• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
tumblr_inline_ngjn6mMVGH1sj4qvu.gif
200.gif

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ambrose overheard Jericho Talking on the phone and laughs to himself.

*Well, that Jericho thinks they're gonna win. Well, Natalya, Roman and I will give them a match they'll regret stepping into*

Ambrose is seen walking the hallway backstage after working out. The Camera Following close behind. As He walks around the corner he accidently bumps into Khali.

Oh, Hey, Big Khali! How are things with you? Havnt seen ya around in awhile since leaving the last place. Are you hungry? Why dont we head over to the Catering and we can talk some more?

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OOC- Just to give u guys a heads up, I may not be on here Sat. My two guy friends and I are hanging out together. (I bet Green Ranger will be happy that I wont be on, On Sat. :emoji_wink: )

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score

big_show_wallpaper.jpg

--Bigshow enters the arena after his promo shoot on "Conan" and heads towards the training facility--

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score

*HoH Owner/GM Tommy Dreamer is in his office preparing for Velocity tonight*

*Matt Morgan is seen inside the HoH performance center mixing it up in the ring with Sharkboy*

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Natalya is in her dressing Room getting ready for tonights Velocity show. She's feeling a tad nervous. It'll be her first time wrestling a Guy. Especially since after what Show did to her. But she won't let that ruin her Trian of thought.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Roman Reigns drive up in his SUV, parks the hop out already wearing his gear and his new "The Family, We're Nothing More Than Hardcore." sweatshirt. He goes to stretch a bit in the training area.*

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Jinder Mahal, The Great Khali and The Singh Brothers are nearby, and notice 'The Family'. Jinder takes one look at each member before turning back to the other three, he points at them and says...

"They are trash. Ignore them."

The Curry Crusaders walk off.

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
OOC- My apologies everyone but Velocity is being rescheduled for tomorrow (FRIDAY NIGHT @ 9PM). I got in a car accident today(Im perfectly fine just no more car) and am dealing with figuring out a ride to work in the morning, back home, etc. Sooo yeah the show will be airing tomorrow night. Thanks for everyones understanding.

Reactions: LoneStar305

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
OOC- My apologies everyone but Velocity is being rescheduled for tomorrow (FRIDAY NIGHT @ 9PM). I got in a car accident today(Im perfectly fine just no more car) and am dealing with figuring out a ride to work in the morning, back home, etc. Sooo yeah the show will be airing tomorrow night. Thanks for everyones understanding.

Dang, sorry to hear.