You Know You're Obsessed With Wrestling When...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
Here's A Game An Old Forum Buddy And I Came Up With It's Pretty Simple You Just Say You Know You're Obsessed With Wrestling When...... And Then Some Sort Of Witty Comment Lol Like One Of The Classics And One Of My Personal Favourites........

You Know You're Obsessed With Wrestling When You See Someone Get Hit By A Bus And Yell GORE!!!!! GORE!!!! GORE!!!!!!!!

Have Fun Peeps

:D

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
when you join a wrestling forum and join a wrestling E-FEd

when you are on said wrestlng forum during school

when you write a show for your be the booker instead of going to a party (thankfully i havent done that et)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
when you write a show for your be the booker instead of going to a party (thankfully i havent done that et)

If any of you ever do that I will personally hunt you down and kill you.

And I'll get away with it too because it will be a mercy killing for being such a loser.

Defiant One

Reaction score
You know you're odsessed with wrestling when you know the McMahons better than you know your own family.

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
Lol When You Try To Cheer Up Someone By Putting a Sock On Your Hand And Make A Character Out Of It

MikeRaw

you know your obsessed with wrestling when you call yourself byt he third person and demand your friends call you by your ring name...(The Toad)
You know your obsessed with wrestling when you superkick your boss when he snears the phrase"YOUR FIRED"
You know your obsessed with wrestling when you enter school and charge to your desk in tights while singing "If you smell what the rock is cooking"
You know your obsessed when wrestling when you try to pretend to wrestle a match but use a real steel chair...
and finally
You know your obsessed with wrestling (and an idiot) when you go to a smackdown show and yell"Finally the rock has come back to monday night raw."

Reaction score
you know youre obssesed with wrestling when you spray paint the letters nWo on every award you win

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
You Know You're Obsessed With Wrestling When You're Taking Out The Bins (Trash Cans For You Yanks lol) And You Hit A Passer By Hoping To Become The Hardcore Champion

Truth

Reaction score
you know your obsessed when you sit in school thinking about possible fueds for the efed or real wrestling instead of WW2.

you know ur obsessed when you spend more than 5 hours on this site a day

Defiant One

Reaction score
You know you're obsessed with wrestling :

when people will throw you a beer just for you raising your hand

when you have 90% of the beer on your clothes as opposed to in your mouth

when you pop open a beer you hit your self with it 3-5 times in the head instead of drinking it

when you say things like Fruity! Delicious! Delicious! Fruity! Fruity! Oh Bah Gawd they're fruity! FRUITY! SKITTLES!

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Here's A Game An Old Forum Buddy And I Came Up With It's Pretty Simple You Just Say You Know You're Obsessed With Wrestling When...... And Then Some Sort Of Witty Comment Lol Like One Of The Classics And One Of My Personal Favourites........

You Know You're Obsessed With Wrestling When You See Someone Get Hit By A Bus And Yell GORE!!!!! GORE!!!! GORE!!!!!!!!

Have Fun Peeps

:D

Why Do You Put Capital Letters At The Start Of Every Word Like This?

Oh and you know you are obsessed with when everything you do/watch/listen to invovles wrestling.

Truth

Reaction score
you know your obessed when....

you think a steel chair and table are normal weapons for a real life fight

you have watched an Episode of Raw instead of your favorite teams Monday Night Football game

you give yourself a gimmick and use that for a few weeks (something like Umaga, Kane, Boogeyman)

you have wrestled yourself pretending its a WWE or TNA match