• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ys Origin Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Yeah, I have a very hard time believing that I was roleblocked, so maybe the petrification had something to do with it.

The only reason I could say people would want me blocked is to save Smark and Barry, the 2 that I had my disagreement with.

Tbh I just disagree with that because that would require people knowing you were the vig beforehand.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
End of Day 2

PHEN0M
8 (Alco, Rugrat, Odo, TheRedPrince, Jeffatron, Big Man, V. Skybox, Grim)​
Big Man
3 (Hohenheim of Light, Darth Lethal)​
Hohenheim of Light
3 (MyPrerogative, Tearjerker, PHEN0M)​

PHEN0M was slaughtered...

Welcome to Ys Origin Mafia!
Eolia.jpg

You are Eolia - Ys Aligned Acolyte

Role: Vanilla Townie

Eolia is an acolyte of Solomon Shrine and was selected as a member of the surface search party. She is kind-hearted but is also quick to get worried when things go wrong.

You are a Vanilla Townie, meaning you possess no special abilities.

You win when all threats to Ys have been eliminated.

Night 2 has begun. You have 12 hours to send in your actions.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
what if the people who actually try and play the game are the ones not playing the game and the ones who just do random shit and spaz out on people were the ones really playing the game all along

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
well I don't wanna add fuel to the negativity fire. disappointing and frustrating phase for sure but let's move on

whether magic is scum or not he should be cured so if somebody can do that somehow that'd be great

should probably mass claim d3. all the good likely town roles are out so might as well force scum to claim

Status
Not open for further replies.