• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
chavo_guerrero_wwe_tna_wrestler_banner_by_sethghetto-d5rdkr7.png

--Chavo Guerrero unpacks his things and checks the Velocity match card on the HoH homepage--

Chavo: Looks like Baron just cant catch a break..Ive got no problem whipping that puto again.

--Chavo heads to a taping area where he is scheduled to be interviewed shortly--

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score

big-show.png

--Bigshow is seen representing HoH on the TBS Tonight Show "Conan" while promoting the upcoming PPV "Extreme Rules" scheduled for Aug. 20th at 9PM EST--

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Roman Reigns flips thru TV channels, sees Bigshow on Conan's Tonight Show, turns TV off before it begins and continue making necessary phone calls for Thursday.*

OOC [ NO LAVENDER I'M NOT CALLING DEAN OR NATALYA!!! LMAO SMH ]

Last edited:

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score

--Chavo Guerreros music hits and he walks out on stage being heavily booed by the HoH audience in attendance as he sports a cocky smile and is greeted by Matt Striker who is interviewing him--

Striker: Alright alright thank you everyone and thank YOU Chavo Guerrero for being here!

--Guerrero nods his head looking at Striker as if his time is being waisted--

Striker: Alright so lets get down to it! Chavo, word around town is that you're not happy you're being left out of that X Division #1 Contenders Tag Match on Velocity...

Chavo: You're DAMN RIGHT Im not happy Striker. I came here to HoH with a promise from the board of representatives. I was told I would be the face of this company!

*Guerrero grabs the mic from Striker aggressively and Matt backs off not wanting trouble*

chavo.jpg

Chavo: Basically, as far as I see it..I was fed a heaping helping of bullsh!t. I dominated here in my Debut, then went on to reach the finals of the X Division Championship Tournament, defeating Baron Corbin along the way. But I have ONE little missed step and what happens? Styles wins the X-Division title. Everything I worked for...everything Mi Familia has worked for..it represents so much..

*Guerrero grabs the cameraman by the T-shirt pulling him in close getting face to face with the camera*

Chavo: AJ, you dont have even the slightest clue what I have planned for you. So please Styles...enjoy cuddling up with MY championship belt. Make sure you tell the wifey and kiddies all about how you defied the odds and daddy became a hero..

*He smirks and shakes his head never losing eye contact with the viewers*

Chavo: Because Aj, the clock is ticking. Your 15 minutes will soon be over. Then you know what? Thats when you'll have to explain to your two little boys and beautiful wife why you couldnt stop "The Mexican Warrior" from taking what Daddy THOUGHT he deserved.

Crowd:F*ck you Chavo! F*ck you Chavo!

Chavo: You people fear the truth...which is why you will always despise me. As for Baron Corbin..Ive already taken this trash to the curb once. He should have just stayed on his back looking up at the Parking Garage ceiling where I left him. But like I said, Ive got no issues making an example one more time. Oh and I hope you'll be watching AJ. Because no matter what, my eyes are staying on that X-Division prize.

--Guerrero drops his microphone and heads backstage to check out whats going on--

( Mentions- @Finniis )

Last edited:
Reactions: AngleV2

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score

--Chavo Guerreros music hits and he walks out on stage being heavily booed by the HoH audience in attendance as he sports a cocky smile and is greeted by Matt Striker who is interviewing him--

Striker: Alright alright thank you everyone and thank YOU Chavo Guerrero for being here!

--Guerrero nods his head looking at Striker as if his time is being waisted--

Striker: Alright so lets get down to it! Chavo, word around town is that you're not happy you're being left out of that X Division #1 Contenders Tag Match on Velocity...

Chavo: You're DAMN RIGHT Im not happy Striker. I came here to HoH with a promise from the board of representatives. I was told I would be the face of this company!

*Guerrero grabs the mic from Striker aggressively and Matt backs off not wanting trouble*

chavo.jpg

Chavo: Basically, as far as I see it..I was fed a heaping helping of bullsh!t. I dominated here in my Debut, then went on to reach the finals of the X Division Championship Tournament, defeating Baron Corbin along the way. But I have ONE little missed step and what happens? Stlyes wins the X-Division title. Everything I worked for...everything Mi Familia has worked for..it represents so much..

*Guerrero grabs the cameraman by the T-shirt pulling him in close getting face to face with the camera*

Chavo: AJ, you dont have even the slightest clue what I have planned for you. So please Styles...enjoy cuddling up with MY championship belt. Make sure you tell the wifey and kiddies all about how you defied the odds and daddy became a hero..

*He smirks and shakes his head never losing eye contact with the viewers*

Chavo: Because Aj, the clock is ticking. Your 15 minutes will soon be over. Then you know what? Thats when you'll have to explain to your two little boys and beautiful wife why you couldnt stop "The Mexican Warrior" from taking what Daddy THOUGHT he deserved.

Crowd:F*ck you Chavo! F*ck you Chavo!

Chavo: You people fear the truth...which is why you will always despise me. As for Baron Corbin..Ive already taken this trash to the curb once. He should have just stayed on his back looking up at the Parking Garage ceiling where I left him. But like I said, Ive got no issues making an example one more time. Oh and I hope you'll be watching AJ. Because no matter what, my eyes are staying on that X-Division prize.

--Guerrero drops his microphone and heads backstage to check out whats going on--

OOC- Great promo
200.gif

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
*Roman Reigns flips thru TV channels, sees Bigshow on Conan's Tonight Show, turns TV off before it begins and continue making necessary phone calls for Thursday.*

OOC [ NO LAVENDER I'M NOT CALLING DEAN OR NATALYA!!! LMAO SMH ]
Jericho picks his phone up

"Hey asshole, who gave you this number? Can't wait for Velocity when we kick your ass!"

Jericho hangs up and blocks the number

OOC: Sorry, I had to. XD

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
250px-Velocity_Logo.png

Velocity Match Card
Tomorrow @ 9PM EST

First Blood Match
Chavo Guerrero Vs.Baron Corbin

HoH General Managers Big Announcement about "Extreme Rules" PPV
Tommy Dreamer(GM)

Tag-Team Elimination Match
(Winner becomes #1 contender for the X-Division Title)

Jinder Mahal/Khali
Vs.
AJ Styles(c)/Sharkboy

6 Man Tag-Team Match
(Winner who gets the pinfall/submission chooses next weeks opponent & match stipulation)

Roman Reigns (c)/Dean Ambrose/Natalya
Vs.
Bigshow/Chris Jericho/ Matt Morgan

Last edited:

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Jericho picks his phone up

"Hey asshole, who gave you this number? Can't wait for Velocity when we kick your ass!"

Jericho hangs up and blocks the number

OOC: Sorry, I had to. XD

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro