• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
bigshow.jpg

--Bigshow is scene in the backstage practice ring going 1 on 1 with a local jobber--

Show: And here's why Im going to be our FIRST HoH Heavyweight Champion!

--Bigshow hits him with a huge big boot sending him to the mat hard. Show then climbs out of the ring and grabs a steel chair--

Referee: No way Bigshow! This is just practice man! You need to relax!

--Show steps over the ropes and back into the ring. Show rises the chair high up in the air ignoring the Ref and begins hammering down on the jobber until he is almost lifeless on the canvas--

Show: That is JUST A TASTE of what Im bringing here. I will stop at nothing to become the face of this company!

--Without warning Bigshow grabs the Ref by the throat backing him in to the corner. Show then forces him to the top rope and sends him crashing down to the canvas with a Super Chokeslam--

--Medical staff & HoH Security rushes in the ring to help as Bigshow exits the workout area happy with the destruction he's caused--

Last edited:

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
ooc: I sign up as CM Punk

CM Punk: John Cena, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this, because before I leave in three weeks with your WWE Championship, I have a lot of things I wanna get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, John. I don’t even dislike you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back. I hate… this idea… that you’re the best… because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am, and that’s kissing Vince McMahon’s ass. You’re as good at kissing Vince’s ass as Hulk Hogan was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Dwayne… he’s a pretty good ass-kisser… always was and still is. Oops… I’m breaking the fourth wall. [Punk waves to the camera.] I am the best… wrestler… in the world. I’ve been the best ever since Day One when I walked into this company, and I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because Paul Heyman saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a Paul Heyman guy. You know who else was a Paul Heyman guy? Brock Lesnar… and he split, just like I’m splittin’, but the biggest difference between me and Brock is that I’m going to leave with the WWE Championship.

I’ve grabbed so many of Vincent K. McMahon’s imaginary brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that they’re just that. They’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me, and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I’ve proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this microphone, in that ring, and even on commentary. Nobody can touch me. And yet, no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collectors’ cups, I’m not on the cover of the program, I’m barely promoted, I don’t get to be in movies, I’m not on any crappy show on the USA Network, I’m not on the poster of WrestleMania, I’m not on the signature that’s produced at the start of the show. I’m not on Conan O’Brian, I’m not on Jimmy Fallon, but the fact of the matter is I should be, and trust me, this isn’t sour grapes, but the fact that “Dwayne” is in the main event of WrestleMania next year and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight, those of you who are cheering me right now… you are just as big a part of me leaving as anyone else, because you’re the ones sipping out of those collector cups right now, you’re the ones that buy those programs that my face isn’t on the cover of, and then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face thinking you can get an autograph and sell it on eBay because you’re too lazy to get a real job.

I’m leaving with the WWE championship on July 17 and hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling… maybe I’ll go back to Ring of Honor… [Punk waves to the camera again] hey, Colt Cabana, how you doing? The reason I’m leaving is you people because after I’m gone you’re still going to pour money into this company — I’m just a spoke on the wheel — the wheel’s gonna keep turning. And I understand that… that Vince McMahon’s gonna make money despite himself… he’s a millionaire who should be a billionaire… you know why he’s not a billionaire? It’s because he surrounds himself with glad-handing nonsensical [censored] yes-men like John Lauranitis, who’s gonna tell him everything he wants to hear… and I’d like to think that maybe this company will be better after Vince McMahon is dead, but the fact is it’s gonna get taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

Let me tell you a personal story about Vince McMahon. You know we do this whole bully campaign…

(Microphone is cut off. Punk hits the mic a few times, says something inaudible, yells “I’ve been silenced”, and we fade to black.)​

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
***Chavo Guererro is seen heading to the workout facility***

Chavo Guererro: Where the hell is everybody?

***Shrugs shoulders and keeps walking***

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Natalya was driving home from working out at the Gym when she came across a sign that said "HOH Wrestler's Needed, If Interested Please Stop in and Pay a visit to Mr Tom Dreamer
"Hmm....This sounds like its right up my alley. I'll just stop in and take a look around and see if I cant Find this Mr Dreamer"

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
"First off, I'd like to thank u for accepting me, Tommy.
Secondly, Im gonna prove to everyone here that Im gonna do everything and anything it takes to win that tables Match against Big Show. He doesnt scare me. Now, If u dnt mind, Where is ur Training facility? I'd like to start working out so Im in good shape for my match."

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
After hearing and seeing the comotion of the Medical Staff and Security running towards the training facility, Natalya decides to take a sneak peak to see what the Comotion was about.
"Hmm... I wonder What happened In here? Well, Guess I'll leave them alone and Go find this Mr Dreamer and his Office."
While Nat searches for the Main Office she accidently came face to face with The Big Show......

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

As Ambrose is leaving Dreamer's Office, He begins to think about the up coming match set for Thursday. Going thru some "Crazy" Ideas in his mind. Since its late, He's gonna head home and come back in the morning to begin his training. He stops and asks himself before getting into his car.

"I Wonder who will be my Trainer?"

Last edited:
Reactions: AngleV2

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
2116-big-show-wallpapers.jpg

---Future HoH Heavyweight Champion BigShow enters the arena and heads to the Locker Room to prepare for his Main Event Match tonight on Velocity---

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
After Spending a couple Hours Training this Morning and spending some time at The Gym, The Lunatic Fringe Is Ready for the Main Event Match. Looking at himself in the locker room mirror, He says to himself:
*Ah, Big Show... U better get ready Cause this Lunatic Is bringing all he's got to the Ring tonight, I'll Be READY!*

Reactions: AngleV2

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
"U better believe Im Ready, Tommy Boy! Im gonna go out there and Give it my best... I was BORN Ready"

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
-Tables Match-
(Hardcore Heavyweight Championship)

Bigshow Vs. Dean Ambrose

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentleman this is your Main Event and it is a Tables Match for the HoH World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first..from Cincinnati, Ohio.."The Lunatic Fringe" Dean Ambrose!

*Ambrose jumps from behind the backstage curtain and raises a baseball bat high up as the crowd chants his name all the way down the ramp and into the ring*

Lillian: And his opponent...fighting out of Tampa, Fl..."The Worlds Largest Athlete" The Bigshow!

*Bighow comes walking out on stage with a folded table under each arm*

*Show heads straight for the ring with all his focus on Dean Ambrose. He places both tables down outside the ring before entering*

-Bell Rings
-Dean Ambrose lunges at Bigshow hitting him with body shots and a couple knee shots as well
-Bigshow absorbs his blows and pushes him hard sending Ambrose tumbling backwards
-Bigshow charges Dean attempting a clothesline but Dean ducks and pokes Show in the eyes
-Bigshow holds his eyes having trouble seeing and tries to recover quickly
-Ambrose grabs the baseball bat he brought and strikes Shows left leg sending him to one knee
-Dean goes for his signature Dirty Deeds but Bigshow over powers him and pushes him backward tumbling yet again
-Show manages to get to his feet but Ambrose comes charging back going for a clothesline
-Dean connects with the clothesline but it bounces right off Bigshows chest doing nothing
- Ambrose stands there for a moment unsure what he needs to do to take him down
-Bigshow glares down at Dean and grabs him by the throat
-Dean gasps for air as Show begins squeezing his wind pipe shut
- With no other choice Dean kicks Show hard in the groin forcing him to release his throat
-Show bends over forward in pain and Dean quickly grabs the bat and cracks it in half across Bigshows back
-Bigshow yells in pain and goes to one knee holding his back
-Dean rolls out of the ring quickly and brings in a table
-Ambrose sets up the table and turns around to get back to beating his opponent
-When Dean turns around he is smashed over the head with a steel chair by Show eho has recovered
-Bigshow continues to smack Ambrose with the chair until it is bent up and destroyed
-Bigshow forces Ambrose to his feet and grabs him by the throat before raising him high in the air
-Show then sends Dean crashing down with his signature ChokeSlam through the table he originally set up

Referee: Thats it! Bigshow broke Ambrose through the table!Ring the bell!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner...and the NEW HoH World Heavyweight Champion.. The Bigshow!

080402_thebigshow.jpg

*Bigshow is handed his HoH World Championship and he throws it over his shoulder in confidence*

*He raises both middle fingers at the HoH crowd in attendance as they boo and begin to throw trash at him and in the ring*

*Bigshow heads up the ramp and the show fades as he holds up his Hardcore Heavyweight Championship*

Well, Dean Brought all he had.... Just not quite enough. Congrats Big Show!

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
20120622_DYK_Big_Show_Title_zps1axvy4f_edit_1408894521563_zpsyaxb4ufz.jpg

---HoH's newest World Champion Bigshow is backstage in his LR watching the replay of his World Championship victory---

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
After such a Tough Match, Ambrose decided to head back to his Hotel Room for the night. He watched the replay of his and Show's match and wondered what he could've done differently. After a while, He decides to take a hot shower and head to bed for tonight. He has a busy day tomorrow at the Gym and Training Facility.