Your Mania Plans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

So tonight is Wrestlemania. I'm sure a lot of long time wrestling fans have their own little watching rituals or traditions. So simple question... what're you guys doing for Mania tonight?

For me I usually throw a party with all of my friends who are into wrestling. Cook some food, get some beer and go nuts. Sadly I have work tomorrow at 5am so the beer drinking is going to have to be turned down to a minimum. A lot of my friends have the same so I think it might just turn out to be my girl and I sitting on our couch with the dog and watching Mania.

xtremebadass

I carnk that oven up and throw in 2 frozen cheese pizzas and have a case of root beer chilling in the fridge. It's pretty quiet, but it hits the spot. Then about halfway through hour 4 I pour myself some frosted flakes, pretty weird right? lol

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well it ain't on till midnight over here so it's a pretty late night for me. i have my red bulls on ice lol and may have a few beers too. I'm letting my kids stay up to watch it as there on hols and no school, My son is 8 tomorrow so he thinks its wicked he gets to stay up and watch Mania live instead of the next day. But no doubt he will fall asleep on sofa well before it starts. Well thats until i mark out and start shouting lol. Yeah but I'm pretty excited for Mania.

noumenon

Really stupid question... it goes from 7 till 11 right?

SnackZ

Reaction score
7 to 11 is correct my friend!

This year is low key for me - no party - just gonna make some fried cajun shrimp, some mozzarella sticks and some onion rings and some Dr. Pepper and party mix chips. Just me and the wife this year - but at least I get to watch it in HD on my 8 foot screen (DLP Projector baby!!!!)...be jealous.

noumenon

Sounds cool... I've got my 63 inch plasma all ready to go in my newly finished entertainment room..noice!
Food all depends on whether or not we have company. I was going to make some buffalo wings, mozzarella sticks, home made fried along with of course the usual chips n dips n what not. If it's just my fiance and I think we'll probably just end up ordering out or something.
I wasn't too excited about Mania up until today, the prospect of a party always makes things a little bit better..lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Bah I have to go to a family dinner tonight so I'll be putting it on the PVR and watching it whenever I get home.

MikeRaw

None of my friends even like wrestling, so no party for me. Plus, I wouldn't want to waste 50 bucks and then party and miss half of it from talking and shit.
I'll order it, but I'll just be watching it myself.

C4

It starts after mid-night over here, at around 3am in the morning. :D

I'll go to my cousin's house after 11, we swim, play cards, smoke, eat and drink till 2am or something and then watch Mania on PPV. Once it finishes, we all go for the Morning Prayers, go somewhere expensive for breakfast and then come back home and sleep at around 9am, it's fun!

It's been going on for years, we do this on PPV's such as the Royal Rumble, Great American Bash, Armageddon and Survivor Series as well. Yay.

LKP

I got my Doritos, pringles, nuts, pop corn, beer and red wine. I watch it alone cause my gf hates wwe and my son is 14 months old and will be asleep. My mates normally text me if there is a good spot or match. Other than that its my lazy boy chair and snacks and Wm 25 :).

xtremebadass

I just got back from the Walmart so you can tack on Pretzels, Sunkist, Chip Ahoys, and those stupid little chocolate chip muffins into the mix along with the Root Beer, Frozen Pizza, and Frosted Flakes. It will be a long night.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol im just gonna go get a stream for it when i get home. ill end up missing half of it but i dont really care. im not into wrestling like i used to be plus i dont got any money lol.