Zack Ryder - Z!, True Long Island Story

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
His last episode was my favorite ever. I would seriously recommend to watch it, I couldn't stop laughing. Every segment had me cracking up, I am on the Ryder Revolution and making a poster when I go the 13th.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
[YOUTUBE]Vdy8hL_trfg[/YOUTUBE]

Loved the singing in the car. Broski in the Bottle was the funniest. Another appearance from Cena at the end of this video as well.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
My favorite episode to date by far. I was cracking up during the singing, and I totally LOST it when he started "Broski in a Bottle." Also, Broski of the week was the funniest I have seen too, and the ending was pretty amazing because I remember catching that on Raw. All in all, great episode, and he just leaves me craving for me.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
[YOUTUBE]ikHAbRq1YM0[/YOUTUBE]

DeMott is great "Greener than goose shit". Priceless that Ryder was so happy about having a match even though he lost. Broski of the week was great, La Broski and the dog fistbumping. I completely lost it when he was training and started chasing the dog. Handstand push-ups into the gel was hilarious. The best episode by far, great from start to finish.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
[YOUTUBE]40cedXBt0pw[/YOUTUBE]

Missed this show until today even though it was posted six days ago.

Great show as always. Liked the WWE putting Zack Ryder on the backburner. Broski of the week was good as well.

Just wanted to point out that on wweshop.com they haven't added Ryder headbands yet but he is one of the featured wrestlers on the wesbite. Unfortunately it is just promoting his photos. Why not start producing his headbands and sell them for $10 a piece, they will make a heap of money from it.

zach_1015x493.jpg

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
[YOUTUBE]Yr6vtwI2YVk[/YOUTUBE]

Missed a couple of shows but here is episode 22. It is a short one at less than four minutes which is a pity. In the future episodes I hope to see some footage from his work on Superstars and him commenting on that plus his appearance on RAW.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
[YOUTUBE]N3eC-iXJjZM[/YOUTUBE]

Great intro by Mean Gene, he has an awesome voice. Browski of the week was amazing this week, best I have seen by far. Appearances from Joey Styles and Justin Roberts as well.

Just put this guy on television. Hoping that with HHH "taking over" RAW Ryder will be put on the show.