You Know You're Obsessed With Wrestling When...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
hmmm..

you know youre obsessed when you go to your favorite wrestlers home town, go to their house, and yell all of their catch phrases outside their door.

C4

When you don't answer the phone and watch RAW
When you don't let your Mother watch Talk with Mac and watch Smackdown!
When you say Suck it to someone!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
u know ur obsessed with wrestling when u jerk off to khali

I laughed my ass at that one ! Hope you were kiidding :D !!!

Here's Some.

You Know You're Obssesed With Wrestling When You Instincatvly Call A Midget Hornswoggle When You See One !

You Know You're Obssesed With Wrestling When You Make Undertaker Gong Noises When The Lights Go Out In The Room

You Know You're Obssesed With Wrestling When You do a Mr Kennedy & repeat yourself all the Time..... Time

You Know You're Obssesed With Wrestling When You Buy a Shillelagh Off Ebay

You Know You're Obssesed With Wrestling When You Tell Your Teacher "You Can't See Me"

You Know You're Obssesed With Wrestling When You Spend Countless Hours Chosing Your Own Entrance Theme

You Know You're Obssesed With Wrestling When You Say What? To every thing a teachers tells you

You Know You're Obssesed With Wrestling When You Think Of Your Own Real Life Things & Put Them into your BTB ! (Sad, But True !)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
When you remember that you've just lost ur Hogan and Big Bossman action figures, tears starts coming out of your eyes!! (lol... that never happen to me)

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
When You Always Talk In The Third Person A La The Rock

When You Get So Shocked By Vince's Explosion That You Burst Into Tears (I Was Close Lol)

When All You Ask For For Christmas Is Wrestling Related Things.

When You Find Out That Your Friend Has Been Cheated On With Their Other Friend And All You Think Of Is "They Did This With Trish, Jericho And Christian At Wrestlemania"

PeepShow

You Know You're Obssesed With Wrestling when you have your favorite wrestlers entrance music on your Ipod (I do....lol)

You Know You're Obssesed With Wrestling when you walk outta of a door and pretend your a wrestler walking onto the stage (once again, I do...lol)

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
You Know You're Obssesed With Wrestling when you have your favorite wrestlers entrance music on your Ipod (I do....lol)

My Whole MP3 Player Is Almost Completely Wrestling Themes Lol

You Know You're Obssesed With Wrestling when you walk outta of a door and pretend your a wrestler walking onto the stage (once again, I do...lol)

I Do That One Too! lol

When You Create A Threadf On A Wrestling Fan Forum Entitled "You Know When You Are Obsessed With Wrestling When..." (lol)

RingDeath

Reaction score
You know you're obsessed with wrestling when you make every new girl you manage to get over to your place watch your old Flair promos and listen to you imitate his lines, then expect her to switch gears and take you seriously.