Zach Anner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You know what? I can see why you might believe that.
I just don't roll like that. I'm not that dense. My heart isn't made of gold.
Like I said, I see where you're going and where you took that statement.

I live in the moment. He lives in the moment. That's all I see.
CP Doesnt define him you idiot. Join the real world and appreciate him for what he is.

If you joined him today and had 11 views they might be pity, but the majority of his are not for the same reason. Him having CP doesnt define him you fucking dolt, what he brings to the table does.

He is a funny person who makes great videos, regardless of his situation. If Zach Anner weren't CP he would still be a person worth watching on youtube. It isn't his CP that defines him, it's idiots like you who label him causing the issue. He is hilarious and i could give a fuck about what you think brother. If he didn't have CP or because he has it is not the point of this, it's his videos and the hilarity of his personality that defines him.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'll say it in Spanish....

No.

Okay, let me make this clear now. This cat went from getting a chuckle, to unfunny, to not funny at all in the span of about six minutes.

I never realized cats still got butt-hurt because someone doesn't like their hero

Last edited:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
CP Doesnt define him you idiot. Join the real world and appreciate him for what he is.

If you joined him today and had 11 views they might be pity, but the majority of his are not for the same reason. Him having CP doesnt define him you fucking dolt, what he brings to the table does.

He is a funny person who makes great videos, regardless of his situation. If Zach Anner weren't CP he would still be a person worth watching on youtube. It isn't his CP that defines him, it's idiots like you who label him causing the issue. He is hilarious and i could give a fuck about what you think brother. If he didn't have CP or because he has it is not the point of this, it's his videos and the hilarity of his personality that defines him.
You're taking this too seriously. Save your crusade for someone who hates people with CP

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Because I'm the person who claimed he wasn't funny because of a disorder.

Does anyone wanna eat dog shit to challenge me?
And I still don't care if that's how you feel. Of all the people in this thread, you're the only cat still butt-hurt over it.
If he were your brother, I'd get it
If he were your cousin, I'd get that
Stop crying about it. He's not funny. Stop trying to teach me a lesson when I stopped giving a f*** 8 posts ago

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I made it literally 4 seconds into the first vid before clicking it off.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Saved posts to remind myself why i shit on your threads.

Danielson you should have been fired.
D'z I dont even need to say it.
Deth get a fucking real job.

You dont enjoy it, ok, but why you gotta troll it? All 3 of you make way shittier LR threads crying about your job, your lack of IRL relationship or your girlfriends. Does anyone give a sincere fuck? I think you all answered the question for me here.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
510e52c4423e762deee1d12b228da7aa.gif

I play along with your, D'z and especially Brita and christians dogshit threads. No courtesy for the champ?

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score

You dont enjoy it, ok, but why you gotta troll it? All 3 of you make way shittier LR threads crying about your job, your lack of IRL relationship or your girlfriends. Does anyone give a sincere fuck? I think you all answered the question for me here.
2a2423716cd0b871e76ab0a8bd270bb5.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

lol get a life negro

Reactions: Swift