• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ys Origin Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
People seriously are whining about CP lying of editing post?

He was scum, that's what scum do, they lie.

What you expected an honest scum?

Sure, lets play next game so that all scum members need to claim right up front they are scum.

Sure, lying about something as editing post isn't exactly what you guys usually do. But maybe, just maybe.. you oughta not buy into every little detail in the game.

People lie, thats what they do.

CP wasn't believed as confirmed town by anyone except Rugrat, and Lethal even shot at him and wondered if he got blocked because he didn't die.

If Lethal's shot had gone through, CP would have died, you guys would have seen the scum flip and figured "oh he lied about edit, big deal. He's ded"

But he swept the whole town team. Not bad from a player who's won these games for years now.

I'm sure Magic doesn't have problem with the edit thing, or does he?

Where was this when you were being lynched?

Big Man

Sure, lets play next game so that all scum members need to claim right up front they are scum.

Sure, lying about something as editing post isn't exactly what you guys usually do. But maybe, just maybe.. you oughta not buy into every little detail in the game.

CP wasn't believed as confirmed town by anyone except Rugrat, and Lethal even shot at him and wondered if he got blocked because he didn't die.

If Lethal's shot had gone through, CP would have died, you guys would have seen the scum flip and figured "oh he lied about edit, big deal. He's ded"

But he swept the whole town team. Not bad from a player who's won these games for years now.

this is a good post

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
He didn't act upon it because CP convinced him not to. :francis
he asked me to admit to lying. as scum. it was a ridiculous request

I also told him he can do whatever he wants, there wasn't much convincing

magic doesn't. Nor Alco, probably.

Seems to be a new gen thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.