Your most anticipated match at SummerSlam?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Match you most want to see

• Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rusev vs. Jack Swagger - Flag Match

• AJ Lee vs. Paige - Divas Championship Match

• Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz - Intercontinental Title Match

• Total voters

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
As with last month's poll, vote for your most anticipated match at this year's SummerSlam PPV.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It has to be Brie vs Steph

Swinny

Reaction score
Ambrose vs. Rollins without a doubt.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Orton vs Reigns.

The build up has been pretty good and I am sure the match will be fantastic. I think they may put Reigns over Orton which would be pretty awesome.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I think they may put Reigns over Orton which would be pretty awesome.
You wouldn't be sad if your boy lost?

Honestly can't believe nobody has said Cena/Lesnar, outside of the fact that pretty much everyone just assumes it'll be MOTN, which it probably will be.

Swinny

Reaction score

Honestly can't believe nobody has said Cena/Lesnar, outside of the fact that pretty much everyone just assumes it'll be MOTN, which it probably will be.

Does everyone assume that though? I'm assuming Ambrose vs. Rollins will clearly be Match of the Night.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Does everyone assume that though? I'm assuming Ambrose vs. Rollins will clearly be Match of the Night.
I figure most people do, just based on the buzz I've been seeing. Their last match was my MOTY for 2012, and this looks to be just as good if not better. Ambrose/Rollins will be great I'm sure (I'm even one of the few who apparently doesn't have a problem with the stipulation) but I fear screwy shenanigans at the end will hurt it a bit.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

I think Reigns would benefit from the win far more than Orton, it would really show he's there to stay at the top.

Swinny

Reaction score
I figure most people do, just based on the buzz I've been seeing. Their last match was my MOTY for 2012, and this looks to be just as good if not better. Ambrose/Rollins will be great I'm sure (I'm even one of the few who apparently doesn't have a problem with the stipulation) but I fear screwy shenanigans at the end will hurt it a bit.

Yeah I guess I get that and the fact it's a lumberjack match will limit things a little, but I still think they'll bring down the house.

But Lesnar vs. Cena will be very interesting as well.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm in between Stephanie and Brie and Brock and cena but I gotta give the edge to Brie and Stephanie because I can't wait to see Stephanie in the ring again.

Swinny

Reaction score
I'm surprised at all the anticipation of Brie vs. Stephanie. I mean, yeah I guess it'll be interesting to see what happens, but it's not like they're going to put on a good match.

If it ends up like Steph vs. Trish from No Way Out 2001 with all the stripping and spanking then it'd retroactively be my most anticipated match of the night. :lol:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'm surprised at all the anticipation of Brie vs. Stephanie. I mean, yeah I guess it'll be interesting to see what happens, but it's not like they're going to put on a good match.

If it ends up like Steph vs. Trish from No Way Out 2001 with all the stripping and spanking then it'd retroactively be my most anticipated match of the night. :lol:
I doubt that we will see all of that and I was just kidding about my anticipation of that match I actually think the best match will be bray vs Jericho or Brock vs cena

Swinny

Reaction score
I doubt that we will see all of that and I was just kidding about my anticipation of that match I actually think the best match will be bray vs Jericho or Brock vs cena

Oh, well then you started an avalanche of people who actually are anticipating that match the most. :lol:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yeah I did. I can't believe so many want to see that match.