Zack Ryder - Z!, True Long Island Story

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Has anyone else been watching his Youtube videos? I have just got into them and they are fantastic. A lot of fun to watch and I don't know why WWE haven't taken advantage of this. Surely they could have given him five minutes on Superstars, when it was still on, to show his videos. I like that Ryder is showing some initiative, he isn't being used often and so he has taken it upon himself to get fans and get his gimmick over. Surely WWE have seen these videos and they need to use this guy more.

Here is the latest video:

[YOUTUBE]My7ve2WXiU8[/YOUTUBE]

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
[YOUTUBE]dyQoXvq64PU[/YOUTUBE]

Another fantastic video. I have to admit that I laughed at the WWE missing the boat skit and also at the I am trying to get over skit. It is ridiculous that WWE haven't pushed this guy, he is making these videos himself, he is showing so much charisma on the videos and the guy can wrestle. It is good seeing a talent actually take it upon themselves to try to get themselves a fan base. This video was uploaded less than two days ago and it already has 50,000 views! That is incredible for a wrestling video that receives no promotion at all from WWE. They should at least plug it on their website.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
This is pretty good stuff. I was cracking up when he was yelling Cena was on the show. I was always a Ryder fan just like all my friends. He's a Long Island guy which is not to far from my town. He's talented and can wrestle, I really hope he gets a push soon. That Morrison thing was great too.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah his reaction to Cena doing a walk through on his show was great and it is cool that a guy like Cena would help him out by going on his show. His dad being a Morrison fan is hilarious and again it is cool seeing his dad doing the skits with him. I don't see what would be so hard for WWE to show these videos on their website or even promote the videos when he is on WWE tv.

Lewb

Reaction score
this is genuinely one of the funniest things on youtube right now, the banter between him and his dad is brilliant. Theres a joke on a previous episode with "WWE dropped the ball with Zack Ryder" funny as. Subscriber to this already, fantastic.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
[YOUTUBE]BBstw8dz-Ok[/YOUTUBE]

Episode ten is another great video. Great move to dismiss the Ryder = Ratings sign and to give fans suggestions on what they can hold up. Hopefully a lot of fans bring these signs to RAW next week. Invizible jump rope reminds me of the "ads" they used to run in Reno 911! Scott Stanford should use this charisma when he is commentating, or he could be the Don West of wweshop. His last video is at around 95k views so hopefully this one gets above the 100k mark.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Thanks for posting those Troy, and you are correct it would be worth WWE useing them to give him a push. Lets face it they have struggled with a lot of other rookie talent, so Ryder is a worth a shot. An adventege he has is that a lot of fans don't really know him too well, and so there is space to build a character out of nothing, and make it fresh, where as with some guys who they have tried a number of things with, when they don't work out it is then much harder to get them over.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
That Prince Lea thing was hilarious, I really enjoy Zach. The guy reminds me of the classic party animal and it's funny to see.

Guano

Reaction score
When I first heard that Zack Ryder had a Youtube show, I wasn't expecting all that much. However, I watched a majority of his episodes and they are hilarious and I wasn't expecting that when I first watched an episode. He's made me a Zack Ryder fan, because of his Youtube channel. Now, I can't stop thinking that Zack Ryder deserves a much needed push from WWE Creative. I'm not entirely sure where Zack Ryder will go with his Youtube career, but its been working rather well for him.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It shows WWE that he can make them money as well. Hopefully they start selling those head bands since that will easily become a big seller even without him being on tv. He has enough dedicated fans that they will buy the merchandise and wear it to the shows. Eventually WWE have to give him a shot on RAW, or Smackdown if he is traded, just to see how big he can get.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I can see Ryder making good success on SD, I feel more though would see him on Monday night Raw. I am still shocked his shirt is out of stock it is hilarious.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
[YOUTUBE]k9-Gu6NhNQE[/YOUTUBE]

The view count just keeps growing for these videos. The last two have had more than 100k views in a week and this one has only been posted for three days and has had 66k views. WWE need to do something with him and I still can't believe he wasn't moved during the draft.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
That one was one of my favorites, he needs to do more with his dad. Those arguments with his dad over Morrison never fail to make me laugh. Some of my favorite Ryder moments was Princess Leah, him puking after drinking a protein drink of coke, vodka, tequilla, and sdveka, and when he got Cena on the show.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
That one was one of my favorites, he needs to do more with his dad. Those arguments with his dad over Morrison never fail to make me laugh. Some of my favorite Ryder moments was Princess Leah, him puking after drinking a protein drink of coke, vodka, tequilla, and sdveka, and when he got Cena on the show.

Agreed I love when he gets mad at his dad. I think they are so funny, I also love his moments with Big O those are hilarious... "More weights equal more dates". Ha had me laughing so hard.