Yo!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

circle

Reaction score
10/10 - EG is one of the few that could do it all. Plus extra points for going through all the adversity in his life before hand.

Reaction score
i didnt like him being a dancer most of the time when he enters the ring, just gives me the feeling that he is weak, and not welling to fight toughly.

WTF?! You make Eddie sound like Alex 'Nobody's favourite wrestler' Wright for God's sake. If that's what you're rating the guy on then you clearly haven't got a clue about wrestling. Or English for that matter.

I agree with MattHardyv1 there seems to be a bit of conservative low balling to avoid controversy here. The guy was incredible and certainly had more claim to being the total package than most people. Certainly more than Taker, who seems set to keep the top spot by the grace of a loyal bunch of Goth-marks. Also, the lower marking of him for only having one title run is pretty off if you consider that the guy died just before getting his second run and that the (admittedly incredible) Curt Hennig only carried the AWA strap and still hit the 3rd spot.

Eddie's death (or the storylines after it) should have no bearing on his rating. People should be considering that he was a draw in every promotion he entered, he was sick on the mic, charismatic as hell, could have a storming match with pretty much anyone and finally reached the top (due in large part to overwhelming fan support) after picking himself out of the gutter. What's more to admire?

9.5/10

ChiWa

Reaction score
I really liked Eddy, but he was not among the best ever. 7.5/10

phantomgerald

9/10. he was great as both heel and face, always interesting.

MJ807

Reaction score
9/10 He was a great wrestler he was great on the mic even if he was alive today this is the same rating I would have given him.

03mnm

Reaction score
EG is the greatest off all time in my opinion I miss the guy so much SD has never been the same without him

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I will give him 8/10 he was a great wrestler brought alot to the ring and was good on the mic. He had a lot of charisma and brought that into the ring.

moo2k4

Reaction score
Just dropping a line to say what's up to everyone. I'm new here, and look forward to being able to chat with you guys!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Welcome to the forum hope to see u posting.

moo2k4

Reaction score
I shall be posting, for sure. Given that the only other place I talk wrestling at is one of the sports forums I mod at, and that forum is entirely inconsistent because there's not a huge following over there.