Yes! Yes! Yes!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay Dee

Reaction score
Here is a bit of an update for you all

I was asked to help out in setting up a ring for a show by my trainer, i said yes due to the promise of some more training time in exchange. He called me today to let me know details and told me....that there is a chance i might actually have a match!!!! He told me on the phone he believes that i can go in and pull off a brilliant match

Castiel

Reaction score
Awesome to hear! Best of luck big guy!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Piledrive your opponent into oblivion

Jay Dee

Reaction score
i dont do piledrivers due to the high risk involved in one

Jay Dee

Reaction score
Hey guys, since going on hiatus, a hell of a lot has happened in my life. I quit and rejoined SNW, the bakyard fed I was working with, cutting down the number of tapings I do. Also I've been training more with the pros, still impressing them, I now have a new character and a new mask. Abomination is the name. Health wise I have been on a diet and lost a stone and half, Which is haloway to my goal weight. Im getting stronger and notcing more muscle in my arms which is a plus.

All in all, apart from the complete heartbreak ive been going through, life is pretty damn awesome!

Castiel

Reaction score
Digging the name and the fact that you got a new mask, you should post a pic of it! Good to hear everything is going so well dude!

Jay Dee

Reaction score
You will see it if and when i get a recording of one of my shows, or some promo pics done

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Abomination. Sounds terrifying. Hope it goes well

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Good luck for the future man, I hope live stays good for you.