Yeah, ok so...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He can say it was like that when he found it...which is why he didn't know who it belong to.

PeepShow

but even if you did return it to him that doesnt' explain you deleting all of his emails and messages and contacts what do you say about that?

No shit. I was being sarcastic about returning it to him. Unless of course someone else can come up with something.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Drop it down your pants when he hunts you down, and asks for it back. He won't look there.

This Guy

well I admit I would have returned it in the first place, I'm a bit of a boy scout when it comes to stuff like that. But I think if I was in your situation I would do what someone else said, have fun smashing the crap out of it.

Otherwise just ditch it in a dumpster somewhere.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Sell it now, if he cares that much AT&T can easily track it down.

You could be in some trouble if you get caught with it. He can sue for theft and they could knock on the door at any moment. You'd have to have a very good reason for not answering.

Sell it now and make it somebody elses problem before it ends up being your problem.

Technology is advanced these days, basically anything can be tracked down nowadays.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Or you can answer the phone and pull a Metal Gear Solid and answer the phone when he calls again.

Guy: Hello, where is my phone

You: Tonight

Guy: Whaaa

You: The alley at midnight

Guy: Who are you?

You: One of your fans*hangs up*

Then kill him in the alley and keep the phone. :shifty:

PeepShow

Ok, I threw it in a grassy field on my way to Starbucks on Saturday, lol. Seriously doubt anyone will be finding it any time soon.

PeepShow

Meh, really no need for anyways after I thought it through. I don't use cell phones anyways, so there was no need for that, and the capacity is about 4 times less than what I already have for an iPod, so meh. If I could have found an easy way to just cancel everything on it and put it up for sale, I would have.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would've sold it to a firned a a seriosu discount. No matter what you still make cash.

PeepShow

Then about the time he gets caught with it and then points to me as the one who sold it to him, I will be the one that's fucked.

niggles

Reaction score
Shoulda smashed it up and put it in his mailbox.

This Guy

Sell it now, if he cares that much AT&T can easily track it down.

You could be in some trouble if you get caught with it. He can sue for theft and they could knock on the door at any moment. You'd have to have a very good reason for not answering.

Sell it now and make it somebody elses problem before it ends up being your problem.

Technology is advanced these days, basically anything can be tracked down nowadays.

As Peep said, then the guy who he sells it to gets caught with it and he points out Peep.

If you hadn't been caught yet you weren't going to be.

Thats got to be the worst logic I've ever seen from you. lol