Ys Origin Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
youve played with him

She can't remember it because only memories she has of playing with me are the times when she got lynched day 1 or she took that random shot out of nowhere day 1 and daykilled me.

Reaction score
OK so I got tagged with a question: "are you confident as scum." Question asker's posting has kinda come across as veiled hostility today, so I'll just respond separately with a general answer to all. Please don't read or you'll cry, as tushy wipes are standard currency now.

All I'll say is that regardless of my alignment, I would have approached this game differently knowing what I know now about the game dynamics and pace.

Not gonna say how I'd play as scum because that's meaningless/weak. We come from different websites in past games, and before this worldwide pandemic I hadn't played regularly in years. People change.

However, I'm no stranger to getting dragged as crazy useless town to late-game situations where I have to get serious, make somewhat coherent posts about what I've been blindly digging through, agonize and make my own decisions with dumb reasoning. Tinfoil tinfoil tinfoil! Squeaky clean capable player vs. scummier messier player! If given 72 hours, I might even use up the duration for one simple decision lol. That's the most memorable part of the game, even if my decision ends up losing the game for town. People I used to play with regularly (years ago before this pandemic stuff) would literally have dreams about the game because it got so intense.

Obviously the above won't happen in this game. Shoo-in for N1 kill or D2 lynch. And I really was busy, so this pace is just too fast for me and I had to throw out some AtE to try to survive a day. Had a lot of fun though with y'all the past two weeks! Keep it going, got something good going on here with a ton of history! Migration with loss of regulars notwithstanding. Very good new site layout and functionality (ISOs are lit). Out with the Mafia is dead talk. The flip will probably mildly surprise vetted mason Jeff and his fellow town, but play-wise it was my fault. Whatever, it's early in the game and game's there for the taking! Most of town should probably be reading me as scum at this point, and I don't blame them. Shot myself in the foot. Indy-Haza actually nailed my alignment correctly with the "elaborate woe is me posting but I think he is town" observation. I didn't really think Haza was scum fwiw, but he was anti-town so whatever. And Smark read my alignment correctly too if he's town.

Lastly, Showtime, regarding my reads - dude it was Page 15 and only 15 posts per page here. They immediately run people up here for claims after a few RVS posts, and not for giggles either. Did not see that coming at all. I used to play where I once had ample time to sort through 4000 posts as a replacement. Like WTF. I had to post something, anything, about my thoughts under duress with minimal game content available to peruse, even if they appeared discombobulated.

P.S. I would appreciate if you leave me time for one *coherent* post on Day 2 before 8 AM EST ... that is, assuming I'm alive and day has started by then. It's just going to be a quick post after N1 resolves, so don't quick-lynch until I've posted please. If that doesn't happen, oh well, at least I put effort into one meaningless long-winded post LMAO.

Wait, why did I just randomly write a long narcissistic post that no one should/will read? More effort than my whole game ISO combined? cos I'm bored lol and to vex you. Especially cos you said you didn't want a life story. I never forgot that comment, Showtime! Keep laughing it up!

Hey Scum team, EAD. Just kidding! GG.

- DEAD *TOWNIE* WALKING!

More baltimore slangs needed.

• Haha
Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Alco

Reaction score
Magic I corrected seconds later as a yellow. I can’t have a read on N0M as he hasn’t posted at all yet right? Alco showed up at like literally right after the hammer and his posts afterwards have been kind of iffy.

A lot of the other reads I’ve explained throughout.
What's been iffy? I answered to all of your questions.

Alco

Reaction score
i mean im town cause i dont really give a shit. id give a shit if i was scum because i want to be scum. i aint been drawing scum and it's oh so ever sad.

maybe if yall didnt mislynch haza he could tell you the same thing happened in my last game on perc where i just repped out of disinterest pretty much.
This is interesting. How was Haza a mislynch? :kobewat

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score

Christ, i meant town.

think people can lynch me D2, i wouldn't mind it at all.

Not really suited for mafiagames anymore with all these goddamn typos, every typo i've made sounded lot better in my head than actually writing them down sigh.

Alco

Reaction score
alco and mp linked

i should just make mp being scum canon and work from there. i meant i cant but i should

idk who the vig is but dont shoot me chap. it would be very unchap like.
How? :hmm:

Alco

Reaction score
I’ll read through in the morning if I’m still alive :thumbs:
I'm going to check in on you for this, because it's the oldest scum trick in the book "I'll read back later, yada yada, etc etc"

Alco

Reaction score
Magic, besides MP, who do you lean scum on? Me, I guess? :hmm:

Seems like basically all your posts are "this looks town. This seems towny. Etc, etc." Except for MP's posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.