Your Top 10 Favorite & Least Favorite Members

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You really think every single user can rank every member they have spoke to in order like that? The "bottom 10". You may be able to, but this isn't a fact like you think it is. The concept of having favourite users means having least favourite users is a fact. Ranking those least favourite users in order of who is the least favourite isn't. In my case, I can make a list of favourites, and then there would be the rest. Put the rest in a hat and pick them out at random, because that's the only way you can make an order in my case, and I'm guessing many other people's case.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
You are really making an ass of yourself lol. Cole only said that because he saw you posted "I've said that twice already" but you hadn't said it once, you seem to only think we are saying the same thing and we aren't at all.

Either one of you is arguing your point really badly or I'm a complete idiot, I think the latter applies no matter what. To me it just looks like you are both saying the same thing just in different ways.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You really think every single user can rank every member they have spoke to in order like that? The "bottom 10". You may be able to, but this isn't a fact like you think it is. The concept of having favourite users means having least favourite users is a fact. Ranking those least favourite users in order of who is the least favourite isn't. In my case, I can make a list of favourites, and then there would be the rest. Put the rest in a hat and pick them out at random, because that's the only way you can make an order in my case, and I'm guessing many other people's case.

I'm saying of the people you actually recognize around the board. Not literally every user, that is just Blue that you would even think I was speaking that literally. I don't buy that it is completely random. That is asinine. And if anything that is a slap in the face to every other user you aren't ranking. "Oh, sorry guys, you are all 4/10s in my book, your sort of all just run together..."

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Anyway, I wasn't trying to start an argument like this by any means. I at least am glad to see you understand wtf I'm trying to say and you just don't agree with it. A lot better than the alternative.

Agree to disagree, no worries.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm saying of the people you actually recognize around the board. Not literally every user, that is just Blue that you would even think I was speaking that literally. I don't buy that it is completely random. That is asinine. And if anything that is a slap in the face to every other user you aren't ranking. "Oh, sorry guys, you are all 4/10s in my book, your sort of all just run together..."

Not at all. Too many to rank individually. Hell, people's top 10's keep changing in this thread alone, let alone people's bottom 10's.

Say we had 10 users. Seabs and Cole make the favourite list, and the rest don't. It's impossible to some to rank the rest as they may still like those users, they just don't make the favourite list, or they don't have the qualities or big enough personalities to get noticed. The only issue I have with this is you think it's fact, lol. I have no doubts that you personally could rank everyone you hate in order.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
It's a lot easier for me also as I don't really talk to as many people, and I only talk a lot with the ShowOffs and a few others. Like I said, Crayo talks with every single member on here so to pick 10 people he doesn't get on with as much would be almost impossible.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Top 10 Favorite
10. Aids
9. Cole
8. D'Z
7. Suicide
6. Senior Perfect
5. Crayo
4. Albin
3. Draineman
2.David The Giant
1. Leo C

Top 10 Least Favorite
10. Leo C
9. David The Giant
8. Roman Rains
7. Albin
6. Crayo
5. Senhor Citizen
4. Suicide
3. D'Z
2. Cole
1. Alkaline

Last edited:

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Top 10 Favorite
10. Aids
9. Cole
8. D'Z
7. Suicide
6. Senior Perfect
5. Crayo
4. Albin
3. Draineman
2. Alkaline
1. Leo C

Top 10 Least Favorite
10. Leo C
9. Alkaline
8. Roman Rains
7. Albin
6. Crayo
5. Senhor Citizen
4. Suicide
3. D'Z
2. Cole
1. Aids
:(

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Top 10 Favorite
10. Aids
9. Cole
8. D'Z
7. Suicide
6. Senior Perfect
5. Crayo
4. Albin
3. Draineman
2.David The Giant
1. Leo C

Top 10 Least Favorite
10. Leo C
9. David The Giant
8. Roman Rains
7. Albin
6. Crayo
5. Senhor Citizen
4. Suicide
3. D'Z
2. Cole
1. Alkaline

i see from the quoted post below yours, at one point in time i was #1.

Looks like Bucket list item #138 is complete. Ejaculation without any form of touching. :adr:

Reactions: David5150

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
i see from the quoted post below yours, at one point in time i was #1.

Looks like Bucket list item #138 is complete. Ejaculation without any form of touching. :adr:
Most of the time I don't know what the fuck you are saying but find it funny as hell.

Reactions: Aids Johnson