Youtube video thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Now people may or may not like this idea but I notice people are constantly putting youtube links in status updates etc... So I thought it might be an idea to have a thread where everyone posts cool vids. Don't have to be wrestling just stuff that makes you laugh, cry, mark out etc.... Plus I miss loads of cool stuff not being internet savvy so hey I can play catch up.

there no point to a youtube thread just post videos on own thread!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
there no point to a youtube thread just post videos on own thread!
Why is there no point? It keeps from making threads constantly just for random amusing youtube videos. Obviously your vids can be separate as they are all WWE related this is just for random stuff for laughs or stuff of interest.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Why is there no point? It keeps from making threads constantly just for random amusing youtube videos. Obviously your vids can be separate as they are all WWE related this is just for random stuff for laughs or stuff of interest.
I think there should be a thread for all of Gohan's videos...

Name: "Gohan's Spam Videos"

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

oh ok.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

These videos are a personal favorite of mine ever since they first came out a decent while back.

Here's the 2nd one, they had a few others too but these ones were awesome to watch back early in my Highschool years haha.

Reactions: Cloud and LesNardog

LesNardog

Jobber
Reaction score

These videos are a personal favorite of mine ever since they first came out a decent while back.

Here's the 2nd one, they had a few others too but these ones were awesome to watch back early in my Highschool years haha.

lmao!! I saw the first one a few years back didn't know they had multiple videos haha, this shit is great and when considering that they're doing it just outside Newark, New Jersey you have to give them props that area is mad sketchy

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Take the arguing away from this thread... this is a place to post videos that we enjoy. I'm not targeting anyone with this just asking that everyone stop arguing over nothing.. and start posting funny and interesting videos for us all to watch. Thanks!

Reactions: Cloud