Year One

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
John stands in the center of his gym his typical business style suit, black his hair slicked back, he looks down at his watch. He taps his foot impatiently.

John McHenry: Do you need help?

He leans looking towards the locker room.

Bruce shouts from the back.

Bruce McGraw: I know how to wear a suit just give me a minute it’s not like it’s a huge rush.

John McHenry: I know, I know. I just we…I.

Bruce walks in from the back. Hair pulled up into a ponytail wearing a suit.

Bruce McGraw: See the thing is you wear these all the time. I wear these and I just look so damn good I have to do a double take in the mirror.

John McHenry: Right. So whose ride we taking yours or mine.

Bruce McGraw: I’ll drive. I mean I do have the endorsement deal so I still need to be seen in it as much as possible.

John and Bruce walk outside a bright sunny day in Philadelphia, they both climb into Bruce’s Chevy Avalanche. Inside John finally breaks the awkward silence.

John McHenry: So your back on the road with the company shortly?

Bruce McGraw: Yeah guess the vacation is over, creative has something for me. What are you going to do? You want me to talk to Paul?

John McHenry: No. I got something in the works.

Bruce McGraw: Really? You sure?

John McHenry: I’ve got some unfinished business.

The city disappears into the countryside as the two brothers continue their conversation.

John McHenry: How much longer? I don’t remember it taking this long.

Bruce McGraw: It’s just another mile or two.

They return to the awkward silence before finally arriving they pull up getting out of the car. They count the headstones as they walk across them arriving finally at Marion “Bonesaw†McGraw

Bruce McGraw: I can’t believe it’s been a year already.

John stands silent unwavering as tears begin to stream down Bruce’s face. Bruce looks over upset that John hasn’t shown any emotion.

Bruce McGraw: Don’t you feel anything?

John McHenry: How could I? The man abandonded me when I was three. Three years old Bruce, now I get his reasons. He was about to blow up in the industry, he couldn’t stay in one place, he had a different girl nightly and he was doing drugs. All great reasons to give your kid up for adoption.

Bruce jerks away from John almost horrified.

John McHenry: Don’t look at me like that. I have every reason to be pissed off about it.

Bruce McGraw: But he contacted you three years ago told us we were brothers. He was trying.

John McHenry: He was I’ll give him that. But I’m thrity two years old and I only knew the man for six years of my life and three of them I can’t even remember. And I’m glad he was trying to make amends and atone for what he’d done but it was still only three years. Three years isn’t long enough to make me weep for him. Now I understand why you would and I don’t blame you one bit. You loved him he was a father to you. He just wasn’t that for me.

Bruce McGraw: He loved you John. He used to talk about how we’d be a family again all the time. He just couldn’t find you. When you ran away from foster care you vanished. Until you finally got into CWA and he saw you on TV he wasn’t even sure if you were still alive.

John shifts awkwardly this time throwing his arms up.

John McHenry: Ok so he didn’t now where I was till I made it big in CWA I was their for five years. You were their for two and that was four years ago. After the company went belly up.

Bruce McGraw: John he was scared. Probably that when he showed up, when he told you you’d act exactly like you are right now.

Bruce’s mood shifts.

Bruce McGraw: Your my brother. I love you. I want to know that if something happened to me that you’d be at my funeral, that you’d miss me.

John McHenry: Bruce

John hugs his younger brother holding him tight.

John McHenry: I wouldn’t know what to do without you. I’ve known you for seven years now. I’ve known you were my brother for four, we talk almost daily and I have no doubts that if you were to die I’d be broken.

John tears up at the prospect.

John McHenry: I’m not saying I didn’t care about the man. He was my father. I just didn’t have the same type of connection you did. I wish I had.

John stares up at the blue clear sky smiling as he and Bruce both stand up wiping away their tears for a moment.

John McHenry: I’m glad it could be a beautiful day. I may not have known the man like you but I do know he was a good man or tried to be. What was he like?

Bruce McGraw: He was great, taught me everything I know about the industry, taught me everything I know about being a man.

John McHenry: Well then he did screw up there.

John tries to keep a straight face but busts out laughing along with Bruce. John kneels just in front of the gravestone.

John McHenry: We’ll miss you.

[video=youtube;XnEMvC0P3UM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnEMvC0P3UM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I've no idea why the video shrunk so badly. I would like for this to count as my first rp for the next card

Lewb

Reaction score
Am i the only person who dont have a fucking clue whats going on :/

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Probably not I did make a thread awhile back though explaining john mchenry and bruce mcgraws past. They are both the sons of Bonesaw McGraw(randy savage from spiderman) John was given up for adoption at 3 while Bruce was born 5 years later and raised by bonesaw and his new wife. Bonesaw did not tell his children that they were related until 4 years ago. Bonesaw died when Randy did a year ago. That should bring you up to speed but I've included a lot of the backstory in my various rps and created a thread outlining his background in interactive.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'll be transferring this to Interactive. I only got one rp on this show it's my return I can't have it be about a funeral right?