• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Jericho walks into the arena with the most swag that Chris Jericho can ever have while listening to his podcast, Talk Is Jericho and holding a bag with FOZZY on it because he is a egomaniac and also CHRIS. FREAKING. JERICHO.

Reactions: AngleV2

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
*Matt Morgan turns the corner bumping into Y2J and looks him up and down slowly with anger growing*

Matt
Watch where you're walking rockstar.
*Pokes Jericho in the chest*
Newsflash..you arent shit here in HoH. So dont be prancing around flaunting your garbage merch and expecting people to move out of your way.

Jericho:...Did you just poke Y2J in the chest? Furthermore did you just try and tell the Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla what to do? What's your name? Actually I don't care because nameless production worker. YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

Jericho gets out his list from his bag and writes down "nameless production worker"

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
--Bigshow enters the arena wearing his new black HoH tshirt--

--Bigshow spots a jobber drinking a coffee near catering and approaches him--

Show: Hey...you... who's calling the shots around here?

Local Jobber: Tommy Dreamer.

--Bigshow gets a look of increasing anger--

Show: I get it..you take beatings every week from actual talent so your practicing your next failed career in comedy. But seriously, guide me in our GMs direction or Ill crush you where you stand.

--The Jobber takes a step back slowly putting his hands up cautiously--

Local Jobber: Show..I wouldnt try to mess around with you man. Tommy Dreamer runs things here at House Of Hardcore. He's the guy you need to talk to.

--Without hesitation Bigshow cocks back and sends his fist crashing into the jobbers jaw--

--The jobber hits the catering floor and isnt moving. Bigshow then lifts him up for his signature Chokeslam and sends him smashing through the catering table--

Show: You made me make an example out of you. You young guys around here will learn Im not just some aging dumb giant. You will all stop trying to play me like a fool. No more jokes. Now....Im going to find out who the ACTUAL boss is here so I can get my debut match.

--Bigshow walks off as the medical staff begins tending to his mess--

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
***HoH General Manager Tommy Dreamer opens his office door to see what superstars are around and sees Bigshow stomping down the hall***

Dreamer
Look who made it! I didnt think you'd actually sign the contract! Wow...HoH just got The Worlds Largest Athlete! I cant tell you how excited I am you're a part of the company that will be the next big thing!House Of Hardcore!

***Tommy looks at Bigshow for matching enthusiasm***

--Bigshow glares at Dreamer for what seems like forever before looking over at his office door that reads "HoH GM"--

Show: So it wasnt a joke?...You really are the man in charge here..

--Bigshow smirks--

Show: Well Tommy I know its been awhile since our paths have crossed but I just dont have the time or really care to ask how you've been and all that crap. Im glad you're excited about me working for House Of Hardcore. Because Im here to do what WWE held me back from doing. Thats right Dreamer...The Worlds Largest Athlete is about to show everyone watching just how hardcore it can get around here. Im bringing back ECW's Bigshow!A TRUE BEAST! And just like I carried that ECW World Championship on my shoulder..Ill soon be carrying the Hardcore Heavyweight belt around these halls. Nobody in this business can stop me Tommy and you know that. Give me what I deserve...a debut match for the HoH World Heavyweight Championship!

--Bigshow slowly punches his fist into his other hand ready for action and eager for Tommy Dreamer's response--

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
OOC: I sign up as Kanye

Kanye West arrives at the House of Hardcore arena in what can only be seen as the biggest miscommunication since the dinos were all walking around and stuff. He begins to say some words on the subject of his opinion on HoH.

Kanye:
I'm so appalled, Spalding ball
Balding Donald Trump taking dollars from y'all
Baby, you're fired, your girlfriend hired
But if you don't mind, I'ma keep you on call
We above the law, we don't give a fuck about y'all
I got dogs that'll chew a fucking hole through the wall
But since they all lovers, I need more rubbers
And if I don't use rubbers, need more covers
Housekeeping, I mean goddamn
One time let it be a bad bitch sweeping
That know we get O's like Cheerios
That know because they seen us in the videos
That know the day that you play me
Would be the same day MTV play videos
That was a little joke, voila
Praises due to the most high, Allah
Praises due to the most fly, Prada
Baby, I'm magic, tada
Address me as your highness, high as United
30,000 feet up and you are not invited
smurfs be writing bullshit like they gotta work
smurfs is going through real shit, man, they out of work
That's why another goddamn dance track gotta hurt
That's why I'd rather spit something that got a purp'

Kanye leaves HoH, never to be seen until he is seen again.

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lets see What I can do....

*The Camera Pans in to see a sweaty Ambrose Standing in front of a Mirror talking to himself. He'd been Working out extra hard and long to get ready for his Debute on HOH. Just before the camera blacks out, Dean turns around and says "This Lunatic Fringe is Ready for whatever comes my way. Get ready HOH, Im coming to prove my worth " Screen goes blank.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Kanye yells out the window because he's got super vision because he's Kanye fuck you: MY GIRL A SUPERSTAR ALL FROM A HOME MOVIE

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Unknown Person* I've got some mail here for a Mr. Tom Dreamer? Its A Dvd and A Resume from a Mr Ambrose. He asked me to hand deliver this to you? Hv a great day, Sir"

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
A local talent is walking down the hallways of HoH, he turns the corner and sees...

The local talent slowly backs away, but DJ Khaled runs at him and grabs him from behind in a cobra clutch position. Khaled lifts him up and slams him down, hitting the 'Bless Up'.

"God bless."

DJ Khaled walks away, is he a new signing to HoH?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Walks up to Dreamer's door and Knocks *knock, Knock*
"U called for Me, Sir?"

Last edited:

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
Walks up to Dreamer's door and Knocks *knock, Knock*
"U called for Me, Sir?"

--Bigshow sees Dean knocking on the GM's office door and approaches him--

Show: Hey Ive got a great idea...when he lets you in for your little chat, tell him you want a shot at the Heavyweight title...that way I can break you in half in front of thousands of people and boost HoH ratings!

--Bigshow chuckles ammusing himself--

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Walks into Tom's office*
"Did u get the chance to look over my Resume/Vid?"

Last edited: