Yet another thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
This is not a thread to bitch about Jasmine or to bitch about The GreatOne, before I begin, but, everything seems to be so negative and it all seems to have stemmed from one thing...the GreatOne/Jasmine situation!

This whole arguement has got the mods and perhaps the forum divided, and having the mods banning people without permission and bitching about each other does nto put a good front on the forum

This whole section is absolutely cluttered with shit about that whole situation, so rather than bitching about it, why don't we think of a solution for it? We are all adults...right?

I think it is time for all of us just to let this one go, which is what I think Montana was trying to do but perhaps went the wrong way about it buy delting posts and banning people.

Therefore I think there should be no more mention of it. Whether that be bitching about it or offering suggestions to it, or even making stupid jokes. It is common knowledge about what happened so I think the point in the very original post has worked.

HOWEVER it is all up to the mods and admins. I just think it is time for the mods to step up and sort this out rather than aiding the cause.

J

This whole arguement has got the mods and perhaps the forum divided, and having the mods banning people without permission and bitching about each other does nto put a good front on the forum

J-Dawg sences its time for an analogy. Kk for this analogy were going to compare Staff to Cops as they bassically do what a cop is and that is uphold the law, which is this rule will be scenerio.

So first point when a cop pulls you over for breaking the law does he call another cop before arresting you to make sure it's ok? No he does not he knows the law and he upholds it by enforcing it.

Part two of the scenerio does being a cop make you immune from the law, NO! Therefore the same goes on the forum as the staff has to abbide by the same rules they have set down for us. Therefore if a cop break the law he is arrested, as Montana broke a rule and is now ban.

Now before you go back and say well Staff and such bend the rules and mess with certain members there is a diffrence between a joke and just plain breaking the rules of the forum.

You may now put away you pens and paper and head out to Recess =D.

Ps - I have no problem with Montana he is an awesome member.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I can see where you are coming from, which I why I think the staff need to get in order...and bitching about it in this section is not how it should be done, that should take place in the staff section!

MikeRaw

Actually, no, we aren't all adults. In fact, I'd go as far to say only about 1/8 of the forum is an adult :rofl:.
Anyway, I dont' see anyone banning anyone without permission. The only thing recently with that wa Montana banning G1, and that was rectified shortly after.

I just think it is time for the mods to step up and sort this out rather than aiding the cause.
But, if you insist...
*Steps up, solves mess, leaves*

Great One

Why the fuck do you need to create ANOTHER thread? Honestly, fuck off. I hate reading.

Marvel26

Reaction score
All the other threads contain your constant shit and to be honest I am sick of hearing about you!

This thread is telling everybody to get over it, rather than it being about you or Jasmine!

MikeRaw

Everybodyshuthefuckup.jpg

shut-the-fuck-up.jpg