Your top three?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok, There is a bunch of talent in ACW right now and we can only go up from here! But, just as the title says, who is you're top three favorites. Now, it's ok to pick yourself but in this thread you have to back up you're replys with an answer why. I'll start:

3) Zasalamel-Who doesn't love a badass, insane clown. The character is incredible and I love the way he is being built. I want to see him in a few hardcore matches to see what he can really do

2)Jacqui-Easily a great competitor in the ring. I love her RP's and she is hottie than knock off my socks...litterally. After reading her last RP's in the battle royal, I went back and re-read them. Awesome work.

1)Syn-There is a reason he is World Champ right now. He deserves it too, as his character is almost perfect? Ok, maybe I went too far because nothing is perfect and Syn has a long way to grow. But as of now he is my favorite character inside ACW.

Ok, those are my top three. There is a few rules. Creative can't submit anything as it would seem like they are play favorites. And you can't vote for any NPC including Pheonix. Must be active wrestlers only.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I woulda picked Phoenix cause she's awesome :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh but they look nice :)

grrrrrr... ah well. you all pick then :p

Andy

Reaction score
1. Nicky Trix - Love his current series of roleplays. Would love to know more about him.
2. Raiden Blaze - Just a mysterious character in general.
3. Multiplex - Love your take on such a character.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
I don't have a particular top 3, but these are just people I wanna face in a match.

3. Zack Bronko (It WILL happen, sooner than later big man)
2. Jacqui (It would make for an interesting match, and much like with Bronko, will hopefully happen more sooner than later)
1 Eric Snow (Never got a proper 1 on 1 match with the guy (Outside of the match we had in the leadup to the Fatal 4 Way match). It would be a great match)

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Personally,

1. Syn: Overall, he's just one of those characters you HAVE to face.
2. Raiden Blaze: I would love to see a match between him, and my very own character Nicky Trix.
3. John McHenry: I'd just really like to face him.

Overall, every character I see in this fed is great, but also has room for improvement, as does my Nicky. But I really love what everybody is doing.