Your favorite beers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Let me know what you think. Their Centennial IPA is worth a try too but there are better ones.

Hey wanted to let you know that I had the Centennial this past weekend and it was very good! Also, a buddy of mine has a bottle of Dirty Bastard waiting for me in his fridge whenver I get the chance to stop over. He's my beer go-to-guy and says he loves it so I'm sure I will too..

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Hey wanted to let you know that I had the Centennial this past weekend and it was very good! Also, a buddy of mine has a bottle of Dirty Bastard waiting for me in his fridge whenver I get the chance to stop over. He's my beer go-to-guy and says he loves it so I'm sure I will too..

Glad to hear, figured you'd enjoy it. Still waiting for your opinion on Dirty Bastard, great beer, drinking one right now.