Your message to the wwe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

The brand split is nothing more than the fuckin lazy way out for the booking team. There is no reason why if they actually try to write a decent product everyone couldn't be utalized properly if it the brand lines were dissolved. There's tons of guys being wasted as is, so apparently dividing the roster isn't helping them.

That's exactly how I look at it.

Having one big roster = too many guys for them to play with, too many people to try to get together for a storyline. This brand split, they have the same 5 guys getting into feuds all the time. It's not as hard to match people up when the roster is cut in half and that's just lazy and uncreative.

LKP

Thing is roster spilt means more feuds, more factions and more action.

MizMasta3000

^What has stopped WWE from doing and interbrand feud. Look at Batista and Cena now. Its a horrible excuse and when WWE intends to start a feud, they usually just move the person to the brand (see Mickie James)

noumenon

The only defense I have for it being is that in the current state of affairs it's good to have slightly differing products. IE, the wrestling heavy Smackdown opposed to the shit put on RAW.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The brand spilt isn't even relivant much anymore. They say the people are brand exclusive and then a SD person pops up on Raw the next week. Hell, for some reason, Jericho was on Raw this week. Why? Was it explained? Was he invited? It's the reason why when they do have "specials" where all the brands appear on one show, it's not so special. When ppv's like Bragging Rights and SS aren't so great when they have brand supremency matches, it's just another match. People would get wasted/buried? When there was 3 separate brands people were being wasted/buried.

I know that more than likely, it'd be the same guys in the main event. NEWS FLASH!! It's the same guys in the main event now. There's one breath of fresh air, and then it's back to where it was again.

MizMasta3000

He was on RAW because he knew Edge was going to make his decision on RAW (which everyone knew was going to be to face Jericho)

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
So Jericho had to be there? I can challenge you to a fight over the internet and meet you at a spot. Edge could have said who he wanted to fight with out Jericho being there. HBK challenged Taker to fight at Mania while he wasn't there. Shouldn't he have gone to SD and done that?

Besides, even if that was the case, shouldn't Edge have opened the show then? Why did Jericho? And where was Tista?

noumenon

Every big announcement is done on RAW...should be used to it by now.

LKP

Orton vs edge orton vs punk edge vs punk christian vs punk/orton and edge that is all

TheAnswer

Reaction score
They just need to freshen up the product. Simple things can help such as turning Triple H/Shawn Michaels/ John Cena heel. Having anyone of those guys go heel would definitly help.

Other things are try to make the brands completly separate. Back in 2002-2004 know one was ever really being on both shows, it was rare to have anyone from Smackdown be on Raw. (Except of coarse the unified champions.)

Going with my last point I would like to see some of the PPVs be different. Now both Raw and Smackdown are having Elimintaion Chambers and Hell in a Cells on the same night. I always kind of liked it when it was a surprise announcement that it was going to be Hell in a Cell or Elimination Chamber.

If WWE wants to keep the PG rating thats fine, but that shouldnt mean in PPV's espicially for ones such as the Elimination Chamber that there should be no blood. If they don't want wrestlers getting cut on Raw/ SD! thats acceptable but for the big PPV's give us a break.

I really don't watch WWE that often, Ill catch certain segments on Raw here and there but its just to damn predictable all the time. I have been tuning into TNA every week however and I do like there direction. But WWE could have a much better product so when you see one product under-achieving and another over-achieving you know which one to tune in too.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
It will be like:
1.-Fuck PG. Blood, Bad words and shit like that was fun to watch.
2.-Fired hornswoggle.
3.-Push to the main event this guys Christian,Punk,Morrison,Miz and Kofi.
4.-Stop sayin that drew mcyntire is the future he aint shit, he is boring and it seems like the crow doesnt give a crap bout him.
5.-Push Evan Bourne,Swagger,Carlito,Daniel Bryan, The hard dynasty(tag titles) and matt hardy to the us or ic title scene.
6.-Stop doin the same main events.
7.-Fired Michael Cole and Bring JBL BACK!
8.-Make a Wrestlemania at the AZTECA STADIUM and break every damn record of wrestling attendence.

Airfixx

*Major cull in the 'creative' department...
*Get rid of that wrestling hater, Kevin Dunn...
*Actually give the rookies a chance to get themselves over rather than expecting them to instantaneously be over...
*Stop sending 'medics' out to check on guys when they bleed during matches...

...Please Vince.

Edit: ....and ditch the gimmick PPVs in order to the writers/bookers some creative freedom.

kingovkings

Reaction score
They just need to freshen up the product. Simple things can help such as turning Triple H/Shawn Michaels/ John Cena heel. Having anyone of those guys go heel would definitly help.

Other things are try to make the brands completly separate. Back in 2002-2004 know one was ever really being on both shows, it was rare to have anyone from Smackdown be on Raw. (Except of coarse the unified champions.)

Going with my last point I would like to see some of the PPVs be different. Now both Raw and Smackdown are having Elimintaion Chambers and Hell in a Cells on the same night. I always kind of liked it when it was a surprise announcement that it was going to be Hell in a Cell or Elimination Chamber.

If WWE wants to keep the PG rating thats fine, but that shouldnt mean in PPV's espicially for ones such as the Elimination Chamber that there should be no blood. If they don't want wrestlers getting cut on Raw/ SD! thats acceptable but for the big PPV's give us a break.

*Major cull in the 'creative' department...
*Get rid of that wrestling hater, Kevin Dunn...
*Actually give the rookies a chance to get themselves over rather than expecting them to instantaneously be over...
*Stop sending 'medics' out to check on guys when they bleed during matches...

...Please Vince.

Rather than just write whats already been written i agree with the above
Espesially The no blood in PPV that really would benifit from a bit of blood.

-TJ-

The only thing I would say would be, If I continue to watch your product, the least you could do is give me a knife.