03/01 RAW Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Rhodes has been carrying Ted for a while now. Without Rhodes he would not even look like a heel.

So you believe that without DiBiase as his partner, Cody would have achieved anything at this point? I think if he had been thrown in the bull pen alone he may have just ended up like another Jack Swagger.

Mister J

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes carries Legacy. He's the best wrestler in the group.

straight_edge76

But is he the best performer?

Because that is what it takes to get anywhere in this buisness. You could find thousands of great wrestlers but to make it in the big time it takes charisma. Which Cody imo is seriously lacking in.

tbh I like DiBiase better but as a wrestler I do agree with J Bonez' statement.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes carries Legacy. He's the best wrestler in the group.

And yet he has absolutely zero likability. That would be a huge handicap for him to overcome if he was on his own. I know others would disagree, but I think the only reason either Rhodes or DiBiase hasn't been thrown out on their ass yet is because they have each other to lean on. Oh, and having Orton there didn't hurt them either.

Mister J

Reaction score
It also has to be very embarrassing to be under the leadership of Randy Orton.

LadyHotrod

Cheech and Chong will guest host Raw. With it being a PG show I doubt they will be getting alot of airtime which is a good thing.

?

Cheech and Chong are lulz. I have no idea how not having much screen time is a good thing here.

Nation

So you believe that without DiBiase as his partner, Cody would have achieved anything at this point? I think if he had been thrown in the bull pen alone he may have just ended up like another Jack Swagger.

Doubt it. But at least he wouldn't have to carry Ted's dead weight anymore.

Mister J

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes reminds me of old school wrestlers like Jack Brisco and Dory Funk Jr. He also has the look of a UFC fighter.

xtremebadass

I still don't have his or Ted's finisher down pat. They have been around for how long? I think I should know their finishers by now but they never really perform the move or emphasize them enough to stick in my mind. Isn't Rhodes' finisher like a reverse Moonlight Drive?

J

Tonight = Raw for Stoners =DD If only Jeff, Sabu, RVD, Brian Kendrick, ext were there =[[