Your Mania Plans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Forgot to mention that I got some pop, chips, cocolate and popcorn for the start. I'll also order some K.F.C half way through, probably around 8:30, and that'll keep me filled for the rest of the show.
Should be good!

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
I'm extremely tired today so I might fall asleep early...
But my father gave me and my brother permission to order it.
But hell, I'm in a good mood right now because there's no school, and I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow.
I'm staying up til 3am!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

J

Had friends over and some family over and cooked Burgers. Good shit and then just sat around screaming at the TV. Pretty fun stuff.

Wordlife

watched it on a 58in TV in HD in Puerto Rico while I'm on Spring Break... we watched it on the fucking porch too/backyard... fun shit

We ate a lot of food, there was like 20 of us, and after it ended, we jumped into the ocean pissed lol

Markz

Reaction score
I had a hangover, missed it. But i did watch the replay while cooing in my bed :)