You fucking suck.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Doomsday...you fucking suck. "Wah, wah ,wah. Daffney is awesome. She should be on TV 24-7. The world is going to end on one of the next 50,000,000 million days and I will be right. Now I'm a pseudo useful member because I'm workin' a dead part of the forum". You fucking suck. Hopefully your world ends, ours will be better for it. Daffney fucking sucks and all stupid fucking Vampire-goth-dark gimmicks like that suck. You're stupid for liking them and the world will continue on after you're thankfully fucking dead. Shut the fuck up you stupid broken record, you will do nothing for the VBookie site as it's deader than Daffney's career and your brain.

Sharpshooter....you fucking suck. You bump three year old threads. WHAT. THE. FUCK. I might empathize if you were bumping cool threads or historically significant threads. You do neither. It's not cool and that's why you are the quickest dismissed mod in AWF history. You fucking suck.

KenFan...you fucking suck. Get over yourself pal, "yo dumb azz nikkaz rape, pubes XPAC dumbz shitz" gimmick fucking sucks. Ken Anderson fucking sucks. If I were you I'd drink enough under-the-sink chemicals to kill myself because my favorite wrestler sucks. The Packers aren't repeating either because their fucking defense fucking sucks. They get 3-5 sacks and 1-2 picks and game and does it do my fantasy squads any favors when they give up 35 fucking points a game? NO. You fucking suck.

Rell...you fucking suck. You were here for a good run. Then you fucking disappeared. And then things really fucking sucked. Plus, you're a Nope. You can't help that, but if you stick around you might not fucking suck as much.

Mod staff...you fucking suck. Remember when one of you made a slightly tongue in cheek comment about being the reason this place was poppin for all of two minutes? Well guess what, you fucking sucking has made this place deader than that pile of corpses behind Auschwitz that didn't make it to the burner. Even if the five best posters that aren't posting here made a comeback, that isn't going to help your case the way the American's liberating those damned Jews didn't help that pile of corpses. And why the fuck is MizMasta sill mod, lil motherfucker isn't ever here. He fucking sucks. The mod staff fucking sucks.

Not merging the MMA and Sports sections...fucking sucks. No one really talks MMA. It's taking up prime real estate that could be used for something cool. That fucking sucks.

Lack of activity...fucking sucks. Seriously. I know ITO will come in here with his " everyone likes to point out the obvious but will do nothing to help fix the situation" and that fucking sucks. It's true. I used to be of the "well what we have here is good enough" mentality. No. We don't have enough. We need more fucking participation like we had in those Raw threads. We need to do something to make this place pop instead of threads running down people that fucking suck like Fuzzy, Doomsday, Beer and G1. I like this place. And coming here seeing 24 "new" posts every two days and 50% of them fucking sucking fucking sucks. Seriously, before anyone comes in here telling me how I fucking suck (quite well for a few quid quite honestly) let's get something concrete to help this place.

Nopes...you fucking suck. With your coco butter smell and weird fucking textured hair. Yuck. Go back to the jungles you scourge upon the human race. You fucking suck.

Jews...you fucking suck. No wonder you've gotten it worse than any race of people throughout history. You fucking suck and make me wish there were more Nopes...to rob your money mongering asses. And your best comedians suck. You fucking suck you eaters of children and plunderers of finances.

:D I have to put this down here because some of you really are that fucking stupid.

...god...

Reaction score
Can you just deadmin/mod this whole shitty forum and make me and enzo the main admins/mods? thx.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Nice tournament bro.

You fucking suck.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
<_<

"I agree with Enzo" on all the points stated in here and a few of the points he didn't mention but I'm sure he thought.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
elephant-in-the-room.jpg

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
For the record, I'm gonna need another admin..I don't know if and when I'll get the stupid internet in this fucking room, therefore my possibilities to come here will be limited for longer than I was expecting.
Anybody interested?

Reaction score
good luck getting 20 replies within a week.

Already have 10 in a few hours. This thread is on pace to outdo the entire board. Go figure. But seriously,
god shut up tdk

"I agree with Enzo" on all the points stated in here and a few of the points he didn't mention but I'm sure he thought.

Of course you do and rightfully so, I'm fucking awesome. And I did think of everything, I always do. I just can't be bothered to put it all down.

Also, I appreciate not being mentioned. Asshole. I'm the King goddamnit.

Hardly. You crowned yourself when you had already displayed your undying support of me in your title bar, which should have read more than a few letters but the title bar is limited and that fucking sucks. And btw, Monk...you fucking suck. What do you do around here? You're like a fucking antique chair sitting in an old miser's decrepit mansion. Sure, it's nice to look at but no one can sit in it anymore because it might fold and break. The damn thing has been set on the curb more than enough times but it somehow finds it's way back into the parlor which a new coat off varnish and everytime everyone is like"oooh and ahhhhh" but they still can't sit in the damn useless thing. Do something, you fucking suck you sorry excuse for a King."

For the record, I'm gonna need another admin..I don't know if and when I'll get the stupid internet in this fucking room, therefore my possibilities to come here will be limited for longer than I was expecting.
Anybody interested?

You're going to ask someone to be admin? Yeah, that's a good idea. That's how we got stellar mods in Sharpshooter, MizMasta and Peep and Doomsday poking at the corpse that is V-Bookie. Good way to approach that, pal. I'm not here to cry that I shouldn't have been de-modded, even though it's clearer than a cloudless day that I shouldn't've and this place is suffering from that fateful decision, but don't ask if someone is interested, that fucking sucks for everyone, especially John. Do what you feel is right for this place, don't let people who are interested because you asked who is interested. There is no way of telling the level of their interest outside of their activity. And I don't know how further you qualified MizMasta and Sharpshooter but it has to go a little bit deeper, like participation. Like Luke, he was a perfect pick. The others...yeah. Either way, whomever you pick, let it be someone with some legit concern for this place because unlike the other 20,000 times it's been brought up, this place really is in dire need of a pick me up. A year or so ago when we were getting a limited number of posts it was for a majority wrestling and other fun areas of the site. Now it's like 50-50 with the chick area. I am far from queer, but that fucking sucks. I come here to talk greased up men with physiques and tights, not chemically enhanced bitches and guys who will never touch those kinds of bitches in real life argue about flat chested, skinny twigs and badonnka donk hoes and their cellulite. Again, it doesn't matter because none of you will get any closer to those broads than the kleenex and lotion bottles will get you. And boy, once that reality sets in for you and your hairy palms, that will really fucking suck, eh? All I'm saying is let's make that percentage like 70-30 to get back to a respectable state of activity. Is there anyone who can get this forum back to it's glory days, which is apparently when a bunch of queermos were banding together to pick on other queermos becuause it was somewhat remotely fun? Probably not, but it is realistic to think that with the right changes and tweaks we can get this place to where some queermos talk about a common interest and have fun in other areas once again. If not, than this place really fucking sucks.

Nice tournament bro.

You fucking suck.

Touche, you cock sucker. If I could get half the people that post strictly in the spank district than maybe I'd have more than 7 voters. Maybe some prime real estate in the top tier could help as well. And I forgot, Peep is the savior of this place, I mean when he was made GM this place sprung to life faster than a starving ethiopian suffering from ebola and aids surrounded by a pack of hungry hyenas.

...god...

Reaction score
where do u look up all ur analogies? or do u think of them then jot them down in a notepad for later use..?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler