You fucking suck.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
where do u look up all ur analogies? or do u think of them then jot them down in a notepad for later use..?

Good lord, of all the people, you'd think you would know by now; I AM FUCKING AWESOME.

Wait, are you actually mad?
Only that you are a mod. But...
:DI have to put this down here because some of you really are that fucking stupid.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I never even asked to be a mod. I just kept telling people to fix the sections like they should be. Be mad at TIO, like everyone else is.

Reaction score
For the record, I'm gonna need another admin..I don't know if and when I'll get the stupid internet in this fucking room, therefore my possibilities to come here will be limited for longer than I was expecting.
Anybody interested?
I'm not eating from hibashi's food again.

Before asking for an admin, you need active members first lol <_<

...god...

Reaction score
Can you plz make Small Show/John whatever admin/mod? He'd prob be a step up, i'm curious what he'd do.

Rell

Reaction score
lol

[yt]GmerFuzRNZ4[/yt]

AWF = Will
Me = his dad

edit: embedding is disabled. Great...

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
ROFL..

That is the exact reaction this fucking place has when you leave bro. Look there was even a thread made about you and you werent even gone for a month. LOL

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Be mad at TIO, like everyone else is.

That ''everybody'' is an idiot. Fact is, even when I tried to get people here, or an e-fed, I got a nice ''sorry, your forum is full of assholes, no thank you''.
Now, ''everybody'', be mad at yourself, and suck my balls.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Actually, it's full of lame fucks who beg and plead to be allowed to run things, and the second a section is set up for 'em, they just disappear.

The Debate League idea was fucking brilliant, and Veritas just abandoned ship. And instead of asking someone to replace it, staff just let it die and then shut it out completely.

The E-Fed, you get Rated R asking to be the one to revive it, tries for a month, gets the power, sets up 3 threads, and then he leaves... was anyone asked to take over the E-Fed? Did anyone offer? Did anyone get their offer rewarded?

I get that both were extremely active prior to setting each thing up, but the fact is, THAT is what killed the momentum of these things.. and the quick fixes never happened.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Actually, it's full of lame fucks who beg and plead to be allowed to run things, and the second a section is set up for 'em, they just disappear.
That too.
The Debate League idea was fucking brilliant, and Veritas just abandoned ship. And instead of asking someone to replace it, staff just let it die and then shut it out completely.
Fact is, 7-8 people signed up at the beginning, then Veritas and Thom and Pumpt disappeared. I didn't see the point of making a debating contest between me, monk and enzo. And again, how's that my fault if people want to do something, and when it comes the time, they leave? Enlighten me.
The E-Fed, you get Rated R asking to be the one to revive it, tries for a month, gets the power, sets up 3 threads, and then he leaves... was anyone asked to take over the E-Fed? Did anyone offer? Did anyone get their offer rewarded?

See above. Actually when he disappeared I asked if anyone was interested in running it in his place, and I got a bunch of no. If necessary I'll go find the thread.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I never said it was your fault, lol. But for you to suggest that there wasn't much point in you even asking someone to pick up the Debate League shows that you didn't display the proper authority an admin should... and I get that you weren't the only admin at the time, too >_>.

But I also don't believe you should open people to mod powers just to run something. Stick with a reliable mod already on staff to moderate those things and work with the people running it. That way if the person running it bails, the moderator on board can at least pick up the slack until you can work out a replacement to run it.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I never said it was your fault, lol. But for you to suggest that there wasn't much point in you even asking someone to pick up the Debate League shows that you didn't display the proper authority an admin should... and I get that you weren't the only admin at the time, too >_>.

Again, what's the point of running something with 4 participants?