Youtube Wrestling Community

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm just curious as to which youtubers that talk about wrestling you are subscribed to and what you think about them. Here are some of mine

www.youtube.com/user/honorhammer26 - mostly does indy wrestling show reviews. Very knowledgeable for being so young.

www.youtube.com/user/sandersrobin24 - same as honorhammer

www.youtube.com/user/crazymike1706 - Hasn't really done a wrestling related video in a while but when he did he made excellent points and was entertaining.

That's just a few out of many. I'd love to see your responses.

-TJ-

Reaction score
I don't watch that. I find it useless to watch a 8 minute+ video of some random guy either reviewing, or talking shit about a wrestling company.

Really all I do on youtube involving wrestling is look up matches and promos and laugh at the little kids, who think wrestling is real, talk shit. Like I looked up the Nexus theme last week and this kid had a paragraph response calling Nexus nothing but a punch of punk ass pussies. Made me lol so much.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm the same as TJ. I don't look at the wrestling reviewers. I'd rather read reviews than actually listen. And that's surprising considering I"m more of a visible person. I find it rather annoying when I'm looking for a video, the main picture and description is what I want, but when I click on it, it's a reviewer. It's usually some skinny black guy that pops up.