Your Top 10 Favorite & Least Favorite Members

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If you have favourite members, then the members not in that least would naturally be the least favourite members, right? I think what he was trying to say was that he doesn't have a list of users he can come up with worth being on a list like that, because he has no hatred or negative emotions towards any members, just not the same affection for some as he has for others.

Reactions: David5150 and Nano

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
So that means that each and every member who is not one of my favorite is my least favorite?

You are pretty dumb bro.

No, it means that no matter how much you love everyone, or even if you don't dislike anyone, you still have 10 users who if you made a list of every user you've known on the site the bottom 10 would be your 10 least favorite users. How are you not following this simple discussion?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If you have favourite members, then the members not in that least would naturally be the least favourite members, right? I think what he was trying to say was that he doesn't have a list of users he can come up with worth being on a list like that, because he has no hatred or negative emotions towards any members, just not the same affection for some as he has for others.

He is saying he doesn't dislike or hate anyone, but by the definition of the term he has 10 least favorite members. Everyone does.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I just said. If he has favourites, those not on that list are naturally least favourites.

No, not at all.

You have a pool of hundreds of users to choose from. 10 favorites. A huge middle ground. And 10 least favorites.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No, not at all.

You have a pool of hundreds of users to choose from. 10 favorites. A huge middle ground. And 10 least favorites.

Nope. I arguably should have that, but I can honestly say I don't. If I don't have that, it's definitely possible for others not to have that.

I honestly can not make a list of 10 least favourite members. You might reply with the typical "you're admin, you're just saying that because you can't/won't name them", but that's wrong. The only thing someone can do to me to make me view them as a negative member would result in them being banned.

Reactions: Nano

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You are missing the point. Let's say the site only had 21 members in its history, yourself and 20 others.

If you ranked those 20 users from 1-20 the 11-20 would be your '10 least favorite users'.

Reactions: David5150

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You are missing the point. Let's say the site only had 21 members in its history, yourself and 20 others.

If you ranked those 20 users from 1-20 the 11-20 would be your '10 least favorite users'.

I've said that twice now. If you have favourites, you have least favourites. But you said "10 favorites. A huge middle ground. And 10 least favorites" which sort of implies picking 10 specific members as "least favourites". Mine would be a list of favourite members ("favourites"), and then just the rest ("least favourite members").

You don't need to list your least favourite members if you have listed your favourites, as the ones who aren't listed would be in the least favourite list. Right?

This debate is pointless, stop quoting me noob.

Reactions: Nano

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I agree with Doph's here, whether it's down to talking to them less or they annoy you more than others or anything it is a natural reaction to have 10 least favorite, I find it incredibly hard to name them but there will be at least 10 people I talk to less than everyone else meaning they would be my least favorites. I don't dislike them but I don't interact/ not as comfortable with them as I am others.

Tbf this will be harder for Crayo as being the owner he talks to everyone a lot. I don't dislike anyone, and I'm not even sure I could name them, but there will be 10 people I don't get along with as well as I do with others.

Edit* Nvm, I thought Crayo was disagreeing with Dolph's, but they are both just arguing the same thing in different ways. I'm so out of touch.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com

Yeah, but if you consider 13 users normal guys you don't dislike or hate, you can say. My favorite 7 are this members and then my 13 least favorite are this others. It's the same here. You can have 10 favorite but if the other members are just the same for you, you can list their names but you can't say this 10 are my least favorite.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've said that twice now. If you have favourites, you have least favourites. But you said "10 favorites. A huge middle ground. And 10 least favorites" which sort of implies picking 10 specific members as "least favourites". Mine would be a list of favourite members ("favourites"), and then just the rest ("least favourite members").

You don't need to list your least favourite members if you have listed your favourites, as the ones who aren't listed would be in the least favourite list. Right?

This debate is pointless, stop quoting me noob.

How my point continues to fly over your head is just baffling to me. I agree it is pointless but I assumed you would catch on eventually. Holy shit batman

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You#re saying that because you realise your point has been addressed 4 fucking times and have no counter to it. Even Cole has said we're saying the same things. Except there are no negative lists, there is just the rest. The "favourite members" are not included in the rest. Jesus.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You are really making an ass of yourself lol. Cole only said that because he saw you posted "I've said that twice already" but you hadn't said it once, you seem to only think we are saying the same thing and we aren't at all.