• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Youtube video thread.

Cloud

Champion
Now people may or may not like this idea but I notice people are constantly putting youtube links in status updates etc... So I thought it might be an idea to have a thread where everyone posts cool vids. Don't have to be wrestling just stuff that makes you laugh, cry, mark out etc.... Plus I miss loads of cool stuff not being internet savvy so hey I can play catch up.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
@Senhor Perfect damn this dude has lots of free time.

I wish I had kept my memory card... I had the same thing except my HP and MP were boosted by materia to max. Also had 2 of each colored Chocobo and every materia mastered 3 times... I miss that game... I have it on my PC emulator but it just isn't the same as popping the discs into the PS1 and playing.

Cloud

Champion
I wish I had kept my memory card... I had the same thing except my HP and MP were boosted by materia to max. Also had 2 of each colored Chocobo and every materia mastered 3 times... I miss that game... I have it on my PC emulator but it just isn't the same as popping the discs into the PS1 and playing.
I've just started replaying it recently on PS3 but I know what you mean.