03/01 RAW Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

I thought it was called Cross Rhodes, and it's pretty good. So who thinks CM Punk should be on Raw?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I think so. He is so much better in the mega limelight and on Smackdown, thy limelight is more on up and coming superstars than superstars that are getting accomplished. CM Punk would strive more IMO.

LadyHotrod

Tonight = Raw for Stoners =DD If only Jeff, Sabu, RVD, Brian Kendrick, ext were there =[[

LMAO.

Seriously, fuck this HBK/Taker video. It is a great video but I don't need to waste 10 minutes of every show watching it. FUCK.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
As long as Orton stays as he is now, he will be great for Raw for the time being. As long as he stays away from Triple H's nose he may be good for Raw.

Mister J

Reaction score
Orton/DiBiase was very boring. I tried my best not to fall asleep because i knew Cody Rhodes was going to interfere in the match. Batista promo was the best thing on RAW tonight. It's probably one of the most interesting promos on RAW in a long time.

xtremebadass

That Cena/Batista promo was pretty hardcore. I think it pulled more fans into that feud since Batista finally revealed why he hates Cena so much. Before the feud was like "WTF is going on?" Now it is clear and it really has escalated in just one night.

I think Edge/Jericho is going to have to up its game to top Cena/Batista's feud

noumenon

Cena's half of the promo was terrible, Batista on the other hand was actually quite entertaining. I guess he's GeorgeMichaelsTISTA now with that look huh?

I LOVED Sheamus' beat down on HHH. Finally this guy is going to get a REAL one on one feud. I really think HHH is going to bring out the best of this guy on all fronts. It just needs to be done properly...bad ass heel vs. bad ass face. No constant chicken shit hit and runs or HHH constantly burying him. I want to see this booked so he looks STRONGER than HHH.

LKP

Where has my post gone?

Raw was alright. Cena vs Batista would be ok but the promo made this match up. Batista stepped it up a notch and i think cena silent at the end of the promo was brilliant. Lets hope the match lives up to the hype.

Mister J

Reaction score
Batista's promo was better than any promo John Cena has done in the WWE. I've seen them all and nothing compares to Batista's promo. I still think Batista sucks as a world champion though. He just doesn't put much effort into his matches.

kingovkings

Reaction score
As long as Orton stays as he is now, he will be great for Raw for the time being. As long as he stays away from Triple H's nose he may be good for Raw.

WTF ?????????

Back to RAW. I thought the whole show was pretty good this week.

Host were funny IMO.

Cena/Tista feud finally on track at least we can get the point of the feud now. The promo was good Tista anyway he stepped up his mic skills at last. Cena not so much. I thought his promo was meh. WTF was tista wearing, Seriously is he going for how gayer he can look each week.

Diva's match, Don't know skipped it.

MITB matches good results but both matches ended too quick. Could have done with out the diva match and added time to MITB matches.

Vince/Bret I'm on the fence about this match. I dont see how they will put on a half decent match let alone a fully decent match. Vince has never been gifted in the ring anyway, And Bret doesn't look to steady on his feet. I dont know i just hope the last impression we get of Bret is not looking a complete tool in the ring.

DX/Showmiz good match. Liked the HBK lashing out at trips thing, What with that and HHH cutting a cuties lick arse promo on HBK at the start of raw that should go good for setting up HHH/Sheamus as the dominant destructive Heel VS the totally super nice baby face.

As someone else said Nou i think. I think HHH will do a wicked job building up and making Sheamus look like the shit. I think it will be a nice little solid four week feud for Sheamus. Something he has lacked since his big push.

Anyway good Raw and good build to Mania.

straight_edge76

Honestly, the Bret/Vince segment was imo the best part of Raw aside from HHH/Sheamus and The Main event. This match, which I was totally against at the very beginning is starting to win me over. I know though, that it is going to be total shit but the storyline alone makes for an interesting meeting at Mania.

LKP

I tell you as most people know i hate cena and Batista. But if Batista cuts promos like that every week, fuck his in ring skills promos will do it for me. He earned a little respect from me last night.
And yes the Mitb qualifying matches were very short last night.

Mister J

Reaction score
WWE needs to bring up some new main eventers like Christian and William Regal. Those two wrestlers deserve to be main eventers more than anyone in WWE.