You Can Call It A Rant...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

CMS Shoot 2.0

The Anigma Returns:Damn you Anigma, you come out here and do the Royal Rumble before me, steal the spotlight from Deathly Hallows with your Royal Rumble PPV, damn. Now I will have the second Royal Rumble and not the first, that's not a good start. You better not take away from me that little special award I carry on my sig.

WF: Definetly a great site for BTBs, its nice to see some Bookers coming here. I hope that the attitude around there doesn't traspasses here.

Jae: Nice way to debut on a forum, bashing the mod.

BTW Expansion:I have wanted to move the BTB to other forum, the why I haven't is that I am not exactly proud of my first shows, is really a shame because I really want to post this BTB on other forums.

Booker of Bookers Award:
DX_SUCK_IT__ID_by_D_Generation_X.jpg

My mistake: Lol, I actuall thought I had won the Next Big BTB. Man, I was embarrased when I checked I didn't. My bad.

DX 3:16: My advice right now, take long, long read to other BTBs and get some ideas. I was surprised to see how you actually divided in 4 parts a what as maximum had to be a 2 Word Page promo. I praised you on my first rant, but this is shooting man, and you have to get your game seriously up, especially on your promos, and in your main events.

Nate757: Lol, I had never been put in such a rush. I don't know how many times I lied telling you that the show was ready and it wasn't, by a long shot. In the end, I actually did the show like in 2 days, but Nate had been waiting for it like for a week. Sorry about that.

C4 vs Weebo: Considering how their war its base on BTB Match preview work, it do concern us. C4, you are not bad, you are good by the way, I was blown away by the match picture you pulled for Unbreakable. But, you do need to get new PSDs and try a little harder to find some PSDs you are missing. Weebo, nobody compares to you in PPV posters, altough I had to admit that for the first time, I liked more C4's work for Unbreakable than yours for Deathly Hallows. But in the end, you put a better finish, better quality, do a better service and are more constant in your work, because C4, as much as I was blown away with your Unbreakable match pics, your match preview banners for WWE vs ECW do were a setback, so like I told you before, you need to become more constant.

SWA Anarchy GM: (Look at the Booker of Bookers award section of the shoot). Nah, really, you will be missed in SWA, and I wonder who will replace you.

Gardsjr: Congrats on the award, now, step your game. For the next awards you shall expect to be nominated in more categories than the Next Big BTB, and one of the improvements you have to make is the lenght of matches. You certainly can as you did it for the tourny, so what you did in the tourny, do it on every show you make.

NCW: Lol, who takes the seriously? I know I don't. I think that it's fun, heck, it's a lot of fun, probably the most entertaining and hottest thing around in the BTB lanscape, and wwerko619 has some great skills. But has anyone commented on his actual skills, no, because he gets overshadowed by the sillyness of our promos, sells and oocs. I think that in a different concept of BTB, wwerko619 could be a top Booker. (LOL, I hopes this doesn't cost me the NCW World Title Match)

*CMS stares at the members who have read this thread: Christian Cage, Sweetj14, who in the blue hell are you? In reality, I have not seen them around, I have not seen them around doing any BTB, so I have no clue on what's the interest of reading me shoot about something they don't do.

So we have a four way tie and a two way tie and we decide to call it done with CMS wining and yet another two way tie? whatever. I don't care. because when I make my return better than ever, I will take CMS down.
DX_SUCK_IT__ID_by_D_Generation_X.jpg

Evil Austin

I have been taking your advice. Reading the latest work of your deathly hallows ppv which was great i might add. and the latest work of the mod Leviathan and the Royal rumble by the returning Anigma.

I have been learning as my thread grows and now beware as my royal rumble ppv is coming in about two days i promise it will be my best work yet. and probably my best for a long time to come.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I do need to lenghthen my matches abit but that will happen when my show goes 2 hours.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
hah nice cutting out my name from that quote at the end. Face facts CMS because when it comes right down to it, I will take you down when I return lol. Just give it time buddy enjoy the time you got right now. Your on borrowed time at the top lol.

edgehead09

Reaction score
CMS Shoot 2.0

Nate757: Lol, I had never been put in such a rush. I don't know how many times I lied telling you that the show was ready and it wasn't, by a long shot. In the end, I actually did the show like in 2 days, but Nate had been waiting for it like for a week. Sorry about that.

Yea man, sorry bout rushing you. I really do apologize because DX 3:16 rushed the hell out of me and i hated that...i also feel that is the reason DX pulled that BS bout moving to me, because my show was late, so i sincerly apologize...No Homo

The Anigma

Reaction score
(sighs) Hater. lol...but you, CMS, have better not gotten used to having that Booker of Bookers award because this is the way I see it. You're simply holding it for me because that is still mine and I'm taking it back. I've taken a backseat for a bit too long and I'm coming for that Booker of Bookers award and when the awards finally come around, you're looking at the three time Booker of Bookers. Prepare to bow down to the king...lol...

JHar888

Reaction score
This is the third edition of this, but this time, it will have a twist. It will be a shoot, no holding back, no mercy, no excusses.

zomg no holds barred.

Jhar: For every good thing he makes, he screwes 4 more. How many BTBs has he left now? Heck, and he ends perfectly by forfeiting the tournament. If you are on this section you are here to contribute, if not, GTFO of my section. [/QUOTE]

Haha. Get a life.

1 - Stop defending BTB.
2 - Your section, my ass.

BTB Mod: You knew I had to adress that. Save the best for last. Well man, first, make no mistake, I am happy for Levi and finally the section gets an active, caring BTB that will make the section grow and make it more important to the whole forum. But boy, I always am the runner up am I? I was right there when they selected Anigma, ending second, and now the same with Levi. This is a situation of bad for me, great for the section. Congrats Leviathan, you deserve it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, runner-up? You're the "Booker of Bookers, you can't be."

This was actually an OK thread at one point, but it's way past overdone now.

The Rated R CMStar

*CMS checks his sig. Looks at his awards. He then looks at all the threads he has started in the BTB Section.

Yeah, I think it's more than clear that this is my section.

ZOMG, what a coincidence, when I praise JHar, then the thread made sense and was OK, but then, when I mess up with him, then the thread is pass overdue and I must get a life. And nice way to avoid the facts, insulting the thread, let's see your stint over the BTB scene.

CWE BTB Federations
CWE
TNA/NJPW
The TNA one with Gashface
Forfeited the tournament

So excuse, did I lie? I said you had left 4 BTBs, and you have abandon exactly that amount, you forfeited the tournament, and that's what you did. So, did you contributed? Or tell me how the section benefits from you coming every 3 months,opening a BTB, increase your post count and then leave, usually leaving a partner behind.

Oh, thank you, thank you. At least you do recognize greatness

Switchy

Reaction score
Damn, how much longer are you gonna overlook me! It takes this long for Nick Dinsmore to be given a decent gimmick! Anyway I was just joking I'm just eager to see what other people think of me as a booker but anyway nice rant yet again and I agree with a lot of things you say but...

The Anigma Returns:Damn you Anigma, you come out here and do the Royal Rumble before me, steal the spotlight from Deathly Hallows with your Royal Rumble PPV, damn. Now I will have the second Royal Rumble and not the first, that's not a good start. You better not take away from me that little special award I carry on my sig.
It's not Anigma you're gonna have to worry about when my new BTB arrives :shifty:

edgehead09

Reaction score
zomg no holds barred.

Jhar: For every good thing he makes, he screwes 4 more. How many BTBs has he left now? Heck, and he ends perfectly by forfeiting the tournament. If you are on this section you are here to contribute, if not, GTFO of my section.

Haha. Get a life.

1 - Stop defending BTB.
2 - Your section, my ass.

BTB Mod: You knew I had to adress that. Save the best for last. Well man, first, make no mistake, I am happy for Levi and finally the section gets an active, caring BTB that will make the section grow and make it more important to the whole forum. But boy, I always am the runner up am I? I was right there when they selected Anigma, ending second, and now the same with Levi. This is a situation of bad for me, great for the section. Congrats Leviathan, you deserve it

This was actually an OK thread at one point, but it's way past overdone now.

Dude you have a serious attitude promblem...i see you on AIM, IM you and you say shut the hell up and sign off....WTF

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Attitude problem? I just get pissed when people like you and Ryan talk to me outside the forum...

And CMS, I've never bailed on a BTB partner before except Switchy, just because I'm not very active on here anymore...each time, they bail on me...

-Hitman (2)
-Gashface
-SE76

Plus, you quit BTB Fed as well...we all did.

Weebo

Reaction score
C4 vs Weebo: Considering how their war its base on BTB Match preview work, it do concern us. C4, you are not bad, you are good by the way, I was blown away by the match picture you pulled for Unbreakable. But, you do need to get new PSDs and try a little harder to find some PSDs you are missing. Weebo, nobody compares to you in PPV posters, altough I had to admit that for the first time, I liked more C4's work for Unbreakable than yours for Deathly Hallows. But in the end, you put a better finish, better quality, do a better service and are more constant in your work, because C4, as much as I was blown away with your Unbreakable match pics, your match preview banners for WWE vs ECW do were a setback, so like I told you before, you need to become more constant.

Well, CMS I just went and looked at those Unbreakable match banners and I think the background and text on all of them look like shit. Dude how can you like those. Look at the shit i have made for you and the shit I have for SWA. His doesn't even compare to mine. I wanted to (and still want to) battle him in a little tournament making different btb things but he said no(well he first said yes then no, so I'm not sure). It's just how can u think those look good. I checked out some of his others and on a lot of them there is to much going on in the background. For someone like you who got the top spot last week on the power 10, presentation is everything and you don't want to have your presentation look like crap. Good thing you had me make your 'BTW' logo and not him cause it wouldn't look that good either.

-TJ-

They should just close this. This is turning into a Jhar and his pissy additute trying to bash CMS.

The Rated R CMStar

^ Attitude problem? I just get pissed when people like you and Ryan talk to me outside the forum...

And CMS, I've never bailed on a BTB partner before except Switchy, just because I'm not very active on here anymore...each time, they bail on me...

-Hitman (2)
-Gashface
-SE76

Uhmm, you bailed me, same as MJ, same as Therazar, list goes on and on. My team was changed 6 times, 6 times in the BTB Federations. I made up 6 different first shows. When I was put in the 7th team, and one of them bailed on me again, I just got tired and told Answer that I was sorry, but I couldn't make a show by myself.

-TJ-

-Hitman (2)
-Gashface
-SE76

We all quit the BtB Fed. Because Everyone kept bailing on CMS. You were the first after screwing up our roster. Then everyone else quited. It got to the point that CMS had to quit because a team of 2 is not enough for something like the BTB Fed.