Yet another movement by rkorockz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So I am fighting for the same thing yall are...look I know a few people here respect me for this and idc who does and who dont...it aint about respect its about doing whats right

Buttersz

Reaction score
c:/kills_rKoRockz

BREAK THE CODE!!!!!

....oh wait, thats my one...:shifty:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Butters...stop being a dumbass...I am fighting for the same thing you are...do you not understand that.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ok it doesnt say anything about ripping sigs but thats cause its pretty much implied... ur supposed to show people what u can do... and if even WS agrees with the ban whats the point of this. im cool with WS but i agree with the ban completely... u dont have anything to do with this rko rocks and no one cares so just shut up...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
idc what you say I aint backing down...this fight will go til his ban is up if it has 2.

Buttersz

Reaction score
I am fighting for the same thing you are...do you not understand that.

What, fighting against gay marriages and gay couples being allowed to adopt? Didnt know you hated yourself.

SAVE_US.WS FROM GAYS!

This Guy

rko the reason why there is no poll going up, is because you are implying that everyone should get to decide who gets punished. Why don't we just make everyone moderators then too? You realize how dumb that sounds? You want a poll. I have no doubt that people would probably vote in favour of lifting the ban, but If I put up a poll that said "should there be no rules anywhere anytime" you guys would vote for that too. Then whats the point of having different sections. The reason we don't give you the choice is because your not qualified to give it.

Not to mention how many times do you have to be told you have all the facts wrong? I mean you claimed you knew what was really going on, and make yourself look like a bigger tool everytime someone comes in here and corrects you. And if so many people agree with you, where are they all in this thread? I see you, and I see butters. thats it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
There not brave I guess

and if read I said not all the time but when its something where u see the other post made about it people then in here then yea make one...cause people need the right to vote...would u like it if your govenment just started doing things and you could not do anything about it....certain things that are big issues deserve to have voting done.

This Guy

There not brave I guess

and if read I said not all the time but when its something where u see the other post made about it people then in here then yea make one...cause people need the right to vote...would u like it if your govenment just started doing things and you could not do anything about it....certain things that are big issues deserve to have voting done.

The goverment already can do things without me. We only vote for a leader not for the rules of our country.. if you were old enough to vote you'd know that. Aside from that, this isn't a democracy, this is like a job. You don't vote for who your boss is going to be at work, there promoted.

btw on another note to rko. Your pointing the finger at Monkey a lot like he's the only admin. Monkey has only been an admin for so long. You can hate him all you want, but he's primarly the reason why rules are in the process of being revised. He's part of the reason why the staff is more actively discussing changes then every before, and he's the reason why changes for the better are being made. Many of the people you claim are generally pissed off are always pissed off. There's no hope for them anyways. As someone else said, if you don't like it here, just leave.

Buttersz

Reaction score
rko the reason why there is no poll going up, is because you are implying that everyone should get to decide who gets punished. Why don't we just make everyone moderators then too? You realize how dumb that sounds? You want a poll. I have no doubt that people would probably vote in favour of lifting the ban, but If I put up a poll that said "should there be no rules anywhere anytime" you guys would vote for that too. Then whats the point of having different sections. The reason we don't give you the choice is because your not qualified to give it.

Not to mention how many times do you have to be told you have all the facts wrong? I mean you claimed you knew what was really going on, and make yourself look like a bigger tool everytime someone comes in here and corrects you. And if so many people agree with you, where are they all in this thread? I see you, and I see butters. thats it.

Are you blind or something? I have clearly stuck up for your side of the argument and against his the last 4 posts. n00bsville - population: you and rKoRockz.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
blah blah blah ok I seen things like within states where they vote on issuse..you dont live in the good ole USA right This Guy...and if this is like a job then fucking pay me......but we should have some rights to vote on here...if it I ran it...it would be better...

CT Styles

rkorockz, shut up! you talk tough over the internet but your obviously some little nerd who's pissed off cos someone he didn't even no got banned. WS got banned for stealing sigs, he got banned longer because he is a mod. Get it through ya thik head

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
bitch I aint no nerd....alright...fine I will just drop this shit because I know I am right but yet yall are dumbasses....just fucking close this shit

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hey dude...I am smart...in school I make high grades ok 90's ok...I just hate how this shit went down but I am done