Yo!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 28 - Eddie Guerrero

Alright Hennig scores a 90 and takes 3rd place. Its going to rough moving him from that spot. Next up. This one's gonna be fun again. Enjoy peoples...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
eddy.jpg

Eddie Guerrero has won the following titles:

ECW Television Title x2
WCW US Title
WCW Cruiserweight Title x2
WWE European Title x2
WWE Intercontinental Title x2
WWE Tag Team Titles x3
WWE US Title
WWE World Title
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna stay out of this arguement for the most part. But Eddie gets a 7.5. He was a great wrestler, but I never saw what some others seem to have seen in him.

Soulpower

9.5/10... Doesn't get a perfect because he only had one title run, but other than that his in ring and mic skills cannot be denied. He had great matches anywhere he went, which was pretty much everywhere. WCW,ECW,WWF/E ROH, IWA, Japan, Mexico and in all those places he managed to steal the show at one point or another.

Reaction score
8/10 he wasn't bad. and he had pretty good wrestle skills.... but i never really liked him for some reason.

Montana

I say about the same as mr perfect, even with the different era. Loved the business, and it showed. Great Heel/Face. Good on the mic.

Nation

Eddie is no doubt a legend if he was still alive i bet you would be a 3 time world champion by now. But the fact is he's not alive i know steroids were a major involvement in his death but if he didn't take them he would have probably stayed in the mid card. So 8.5/10 Great wrestler and great mic skills.

Wrestling Station

i didnt like him being a dancer most of the time when he enters the ring, just gives me the feeling that he is weak, and not welling to fight toughly.
But anyway, his is a good wrestler in general. 7.5/10

xtremebadass

8.5 I respect the man to the fullest, but some of his storylines weren't that great and it was good he finally got the title before he passed

v1-power

Reaction score
9.2/10 he was all great in in ring abilities and his mic skills were good and his promos were great he was good as a heel or a face and even though he only had 1 title run he gets a solid 9.2/10

Great One

8.5/10, stepped up to the occassion, passion for the business, great in ring and mic skills, I imagine he would of went even further... nothing more I can say.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Great wrestler, loved his "Lie, Cheat & Steal" gimmick, also the LWO back in WCW was good. 9/10 from me.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Man 9.9/10 i know you guys are like "well i dont wanna seem sympathetic because he died" but i mean come on he was sooo awesome to watch.He was great as a heel or a face,sure he only had one title run but i know damn well he woulda had at least one more.He was gold on the mic and great in the ring he was an all around great performer/entertainer.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Always liked him since his ECW years, His wrestling ability was always solid.

His storylines I dont care for much if they were bad because his passion for the business was always there 100%

9.5/10

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
9/10 He doesn't deserve a 10 he was great but only 9 after what WWE have done to him...
JUST FUCKING FORGET ABOUT HIS DEATH ALREADY!
GEES! YOU WEREN'T LIKE THIS WHEN PERFECT DIED!