• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Cheech and Chong will guest host Raw. With it being a PG show I doubt they will be getting alot of airtime which is a good thing. Hopefully we get to see atleast one MITB qualifier tonight. Bret Hart will be LIVE on Raw tonight as well as Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase which most likely means Orton vs. Ted won't happen at Mania.

Wordlife

Cheech & Chong For THE WIN!

But PG will ruin their gimmick, wish they could bring that burrito blunt from Up In Smoke on Raw.... :smh

LKP

I hope Randy Orton kicks the crap out of legacy tonight. I can see orton, hhh and kofi vs legacy and sheamus also. if not at Wm 26 then on this weeks raw.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I hope Randy Orton kicks the crap out of legacy tonight. I can see orton, hhh and kofi vs legacy and sheamus also. if not at Wm 26 then on this weeks raw.

They are doing that match at a house show. I sure as hell hope they don't actually have that match on tv. Orton just got done feuding with Kofi. And his epic feud with Triple H before that.

LKP

I'm sure somehow they will have Orton not wanting to tag up with those two but int he end he hates legacy so i think its pg also. So i think we may see it. Someone said we would not get Orton vs cena again and in the cell we saw it so...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I could see the Orton-DiBiase match not even happening, and if it does, it'll end in a no contest/disqualification.

We're treated to Cody-ference, he and Ted lay out Orton. Ted then turns on Rhodes.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
So what if he hates Legacy. That still doesn't alter the fact that he just had a feud with Triple H and Kingston within the last 12 months. Kofi was just recently. Why would Triple H or Kingston even want to team with Orton? IF they have that match, Hunter and Kingston better not even tag in Orton.

LKP

Orton tags himself in. There will be a stipulation as in if Orton hhh or kofi do not get along and tag they are out of WM26.

kingovkings

Reaction score
So what if he hates Legacy. That still doesn't alter the fact that he just had a feud with Triple H and Kingston within the last 12 months. Kofi was just recently. Why would Triple H or Kingston even want to team with Orton? IF they have that match, Hunter and Kingston better not even tag in Orton.

I agree that some fucked up lazy arsed writing. If that happens it makes no sense what so ever, It's Blue. A house show were it's not televised, Then yeah maybe. But if it's on TV then NO WAY.

Orton tags himself in. There will be a stipulation as in if Orton hhh or kofi do not get along and tag they are out of WM26.

Well it better be something thing along the lines that they are forced to do it. Because it will shit all over the feud's Orton had with HHH/Kofi.

LKP

None of them where awesome though lol. orton vs hh was good 2004-05 and the ONS 08 Stand off was good. Orton propelled Kofi on raw that's it.

Mister J

Reaction score
Yeah. I really can't wait for WWE to screw over Cody Rhodes again. WWE likes screwing over the good wrestlers.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Yeah. I really can't wait for WWE to screw over Cody Rhodes again. WWE likes screwing over the good wrestlers.

Oh, turn that frown upside down mister! And never fear, The Miz will be there to make everything......awesome!

Come on now, we all know it takes more that just being a 'good wrestler' to get by in the business. Cody may be going places someday, but you can't really believe he could be a credible star alone at this point in his career. Be happy he is in the picture at all, because without this angle with Orton, I bet Legacy as a tag team would be floundering much the way that the Hart Dynasty is doing on Smackdown.

Mister J

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes is a real badass. He doesn't even wear pads on his knees.

Nation

Rhodes has been carrying Ted for a while now. Without Rhodes he would not even look like a heel.

Mister J

Reaction score
Rhodes has been carrying Ted for a while now. Without Rhodes he would not even look like a heel.

His reward is becoming a jobber while Ted DiBiase becomes the next big star in WWE.