Your thoughts on Roman Reigns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I think they had their Roman Reigns in Rybqck. He should have went over Punk and had a short title reign. I sure hope they are delicate with him because he's still green IMO.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I think they had their Roman Reigns in Rybqck. He should have went over Punk and had a short title reign. I sure hope they are delicate with him because he's still green IMO.

They build up Ryback and pushed him to stardom way too fast. I'm glad Punk had held onto the title as long as he has.

As far as Reigns goes, I can't help but agree. They should wait till SummerSlam at least. Like you said, he's still green. He should hold a midcard title first, definitely.

Zany Clowny

Reaction score
Rusev isn't that over though. It's a tough call man. Brock vs Reigns at WM feels over the top. Brock took Cena's virginity and ended the streak. Makes me think Bryan will win the rumble tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: Green Jesus

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Rusev isn't really established yet imo. Who has he really defeated that has any credibility? I think Orton would be the guy to get him over as a star.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Rusev isn't that over though. It's a tough call man. Brock vs Reigns at WM feels over the top. Brock took Cena's virginity and ended the streak. Makes me think Bryan will win the rumble tbh.

'Brock took Cena's virginity'. Made me LOL so hard.

Rusev doesn't have to be that over, as long as they feel the need to re-introduce us to Cena's 'Path to Redemption, Part 1908782498' and feed him Rusev. It's simple.

I've said this a million times already. I'd love it if Bryan won the Rumble! Him going against Bork at Mania and defeating him would make my fantasy-booking come true.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Rusev isn't really established yet imo. Who has he really defeated that has any credibility? I think Orton would be the guy to get him over as a star.

Of course he's not established 'cause he never defeated anyone relevant. He defeated the likes of Big Show, Jack Swagger and Mark Henry. Yeah, cool. Sure, they were all former WHC and all, but still... That's not it.

Orton could be the one to put him over, indeed. Cena, too. But, umm... Hahahahaha.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I think he needs to go against somebody with better mic skills than Orton.

Like Rusev has any mic skills, whatsoever. lol

But sure, Lana does and she's charismatic and good on the mic.

Anyways... If they decide to roll with Bryan as the winner of 2K15 Royal Rumble, then Reigns is definitely conquering the Russian Crusher at Mania.

We'll see. I'm really looking forward to seeing how that one plays out.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That's my point. Orton and Rusev are both boring and when you put shit against shit it doesn't equal good television.

The feud itself wouldn't be the best, but the matches would deliver, I'm positive about that. I love Orton, man. His matches always deliver.

Zany Clowny

Reaction score
That's the thing with me and Orton. I hate him on Raw and find him boring, but he can put on a five star match and all of a sudden I'm an Orton fan again. Really though, ever since his feud with Christian, I've disliked him.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That's the thing with me and Orton. I hate him on Raw and find him boring, but he can put on a five star match and all of a sudden I'm an Orton fan again. Really though, ever since his feud with Christian, I've disliked him.

Sure, Orton isn't always the most interesting guy on the roster, character-wise. I see where you're coming from.

I mean, I liked the stuff he was doing with Reigns a couple of weeks prior to SummerSlam. He was just brutal and going ballistic just like in the good, ol' days.

But, man... Those two weeks prior to Survivor Series were awesome. The Viper with some attitude was back again, I loved that stuff.
Here's to hoping he'll keep that intensity going once he's back. I mean, he came back last week on Raw, but that segment wasn't televised.
So, here's to hoping he 'officially' returns tomorrow on Raw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.