Ys Origin Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
2 dead town, plus the vig, BG and watcher outed.

I'm not shooting tonight, btw. Not worth the risk.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Meh, i said i was sorry nom. Show up next time.

Reaction score
FTR if you thin kthat Odo/Smark exchange was bad, you haven't seen dicks lol. That shit was tame a.f

:pogba

I’m just going to follow smark from now on, he already has the answers

As long as he gets to change answers post to post.

Far more certain CP is scum. I’d be willing to bet on it.

Hence why I wanted him to duel me.

If CP is scum, I’m certain HOL is.

So if it was up to me, Banez to win the duel. Lynch HOL.

So you're far more certain CP is scum, but if CP is scum, I'm for certain scum.

:blaze:

And let's be honest, the only reason you started calling me scum is because I questioned you on your claim, which is a pretty terrible look.

Reaction score
Banez and Rugrat. Which I’ve backed off when Rugrat came out with cop results. But now I’m not sure.

man you're so full of shit

:walt2

How? I had Banez has a scum read before Rugrat face his vanilla results. Go back. One list was given because you asked me for it. And I’ve mentioned many times since the duel started I think he’s gonna flip town because CP had no problem with it. Jesus.

Just lynch me already.

Is your defence going to entirely consist of "lynch me"?

I'm more curious about MP in all of this since he's clearly hitched onto Smark.

:points

I think MP is town, in fact I’m fairly certain of it

So certain why? I get the claim, but the usage isn't stacking up for me, and his play has been super suspect this phase.

Reaction score
for the amount of posts he's had I'd expect more substance. he's been joking a lot and a lot of his focus has been on Smark. I also don't recall him waiting for people to tell him what to do back in the day.

It's not back in the day though, is it?

And these reasons are top fluff. Joking a lot? Not enough substance? Be more vague, Big Man. What is it about my play that makes you think I'm scum?

im not actively reading PHEN0M or Juice scum. could we possibly get a replacement for Juice since he hasn't posted in 2 and a half days?

Well yes, it's hard to actively read players who hardly post as scum. You seem to want me lynched and taking attention off the inactives so this wagon can form:

Vote HOL.

I am now. And so is MP I believe.
Unvote
Vote HOL

I mean... sure? Not sure what you stand to gain from this, Smark, but okay.
:francis

Just this once.

Vote: HoL

Wow okay, it took all of 1 page for this wagon to form on me (I'm not shading you skybox, pls don't attack) and there's literally no case to defend against.

You guys are the best.

Reaction score
I believe Lethal and Rugrat's claims. Jeff and Sky are confirmed. I'm pretty happy with Odo and CP too as far as following their own instincts rather than playing to public sentiments in the rush to just get somebody lynched quick.

Smark is scummy af. Wanted to lynch me while I was SLEEP even though there was plenty of time for day, and the case on me is flimsy at best, empty at worst. MyP was fairly happy to echo whatever Smark said. I can't remember what Big Man's long list of alignments had to say about that. I think Big Man is also scum fwtw.

Being null on Alco is p bad. Activity is not a tell for him, but after Phenom's flip, I'm a little reluctant to lynch someone simply because they aren't being useful. And even if we might, I'd sooner lynch Juice.

I don't think I'll be killed cos scum may think I can be mislynched, but if I get petrified, don't lynch me, especially after the entire case on me was supposed to be about my flip.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeesh what a bad day

Smark, I have a question. Everything you’re scum reading CP for had happened prior, but you waited until after I (and by extension other folk) voted him on day 1 to verbalise any of those thoughts, and since then you’re stuck on him 100% as being scum? You then had a read of HoL being 100% scum IF CP is, but you wanted to lynch HoL?

Can you see how this doesn’t make sense from a logical point of view? Can you see why I think there’s something untoward going on here?

Alco

Reaction score
Of course Phenom was town.

Alco

Reaction score
Btw, Jeff, i'm no longer in Brazil, so tagging me at 3.45 AM is probably not gonna accomplish a lot :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.