Zach Anner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure if i already made a thread for him, but I figured "fuck it, it can't be worse than a Christian or Brita LR thread, why not?"

Easily one of the funniest dudes on youtube. No script, no random bs nonsense, dude is on point 24/7 eleven. Thanks to Schmoyoho for this business, so glad I found his page.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Schmoyoho

@DK James @Nickelodeon @Frankthejock? Couldnt find his username. He's a buffalo fan, he can't be too far away. Find Zach Anner and complete my life. Dude is absolutely fucking hilarious, watched most of his vids over the last 2 months and love/laugh at every one. Dude is 100% hilarious with his random banter.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cerebral palsy. Doesnt make him any less hilarious. The latest workout Wednesday with the tennis skort was so fucking awesome.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Watch two of his vids and tell me he doesnt crack you up something fierce. The one's i posted are my favorite but all of them are seriously awesome.
The fact he has CP, makes it slightly less funny actually. Less funny but not necessarily unfunny.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The fact he has CP, makes it slightly less funny actually. Less funny but not necessarily unfunny.
Why dude can't be hilarious because he has a disorder? He is awesome as hell, if you are looking for a pity party for CP people look elsewhere, he isnt cashing in on his deal, so what makes him any different from you or I?

Dat Kid would kill for his views.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

LMFAO how is this not amazing, dude isnt being exploited. Zach Anner is top 5 funniest dudes on youtube, easily.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm gonna keep whoring this as I go.

"flour and sugar, building blocks of life."

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I love Zach.. his videos are hilarious... and he is extremely intelligent in his humor and in his business practices.

The CP did not affect his intellectual abilities as it does a lot of other people with CP.. with him it hit him hardest in motor skills which limits function but is not 100% debilitating.

Watch him work with Oprah.. absolute brilliance...

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
This guy needs his own TV show. I would totes watch every week.

Aids would just torrent it but what ever.