Yet another thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

All the other threads contain your constant shit and to be honest I am sick of hearing about you!

This thread is telling everybody to get over it, rather than it being about you or Jasmine!
You're fucking stupid. Please list a thread that had anything to do with solely me or Jasmine. And all other threads were branches from ONE thread, which your boyfriend, Montana, abused his powers to close. So blame him and get a fucking clue.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I just wanna say if closing a thread in HIAT is abusing your power...I forget which..it was either chuck or this guy but one of them closed a thread i made in HIAT a few months back. So yeah...just saying.

Moonlight Drive

It was a thread made by Blaze. It was definitely a shitty thread.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Still wouldn't that be the same shit here. Just no one was banned. G1 is saying how his threads was closed not how he was banned. Seems he is more pissed about that then anything.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Maybe because he was trying to get all this drama to stop....which is a good reason.

All this shit is gonna rip the forum apart like its already doing. Soon they will be basically two sides to this whole forum. People will start to leave and the forum will die off.

Moonlight Drive

:lmao

It thought I was on your ignore list?

And that's bullshit, since pretty much every member on here has posted in thos threads.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well I took you off the other day in the realtionship thread and forgot to put u back on...

and yeah its already starting.

Some people on G1's side and some on Montana..

I'm on the side of this shit needs to end so we can get back to normal here.

Moonlight Drive

In the 10 months I've been here, I've come to conlude this is normal.

Great One

Still wouldn't that be the same shit here. Just no one was banned. G1 is saying how his threads was closed not how he was banned. Seems he is more pissed about that then anything.
Sigh. I'm sorry, I never really recognize and come to appreciate the stupidity of certain posters everyone bitches about until actually having to embrace it. I'm not "pissed" about anything, and HE brought up the closing.
All the other threads contain your constant shit and to be honest I am sick of hearing about you!

Marvel26

Reaction score
This thread was made to try and stop this shit going any further...great to see you have turned it into something about you, G1!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Great to see your content to keep it going too after it went 24 hours without a single reply. ;)

Great One

This thread was made to try and stop this shit going any further...great to see you have turned it into something about you, G1!
Rofl, yeah, that was my master plan all along. This thread is TOTALLY about me now.