Yet another thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

well no offense G1 but it seems as if your name pops up a few times in almost every thread now.... and I bet you hate it?

Great One

Yeah, and I force people to say my name. And the long years I've been on here (much longer than either of you), I have always tried to get attention..... Oh wait.

Marvel26

Reaction score
This thread had no mention about you or the whole situation until you showed up and made it about you!

Great One

Yeah, I MADE it about me. Yet you mentioned me many times in the opening topic, accused me of things and directly pertained to me on multiple occasions. Then Blaze came in and did the same thing. You're a moron, seriously, just go away. I've had enough of arguing with the same dipshits for a bit now, I'm sure you'll get the same response from anybody else, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who recognizes your stupidity. Although wordlife326 definitely couldn't use his brain either. =(

Wordlife

lol why ya think its called "Yet Another Thread"?

Poor G1 man... I feel bad :(

Great One

I have no clue even relatively what you were trying to elude to or say... but you might want to read my edit.

Wordlife

oh shit... dude lol sorry bout that, now I feel like an asshole :(

Kizza

This thread was made to try and stop this shit going any further...great to see you have turned it into something about you, G1!

You're a fucking idiot. You tell everyone to stop, which in turn is only going to bring the topic up again. Good job wankstain.

LKP

England is alright but wales is where its at. Oh and by the way this whole people on Montana and g1 sides. I'm not on either side but i can tell you this forum will crumble soon if any sides are taken. Its like being in a playground.