Dibiase has regained control on Doane on the outside. Martin hits a chokeslam on Storm as Hart then locks in the Sharpshooter. Dibiase on the outside runs Doane headfirst in to the steel steps and rolls Doane back into the ring. Martin comes over and powerbombs Doane down into the mat. Hart relinquishes the hold and celebrate the beatdown with Martin and Dibiase. The grab the mic and berate the fallen wrestlers as they then announe Ted Dibiase Jr. as the newest member of Sex & Violence.They all walk out together as Doane and Storm lay hurt in the ring.

Winner

No Decision

Joey Styles: Ted Dibiase Jr. has joined Sex & Violence. What a surprise!

Raven: It is shocking to me also as Sex & Violence just keeps growing but when you are the most powerful force here in XPW, I bet the line is long for possible members.

Joey Styles: And what a dominating performance by Andrew Martin. I would guess he is the enforcer type of the group.

Raven: Martin is their answer to the hiring of Mark Kerr by Heyman. There isn't nobody else here in XPW that can matchup size wise with Andrew Martin giving Sex & Violence quite an advantage.

Joey Styles: I just don't see how anybody can stop these guys

------COMMERCIAL BREAK------

(We come back to a video with Vampiro as we see Low Ki chained up on a wall with a dominatrix slapping him with a whip. Low Ki screams in pain as the whip lashes his back. Vampiro screams at him to let his emotions go, let the rage inside him out and to let the XPW feel his pain. Vampiro laughs at the camera as he tells the women to continue with the beating)

Styles: That is some distrubing images we just seen of Vampiro and Low Ki. Low Ki is defensless as Vampiro and that woman has their way with him.

Raven: Last week we saw Vampiro kidnap Low Ki. He wants Low Ki to quit hiding his pain and rage and let it go. He feels that Low Ki has what it takes to be big here in XPW but is afraid to let it come out. Vampiro will do what it takes to show he is right about him.

(Highlights are show of Wednesday Night Anarchy as they show the matches of the night, the attack once again of Ken Anderson on a unexpected wrestler and the comments by the XPW MVP Antonio Banks)

Joey Styles: What a show we had this past Wednesday but I have to ask you Raven what do you think is going on with Ken Anderson?

Raven: Well, Mr. Anderson is really making him alot of enemies here the past few weeks, Nobody respects a man that comes from behind especially with a steel chair. I think he is frustrated on the way things have turned out for himself and is taking it out on everybody else.

Joey Styles: Frustration is a theme here in XPW as we have Ken Anderson attacking everybody, we have Antonio Banks holding out. I have seen alot of crazy things in pro wrestling but I don't think I have ever seen a holdout.

Raven: Banks thinks he deserves a World Title Shot. He says that Heyman promised him one to get him to come here to the XPW. I don't know the whole story, but I think you need to prove your worth in the ring. I hope Heyman doesn't cave in to Bank's demands because I don't want to see other wrestlers trying it everytime they don't get what they want.

Joey Styles: Tonight we got two more matches left, the main event of Oleg Prudius against Santonio Morella and the 6 man tag special up next between Shelton Benjamin and the Motor City Machine Guns with their manager Superstar Larry Sweeeny as they take on the returning Rey Mysterio and the team of AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels.

Raven: That is six of the top athletes here in XPW. Nothing short of spectacular will be expected. I just hope that Larry Sweeney doesn't get involved too much.

Joey Styles: Well speaking of the devil here he comes down to ringside.

(Larry Sweeney comes down by himself to introduce his men)

Sweeney: For all you idiots at home that don't know me my name is "Superstar" Larry Sweeney.

(heat)

Sweeney: I am the most entertaining, sexiest, and smartest man in the world of professional wrestling.

(heat)

Sweeney: You will all remember the name Larry Sweeney because I have assembled three of the fastest rising stars in our buisness and with me guiding their careers we will reach superstardom !

(heat)

Sweeney: I present too you fans "The Pride of Minnesota", the most unbelievable talented wrestler in the world today, a man you can succeed at anything he wants, the one that all you fans want to be like, I give you the XPW Television Champion, Shelton Benjamin,

(Shelton comes out of the back to boos from the crowd)

Sweeney: And his partners the most dazzling team in the world, the kings of teamwork, their the ones that your girlfriends dream about at night, I give you the future Extreme Tag Team Champions, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley, the Motor City Machine Guns!!!

(The Guns come out and join Shelton on the ramp and they make their way to ringside)

Sweeney: Since I'm so good at introductions, I think I will announce their opponents also.

(heat)

Sweeney: I give to you the man you spend more time at home injured then in the ring, a man who was given a world championship just because he is a minority, a man who come next Sunday will get the worst beating of his life by the hands of Shelton Benjamin. I will like to introduce to you the Mexican Midget, Rey Mysterio Jr.

(Rey comes out as the crowd goes wild, he points at the ring and awaits his partners)

Sweeney: And his partners, the team that wishes they are good enough for Larry Sweeney, a team that will be forgetten by you the fans in the upcoming months, a team that wishes they were half as talented as the Motor City Machine Guns, a team that has no chance at winning at Salvation, I introduce to you the "The Forgettable" AJ Styles and "The Boring" Christopher Daniels.

(Daniels and Styles come out in their hoods as they start to make their way to ringside along with Rey)

Styles: Some harsh words from Larry Sweeney about their opponents tonight.

Raven: Sweeney is just calling it the way he sees it. They will have their opportunity here tonight to prove the "Superstar" wrong.

Styles: Rey has been ready to seek revenge on Shelton after injuring him during the XPW TV Title tournament.

Raven: Sweeney has already proven himself as a great manager, he got Shelton a match for the TV title right after Antonio Banks defeated Rey Mysterio in the finals. He engineered the opportunity for Shelton to confront Banks when he wasn't fresh after the match.

Styles: He won't have that luxury at Salvation. Mysterio is 100 percent and I think is ready to knock off Shelton and take the TV title home.

MATCH FOUR
Shelton Benjamin & Motor City Machine Guns VS Rey Mysterio Jr., AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels

After a brief discussion by the teams they decide to let Alex Shelley and Christopher Daniels start off. Shelley mocks Daniels being bald but Daniels slaps Alex in the face. A stunned Shelley is whipped into the ropes and is caught by a double chop in the chest sending him to the mat. Daniels follows that with a low dropkick to the face of Shelley sending Shelley to the edge of the ring. Daniels shows a vicious side as he uses the bottom rope to choke Alex. The referee makes Daniels break the hold, Daniels argues with the ref and goes into attack Alex some more. Shelley though catches Daniels with a shot to the gut then jumps up and hangs Daniels neck over the top rope. The whiplash of the move sends Daniels to the middle of the ring as Shelley makes the tag to Sabin. Shelley doesn't leave the ring though as they hit Daniels with a double hip toss, followed by a double fist drop and finishes it up with kicks to the back of Daniels. The ref gets Shelley out of the ring as Sabin comes up the ropes and jumps over Daniels grabbing his neck and snapping it forward in the process. Sweeney outside claps his hands in approval as Sabin has words for Styles.
Sabin tags in Shelley and they hit Daniels with a double superkick. Shelley goes for the pin but Daniels gets his shoulder up at the two count. Shelley then locks in a version of a Abdominal Stretch as Daniels screams in pain. The crowd and his partners rally behind Daniels as he is finally able to get his leg loose and hip toss Shelley over to break the hold. Daniels hits a STO out of desperation as both teams on the outside call for a tag. Shelley and Daniels after awhile is both able to make tags to Shelton and Rey respectively. Shelton charges in but is caught as Rey jumps on his shoulders. They fall to the mat with Rey raining down punches on Shelton's face. Rey jumps off and quickly hits a dropkick to the face of Shelton. He then springboards off the rope for a splash as Shelton is in trouble. Larry Sweeney sensing it gets on the apron and is caught by a flying forearm by Mysterio. Shelton takes advantage and attack Rey from behind he picks up Rey for the T-Bone Suplex. Rey wiggles and fights for dear life as he staggers Shelton back to the corner. Rey is able to make the tag to AJ Styles as Shelton is unaware. Rey wiggles loose and drops down. Shelton turns around right into the Pele by Styles. Styles gets down on all fours and Rey comes off the rope and hits a tornado DDT as Shelton gets up. Styles goes for the pin but it is broken up by Sabin. Soon all six men are in the ring. Daniels and Shelley spill out to the ring floor with Daniels in control. Sabin and Styles are going at as Styles attempts a Hurricarana on Sabin but Sabin backs up and Styles and Sabin go to the outside also. Rey and Shelton is alone in the ring as the referee has lost control. Shelton whips Rey in the ropes for a clothsline but Rey ducks, he stops on a dime and dropkick Shelton in the back. Shelton hangs himself on the bottom rope as the crowd goes wild knowing what comes next. Rey comes off and hits the 619 combo for the win. Daniels and Styles in the meantime has taken control of the Guns on the outside as they have been laid out in the attack leaving Sweeney alone. They throw Sweeney in the ring to Rey. As he begs Rey off, Daniels and Styles enter the ring. As they discuss what to do with Larry he cowardly escapes under the bottome rope and runs up the ramp. The three is laughing at the site of Sweeney running scared as they celebrate in the ring.

Winner

Rey Mysterio Jr, AJ Styles, and Christopher Daniels

Joey Styles: What an exciting matchup. The six of them laid out on the line and in my opinion the right team won here tonight.

Raven: We are supposed to be impartial Joey. But I know you and AJ are relatives.

Joey Styles: No we aren't Raven you know that.

Raven: That's your story but you get pretty exicited whe AJ comes down to wrestle.

Joey Styles: Any of those six competitors are exciting, I can't wait to Salvation when titles will be on the line.

Raven: Things will get real serious then.

Joey Styles: We have Tammy Sytch right now backstage with Santonio Morella who will be taking on the unstoppable so far Oleg Prudius in tonight's main event.

(We go backstage to Sytch with Santonio)

Sytch: Santonio, you have been trying to get rid of your label that you are just a comic act not a real serious wrestler. What do you have to say about that?

Santonio: Wella, I hava held numerous major titles in wreslting, howa are youa a joke when you win those.

Sytch: Some people say you win them by luck, Santonio.

Santonio: Luck aye, you will see I needa no luck tonight when I beat that big dumb Russian in the middla of the ring.

Sytch: You honestly think you have a chance to win tonight.

Santonio: Who do ya think ya talking too? I'm Santonio Morella, the questiona you should be asking is does that idiot have a chance to beata me.

(Santonio leaves Tammy as we go to commercial)

Joey Styles: Those were some confident words from Santonio before the break but he will need more than words to come out victorious tonight.

Raven: I don't think Santonio has a chance at the upset Joey. Oleg is focused and he is ready to hurt Santonio here tonight for his assault last week on David Prazak.

(Music hits as Oleg Prudius comes to ring flanked by Prazak)

Joey Styles: The mere size and strength of this man is a problem for the other wrestlers here in XPW. There are a few powerhouses here in XPW, Hernandez from LAX, Andrew Martin from Sex & Violence but this man combines it with great wrestling skills that the others lack.

Raven: That is why he is in the finals of the Extreme Title Tournament. I know alot of people is making CM Punk the favorite in the matchup but he will have his hands full with Prudius, I'll guarantee that.

(Music hits as Santonio Morella appears on the ramp)

Joey Styles: This is like watching a lamb being led to slaughter Raven.

Raven: I'm not counting Santonio out but he better be smart about this matchup or we could seem his get seriously injured here tonight.

MAIN EVENT
Oleg Prudius VS Santonio Morella

The two are in the ring as now Santonio looks kind of worried as he know sees first hand the size of Oleg Prudius. The two get ready to go toe to toe but music fills the arena. Oleg turns around as his opponent at Salvation CM Punk appears and comes down to ringside. CM Punk and Oleg has a staredown as Oleg screams at Punk who laughs. Suddenly Santonio comes from behind with a chop block to Oleg's knee. Santonio follows it with two more finally sending the Russian to the mat. Santonio doesn't let off the knee with a series of knee drops to the injured knee. He then puts the Russian in a half Boston Crab as for the first time we here screams of pain from Prudius. Santonio lets go off the hold as he lifts the leg of Prudius off the mat and slams the knee back down. He stomps away at it as Prudius tries desperately to do something. Punk looks happy at ringside as Morella drags Oleg to the corner by his leg. Morella climbs to the outside and wraps the knee of Prudius around the ring post three times. Prazak comes over as Morella turns his attention to him but Prazak retreats to avoid a confrontation. Morella rolls back into the ring and stalks Prudius in the corner. Santonio comes in the turnbuckle but the powerful Oleg grabs him by the tights and sends Santonio shoulder first into the ring post. As Santonio is hanging half out of the ring, Oleg tries to shake off the effects of the knee attack. He drags Santonio back by the back of his tights and clobbers him with a forearm to the back sending him to the mat. Oleg picks up Santonio by the hair and sends him back down with a thrust to the throat. Oleg points to Punk and laughs as he picks up Santonio with ease and hits a side suplex. He then locks in a cross face headlock as Santonio struggles. The fans and Punk are behind Santonio as after a few moments he gets to the ropes. Oleg breaks the hold and laughs at the desperate Santonio. As he comes back in though Santonio catches him with a kick to the knee. Oleg falls to the other knee as Santonio gets to his feet. Santonio starts to bounce around the ring kicking Oleg in the injured knee knocking him back down each time. He finally ends it with another chopblock as Prudius screams in pain again. Santonio shocks the crowd by locking in a figure four leg lock. Santonio is really putting on the pressure at it seems the upset is coming, the ref asks Prudius if he gives up but before he can answer Prazak from the outside rakes the eyes of Santonio. Prudius is able to escape the hold as it weakens enough from the attack from Prazak. Punk on the outsdie sees this and comes over and superkicks Prazak and knocks him out cold. Prudius and Santonio are back on the feet as Santonio gains advantage again with a kick to the knee. Santonio climbs up to the second turnbuckle attempting an elbow drop to the back of Oleg's neck but gets caught by the ramming headbutt. Santonio is dazed in the corner as Oleg picks up into a Bearhug. After a few moments Santonio's energy is sapped and Prudius lets him go as he slumps to the mat with a thud. Oleg turns him over and applies the Russian Clutch. Prudius postions it so him applying pressure to the back of Morella is right in the face of CM Punk. Santonio is holding on somehow from the pressure of the hold as Punk comes over and yells at Joey Styles and Raven at ringside. Punk asks them if this is Extreme Rules Match. Styles answers yes and Punk quickly enters the ring unknown to Prudius. He runs up and kicks Prudius in the head. Prudius slowly gets up as Punk kicks him again in the stomach. Prudius bends over and Punk struggles to get him up but finally does. He hits the GTS as we see Prudius's nose busted wide open possibly broken. Punk looks at the ref since there is NO-DQ in a Extreme Match and pulls Santonio over the body of Prudius. The ref counts to 5 as Santonio pulls off the upset with some help.

Winner

Santonio Morella

Joey Styles: He did it! Santonio has pulled off the upset with help from CM Punk

Raven: Even though he got help in the end from Punk, Santonio proved to everyone that he should be taken seriously here in the XPW. He did some real damage to the knee of Prudius.

Joey Styles: Oh my god! Look at his nose I say Prudius's nose is broken from the GTS.

Raven: After this matchup with the injuries possibly inflicted upon Oleg this match I will have to say Punk is the definite favorite in their matchup next Sunday.

Prazak gets Prudius out of the ring as Oleg nose is bleeding and he is still limping from the knee injured in the matchup. Santonio shakes the hand of Punk in the ring and they celebrate the victory with each other as Prudius and Prazak stare at them from the outside as we go off the air.

XPWws2copy.jpg

XPW Extreme Title Match--Oleg Prudius VS CM Punk

XPW Extreme Tag Team Title Tournament--MCMG VS Styles/Daniels and Briscoes VS Hooligans with winners facing off in championship match later in the night

Street Fight--Latin American Xchange VS The Playa's Club

Submission Match--Teddy Hart w/Andrew Martin VS Lance Storm

Finlay VS Jamie Noble

Kaz VS Paul Burchill

William Regal VS Kofi Kingston

Bryan Danielson VS Ken Anderson

Ken Doane VS Ted Dibiase Jr.

Santonio Morella VS Prazak Surprise Pick

(Matches to be shown on Salvation and the special Sunday Night Extreme before the PPV)